Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: August 23 2014

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

23 Aug 14

Iceland volcano: Bardarbunga eruption sparks red alert
Iceland has issued a red alert to the aviation industry for the Bardarbunga volcano, meaning significant ash emissions are likely. The Icelandic Met Office has warned that a small eruption under an ice cap has begun at Bardarbunga. The air space over the site has been closed, but all Icelandic airports currently remain open, authorities say.

In focus: Myanmar struggles with ancient scourge of leprosy
HIGH IN THE hills of Myanmar’s war-torn borderlands, a clutch of new leprosy cases among communities virtually cut off from medical help is a sign that the country’s battle with the ancient disease is far from over. ...“Now cases are increasing… the complication rate is increasing,” she said, adding that the age range for the disease had also appeared to have widened, with one four-year-old treated this year.

Iraq conflict: UN warns of possible Amerli 'massacre'
The UN has called for action to prevent what it says may be a possible massacre in the northern Iraqi town of Amerli. Special representative Nickolay Mladenov says he is "seriously alarmed" by reports regarding the conditions in which the town's residents live. The town, under siege by Islamic State for two months, has no electricity or drinking water, and is running out of food and medical supplies.

IDF warns Gazans: Steer clear from terror sites
The IDF called on residents of Gaza to steer clear of areas used to wage attacks against Israel. The army distributed leaflets across the coastal territory and warned the population via recorded voice messages and text messages that it "will use force against any military or civilian facility used for terrorist activities."

What's Really Behind Russia's Massive Oil Deal With Iran?
What's the best way to upset the United States? Russia may have figured it out: Help Iran get around sanctions designed to stop it from developing its nuclear program. Is this political theater, or is there some meat to this off-again, on-again deal?

Voice, words may provide key clues about James Foley's killer
As UK investigators work to identify the Islamist militant who beheaded American journalist James Foley, the tiniest details in the videotape of the killing could provide the key clue.

Iraq’s Sunnis halt govt talks after 68 killed in gunmen attack on mosque
Gunmen opened fire inside a Sunni mosque in Iraq’s eastern Diyala Province, killing at least 68 people, Reuters said citing medical officials. As Shia militia were blamed for the incident, Sunni politicians withdrew from talks on forming a new government.

Russian convoy arrives in Ukraine amid shelling reports
NATO officials said on Friday that Moscow has sent Russian-manned artillery units into Ukraine in recent days and was using them to shell Ukrainian forces as part of a "major escalation" of Russian involvement in the disputed region.

Iran's Other Hostage: The Internet
For those who were hoping Iranian President Hassan Rouhani would nudge Iran into the modern age by ensuring greater civil liberties and improved relations with the West, July 22 was an unsettling day. That evening, plainclothes men with a signed arrest warrant barged into the Tehran apartment of Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian and his wife, Yeganeh Salehi. The men detained the couple and two other journalists.

Fleeing Iraqi Christians reveal horror of Islamic State
From the rescue plane which took them on a one-way journey to France, two Iraqi refugees revealed tales of rape and fear at the hands of Islamic State that forced them to flee their homeland with nothing.

Gaza conflict: Israeli boy's death 'will intensify ops'
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday vowed harsh retribution against Hamas, the Islamist rulers of Gaza, after a mortar round fired from the Palestinian territory killed an Israeli child.

US accuses China fighter of reckless mid-air intercept
A Chinese fighter came perilously close to a US military patrol plane over international waters east of China's Hainan Island, the Pentagon has said. Spokesman John Kirby said that the US had protested to the Chinese military over the mid-air intercept, calling the fighter pilot's actions "unsafe and unprofessional".

WHO warns of 'shadow zones' and unreported Ebola cases
Families hiding infected loved ones and the existence of "shadow zones" where medics cannot go mean the West African Ebola epidemic is even bigger than thought, the World Health Organization said on Friday.

22 Aug 14

Kurdish gun bazaars, where an AK-47 costs $700 unless you’re Arab
“I wouldn’t sell a gun to an Arab if you gave me $1 million,” one operator of a shop in of Sulemaniyah told FoxNews.com.

3.0 Magnitude Earthquake Recorded Near Cherokee
CHEROKEE, Oklahoma - A 3.0 magnitude earthquake was recorded near Cherokee, Oklahoma, Friday afternoon. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, this earthquake was recorded at 2:23 p.m. Its epicenter was located eight miles northeast of Cherokee and 35 miles north, northwest of Enid.

Earthquake off Molokai shakes Hawaii
A magnitude 4.2 earthquake woke some residents up early Friday morning. No tsunami was generated. The earthquake, in the ocean about 38 miles south of Waimanlo and 34 miles southwest of Maunaloa, Molokai, was about 4 miles deep and struck at 2:37 a.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

Hamas executes 18 for 'collaboration' with Israel
Hamas killed seven Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel in a public execution, after 11 others executed by gunmen at an abandoned police station earlier Friday; deaths linked to Israeli attacks on top officials.

SOLAR ACTIVITY PICKS UP
A new sunspot emerging over the sun's NE limb is bringing an uptick in solar activity. AR2149 announced itself on August 21st with an impulsive M3-class solar flare.

MYSTERY IN THE OZONE LAYER
More than 27 years after the Montreal Protocol regulated chemicals that destroy ozone, a damaging compound named carbon tetrachloride (CCl4) is still surprisingly abundant in the ozone layer. "We are not supposed to be seeing this at all," says NASA atmospheric scientist Qing Liang. Countries around the world report zero emissions of CCl4, yet the amount actually in the ozone layer corresponds to 39 kilotons per year.

NSA Whistle-Blower: Obama’s Authority To Label ‘Terrorists’ Is The Same Rule The Nazis Issued In 1933
“Look at the NDAA [National Defense Authorization Act] Section 1021, that gave President Obama the ability to define someone as a terrorist threat and have the military incarcerate them indefinitely without due process,” Binney said in a recent interview with DW. “That’s the same as the special order 48 issued in 1933 by the Nazis [the so-called Reichstag Fire Decree]. Read that — it says exactly the same thing.”

I Increasingly Find Conflict Between My Faith and Some Conservative Discourse
I’m a conservative before I’m a Republican. I was once even an elected Republican. But before I’m a father or husband, I am a Christian. My politics have to be balanced by my faith. That faith requires me to put faith, hope, mercy, and grace ahead of much, including a lot of short term political gain. And sometimes that requires me to rely on Christ for justice, not the government.

5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 5.1 on the Richter scale was registered in the southern part of the Greek Kassandra peninsula, Chalkidiki at 8.29 am EEST.

Earthquake experts keeping a close eye on Northwest Nevada swarm
Nevada Seismological Laboratory Director Graham Kent said the latest quakes are similar to some you might remember. "For those of you who remember Mogul in 2008, it's a lot like the Mogul sequence. That finally ended with a magnitude five."

Early morning earthquake rattles Gauteng
JOHANNESBURG - Another earthquake has struck South Africa, this one measuring 4.6 on the Richter Scale, as reported by the US Geological Survey (USGS). The quake struck around 12km (7.5 miles) west of Orange Farm (south of Johannesburg) in Gauteng, around 01:14 CAT early Friday morning.

No injuries after Gauteng quake
No injuries were reported when an earthquake hit Johannesburg in the early hours of Friday morning, paramedics said. The US Geological Survey said on its website that a 4.6 magnitude earthquake occurred 12 kilometres west of Orange Farm, a township south of Johannesburg.

UN: Death toll from Syrian civil war tops 191,000
The death toll from three years of Syria's civil war has risen to more than 191,000 people, the United Nations reported Friday. The figure, covering the period from March 2011 to April 2014, is the first issued by the UN's human rights office since July 2013, when it documented more than 100,000 killed.

Ukraine accuses Russia of "direct invasion" as aid convoy crosses border
Ukraine declared on Friday that Russia had launched a "direct invasion" of its territory after Moscow sent a convoy of aid trucks across the border into eastern Ukraine where pro-Russian rebels are fighting government forces. Moscow, which has thousands of troops close on the Russian side of the border, warned against any attempt to "disrupt" the convoy but did not specify what action it was prepared to take if Kiev's forces intervened.

Ebola crisis: Senegal closes Guinea border
Senegal has closed its border with Guinea because of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, despite warnings that such measures are counterproductive. Senegal also banned flights and ships from Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone - the three worst-hit countries. The World Health Organization (WHO) says travel bans do not work, especially if they stop doctors going to help tackle the crisis.

Gaza mortar explodes near preschool in Eshkol, 1 wounded in Beersheba
A mortar shell landed near a preschool in southern Israel's Eshkol Regional Council on Friday morning during continued barrages of rocket fire from the Gaza Strip. In Beersheba two rockets were intercepted over the city while a third exploded in a residential parking lot, wounding one person, police reported.

Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens
A senior Hamas leader has said the group carried out the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teens in the West Bank in June — the first time anyone from the Islamic militant group has said it was behind an attack that helped spark the current war in the Gaza Strip.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: August 23 2014

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: August 23 2014

Our Facebook page is :
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven