Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The SONS of GOD and the FALLEN ANGELS......!

To PATTI C and ALL DOVES.........ABOUT THE SONS OF GOD and the FALLEN ANGELS!‏

3/24/12

To: John Tng

Hi Patti,

I haven't been on lately due to illness and business, but I saw your study about the Sons of God of Genesis 6:4....and felt compelled to share the "Truth" with you about this subject. I have been led by the Holy Ghost for years in my search for answers surrounding this subject, and my spirit has finally rested upon the TRUTH of this matter!

Are you familiar with Jude 1:6?

Jude 1:6.....And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

This is talking about the fallen ANGELS of Genesis 6:4.....There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

You already know that the book of Jasher is referenced in the Bible at Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, so Jasher is legit as far as the Bible is concerned! Jasher 4:18 says,

And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; And God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

Judges and rulers were the supernatural beings from heaven (FALLEN ANGELS) that forsook their places, spoken of in Jude 1:6. They were ANGELS with supernatural powers!!! SO YES, they did RULE over mankind and thus JUDGE them however they desired! Their purpose was LUST of the human FLESH! But SATAN used them to try and contaminate the seed of man. But NOAH was PURE in his generations, thus, he was the only (PURE Uncontaminated) bloodline to be saved to repopulate the earth so that the messiah could come. These ANGELS were like Gods to mankind! So they deceived man into worshipping them and made them slaves. All the so called MYTHS of old, are REAL! These beings built all the great structures of the earth!

You see, the mixing of DNA was the big deal! The angels forsook their places in the heavens to gain sexual gratification with the flesh of mankind.....A NO-NO in Gods creation. They were not allowed to return to heaven after they did this deed, so when their offspring, the giants, died, their spirits became demons. Most of the fallen angels were locked up until their judgement day. Angels can manifest themselves as humans. They can eat, drink, walk and talk! But they were originally suppose to WATCH the earth and mankind and prod us along in our development. They are also called WATCHERS! Instead, they started teaching mankind all kinds of evil, war, fighting with weapons, chanting, drugs, mixing of DNA...even man with animals! You have heard about myths of centaurs and other such animals, like the sphinx at the pyramid of Giza, half animal and half man. These were REAL live Beings!!!!

Let me ask you a question. How tall do you think the giants were that were created by the mixing of ANGEL DNA and HUMAN DNA?

AMOS 2: 9......Yet destoyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from below.

Cedars can grow as high as 30-70 feet tall!!!! How can the seed of Seth, a man, be combined with the seed of a WO-MAN produce a GIANT? It DOES NOT FIT THE PUZZLE!

Genesis 6:4......There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,..............

After the flood, the scene was repeated with more fallen angels, as it mentions that it happened again....also after that! After the flood some more angels must have done it again. This time the Israelites were faced with the giants when they came to take the promised land at Numbers 13:33.......And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

So all through the old testament God had told the Israelites to wipe out the giants! But they didn't. So mankind has been thoroughly contaminated by mixing of the seed, as stated in Daniel 2: 43......And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. 44.....And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

Patti, I love your enthusiasm! But find it wise to be careful when teaching others. Put your oppinion out there and then let it stew with prayers and input from other like minded souls. The Lord will eventually lead us to the TRUTH! There can only be ONE TRUTH! We are all part of the whole, so each of us add something to it. But it is very important to make straight a misguided turn here or there to help everyone else to correct what they may have learned from you, me or someone else. This theme is throughout history and very well documented. One must only dig up the nuggets. If anyone has anything to add for further sanctification, please let us all know.

Some good authors on this subject are: Tom Horn and Chuck Missler!

Keep up your great love of the word, Patti.

your friend and BIC,

Michael P.

Re: The SONS of GOD and the FALLEN ANGELS......!

Hi Michael,

I posted this on FACEBOOK too.

Thanks for your contributions to sharing the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST on this site.

God is adding to our site daily!

Our FACEBOOK site
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Seems to be the site of choice to just get fed the scriptures, video's, commentaries and the forum is the the site that people find on google search engines.

Do a Google search of:

Rapture forum

Bible forum

Prophecy forum

You will see how God has given us favor on google search engines.

God Bless

Steven

Re: The SONS of GOD and the FALLEN ANGELS......!

So very well written Michael. Anyone that really wants to understand Ancient History has to go to the Bible. That is the First and Last Word on anything and everything and you have put the proof here.

I don't even know when I first began to understand all of this but I sure know it wasn't in some church or Sunday School class. It was through the Holy Spirit whom has guided you, me and others to His Truth.

We know that there will be few that will find the Way so it won't be too many people that will grasp this. They can't imagine it so it must not be so, right?

Just knowing this subject as you have laid out ought to help a Christian get so much more excited & serious about pointing people to their Redeemer.

Of course Michael, as you say, most will think we are crazy because that is the way it is. Always searching for other answers when it is right in The Word of God.

Thanks for this,
Gerlinda