Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where pre-trib goes wrong: 2 Thessalonians 2; a new angle

Hello everyone! I am new to the site. I am thankful for the opportunity to converse with you guys.

The other day, while I was pondering about how to show someone who is convinced of the pre-trib doctrine that they were wrong in translating 2 Thessalonians 2 the way they do, this hit me:

The Apostle Paul was a brilliant man, and as such, he normally did not leave much wiggle room in his communications, especially with the churches. He normally defined everything he was talking about, and of course he was inspired of the Holy Spirit when he wrote what he wrote, but he was also very careful not to leave anything vague. With this is mind, I thought: since there seems to be so much confusion on exactly what 2 Thessalonians 2:1 is, with some saying a pre-trib coming of the Lord and others a later or post-trib coming of the Lord, I wonder if Paul said anything that could be the judge, and then I found it.

To put it plainly: 2 Thessalonians 1:7 defines 2 Thessalonians 2:1

In 2 Thessalonians 1, Paul told the Thessalonians that they would receive relief from their persecutions when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire. Now how could this be if what Paul said in 2:1 is a pre-tribulation rapture 7 years earlier? 1:7 is definitely not a pre-trib description, but 2:1 has to be the same as 1:7 because the audience is the same and Paul spoke as if they would be there both times. A person simply cannot be in two places at the same time. Either they would be taken pre-trib (like pre-tribbers interpret 2:1) or they would be here for the 1:7 description (which they define as 2nd coming) but they can't do both, which means that interpreting 1:7 and 2:1 as different events is a logical contradiction, and 1:7 is not pre-trib.

This is an internal issue to 2 Thessalonians, and as such, no references from outside sources, such as other scriptures, is going to be able to fix it. Either a person admits that 1:7 and 2:1 are the same coming, and since 1:7 is not pre-trib, admits pre-trib is false, or they live with the contradiction.

I have never heard anyone else make this point, and I think it is very powerful to use to show that the pre-trib interpretation of 2 Thessalonians 2 is plainly false. Paul actually refuted pre-trib in the 1st century when he mentioned only one coming of the Lord in 2 Thessalonians but spoke of it in two places: 1:7 and 2:1. They are the same coming.

God is good. LOL. Jesus is Lord!

Re: Where pre-trib goes wrong: 2 Thessalonians 2; a new angle

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for joining this website and contributing.

I appreciate your comments and hope to see more from you as God leads.

I would like to make a comment since you are new and do not really know me that well.

I have been a Christian for 18 years and have studied the bible and have been involved in many ministries as a leader/teacher and also volunteer in the church.

I continue to grow and learn daily!

Some of the errors I have been guilty of as a Christian are:

1. AT one time I did believe in the 7 year pre tribulation rapture position ( for about 7 years! )

2. Also I used to celebrate "Christmas and Easter" ( not knowing they are pagan holidays )

3. I believed the "He" in the ninth chapter of Daniel was the anti Christ ( not Jesus Christ : I was wrong )

The point I'm making is that we all are learning daily more and more truth as we study God's WORD ( the bible ) and pray for the HOLY SPIRIT to teach us all things.

I pray that as you contribute and comment on this site that you will be open to learning more and more as the bible prophecies unfold in these last days.

Thank you again for your comments and I pray that this site encourages, edifies and exhorts you to growing closer to our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

I pray that as bible prophecy continues to manifest that the HOLY SPIRIT will bring more and more people to this site that will be blessed and WON to the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST.

Let us not grow weary in doing good and sharing JESUS as much as possible.

God Bless

Steven
Sinner saved by grace through faith in JESUS CHRIST

The Gospel of JOHN

Author: John 21:20-24 describes the author as "the disciple whom Jesus loved," and for both historical and internal reasons this is understood to be John the Apostle, one of the sons of Zebedee (Luke 5:10).

Date of Writing: Discovery of certain papyrus fragments dated around A.D. 135 require the book to have been written, copied, and circulated before then. And while some think it was written before Jerusalem was destroyed (A.D. 70), A.D. 85-90 is a more accepted time for its writing.

Purpose of Writing: John 20:31 cites the purpose as follows: "But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name." Unlike the three synoptic Gospels, John's purpose is not to present a chronological narrative of the life of Christ, but to display His deity. John was not only seeking to strengthen the faith of second-generation believers and bring about faith in others, but he also sought to correct a false teaching that was spreading. John emphasized Jesus Christ as "the Son of God," fully God and fully man, contrary to that false doctrine which saw the "Christ-spirit" as coming upon the human Jesus at His baptism and leaving him at the crucifixion.

Re: Where pre-trib goes wrong: 2 Thessalonians 2; a new angle

Good morning and welcome Matthew,

That was a very good catch of how the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire.

You probably have heard of the author Joe Ortiz who has given this site a free on-line book of "The End Times Passover" which he spent over 20 years researching, right? Well, I had just read the other day that he made the same comparison, so you picked up on a very good solid piece of evidence for those pre-7 year tribulation people. It sure makes one wonder why this wasn't caught by others before now, right? Your article was posted on the Face-Book site also. Let's hope it reaches those that just haven't seen through this farce yet. Thank You.

Oh, Matthew, since there are many more people who go onto the FaceBook site rather than the forum, the numbers posted of who have read your article are reflective of both sites. This is how the numbers are determined.

You might want to read Joe Ortiz book which would be found by putting The End Times Rapture into the search space at the upper right. I think you are the kind of person who would really appreciate the scriptural evidence he has given.

Again, Matthew, welcome and thanks for your input.

Gerlinda