Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Adam: TONY PALMER DIED !

Patti,

I KNOW Jesus is our REST!

Do you think that the 10 commandments are of NO EFFECT? OR....No longer in EFFECT or No longer NECCESARY?

If you think NOT, then please explain to everyone, that you seem to be so sure about yourself, what did Christ mean when he stated:

Matthew 15:3......Why do ye also transgress the commandments of God by your tradition?

4...FOR GOD COMMANDED, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

5...But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightiest be profited by me;

6...And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

7...YE HYPOCRITES, well did E-sa'ias prophesy of you, saying,

8...This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9...BUT IN VAIN THEY DO WORSHIP ME, TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.

Dearest Patti,

Jesus is PLAINLY telling the scribes and Pharisees that they are hypocrites for NOT KEEPING GODS COMMANDMENTS! PERIOD, End of Story, straight from Jesus Christ own mouth!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT MEANS that the 10 commandments are still in FULL AFFECT and for us to STRIVE to KEEP them! Have you ever DIED? or come close to dying? I HAVE! I know what the Lords REST IS! I have experienced it FIRST HAND! You will never know until that time comes what TOTAL PEACE IS!

The 10 commandments are STRAIGHT FROM GOD ALMIGHTY! AND they are still in affect, today, and FOREVER! Our Rest in Christ is from GUILT that we no longer have to be slaves to the 613 laws written by MOSES HAND, which were to show mankind that we were totally incapable of pleasing God because of our SIN NATURE! In NO WAY could man REDEEM HIMSELF! WE rest in Jesus Christ sacrifice for our sins so we no longer have to fear DEATH! For we are to be born again into SPIRITUAL BODIES at the resurrection! NEVER TO DIE AGAIN! Death will be thrown into the lake of fire! Rest from hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years of accusations by satan!! This had caused mankind to have a GUILT complex that he even has trouble with to this day, even after being SAVED! I just recently learned what true REST IN CHRIST was in this life. And it is from the GUILT that has been bred into us by the devil! NO MORE! I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVELATION 22:14.....Blessed are they that DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

16....I JESUS have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

18....For I testify unto EVERY MAN THAT HEARETH THE WORDS OF THE PROPHESY OF THIS BOOK, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19....And if any man shall take AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHESY, God shall take away his part out of the book of LIFE, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Sister, You know what is in your heart. So does God. I have said enough. Take this to the Lord for further understanding.

YBIC
Michael

Michael,

Again you go way off topic and just repeat the same old things! This proves to me that you have not read my posts on these subjects, but just assume that I am misguided. I take everything to the Lord, and He is the one showing me all this. Maybe you should take your concepts to Him and see what happens.

You never address what I respond with just go off on a tangent and tell me I don't understand truth. I have proven my points, you have not. If you know that Jesus is our Sabbath rest why are you insisting on this Pre-Christ Saturday sabbath keeping?

Please be clear on this, I do not believe that the Law was done away with! And I have never said that our freedom in Christ means we can sin without consequences, or be lazy and just do our own thing! No!! Just the opposite!

1 John 3:9
No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God.

What has changed since Christ fulfilled the Law is HOW WE OBEY IT!!!! No longer in works of the flesh but in the Spirit of Christ!!

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Galatians 2:16
Yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

Titus 3:5
He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh—

When one is born again they become a NEW creation, and now obeys the Law spiritually through Christ!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Quite simply:

Old Covenant = Law = Works
New Covenant = Grace = Faith

We had a relationship with God under the Old Covenant by keeping the Law by our own works. We have a relationship with God under the New Covenant by Jesus fulfilling the Law by His sacrifice and sending of His Spirit (the free gift of Grace), and our faith in His completed work.

Romans 6:14
For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

1 Corinthians 1:30
And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,

Romans 3:20
For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

Michael, I totally understand where you are coming from, as you love the Lord so much you want to DO SOMETHING FOR HIM! We all do! But, the work that is ours to do is to die to self, and that is very hard work to do, it is darn near impossible!! It requires giving everything to Christ!! Our lives in every regard...word, thought and deed, not to mention our health, our homes, our families, our finances, our very souls!! This is not easy, but this is what the His Spirit helps us to do, for without it we would still be condemned under the Law. Because Christ kept the whole of the Law for us, and fulfilled it, we that are in Him, are able to keep it too.

The Old Covenant was between God and man, thus between Spirit and flesh, and therefore doomed to fail! The New Covenant is between God and Christ, thus between Spirit and Spirit, and therefore can only succeed. The Spirit of Christ is what God sees in everyone that is Born again, and this is what pleases God, much more than keeping the Law in the flesh,by our own efforts.

I pray you now see what is the Truth of this matter, as this is what the Scriptures teach. There is nothing to debate, there is only revelation. I think we are in agreement about what is important, and that is what matters. We are to obey His Command to die to self and be reborn, and in that way our works will follow us.

Amen!! What an awesome God we serve, who gave His life, to fulfill the Law and did all the Work necessary for us to have eternal life in His kingdom if we but believe in His finished works, give Him our lives and have faith!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Patti,

I am NOT confused and I am not running in circles as you would have people think! You are NOT answering MY question to you about:

Why did Jesus use the Pharisees as an example of hypocrites by quoting the fact that they were disobeying one of the 10 COMMANDMENTS, the 5th one to be exact? DID you read what I POSTED?

I have read all of your long............drawn out explanations of different "studies"! You are wrong on a lot of things! You seem to be fishing for the truth and putting things together in your mind that fit your experiences.

I am trying to be nice with you but I am tired of being put in a box about what interpretations are of the scriptures by your explanations!

I WILL NOT JUDGE! But, I will put my foot down! You are out of line on this issue of the Law verses the COMMANDMENTS! Gods commandments are THAT! His commandments! EXPLAIN Revelation 22:14!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed are they that DO HIS COMMANDMENTS! It does not say blessed are they that keep the 613 laws of the old covenant! THESE are TWO SEPERATE THINGS!!

What is so hard about understanding this? If you want to keep your belief than FINE!

REVELATION 22:14-19 says NOT TO CHANGE ANYTHING THAT JESUS HAS TESTIFIED ABOUT IN THIS BOOK OF REVELATION OR ELSE! Please explain THAT! This is not my philosophy! This is the words of Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, stop trying to force feed your theories to ME! I KNOW the Bible!

Michael

Hi Patti,

I will put your dialogue in quote and mine in blue.

But he is wrong, wrong, wrong, about Sunday being the mark of the beast!! Would a day of the week matter to God more than one being born again and resting in Christ everyday?!! Hardly!! There is only one mark of the beast and that is if one IS NOT BORN AGAIN!! That is a fact, and it is SPIRITUAL NOT CARNAL!!! If we are so carnal as to fall for this Saturday-Sunday thing, then we deserve it, and deserve to fear it

As for keeping the Sabbath being the Mark of the Beast; I tend to disagree on that, along with you. I say this because Keeping Sunday is only one of the other Nine Noahide Laws that will be enforced. But would a day of the week matter more to God than being born-again, you ask? It is very clear that God set aside the last day of the week for Mankind and it is also the day that He rested. It is not a matter if being Born-Again is more important than remembering the Sabbath to keep it holy: it is in harmonious conjunction with all that God commanded. One does not need to chose one over another. We, the Believers should strive to keep the same Ten Commandments of which #4 is the Sabbath as a guide. The Israelites lived in faith, we live in Grace through Christ Jesus. Will we all be able to keep them perfectly? Absolutely not but we should strive to do so. .

I am not saying they will not pass a Sunday law...they might. What I am saying is that this is NOT the mark of the beast!! This is all a decoy to divert us from finding the Truth about the Sabbath, and how Jesus is our Sabbath! Just another worldly sign to worry about to keep us in darkness

Do you realize that you just said it here, "Jesus is Our Sabbath". If Jesus is our Sabbath, He is not our Sunday, which is what the Roman Church imposed upon her daughters that fell for it. And how did Rome do that? By saying that Jesus Christ arose on the Feast of First Fruits, which fell on Sunday. As you say, "Jesus is Our Sabbath and He arose on the Sabbath. God keeps everything in order and the Seventh Day is His. If Jesus Christ arose on the 1st day of the week, then it played right into the Devil's plan of over-riding the Sabbath and instituting his day, Sun Day. What so many Christians have done is play into this lie. If they understood the Feast Days of the Lord, they would know that on the 1st day after the Sabbath at the end of Passover week was" First Fruits" and what required on First Fruits? The High Priest had to present the First Fruits unto the Father. That is what Jesus Christ fulfilled on that day. He, the High Priest, was the only one who could have presented Himself, The Perfect Lamb of God to the Father. So you see, it is not one being more important than the other; it is in keeping God's Sabbath Rest.

Don't fall for this! There is ONLY ONE WAY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD...you MUST BE BORN AGAIN, and baptized by the Holy Spirit! Concentrate on that, and spreading that message, instead of just creating more fear about worldly events!!!

You bet, there is only one way into the Kingdom of God; there is no disagreement at all on that point, none at all.

The Lord placed it on my heart to look into how many verses in His Word use the words "worship" and "Sabbath" in the same verse. In this way He was showing me yet another example of how Sabbath keeping was never intended for any other purpose but to foreshadow the coming of Christ.

I must disagree with you on this. The Sabbath was made for Man's Rest and he is to remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy. In the Old Testament, we both know that there were 613 laws that the Israelites had to try to keep and we know they could not. That was God's intent to show them that He had a better way and would provide Himself as the perfect sacrifice as what was told at the time when Abraham was about to sacrifice his beloved son Isaac.

t is really quite simple, and man has made of it a complicated platform on which to present his own religious agenda.

Sabbath as a noun means 7th Day, or completion
Sabbath as a verb means Rest

When we make this about a day of the week, we miss the whole point of why God instituted it! Come out of RELIGION, and into TRUTH!

True! Christians are saved by grace (unmerited favor), and true, the called out ones are chosen from the very basic foundations of the world. However, to assume that this ―grace‖ and ―election‖ provides for the Christian some form of physical immunity from ―great tribulation‖ by the soon-to-come wrath of the satanically imbued Beast, could possibly be the greatest hoax ever

Are you saying that to remember the Sabbath as well as trying to keep the other 9 commandments is being understood as to make one immune from Great Tribulation? You see Patti, as Born-Again Christians, who remember the Sabbath rather than Sunday, regardless if one goes to some worship service or not, is our way to keep it very simple. We do not want anything to do with man-made traditions.

God's number is Seven. On the Seventh Day He Rested. On the Seventh Day Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of the Sabbath arose. We are saved by confessing Him as our Saviour and need the Holy Spirit to guide us in all truth.

This is our Simple Confession of Faith. God help those that try to keep the traditions of man because it will be a very, very horrific time.

Gerlinda

Michael,

There was no call for such a degrading response from you! I have proved my points with Scripture and I know them to be true. No amount of your shouting and so called warning from verses you have taken out of context, will ever convince me what you are saying is Truth. You call what I am saying "theories" when I biblically support, with more than one Scripture the validity of what I am conveying. When you cannot do the same in support of your theories, makes them just that...theories. You point the finger back at yourself. I know the Bible too Michael,that is why I oppose what you are trying to teach.

I hope that anyone reading this will see the difference between what you are calling truth and what the Holy Bible really says.

We agree to disagree, but I will defend the truth I am being shown by the Holy Spirit. And if you truly did read my studies, you would have the answer to every question you have asked me, right from the pages of the Holy Bible.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.

Gerlinda,

We have very little mutual ground to really meet on this issue. I know what I know because I have studied with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and I am being led to Truth. Jesus told us to keep His Commandments after the Cross because there was now a new covenant, with a new Way to have relationship with the Lord. Before the cross is when He chided the Pharisee about not keeping the commandments of God.

Jesus' number is 888...this disqualifies all the stuff you said about 777...JESUS IS GOD! Under the New Covenant we keep His Commandments SPIRITUALLY! He finished the work and we rest in Him...plain simple truth! It is not about what you do or don' t do, or a day of the week, it is all about what He did!!

And because it is getting darker, and because it is getting horrific, we need to be sharing what is much more important than sabbath keeping!! Share how important it is to be born again, and to understand why Christ died for us, and what was Finished at the Cross!! Much more than 613 laws were done away with by His death!! Why can you both not see this...it saddens me to no end.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.