Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OMEGA SHOCK: 2017 – Is THIS the Beginning?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

2017 – Is THIS the Beginning?
August 21, 2014 by John Little - OmegaShock.com

I’m generally a stream-of-consciousness writer, especially for articles such as these. What you see on these pages is actually how I think. And, the process of writing allows me to delve deeper into an idea – often with surprising results.

I say that because the articles of the past two days sent a chill straight through me. The ramifications of the DTCC’s ownership of America’s wealth are immense. And, the fact that they would stand to benefit so greatly from a massive pandemic…

…well, it’s chilling.

So, as I thought about what to write today, I saw a video that deepened the chill.

————————————–

Subscribe to The Shock Letter and receive my articles in your inbox:

http://eepurl.com/Epr5H

————————————–

2017 – Is THIS the Beginning?
I believe that we will look back on 2014 in the same way that we looked forward, into it – as a pivotal year. Of course, we said that many times in the past, so you’ll probably want some evidence before agreeing with me. And, you’ll be wanting to know which pivots we are talking about.

Pivots In 2014
I believe that the situation is being set up for a massive crash in the US stock market and the US housing market. I don’t necessarily believe that it will happen this year, but I believe that the stage has been set for it. And, just as I said yesterday, it will be the crash that the elites want, to help them grab what remains of America’s wealth.

This release… I mean, outbreak …of Ebola has concentrated our minds on the possibility of a pandemic. The elites want our minds focused on this, so that they can grab the power that they crave – when it reaches America’s shores. This is a precursor to the declaration of martial law and the final destruction of the US Constitution.

The United States declared war on Russia with its takeover of Ukraine this year, and it marks a determined pivot towards something ominous and catastrophic. This is an ugly and evil sign, and I was shocked to see such an open move by the US State Department and the CIA. I still can hardly believe it.

In January, the Pope launched the most ambitious campaign that anyone has ever seen – to bring all Christianity under the authority of the Catholic Church.

Islamic barbarism has reached a crescendo, and we have done nothing. It took severe arm-twisting to get just a few (and limited) air strikes in support of the Peshmerga, as they rescued the Yazidis and retook the strategically important dam in Mosul. We built up and funded these Islamic thugs, and Islamic barbarity appears to be reaching critical mass.

And then…

…there’s the persecution of Christians.

Christians Persecuted
What we are seeing now is shocking and abominable. Christians are the most persecuted group in the world, and no one says anything about it. The Body of Christ is suffering terribly, and we have turned a deaf ear. And now, the suffering is building momentum for a leap onto the shores of America.

Can you hear the drumbeat of the enemies of Christ on the march?

I can, and I’m hearing it in ways that I’ve never heard it before, in ways that were completely unimaginable twenty, or even ten, years ago.

In fact, when I left the US in 2010, I did not imagine that any of this could be happening now – and, that was just four years ago. And now, look at what is happening:

The Greatest Christian Persecution in history begins 2017

YouTube shortlink: http://youtu.be/AlI97RKm1go

Steve Quayle posted a link to that video, five days ago, and the number at the end of it caught my attention.

Why 2017?

Wikipedia has a web page for that year, and you can see it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017

I don’t really see anything there to warrant that… wait …there is this:

A new (or not-so-new) President of the United States

Somebody is going to be sworn in as Commander-in-Chief of the United States, on Friday, January 20th, 2017. That president will be given the job of overseeing the destruction of the last vestiges of freedom and liberty held by American citizens.

Events Accelerating
But, even that really isn’t as important a thought as this observation:

We are seeing an acceleration of events.

If there was a trigger, someone pulled it. If there was a throttle, someone pushed it wide-open. It’s almost as if someone chose to launch the final push towards the New World Order.

Will 2017 mark the beginning of great persecution for American Christians?

I don’t know, but it would not surprise me. If this acceleration that we are seeing continues at the rate that we see now, then I would have to say yes.

Guillotines
Levi Price created that first video, above, and he also did this one:

National Law to use Guillotines against Christians: Off with your heads:

YouTube shortlink: http://youtu.be/CBCM6o1N9FI

Levi, I completely identify with your frustration with our sleepy brothers and sisters. I just don’t know what it is going to take to get them awake enough, to do something about their situation.

I really don’t.

Here is the web page for Levi Price:

http://streetpreachingwithlevi.blogspot.com/

Levi is a street preacher with a passion for saving the lost, and I have a HUGE respect for that.

(God bless you, brother!)

The Massacre Of Christians
We are passively sitting by, while brothers and sisters in Christ are being massacred. And, one day, God will visit that ‘passivity’ upon our own heads, and there will be no one to hear our cry for help.

If you want to do something about the suffering of fellow Christians, go here:

http://rescuechristians.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/885x138R.C-e1399555113457.jpg

Our first responsibility is to the Body of Christ, and we have forgotten that a brother in Iraq or a sister in Nigeria is as much a member of our family, as the one just down the street. Just as we have not heard their cries for help well, God will not hear our cries – when our turn comes.

May the Lord God forgive us for what we should have done.

2017 – Yes? No?
I don’t know if 2017 will mark the start of the organized murder of Christians in America. I really don’t know. But, with the unimaginable already happening before our very eyes…

…how much more are we going to see between now, and then?

I don’t know how much time that we have, before we reach the point, where you no longer have any options left. So, the time to begin preparing is now.

The worst time in world history is coming.

I truly hope that you’ll be ready for this
(That’s a link. There’s not much time left.)

——————-

If you find a flaw in my reasoning, have a question, or wish to add your own viewpoint, leave a comment on the website. Your input is truly welcome.

———————

Click the following link and SHOCK your inbox with The Shock Letter:

http://eepurl.com/Epr5H

Re: OMEGA SHOCK: 2017 – Is THIS the Beginning?

While I don't agree with everything that is said, there is much more with which I do agree. In fact these words should haunt us"

"May the Lord God forgive us for what we should have done."

2015, has been discussed by those in the know, as the year which will bring the total collapse of the dollar. And we know what that will bring, don't we? It will usher in the New System under the New Order of doing business.

That, will bring every American to the position of either bowing to the system and taking their new mark of survival or it means you will be hunted down for refusing. It is that simple.

We have already shown, with massive amounts of Biblical evidence, that the Dead in Christ rise first and then those that are living will rise up to meet the Lord in the air. This means you and I will be here to the end, be it 2017/ 2016.

This may sound harsh but "If you still believe in a pre-7-year Rapture you are a Fool. Yes, yes, I know, call no man a fool. However you are a fool, in accordance to the Word of God, which is telling you just how it will be yet you refuse to give up the Jesuit taught Spiel ushered into nearly every Seminary. So, it is the Word that calls you foolish and willfully ignorant.

2014 has opened the Gateway into America to bring all that the Christians around the world have been enduring, giving their lives for their God.

I pray that many will get a back-bone and do now, while there is precious little time and take to heart the words spoken above:

"May the Lord God forgive us for what we should have done."