Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Biblical proof the 10 commandments are NOT part of the Law of Moses.

Patti,

I am not saying that by trying to keep them; I somehow am going to be able to do what Jesus did for all! And that is to save myself from everlasting cutting off. Salvation is of the Lord, Jesus Christ, our savior!

What I AM saying is what the Bible plainly says. That the 10 commandments are as relative today as they were when God gave them to Moses on tablets of stone!

Jesus did not come to throw out the 10 commandments! He did not do away with the laws taught by Moses and written in Moses hand writing. He even SAID that! He came to fulfill the LAW.

Patti, all you have to do is go to Revelation 22:14 and read it for yourself:

Revelation 22:14.....Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

What do you say to this statement by Jesus about doing Gods commandments?

You cannot throw the baby out with the bath water! The LAW was the method given for establishing the blood sacrifice of animals to atone for sin and to show mankind that he was incapable of keeping himself holy unto the LORD. Jesus took away sin by walking a perfect life within the law and never sinned, then became our sacrifice for death and sin. THUS, he said it is finished, when he gave up his spirit.

What did he finish? The need for man to atone for sin, thus doing away with the laws of sacrifice and the associated laws written by Moses. They were not done away with as Jesus said, they were merely fulfilled for mankind because mankind was incapable of keeping these 613 laws written by Moses and called the Law of Moses.

You read the study about this, what is the problem that you can't agree with? I think it is Biblically presented and cut and dried for all to be able to understand.

We don't stop keeping God Almighty's Commandments because we have been saved by Jesus sacrifice. We stop having to KEEP sacrificing animals to get the blood atonement for our sins. That includes all of the 613 laws of Moses! The 10 commandments are FOREVER! That is why God used his own finger to write them and put them in STONE! In fact, he did it twice, as to establish a witness to the fact. Everyone makes mistakes and strays aloof of the commandments, but we have an intercessor now that can plead our cause to God for forgiveness, as long as we repent and keep growing in Christ's spirit.

James 1:22....But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:25....But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. What do you think James meant by the perfect law of liberty?

Jesus is our rest from everlasting cutting off and the associated fear that goes with that. We now have hope of salvation and through faith we do wait on it with patience.

The 10 commandments of God Almighty are still ALIVE today and more important than ever. I hope and I will pray for you Patti because I need to do what God has put on my heart, and so be it.

YBIC
Michael

Patti,

I believe Michael has presented very good evidence that Jesus Christ fulfilled the Laws of Moses and thus we are free of those yet, we are to do our best to keep the Commandments written by the Finger of God, through which our very own crowns will be based upon.

If there were no Commandments to follow, there would be no need for the crowns promised for various deeds.

Think of it this way, we have a bunch of Televangelist who say they are born-again, yet they are so free of keeping the commandments, they actually believe they have a license to do as they will because they are saved by Grace. OK, so when they die, do they have the same level of rewards of that humble, poor man who know who he is and stood at the back of the temple saying, 'Forgive me Lord, for I am a sinner'?

Patti, it appears as if you are speaking too freely in your declaration of what life in Christ is all about. I know, by the person that you are, who loves the Lord with all your heart, that you live your life by those very rules set down by the Ten Commandments but apparently you don't want to admit to it....it is within your heart, your very being is being guided by what you know is right or wrong according to the teachings of the Ten Commandments.

I think that you assume that to follow the Ten Commandments that somehow you will be transported back to some Jewish way of doing things. On contrary, it is they who have short changed themselves because they are still hung up on the 613 laws. We are free in the Lord Jesus Christ and as His Saints, who are called by His Name, we keep His Commandments. We are truly free, the Jews are still in bondage. We are the one that it speak about the A/C coming after the rest of those that believed on His Name and kept His Commandments.

love,
gerlinda
Gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda and Michael

I am going to make this as simple as absolutely possible, as I have been trying to do with every response to you both. I just do not get how you come up with such confusing, mixed up concepts, that you accuse me of supporting! They are so far from what I am saying that it is almost unbelievable! I just do not understand why you keep doing this, I wish it were a joke so I could laugh, because it has become very frustrating to be so misunderstood!

Old Covenant (old will or contract) written in stone
Between man and God

Man STRIVING in his own righteousness to please God and failing miserably!!

New Covenant (will or contract) This supersedes the Old!!
Between God and Jesus

Man RESTING in Jesus and His completed works, and SUCCEEDING in keeping the Commandments of God.

The problem must lie in you not understanding the New Covenant or you would see that it is in no way about your striving or your righteousness.

I keep the commandments of God by being a born again believer with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. There is no other Way!!

You are both mixing Law and Grace and that is wrong!! That is what I object so strongly to. It is rather ironic that you want me to join you in doing that. I see it as 2 blind people trying to teach a seeing person how to be blind!

You have used examples of things that I have NEVER put forth in any article or study I have ever written...such as the 10 Commandments are done away with, and that resting in Christ gives us a license to keep sinning! I am amazed you come up with such ideas when nothing could be further from what I am truly saying.

And you, Gerlinda, trying to figure out why I cannot agree with what you are calling truth by saying I am afraid to be too Jewish. My dear, it is you who cannot see what I am saying because maybe it is not Jewish enough!

Come on now, at least try and understand what I am saying, and then deal with that issue, and that issue alone, in your responses. I just bumped up 3 of my studies to aid you in comprehending this. Maybe it is too simple for you. I am just at a loss as to why you keep kicking against the goads.

So keep striving in your own power if you want, as for me, I will continue to keep the commandments of God by resting in Christ and His righteousness.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

bump