Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REJECTING THE TRUTH IS A SIN!

Hi Everyone,

I have never said I have it all figured out.

I have made the error of believing in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture besides other things I have learned as I continue to study God's WORD.

On this site I have shared :

1. The false teaching of the 7 year pre tribulation rapture

2. Jesus is the HE in Daniel chapter nine

3. The 70th week of Daniel has already been completed.

4. Who is ISRAEL?

5. Who are the 12 tribes of ISRAEL?

6. The books of the apocrypha are books that will edify and were originally included in the bible. ( These books were removed from modern bible publications )

7. The tribulation is not the WRATH of GOD.

8. The tribulation IS the presecution by satan.

===================================================

The bible is the INERRANT WORD OF GOD
JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( Jesus is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

====================================================

There IS a rapture but not AS you have been taught.

We on this site are NOT anti semitic

We believe that all people should be given the opportunity to ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST as LORD and Saviour.

REJECTING the TRUTH is a SIN.

God Bless

Steven

Re: REJECTING THE TRUTH IS A SIN!

There is no 7 year pre tribulation rapture....

Jesus completed the 70th week of Daniel chapter 9

The books of the apocrypha are books worth reading.

The book of Enoch are quoted in the book of Second Peter and Jude

We are not appointed to Wrath.

There is a rapture but it is not as you have been taught.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPOVWruWgkU
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

APOCRYPHA MEANS HIDDEN

THE APROCRYPHA WERE ONCE IN THE KING JAMES BIBLE

JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE BEING CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY USING THE SEPTUAGINT

===================================

The Hidden Scriptures - The Septuagint, KJV and Apocrypha - Part 1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

I see these list of what this site believes posted over and over again so that people can see for themselves what this Forum believes.

I understand why it must be done so that those that find fault with this site, can hopefully, begin to understand that we believe that the Bible teaches.

What I would like to do is take these important issues and build upon them or it could be said, "Define the Details" so that it can be understood WHY we adhere to these tenents. As always, my disclaimer is that this is my own understanding of what has been taught on the various articles and videos. I have had to undo former teaching down through the years and gladly accept the scriptural backing of what is taught. Praise the Lord for the those that have "liked" these presentations. gerlinda

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD
JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD )
THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS
PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM

=============================================

MANY FALSE TEACHINGS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED ON THIS SITE:

THE FALSE PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE LIE ( SEE BELOW )
THE 'HE' IN DANIEL CHAPTER NINE (9)IS JESUS CHRIST NOT THE anti Christ!
THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL WAS COMPLETED IN 33 AD!

Satan, being the great imitator that he is, knew that the Lord Jesus Christ had finished His Work as the Redeemer of mankind when he shed His precious Blood as the Passover Lamb. I think we should all be able to grasp that IT IS THAT EVENT that confirmed the Covenant that God made with Abraham. Jesus said, "It is finished". What was finished???? It, the promise made, that has been paid in full.

Now, what could or would Satan do? He would take the same plan, convince those not privy to what the Bible has already told us took place, and get them to look forward to another covenant, that he, the one everyone will be required to worship, would make upon the world to bring World Peace, In fact, there is an organization put into place a long time ago that gives it's Nobel Peace Price to such a deserving individual. I'm sure it was set up for such a day when the A/C would receive that award. That way everyone would know, this is the one. Did they give that award to someone recently? The peace hasn't been achieved but the promise of it seems to be all that is needed. So, to show what a great accomplishment was won at the end of the day, there had to be a great increase of chaos. That day of September 11, 2001 was the big excuse to start chaos around the world like there has never been before. We have that anniversary coming up now in 2014. Will they use it to bring the chaos up to another level?

This is one of the most mis-understood topics regarding those that the world calls Jews. It has been a source of contention between believers and many nasty accusations continue to be hurled because of not understanding Biblical History and God's Design.

You see, God knew that He would bring judgement upon the Northern Kingdom for their idolatry when He allowed the Assyrians to invade, conquer disperse the 10 northern tribes into the four corners of the world.

WHO IS ISRAEL? ( THE BODY OF BELIEVERS ARE ISRAEL! BOTH GENTILE AND JEWS!: BELIEVERS IN JESUS CHRIST!)

Since it is the Children of Israel, that possessed the Word of God, despite individual apostasy, one man, alone, the Apostle Paul, has been credited in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ among the gentiles. God even used the arrest of Paul as an opportunity for Paul to use his great oratory skills and knowledge of the Torah to testify to the fact that it was Jesus Christ, the promised Messiah, who fulfilled the promises made to the Called Out Ones of Israel. By time that was taking place, the Northern Tribes had, not only migrated but mixed, through marriage with the gentiles. These that received the message increased the ecclesia (the Congregation of God) through-out the world's four corners.

A word of warning to the Gentile Churches, if you are Called Out, you are not just a Gentile Congregation; YOU ARE SPIRITUAL ISRAEL. YOU AND NATURAL ISREAL ARE JOINED TOGETHER TO MAKE UP THE ECCLESIA OF GOD.

The 12 Tribes of Israel include the 10 who separated themselves from the 2 Southern Tribes of Judah and Benjamin that make up present day Jerusalem. This is why the city of Jerusalem has never been declared the capitol of Israel.

The Tribe of Dan that wants to rule in Jerusalem is not allowed by the Hand of God. They (the 12 tribes minus Dan) are not ONE yet. The two tribes of Judah/Benjamin/Levite priest among them are THE JEWS.

WHO ARE THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL? ( SEE ARTICLES AND SCRIPTURE ON THIS SITE!)

Here are the 10 tribes of the Northern Kingdom that dispersed into all of the world:

Asher, Dan, Gad, Issachar, (Joseph, Ephraim & Manesseh, Naphtali), Reuben, Simeon, & Zebulun . Upon the death of Joseph, his father divided up his portion to the twin sons of Joseph (who by the way were 1/2 Egyptian) They would possess the greatest amount of land in their Kingdoms...(these have been Great Britain and America)

Let this be a lesson about who are the Jews and who is Israel. They are not one and the same ever since their division. Isreal, we now know is a huge part of the Ecclesia/Church. that seems to be a shock to the Gentile Church because now, they can no longer claim they are a separate entity. They can no longer be saying that Israel needs to become their brand of Christianity in order to be saved. Ridiculous. Israel is the natural Olive branch and the Gentiles, that accepted the Messiah Jesus Christ as their own, is the wild Olive branch.

Why would the Bible be speaking of the two branches as being joined to the Root, which is Jesus Christ? Think on that one. There is no separate dispensation. Another lie handed down to cause confusion and division among all of the Ecclesia. If you want unity with your brethren, they accept this truth.

Now that the present Assembly of Believers understand that there is no Dispensation for them, they must accept that they are here for the Last Days Days Tribulation... the same as those that they brand Israel (who are the ecclesia...the same as the Gentiles).

It is the Jews/Orthodox Judaism that still refused to accept Jesus Christ and keeps looking for another. Oh, they will get another Messiah, one out of the Tribe of Dan and when they realize that this "Pretender" is not of the Tribe of Judah, they will flee from his demands to worship him .

The Tribe of Dan

This is a good time to explain who these Dannites are.

They have set themselves up as the ruling class. They see themselves as the Illuminated Ones. After all, the majority of them have the blood-lines of Cain, whose father was the Evil One Himself. The various rivers, countries of Europe have names that include Dan within because they were named after this Tribe. Dan also means Judge. To understand that the whole Judicial System has been taken over by these followers of Lucifer is to understand why, despite all of the laws that they have created and passed, there is never much justice except unto their own and I do not mean all of the other tribes but only unto those that have bonded themselves to their Secret Societies. Look at what Jacob prophesied over the Tribe of Dan.

Jacob's Blessing - Gen. 49:16 - 18

"Dan will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan will be a serpent by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels so that its rider tumbles backward. I look for your deliverance O Lord."

Moses' Blessing - Deut. 33:22

"About Dan he said: 'Dan is a lion's cub, springing out of Bashan."

The Tribe of Dan has never liked his allotment of Land, which was, pretty much, the left-overs of the Land and put them right next to the Phillistines. The Tribe of Dan is the Serpent who flies under the banner of The Eagle. Does that explain something?

WHEN IS THE RAPTURE ? ( SEE ARTICLES AND BOOK BY JOE ORTIZ: THE END TIMES PASSOVER ON THIS SITE)

Ah, the 6 million dollar question comes next. When is the Rapture? There is no separate Dispensation, as it has been clearly shown so there is no more need to try to sell a bill of goods to unaware Christians that, they will, somehow, be accorded special dispensation from God's own Word: that they will not be a part of the of Great Tribulation. (There is no Pre-7-year Tribulation)

Paul explained to the early Christians that they didn't miss the Lord's Return (The Rapture) because there were two things that must happen first.

How many times does this need to be explained? The Believer is not appointed unto God's Wrath. This is not speaking about the A/C and his system's wrath.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" II Thess. 2:3

And then comes this verse that proceeds the Wrath of God

I Thess. 4:16 "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

WHAT DOES ANTI SEMITIC MEAN? ( MANY PEOPLE THROW THIS AROUND WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT MEANS)

SEMITIC: A branch or subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family of languages that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Amharic, and such ancient languages as Akkadian and Phoenician

While the conjunction of the units anti, Semite and ism indicates anti-Semitism as being directed against all Semitic people, the term was in fact coined in Germany in 1873 as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass (Jew-hatred) and that has been its normal use since then. For the purposes of a 2005 U.S. Governmental report, anti-Semitism was considered "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Semitic

Semite needs to be understood properly before making accusations of being Anti-Semitic. As Believers who are part of the ecclesia that includes Israel and Gentile, isn't it a bit absurd to make such accusations? If anything it is the Gentile Church that is Anti-Semitic because it has put itself into a separate Dispensation apart of Israel.

WE ON THIS SITE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST! ( WE ARE NOT 7TH DAY ADVENTIST OR ANY OTHER DENOMINATION, NOT BAPTIST, PENTECOSTAL ETC PEOPLE TRY TO LABEL US WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST ONLY )

Remember to Keep Holy the Sabbath.....the Fourth Commandment. It does not say Sunday. I posted a link yesterday that explains the history of when the day on which the pagans worshipped got officially declared as the day of worship for the New Holy Roman Empire. It was Constainine in the year 321 AD. While the Sabbath was not eliminated, it was not included as the official day of worship for the Roman Church. The Holy Roman Church accepted the Day of the Sun god as their official day of worship. It really is as simple as that. As individuals, you can choose to rectify that horrible mistake.

The Wikipedia makes reference to the apostles meeting on the first day of the week to break bread. Acts 20:7. And the supposition is made that it was probably because Christ arose on the First Day of the Week. Again, that is using the wrong count of which day Jesus was put to death and arose 3 days later. He died at 3 PM (Israel time) on Nissan 14 (a Wednesday that year) and arose on the Sabbath at that time. Never could He have died on a Friday and completed 3 days on a Sunday. The Feast of First Fruits is a Feast Day where the High Priest officiated. Jesus arose on the Sabbath, spoke to Mary and told her not to touch Him because He had not presented Himself to the Father, which is what the High Priest did on that First Fruit Feast Day.

We choose to follow the Fourth Commandment which was written by the Hand of God Himself and never rescinded. It has nothing to do with any man-made denomination. It should be easy enough to understand.

=============================================

THERE IS NO 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE EVENT
THERE IS NO 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE BIBLE VERSE

THE 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE LIE IS A FALSE TEACHING
MANY PASTORS, TEACHERS, BIBLE PROPHECY WEBSITES, FORUMS AND BLOGTALK RADIO SHOWS PROPAGATE A FALSE 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE LIE

THERE IS A RAPTURE BUT IT IS NOT AS YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT

Over and over again, we hear pastors and others taught in our seminaries telling that the 14 Books of the Apocrypha were taken out of the present versions of the Bible because they were not considered canonical. How about the truth!

These writings were part of the Bible for thousands of years. They were removed by those that did not want it to be known what these books were telling. Besides the Biblical history, they pointed to Jesus Christ. The apostles used the Books of the Apocrypha: they were a common tool in their evangelizing. Consider this fact, the Jewish Council saw how many of their own were converting to Christianity and that had to stop. While Rome has been blamed for removing them, it was the Jews themselves who knew something had to be done to stop their people from accepting that Jesus Christ was/is their Messiah. And the rest is history. After the 1611 King James was written, it excluded the Books of the Apocrypha. Sorry, those of you that believe this version of the Bible is infallible, it is probably one of the better ones but it is not blameless.

Isn't it very interesting how the Scientific world is now saying the very same things that have been spoken about in the Book of Enoch, Jasher & Jubilee and others ?

For instance they now say that there is 3X the ocean water under the crest of the surface of the earth. Did you get that? It is under the present earth crest. Also that there is a pre-Adamic earth that still exists within the core of our earth. That would be the world that existed before who were so wicked as to cause God to bring the first destruction of earth prior to the creation of Adam. It may be hard for the average man to believe; yet Scientist who operate without God in their lives have confirmed the fact that there is a core in this present earth and also the accounts of the Heavens, these same things spoken to the Great Scribe Enoch. Yet, the enemy keeps convincing people who do not do their own diligence, that the Books of Enoch the Righteous cannot be trusted. Don't believe me? Listen to what the prophets wrote:

In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses writes of the land of Moab, "The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims" (Deut.2:10-11). The word for "giant" here is Raphah, which means "giant." Interestingly, the same word also means "ghost, dead, deceased."

The Apostle Peter tells us that the angels that sinned are now "cast down to hell [Greek, tartaroo, meaning a deep abyss]," where they are "delivered into chains of darkness, reserved unto judgment" (II Pet.2:4).

The Book of Enoch gives the account of the 200 Fallen Angels who forged a Covenant that if one was punished, they would all share in the punishment. They tried to get Enoch to petition Heaven for forgiveness but it was not given. They were bound in chains until the End of Days Judgement. The Books of Enoch, Jubilee & Jasher give accounts of these events, in much detail.

The Books have been put on the Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum steadily for the past 2 years and continue to place there, either in video or book form, to enlightened our ignorant generation, who spend all their time going over the same old inconsequential items that lets them think they will escape any bad times instead of preparing them for what all these books and the Bible itself speak .

Timothy Alberino, when asked on Hagmann and Hagmann to summarize what he keeps his eyes upon, said, "The Great Deception". The Great Apostasy is the Great Deception.

Pay attention to what Esdras was told by Almighty God. It is the Left Behind that will receive His Mercy and help during the Latter Times and woe unto those that were taken. These are the Dead of the Dead; they shall not arise until the Day of Judgement where they arise for the short time that it takes to stand before God and hear their sentence sentence which I am sure will be "Depart from me, I never knew you".

That can only make sense when you realize that The Left Behind Books have done a great injustice to this Last Generation. These Shepherds of the Illuminati Seminaries, purposely, let people believe that they would escape any Tribulation. It was an easy snow job because, who wouldn't want to escape all that is promised to happen prior to the return of Jesus Christ?

In The Book of Enoch, You get to the section of where it speaks of the 70 Shepherds that God called to tend to the sheep (Hebrews), care for them according to His Words, "Every one of you from now on is to care for the Sheep and you are to do whatever I order you to do and I will hand them over to you properly numbered. I will tell you which of them is to be slain."[color] Then he said to another, "Watch everything that the shepherd do to these sheep because many more of them I have commanded will be destroyed."

Then He tells that a record will be kept of how many have perished at His order and how many excess ones have perished at their own order . "This is so I have the evidence against them in all their dealings." Soon the Shepherds began to hand over the Sheep (Hebrews) over to the wild animals.

The Sheep were eaten by the eagles,vultures, kites and ravens. The Eagles (Romans) were over all of these.

You see God intended for the evil sheep to perish but soon the Shepherds were going beyond their orders and actually handing over the Sheep to the eagles, vultures, kites and ravens, who are all preditory birds that are symbolic of evil men & governments.

You can see that God informed Enoch about all of what would take place in the generations after him. We see, within our Last Generation, many more evil Shepherds that have sold out to the Satanic Powers than there are good, steady preachers of God's complete word. In fact, there are few Godly congregations left because there are few God-fearing Shepherds that will come forward and teach God's Word as it has been revealed to them in these days of which both Enoch and Daniel prophesied.

God promised that the hidden things would be revealed. This can be applied to the dark secrets done by the Powers That Be and it also can be applied to the positive of which the writings in these Books are for the End Day Generation and they will be heard. Only a few will heed them but you cannot claim you did not know.

Enoch was a man of High Regard, taken, without death, by God and spoken of in the same high regard by others in the Bible. Jesus, Jude & Peter referred to the words spoken by Enoch, the Scribe. For his accounts to have been removed only proves his own words: Some evil Shepherds did not want the other shepherds to know the truth so the truth was removed.

You will get the idea of what is being told in the Book of Enoch, especially since Enoch lets it be known that this prophecy was NOT for his Generation, but for the Elect who will be living in the Day of Tribulation, when all of the wicked and the godless are to be removed.

Do you see why Steven has been nagging whoever will give the slightest ear to listen to take the time to listen and read these books which have been removed from the Bible to do so for your own sake, the sake of your family and friends?

God has used him to put these books on his site, where they have been for several years. He put it into his heart to listen to these books, which quickened his very spirit to want to share these astounding truths with others. Why do you think he puts up with the accusations by others that have been brain-washed by the established religions that would have you believe that there is no need to worry? Who, in their right mind, would continue to do God's Will against all odds? Not very many, I can assure you. Because he reads God's Word over and over and over again, plays the wonderful research videos done by others that are being used to present these hidden books, the Holy Spirit has given him an understanding of the Prophetic Word like few are able to achieve.

We are that Last Generation, we have seen the wicked and secret things being exposed just as it was told to us by the Bible, it would happen. Thank God for men and women who dared to do this with the almost over-whelming power of the Royals, Jesuits and Illuminati against them. But God's Word tells us, "Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the word."

I would encourage those that want to understand the deeper truths God has for them, to take advantage of all the resources on this site. Here is one I found very well put together. It is a bit long but then, it is so full of information, it can't be put into a short video.

Gerlinda
_____

Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man