Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IT IS NOT COOL TO MESS WITH FIRE

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Mr. Cati is so agitated with the Sheeple's herd instinct to follow the leader and not think for themselves.

God's Word says, "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge".

Just as Jesus Christ baptized his own existing ecclesia with Power to preach the gospel through receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost, which appeared as little cloves of fires above each person, so also is Satan baptizing his own. Your kidding, right? No, I am not.

Who are his own? It is a world full of people, ignorant of God's Word which clearly gives warning of the enemy's tactics. They are either willfully ignorant or deliberately turning their back on the God . They would rather go down a false trail of, "If it feels good, then do it" or the Hollywood Trent of "We are all gods".

In fact, this does not just include Hollywood: it is the TV Evangelists that have caused, normal thinking Christians into believing Soaking in the Spirit is scriptural as well as the other para-normal activities taking place in churches today. The Holy Spirit does not operate in such ways.

Get into the Word of God. You see, the Sheeple are so willingly to believe some leader, that the Illuminati has placed over them as the only and final authority, no one is thinking for themselves or using God's Word as the tool of discernment.

Several Days ago, I posted The Open Scroll that featured ICE. That video showed how Mary (Isis) is the Ice Breaker to unite all people under the New World Order that is now making itself known in it's demonic activities. When I read that, I was struck with how similar it was to this new craze of pouring Ice Water over people's head. Only a herd-instinct idiot would do that; it is not cool. Here are my words:

Something just occurred to me regarding this paragraph taken from " Open Scroll: Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 - The Queen of Peace Breaks the Ice (Paralympics Openin"

“Breaking the Ice” is an idiom that means, “to initiate social interchanges and conversation; to get something started.” The commentator in this video's broadcast version interprets it to us in this way. “The ship is both physically and metaphorically breaking barriers, opening new channels of communication, tracing new paths for mankind.” The function of an icebreaker is to open a channel for other ships to travel through, when and where they otherwise could not. This is Mary's role, who is genuinely breaking the ice. In her wake, ice cube people swirl, broken from the sheet of ice shattered at her bow. They are united by her work. TOGETHER. E Pluribus Unum, as her work is described in branding peculiar to the USA. Out of many, one.

Let it speak to you how the ice-cube people unite under the influence of firebirds, fallen angels that were shown to proceed out from the SUN AS THE SUN GOD. See them as coming through the channel opened by the Maria of Mir, the icebreaker.

Lately a new CHALLENGE has become popular among no-minds and that is to line up and pour ice liquid over their heads. Individually, they have no clue but collectively, they are taking part in a much bigger initiation .

Gerlinda
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com/

Now pay attention to what Mr. Cati is telling us that Bush Cabal 11, mind control number of 34, is behind this latest craze that I had mentioned above. The number 34 is the number 43 reversed which was the # that George W. Bush occupied as president. As Mr. Cati tells, that number 34 is all about Mind Control. We have now a whole country full of people who, by pouring this ice water over their heads, have allowed the demonic mind control to infiltrate their lives. When the right word is given, each will be a participant is larger scheme that may well deal with .

Mr. Cati points out how the two, Ice and Fire are connected. Think back to the Disney presentations of where there is the Wizard or Witch of the North that lives in a world of Ice, then you get the idea of how the Occult World operates. This is all very real to them; it is their Spiritual world. They are servants or slaves of Satan. Now, all those that have participated in this craze have been baptized in some Ritual Code that will include Fire. Mr. Cati, rightfully points out gasoline as a possibility. But, remember there is another mysterious supernatural activity that takes place where people have been known to, all of a sudden, burst into flames and reduced to ashes.

I believe that this points to the bigger picture of the Eagle burning up and out of it's ashes arises the Phoenix, The New World Order.

If anyone has particpated in this craze, awakened to it's significance, call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ to remove this curse from you. Then get into God's Word to awaken others that you know.

Gerlinda