Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The United States in PROPHESY! We are the lost tribe of Manasseh.....

To Barry Amundsen, Bob Andersen, and Denis Hart & ALL DOVES.....Regards to United States in prophesy, the 144,000 and WHO they are!‏

4/23/12

To: John Tng

Hi doves,

I have been reading your give and take about the \"Lost 10 tribes\" peoples and their migration from the middle east to the west, over the centuries. You are absolutely CORRECT in your research!!! Also about the 144,000, in ALL, with 108,000 coming from these countries of Europe, Britain, and the United States, the Northern Kingdom of ancient Israel. The Jews will have 36,000 from them (Judah, Benjamin, and Levi), this being the Southern Kingdom of ancient Israel. This is clearly prophesied about in Revelations chapter 7, 12,000 sealed from each tribe of the tribes of (Jacob or Israel as God renamed him) Genesis chapter 49, verse 1.........And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

This is \"THEE KEY\" to understanding prophesy and the end times. This theme starts in Genesis and runs through the entire bible, as I have spent my life studying this issue. I never knew why the Lord lead me on this journey, but it is the TRUTH of the peoples of Israel, as a whole.

It starts at Genesis chapter 49: verse 2 continues..........Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

Read the entire chapter 49 and then read 48. You will notice that one of the 12 sons, Joseph, has twin sons that Israel blesses as the heirs to Joseph\'s blessing. In other words, Ephraim and Manessah become Israels sons as he adopts them and they become sons of Israel and get Josephs blessing in his sted. Remember these blessings are for the LAST DAYS, our days, now.

Manasseh is to become a great people but Ephraim is to become a greater, multitude of nations, Genesis 48:19......And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it; he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

The British Common Wealth is Ephraim. This can be proved by following the scriptures through the Old Testament. Manasseh is the United States. Read Joseph\'s blessing again,

Genesis 49:22..........Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by the well; whose branches run over the wall:

23.........The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:

24.........But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the sheperd, the stone of Israel:)

25.........Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breast, and of thy womb:

26.........The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was seperate from his brethren.

Joseph was the head of the 10 lost tribes, the Northern Kingdom of ancient Israel. Judah was the head of the Southern Kingdom of ancient Israel. Throughout scripture, you will notice that the Jews have NEVER been totally LOST. They have always been around as the entire world has hated them since day one. They have been scattered, but not lost their identity as a people. We have always known who the Jews are. On the other hand, Joseph and the 10 Northern tribes VANISHED from civilization. But, God is revealing them now, in this end times, our day! This gives my spirit awesome FAITH as it is a TOTAL WITNESS to the times we now live in!

Here is the AWESOME WISDOM of God. You will notice that in:

Genesis 49:8.........Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thy enemies; thy fathers children shall bow down to thee.

9.........Judah is a lion\'s welp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion; and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10.......The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

11.......Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass\'s colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

12.......His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.

Notice that the kings staff (the sceptre) shall not depart from Judah until Shiloh (Jesus) come, and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

What people? THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL that have been scattered all over the earth. Notice that the blessings state that the throne of Jesus Christ comes from Judah. Notice also that the blessings of National GREATNESS, blessings of multitudes of people and nations, and blessings of Almighty God from heaven above, goes to JOSEPH!

The throne will endure until Jesus comes to take it over! Ephraim, the British, have the throne. Notice:

Genesis 49:6........The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was seperate from his brethren.

The KEY TO PROPHECY is that the BIRTHRIGHT went to JOSEPH, not the JEWS. The blessing of the bloodline of the messiah went to the JEWS. The ISRAELITES are not ALL JEWS! Only the 3 houses of the children of Israel (Judah, Levi, Benjamin) are called Jews.

What an incredible twist of fate! The Southern Kingdom of ISRAEL brought forth the lineage of the messiah, yet REFUSED him.

The Northern Kingdom lost their IDENTITY but gained the blessings of the BIRTHRIGHT and became the worshippers of the messiah, the church! Here is the seperation of the 2 Kingdoms of ANCIENT ISRAEL! The ULTIMATE gatherring of the 12 tribes will occur at the mellinium when ALL of the peoples of BOTH tribes are resurrected and brought into the land of Israel to live under the rule of King David and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Read Ezekiel chapter 37....... about the valley of dry bones,

Notice that it says in verse 11......Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: ..........

12........Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13........And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14.......And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

15.......The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16.......Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17.......And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18.......And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19.......Say unto them, Thus saith the LORD GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, andmake them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20.......And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21.......And say unto them, Thus saith the LORD GOD; I will take the children of Israel from amoung the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22.......And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23.......Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their GOD.

24.......And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgements, and observe my statutes, and do them.

NOTICE HERE AT VERSE 24, THEY SHALL OBSERVE MY STATUTES, AND DO THEM!

This is talking about GOD\'S LAWS! During the mellinial reign, God will MAKE us keep his LAW\'S and do them! The law is NOT done away with!! It cannot be kept in the flesh but is expected to be kept in the SPIRIT! if you worship in spirit, you keep the LAW.

25........And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children\'s for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26........Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27........My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their GOD, and they shall be my people.

28........And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

The 2 witnesses of Revelations will witness to the Jews, a special witnessing to them, by 2 special people of GOD, with special knowledge and power of God. Out of the 144,000, there will be 36,000 Jews from the Children of Israel, 12,000 each of the tribes of (Judah, Benjamin, & Levi) or the Southern Kingdom; will witness to the world. 108,000 of the 144,000, will be of the tribes of Joseph, the House of Israel, 12,000 from each of the tribes of (Reuben, Gad, A\'ser, Neph\'tha-lim, Ma-nas\'ses, Simeon, Is\'sa-char, Zab\'u-lon, and Joseph) or the Northern Kingdom; will witness to the world. These ones, I believe, will be baptized with the Holy Ghost, a sealing of the servants of God, by the angels of God, with power and protection, until God\'s purpose for them is fulfilled, which I believe is to preach the TRUTH about these end times and help the elect of God, during the tribulation.

YBIC,

Michael

Re: The United States in PROPHESY! We are the lost tribe of Manasseh.....

Hi Michael,

I posted this on FACEBOOK too.

Thanks for your contributions to sharing the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST on this site.

God is adding to our site daily!

Our FACEBOOK site
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Seems to be the site of choice to just get fed the scriptures, video's, commentaries and the forum is the the site that people find on google search engines.

Do a Google search of:

GOD HAS GIVEN US FAVOR ON GOOGLE:

Rapture forum

Bible forum

Prophecy forum

You will see how God has given us favor on google search engines.

God Bless

Steven

Hey Michael,

I know someone who thinks he knows this subject well who is teaching a few people who won't research this subject for themselves, a whole different theory. That is the Theory according to Pastor Bob.

I pray that those that sincerely seek the Truth will grab up their own Bibles and study God's Word for themselves instead of listening to a man who seems to have snowed so many with all of his diplomas.

I believe it is said, something to the effect, "Education gets in the way of learning the Truth."

Thanks for writing this all out.

Gerlinda

bump

What an incredible twist of fate! The Southern Kingdom of ISRAEL brought forth the lineage of the messiah, yet REFUSED him.

This is what Michael wrote some time ago. I believe he meant to write, the Southern Kingdom of Judah since his whole article is about Judah bringing forth the Messiah and Israel receiving the largest land grants. Two Kingdoms that will one day become ONE.

How awesome is this Love of Our God that He allowed and even planned for the Northern Tribe to go into the four corners of the World to spread the gospel delivered up to them by the apostles; especially through Paul.

Thanks Michael for this article of the past that adds to a greater understanding that we now have of who is made up of the whole of the ecclesia.

We know that God didn't limit it to just Gentiles but that the Great Assembly of Believers included all that were Called Out (Old and New Testament Saints).

It is a scary thing when the Pride of today's church think that they are a separate dispensation when, in fact, scriptures show differently of what Our Great Awesome God had planned for a Great Church that came out of the Northern Kingdom (The Lost Sheep) of which Gentiles were grafted.

The Jews that today make up those around the Jerusalem, which is in the territory allotted to Benjamin with Judah just south of it, in which lies the little Town of Bethlehem shall have their blinders removed and call out to their Messiah. That is the Word of the Lord and it is a True Word.

Remember, "The Dead in Christ shall rise first and then they which remain will join Him in the air."

Finally the scriptures make sense when taken at it's word and not twisted to make it sound like there is this group and there is that group but first one group has to be taken out before God will deal with the other group. He has made provisions of protection for His people until He comes to call out the dead and the living. Then and only then will HIS WRATH BE POURED OUT UPON THIS EARTH TO CLEANSE IT OF ALL OF IT'S SPILLING OF BLOOD.

Thank You Michael,
Gerlinda