Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In Re: I SMELL GOAT II

For Fair use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This site has tried so hard to enlighten people to what the Books of the Apocrypha have been showing; the mixing of the two seeds. One is of the woman, the other of Satan, which took place in the Garden of Eden.

To understand this, regardless of how unpleasant or impossible it may sound is to understand what the New World Order believe and what they have been playing out through their Ritualistic events. They fully expect to bring a new race out of the two.

For instance, when 9/11 took place; to them it represented the woman and a man which had to be destroyed thus replaced by one single tower (or species) Look at the video and you will see the two forms.

Have you noticed that one tower, the Freedom Tower, has now replaced the former towers? It is the tallest Obelisk (Phallus) in the world, who has a single green beam shooting out nightly. To the Illuminati, this represents Osirius whom they await.

Did you notice the ceremony that took place when it was dedicated? They walked in counter-clock-wise direction around the center of a pit area where a black stone was present? That is the same thing done in Mecca where all good Moslems must go once a year and kiss the Kabal Stone. They believe it holds a special stone that came down from the Star Sirius. If you have ever seen that, you can't help but notice that this stone is inside a special Vagina looking structure. This is symbolic of Isthar.

Are you beginning to see how sex is prime to these followers of Lucifer? They sacrifice little girls and boys in their ritual sacrifices to gain power as they walk this path to Enlightenment which will bring the New Order with their god ruling earth.

In fact, the New Years Eve that turned to the year 2000, Bill Clinton referred to the Washington Monument in his corny kind of humor, which most of us did not catch but it was in regard to the fire-works representing Osirius ejaculation, bringing the impregnation that would result in the birth of the New World Order..

There have been references made by me and others of the Vatican priesthood, which are the Dagons. In this video, it tells that the Dagon tribe is from North Africa and are part of the descent believed to have come from Sharkmen called NOMMOS who came from the Star Sirius. From Dagon comes the word Dragon who is amphibious. From it's mouth come the evil spirits that are like frogs: the Beast and False Prophet. Read Revelation 18:3

After watching this excellent presentation, you are left with the profound fact that we are RIGHT NOW in the time when the Antichrist will be indwelled by Satan fully. That man, as told in the Bible, will have to die, through a head wound and go through his own Valley of the Shadow of Death to receive Satan's spirit within him. Could this have taken place in South Africa, at the Mandella funeral in Dec. 2013 where 10 kings were present as Obama laid inside a coffin on top of an altar?

Again, I must say I am so very thankful for this site, which is not afraid to present the many truths of what is taking place in this wicked world, what those who believe themselves to be the rightful rulers of earth are doing and how it all came to this.

While, much is told in the Bible, it seems that the pertinent details to understand this devious plan has been purposely kept from the people in order to hide their wicked deeds. This is where the Books of the Apocrypha are so important to read. They have been on this site for so, so long now but I guess it just wasn't time for most to understand.

Steven wants to share these many, many revelations to us so that we are not so naïve as to believe the foolishness that it doesn't concern us because we are going to be taken out. Well, to that I say, "You aren't out yet, are you? And, unless death takes you first, you will be here to see the worst that is yet to come. It is just right around the corner. Remember:

"The Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, And with the Trump of God; The Dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord." I Thess 4:16-17

Gerlinda