Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Swedish Medical Doctor reports – THIS IS A MULTIPLE “WARNING” MESSAGE… TAKE SERIOUSLY !!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Swedish Medical Doctor reports – THIS IS A MULTIPLE “WARNING” MESSAGE… TAKE SERIOUSLY !!

Monday, July 21, 2014 18:53

THIS IS A MULTIPLE “WARNING” MESSAGE… TAKE SERIOUSLY !!
Swedish Medical Doctor reports – Decomposing bodies inside crashed Malaysian Boeing MH17.

False Flag USA-NY-disarm Citizens July 22nd -Please read entire

Decomposing bodies inside crashed Malaysian Boeing MH17 from Netherlands -murdered/tortured/mutilated?days before July 17th. 2.Plan to start World War July 21th. 3.False Flag USA-NY-desarm Citizens July 22nd.

Posted on July 21, 2014by FreewillLeave a comment
———- Původní zpráva ———-
Do: maria555roos@post.cz
Komu: ipa-ru@ipa-iac.org
Datum: 20. 7. 2014 21:24:18

Předmět:

1.Decomposing bodies inside crashed Malaysian Boeing MH17 from Netherlands -murdered/tortured/mutilated? Days before July 17th.

2.Plan to start World War July 21th. 3.False Flag USA-NY-desarm Citizens July 22nd.

Reliable witnessmony of Ukraine inhabitans tells, that inside the crash Malaysian Boeing 777 July 17th, there were decomposing bodies, dead already days before the departure.

The bodies could show signs of torture/mutilation. Prime Minister of Netherlands is accused of taking part in human hunting parties, there teenagers were hunted naked in Netherlands/Belgium, murdered and their male organs celebrating chierfully as hunting trophies.
Also dutch prince, king of Belgium, George Soros attended these human hunting parties, see information on itccs.org from July 14. Prime Minister of Netherlands is not arrested.

Dutch “royal family”, members of dutch church have been involved in seriemurders/torture of people since decades. Even other “royal” families are involved in seriemurders and definitely not suitable as heads of states. Jesuit Bergoglio-Pope Francis is one of recently convicted for seriemurder/torture/rape/trafficking of children – see itccs.org. Queen Elizabeth, fmr Pope – Joseph Ratzinger, Prime Minister of Canada, Harper, have been convicted for genocide 2013.

Both Malaysian Boeings 777 were ordered to be taken down by the same international group of people, Illuminati-New World Order.

I could tell directly at least 20-30 aircrafts Illuminati taken down from different countries as Brazil, Kazachstan, Polen, USA, UK, etc. Illuminati are anarchists, terrorists, satanists, warcriminals, behind the scenes provoking conflicts.

Malaysian airline signature is One World, there are uppside down three 6 as 666=Satan in the name and three red Illuminati triangles.

Number 777 is a significant number. Illuminati repeat often crimes and 18 (=666)years ago on July 17th 1996 they shot down another aircraft.

The Illuminati code for Nazi New World Order is number 8 =1+7, MH 17 on July 17th. Another typical Illuminati signiture is that the flight went to 33 000 feet=10.000 meter altitude, 33 is a special number for Illuminati (33 degree Freemason) and number 10 is the Illuminati cod for the massacre that they want to occure between now and their Nazi New World Order.

Both Malaysian Boeing 777 fligths March 8th and July 17 were meant to precede 5 days a huge False Flag that would start World War and lead to Nazi New World Order.

The False Flag in March 2014 was prevented and I will now try to prevent those coming False Flags that I can understand from Illuminati information in MSN.com:

-A video today showed that the Illuminati want to start World War tomorrow and a Russian book is mentioned so I warn especially Russia.

-A Picture and a video expressed that the Illuminati are planning a huge False Flag in the USA on July 22, 2014, they want to desarm the Citizens, most probably they are planning a high tech attack on the Statue Liberty in New York using HAARP (man made tornado), there is most probably thermate (nanothermite) left in the Statue of Liberty since the stopped False Flag Operation Independence July 4th, 2013 and July 22, 2014 the Illuminati are most probably planning to take down the Statue of Liberty by molecular dissociation in the same way as they took down the three buildings in New York on September 11, 2001 by controlled demolition. Probably they would accuse for July 22th some of their operatives such as Al-Queda.

In case the Illuminati will attack on July 21th/22th anyway, I will accuse Evelyn, his son David and other Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Dutch/British “royal families, high Jesuits and other Illuminati.

I will also forward this message to itccs central and to Rev Kevin Annett from itccs.org, who had information about the severe criminality of dutch “royal” family and others who are involved in satanic ritual murders in Netherlands/Belgium with regards to the witnessmony of Ukraine citizens and the possibility that some victims of satanic ritual murders could have been placed in the space for bags on the Malaysian Boeing MH17.

I will forward this message also to airlines-police for possible investigation of the staff, who placed bags into the Malaysian Boeing MH 17 from July 17th.

I want to mention that I have warned police in Russia several months ago that the Illuminati were planning to attack Sevastopol in Crimea, probably with a nuclear bomb, which I could understand from msn.com and an european Illuminati channel.

Russia have a naval base in Sevastopol and some day after my message, Russians went to Sevastopol, falsely accused of an attack on Ukraine.

Probably Russia saw other signs such as that NATO forces are planning an attack on their naval
base in Sevastopol.

With Best Regards

Alexandra Jitka Brozikova
swedish/czech medical doctor

———- Původní zpráva ———-

Od: maria555roos@post.cz
Komu: president@whitehouse.gov
Datum: 15. 7. 2014 19:46:11

Předmět: Fwd: Gigantic False Flag Operation USA – Hoover Dam tomorrow July 16th

1.To Suzan Rice, US-national security advisor, John Kerry, Joe Biden, Chuck Hagel, James Clapper: stop the False Flag operation on Hoover Dam tomorrow, July 16th, 2014 and anytime.

Stop the planned massacre of people in the USA.

If you are planning again conveniently to kill Obama, stop your plan, he must be prosecuted as well as you must be prosecuted for high treason.

Most of ordinary people have no idea that you are secretly working on the last fase of nazi/fascist plan, extermination of the most of us Citizens.

Year 2003 Rima Laibow, MD, met a female head of state, who told her about the plan of “elite” to exterminate most of citizens on the planet.

This information is available on internet/YouTube.

If secret services would work for citizens and not for the criminal elite, the plot would have been revealed/punished.

According to swedish law (my home country), we medical doctors can/should reveal a plot there the sentences would be maximum – death penalty. Instead of arresting the perpetrators, secret services try to shut down Liberty-Media, Liberty-YouTube Channels, because Secret Services are part of the plot.

British UK Column has got problems directly after I recommened others to watch it, especially UK Column June 16th, there was discussed the fact that Benito Mussolini was payed by british secret service and Adolf Hitler was in Great Britain, in contact with british secret service.

YouTube Channels, that had saved lives of many citizens, as for example CourageousNerdZ, that had revealed preparation of False Flag Operation on February 2nd, 2014, was stopped, but YouTube Channel “Liekillers”, which is an Illuminati-Nazi Channel, that expresses Illuminati plans to bring down the USA, assassinate presidents, the gigantic False Flag operation on Hoover Dam, death treats to many YouTubers is still available, even though no new videos came after I ask police to arrest the man who speaks in the videos (May 18th).

On itccs.org is explained the severe criminality of Jesuits/other highly criminal persons as
sadistic psychopat and Nazist George Soros incl hunting parties there naked children are chased, murdered and their male-organs celebrated as trofies by Prime Minister,King…

Citizens economical situation would be excelent if we let the criminal “elite” pay for all damages of their anarchy, wars and terrorism they had caused. Knights Templars wanted to enslave humanity economically and rule tyranically from Jerusalem.

The idea had survived with Jesuits, Freemasons, Knights of Malta, other secret societies and the recent chaos we have in the world is created by them (NWO-Illuminati) incl ISIS, so NWOs could offer us
a solution of peace=William Windsor would pretend, that he is a messiah and save us-
the opposite would start: lawlessness.

On YouTube is available a letter from 1871 written by a 33 degree Fremason Albert Pike, plan of three world wars – it is obvious, that Hitler was just a profetional agitator of Jesuits/NWOs behind him.

British Israel World Federation had published 1922 information that New World Order will start September 17th, 2001- terrorist attacks of 9/11 were certainly planned before the three buildings in New York were even built.

Israel means for NWOs babylonian tyranny, not judeaism.

On StopTheCrime.net two documents are available of Nazi organizations Bilderberg Group and NASA that show the criminatity we citizens are exposed to incl HAARP-floodings/earthquakes.

I have tried to stop Nazi Bilderberg Group-meeting in Denmark 2014 so they could not conspire other crimes against citizens.

Now another criminal group have meeting in Bohemian Grove in California, there human sacrifice is performed (persones as George W Bush, Warren Buffet, Josef Ratzingen-fmr Pope Benedict, were among seriemurderers in Bohemian Grove).

NATO, EU, UN are definitelly criminal organizations and all sovereign citizens have right to reject them and receive economical compensations (swedish law BrB 9 Kap 5 §).

We Citizens are now in grip of criminals and should do maximum to solve our extremely difficult situation and give maximum support to each other in different countries.

Much of the problem = falsification of mainstream news by NWOs.

Some of authentic liberty news can be watched: InfoWars via Ron Gibson Channel, RT, UKcolumn.org, (swedish “Under Mattan”) and the YouTube Channels that “LieKillers” had threatened.

If False Flag operation in the USA would occure anyway, I will accuse Jesuits/ Freemasons/Rothschilds/Rockefellers/Windsors/Oranje-Nassau and other NWO-Nazis.

2.To Citizens: Those of you, who are interrested to come to Prague in the middle of August 2014 for a meeting with Rev Kevin Annett from Canada, itccs.org, incl info how to start common law courts, please e-mail me.

With Best Regards

swedish/czech medical doctor,
spec. Neurology/Psychiatry-Personality Disorders
———- Původní zpráva ———-

Komu: ipa-ru@ipa-iac.org
Datum: 13. 7. 2014 13:33:23
Předmět: i

Vladimir Putin is a Lawfull Rebelion to New World Order Tyranny. In case NWOs would attack him in a False Flag operation today July 13th in Rio, I will accuse them incl Evelyn Rothschild!

With Best Regards

swedish/czech medical doctor
———- Původní zpráva ———-
Komu: president@whitehouse.gov
Datum: 11. 7. 2014 15:54:33

Continue: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/Swedish-medical-doctor-reports-this-is-a-multiple-warning-message-take-seriously-2997382.HTML?currentSplittedPage=2