Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abraham was the "Called Out" Body

Now, that the evidence has been given that "Called Out" (eccelsia) began right at the beginning of Abraham being called out of the Land of Ur, there is something else that needs to be understood. The body did not start at Pentecost.

It is correct for Bible teachers to support the unification of Gentiles and Jews into one body BUT here is the error: Who was grafted into whom? Was the Gentile believer grafted into the "Called Out Ones who were the Faith Believing Hebrew" or were the Called Out Ones grafted into the Gentile institution now called "The Christian Church"? It is like asking, "Which came first..the chicken or the egg?"

We already know that Abraham, a Hebrew, was the one man that was called out to be separated from the Gentiles around him. Out of Abraham, we have the Faith Believing Israel. Abraham and all of his Faith Believing generations had a Covenant with Almighty God based upon that faith.

The picture of Abraham being obedient by taking his son of Promise, Isaac and offering him to God shows the unwavering faith that Abraham had in his God. He walked the walk. It was at that time, when God stopped Abraham from taking the life of his son to be a sacrifice, that God told Abraham, "I will provide Myself". Abraham understood what that meant and so did the generations after him. They expected God to come in the flesh as the Messiah that would bring Salvation to the world.

Does this modern Christian Church really believe that the generations of Faith Believing Israeli weren't saved? Apparently so. They teach that the Jews/Israelites must become Christians in order to receive that Salvation. They teach that the Jew must be grafted into their Christian Religion. Most do not even understand the difference between an Israeli and a Jew.

Look what the Word of God teaches. It is quite different, to say the least.

Ephesians 2:11-20New International Version (NIV)

11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. 19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. (underlining done for emphasis by me)

Notice the words "excluded"?

Who was once excluded?

Notice the words, "destroyed the barrier"? Who destroyed the barrier...the Church or Jesus Christ?

Who made the two One?

And then, read again these words, "you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.' (underlining done for emphasis by me)

What was the foundation? That's right; it was the apostles and prophets with Christ Jesus Himself as the chief cornerstone.

The body, the ecceisa was called up long ago, at the first when God called A BODY out of the Gentiles and made a "Peculiar People" through whom the Savior of the World come and through whom the Gospel would be spread into all the world to anyone that would gladly ask for this free gift called Salvation. It was Grace granted unto the Gentile.

It is as Joe Ortiz says in his book,
"Therefore, newly engrafted Gentiles are no longer foreigners and aliens but fellow citizens with God's people. If this body wants to call itself the Christian Church (as it obviously has since Pentecost) so be it! But this new indentification (Christian) which was adopted by this one new body about a year after the Day of Pentecost, does not negate the fact that God's people, His children of promise, are and have been His called Out ones (Greek ecclesia, assembly, congregation) as far back as Abraham, and possibly as far back as Abel, the slain brother of Cain, Adam's son.)

When the Christian Church can get their head wrapped around this fact, they will also stop their put-downs of the fact that the two sons of Joseph, Ephraim and Manassea are the very nations through whom the gospel has gone forth through-out the world as has been scripturally proven by David J. Smith in his videos.

By now, Christians ought to understand the difference between the Jew and the Israelites. They are not one and the same but two separate kingdoms, two separate sticks that will one day be united. The Jew, by and large, are segregated, who still await the Messiah. They live under the Law of Moses. The Israelites, on the other hand is made up of both Hebrews and Gentiles who preach that the Messiah has come and paid the Redemption price.

Pentecost was not the beginning of the Body of Believers. It was the outpouring of the Power of the Holy Spirit upon the Body to be a Helper and Comforter so that the Good News of Jesus Christ could go out into all the world.

The End Time Passover by Joe Ortiz is a priceless help in understanding these truths. You can find that book on-line at this website. Rapturebibleprophecyforum

Gerlinda

Re: Abraham was the "Called Out" Body

Praise the Lord!

Nothing like biblical TRUTH to set one free! I absolutely second witness these biblical truths!

OPEN YOUR BIBLES PEOPLE! And read it for yourselves. It is the TRUTH! Don't believe it, then pray and read it and ask for the Holy Spirit to guide you to all understanding. IF, I say IF, you are a true believer that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and you have repented of your sins, all things are possible through our savior, including understanding of scripture....

Galatians 1:11.......But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel that was preached of me is not after man.
12. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

DON'T PUT THIS OFF! Look it up for yourselves in the Holy Scriptures, I pray for you now, do ye also for yourself!

With LOVE,

YBIC
Michael