Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"A rebuttle to Pastor Bob on Israel's identy as USA and British Commenwealth nations

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

By Barry Amundsen - July 20, 2014

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who may want to look into this for themselves, below is a sampling the kind of points that must be considered. The Jews have never fulfilled the majority of the promises that God gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and his sons including Joseph's sons Ephraim and Manassas. This is because when these promises were given they all went into the "Birthright" which went from Abraham to Isaac to Jacob and from Jacob they began to be divided by God among the sons of Jacob. Judah, one of Jacob's sons was given the portion of the Birthright that included the scepter and lawmaking but none of the other promises went to Judah "The Jews" (Genesis 49:10).

When for example have the Jews been known chiefly by Isaac's name, as God told Abraham "In Isaac shall thy seed be called"? Yet our race is known by Isaac's name as "Sons of Isaac" or Isaac's Sons or Saxons, also Caucasians because the migration took the ten tribes through the Caucuses Mountains where the Israelite tribes "disappeared" but this mysterious multitude came from that same place to be known as Saxons.

2 Esdras 13: 39 - And as for your seeing him gather to himself another multitude that was peaceable,

40 - these are the ten tribes which were led away from their own land into captivity in the days of King Hoshea, whom Shalmaneser the king of the Assyrians led captive; he took them across the river, and they were taken into another land.

41 - But they formed this plan for themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the nations and go to a more distant region, where mankind had never lived,

42 - that there at least they might keep their statutes which they had not kept in their own land.

43 - And they went in by the narrow passages of the Euphrates river.

44 - For at that time the Most High performed signs for them, and stopped the channels of the river until they had passed over.

45 - Through that region there was a long way to go, a journey of a year and a half; and that country is called Arzareth.

46 - "Then they dwelt there until the last times; and now, when they are about to come again,

47 - the Most High will stop the channels of the river again, so that they may be able to pass over. Therefore you saw the multitude gathered together in peace.

48 - But those who are left of your people, who are found within my holy borders, shall be saved.

49 - Therefore when he destroys the multitude of the nations that are gathered together, he will defend the people who remain.

50 - And then he will show them very many wonders."

51 - I said, "O sovereign Lord, explain this to me: Why did I see the man coming up from the heart of the sea?"

52 - He said to me, "Just as no one can explore or know what is in the depths of the sea, so no one on earth can see my Son or those who are with him, except in the time of his day.

I think this answers some of the objections raised by Pastor Bob. It says the journey was long and hard but that God was with them and performed miracles for them.

Continuing:

When have the Jews dwelt in islands and coasts of the earth as God repeatedly addresses His people Israel as dwelling in? Or When have the Jews had the name "Great" associated with them as God promised Israel they would? When have the Jews been the envy of all other nations? When have the Jews been God's custodians of His word to the rest of the nations? If it were not for the British and American Bible Societies, the Jews would not even have their own scriptures today. If The US and Britain are not Israel then God has chosen a new oracle people to take His word to the nations because no other people have done the spreading of the gospel to the world like America and Britain has. When have the Jews been a people terrible from their beginning hitherto and been able to say that no weapon formed against them would prosper? Only for a short while under David but not most of history. One famous infidel lost his faith and claimed the Bible was faulty because the promises that God gave supposedly to the Jews were instead being fulfilled by the British Commonwealth and American peoples. This is not replacement theology but placement where it always was initially, squarely on God's people Israel but who would be known for a long time as "Not My People" (another title never put on the Jews who have always been known as "God's Chosen People") but in the place where this people were known as not His people, there they would become known as Children of the Most High God. God said that in the latter days He would once again join the two nations, 1. Judah and 2. Israel (aka Joseph aka Ephraim) and make of the two one nation again which is yet to happen but will take place during the tribulation after the church is removed from earth and God begins dealing with Israel and Judah again, and when all other nations gather together against the one re-joined whole house of Israel. Ezekiel 38 and 39 CANNOT happen until Ezekiel 37 happens first!

Ezekiel 37: 16. Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17. And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
18. And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
19. Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

How can this be if as Pastor Bob says, they have always been one? They became two beginning in 1 Kings 11. I'm not advocating the "cult" of "British Israelism" or anything of Herbert W Armstrong but the truth of the scripture and of history itself is nevertheless valid. Bob's arguments against this are answered above from 2 Esdras but I will paste here a portion of his objections:

(To me, such arguments as these could be used to counter the entire Bible ex. Noah and the ark, Jonah and the whale, David and Goliath... If you take God away from the story, it all becomes unlikely, doesn't it?)

It is possible that the deported Israelites emigrated to England, however, the distance and travel conditions would have been extremely difficult, in ancient time, especially for a large number of people fleeing as a group. Geographically speaking, Afghan-Israelism and even Chinese-Israelism or even Japanese-Israelism have a greater possibility of occurring than British-Israelism. Furthermore, why would Assyria, or later Babylon, or later Persia allow the Israelites to migrate outside of their territories? Futhermore, if the Israelites had the ability to migrate, why would they migrate to Europe/England instead of back to their ancestral homeland? So, while it is possible that some Israelites migrated to Europe/England, it is highly unlikely that this occurred to any significant degree.

The primary goal behind British-Israelism is to claim that England and the USA have inherited the covenant promises God made to Israel ["Replacement Theology"]. While England and the USA have been blessed by God in many ways, it is not because God's promises to Israel have been transferred to those two nations. God's covenant with Israel always involved the specific land of Israel.

There is no way that England and the USA are the legitimate heirs of God's promises to the Jews, as those two nations today do not possess the Promised Land. British-Israelism is merely an attempt to disown or dislodge the Jews of their birth right.

Again the promises were not "transferred" to these nations they always were to these nations not to the Jews. Tell me, when has Jesus been a light to lighten the JEWS and the glory of His people the Jews? He has not been so far because their eyes are blinded for the most part until the fullness of the Israelite Gentiles comes in, the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel (Matt 10:6, 15:24) unto whom Jesus sent His disciples and the ones that He Himself said He was sent to. Jesus is a light to lighten the GENTILES and the Glory of His People, Israel! The divorced wife (Israel) has more children than the undivorced wife (Judah). Paul was one born out of due season because he was a JEW who came to know Jesus ahead of most of the rest of the tribe of Judah who will not see Jesus until they look on Him whom they pierced and say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord..." This also explains why when Gog and Magog surround Israel in the Holy Land that an evil thought also comes into their mind to GO UP to a land (a different place than the one they are already attacking) of unwalled villages all dwelling safely having neither bars nor gates etc. They are going to attack the USA, God's people Israel at the same time that they attack Israel in the Holy Land by coming up from Central America where they have been biding their time (ask Col Oliver North about that) and people here will cry out to God and God will intervene and you know the rest.

I found this video that at least summarizes some of these points pretty well:
The Gentiles Are Israelite Foreigners Pt 1of 2

And then there are some points to consider here from E. Raymond Capt:

It is hoped that the truths expressed in this booklet have renewed faith in God, and in the inspiration of

The Bible, and have created an interest in a more complete understanding of God's dealing with the man

Abraham whose remarkable destiny the world has yet to understand and to reckon with.

APPENDIX

THE MARKS OF ISRAEL

How strange it is, that with all the definite and positive assurances in the Word of God as to Israel's

Continuance for ever as a Nation, there has never been any continued or persistent effort on the part of

Genuine Bible believers to find them. That they have been content to let them fade away and vanish into

Nothingness is surely a deep reproach on all true Christians.

There is, however, one probable explanation. It was GOD'S WILL AND PURPOSE TO HIDE THEM.

While the Jews (some of whom are only a part of the House of Judah) occupied the stage, and even

Called themselves "Israel", God could work unhindered with and in "Lost Israel", till he had finished his

Predetermined work and without them knowing they were the people of the Book. Only as Israel's time Of punishment had run out with the whole of God's purposes at the point of complete fulfillment, was the

Identity of Israel to become known.

However, it is a matter of inspired record that God placed "marks" on His people Israel. During the Christian dispensation, Lost Israel was to possess these marks of identification. So then, if we can Discover the nations and people with Israel's marks, we have found the people whom God chose to serve Him to be a channel of blessing to all mankind. The God-given marks are very many, and while the Following list is not exhaustive, they constitute a chain of evidence utterly impossible to ignore.

One race, and one race alone, has all these marks. Nations within this race may have only a portion of Them, but the race as a whole has them all. With a few exceptions, Joseph (the birthright nation) was the Recipient of them all. By inheritance, his two sons, Ephraim (Great Britain) and Manasseh (U.S.A.) will Be found possessing them all.

While Israelites remain in other countries. America is the home of millions of all the thirteen tribes (one Out of many) and thus is representative of the whole House of Jacob. We are bound by Israel's Responsibilities, fulfilling Israel's destiny. The MARKS are on us everywhere; in our NAME; in our SABBATH; in our INSTITUTIONS; in our PHILANTHROPY; in our COMMERCE; in our WEALTH; In our MINES; in our AGRICULTURE; in our CHURCHES; in our MISSIONARY ENTERPRISES; in Our ARMED FORCES; in our POSSESSION OF THE BIBLE; - all BIRTHMARKS, which neither Time, nor the ages, nor even our sin can wipe out.

1. Israel to be a great and mighty nation.Gen. 12:2; 18:18; Deut. 4:7,8.

2. Israel to have multitudinous seed. Gen. 13:16; 15:5; 22:17; 24:60; 26:4. 24; 28:3. 14; 32:12; 49:22;
Isa. 10:22; Hos. 1:10; Zech. 10:7,8.

3. Israel to spread abroad to the West, East, North and South. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 42:5. 6.

4. Israel to have a new home.II Sam. 7:10; I Chron. 7:9.

5. Israel's home to be north-west of Palestine.Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18

6. Israel to live in islands and coasts of the earth.Isa. 41:1; 49:1-3; 51:5; Jer. 31:7-10.

7. Israel to become a company of nations.Gen. 17:4 - 6.15.16; 35:11; 48:19; Eph. 2:12.

8. Israel to have a Davidic King (a perpetual monarchy within Israel).II Sam. 7:13.19; I Chron. 22:10; II Chron. 13:5; Isa, 89:20, 37; Ezek. 37:24; Jer. 33:17, 21. 26.

9. Israel to colonize and spread abroad.Gen. 28:14; 49:22; Deut. 32:8; 33:17; Psa. 2:8; Isa. 26:15; 27:6; 54:2; Zech. 10:8. 9.

10. Israel to colonize the desolate place of the earth. Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3; 58:11, 12.

11. Israel to lose a colony, then expand, demanding more room. Isa. 49:19. 20.

12. Israel to have all the land needed. Deut. 32:8.

13. Israel to be the first among the nations.Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.

14. Israel to continue as a nation for ever.II Sam. 7:16, 24. 29; I Chron. 17:22 - 27; Jer. 31:35 - 37.

15. Israel's home to be invincible by outside forces. II Sam. 7:10; Isa. 41:11-14.

16. Israel to be undefeatable - defended by God. Num. 24:8. 9; Isa. 15 -17; Micah 5:8, 9.

17. Israel to be God's instruments in destroying evil. Jer. 51:20; 51:19 - 24; Dan. 2:34. 35.

18. Israel to have a land of great mineral wealth. Gen. 49:25. 26; Deut. 8:9; 33:15 -19.

19. Israel to have a land of great agricultural wealth.
Gen. 27:28; Deut. 8:7. 9; 28:11; 33:13. 14. 28.

20. Israel to be rich by trading.Isa. 60:5-11; 61:6.

21. Israel to be envied and feared by all nations. Deut. 2:25; 4:8; 28:10; Isa. 43:4; 60:10, 12; Micah 7:16. 17:Jer-33:9.

22. Israel to lend to other nations, borrowing of none. Deut. 15:6; 28:12.

23. Israel to have a new name.Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hos. 2:17.

24. Israel to have a new language. Isa. 28:11 (The Bible, by means of which God speaks now to Israel, is English not Hebrew).

25. Israel to possess the gates of his enemies. Gen. 22:17.

26. Israel to find the aborigines diminishing before them. Deut. 33:17; Isa. 60:12; Jer. 31:7 -10.

27. Israel to have control of the seas. Deut. 33:19; Num. 24:7; Psa. 89:25; Isa. 60:5 (F. Fenton translates this last, "when rolls up to you all the wealth of the sea". That could not be unless Israel controlled it).

28. Israel to have a new religion (New Covenant). Heb. 8:10 - 13; 9:17; Matt. 10:5 - 7; Luke 1:77; 2:32; 22:20; John 11:49 - 52; Gal. 3:13.

29. Israel to lose all trace of her lineage. Isa. 42:16 -19; Hos. 1:9,10; 2:6; Rom. 11:25.

30. Israel to keep Sabbath for ever (one day in seven set aside). Ex. 31:13,16,17; Isa. 58:13,14.

31. Israel to be called the sons of God (i.e.. accept Christianity).
Hos. 1:10 -11.

32. Israel to be a people saved by the Lord. Deut.

33:27 - 29; Isa. 41:8 -14; 43:1 - 8; 44:1 - 3; 49:25, 26; 52:1 -12; 55:3 -10,13; Jer. 46:27. 28; Ezek. 34:10 -16; Hos. 2:23; 13:9-14; 14:4, 6.

33. Israel to be the custodians of the Oracles (Scriptures) of God. Psa. 147:19. 21; Isa. 59:21.

34. Israel to carry the Gospel to all the world. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 43:10 - 12 (witnesses). 21; Micah 5:7.

35. Israel to be kind to the poor and set slaves free.Deut. 15:7.11; Psa. 72:4; Isa. 42:7; 49:9; 58:6.

36. Israel to be the heir of the world. Rom. 4:13.

37. Israel to be God's Glory.Isa. 46:13; 49:3; 60:1. 2.

38. Israel to possess God's Holy Spirit as well as His Word. Isa. 44:3; 59:21; Hagg. 2:5.

39. Israel to be God's Heritage, formed by God. for ever.

Deut. 4:20; 7:6; 14:2; II Sam. 7:23; I Kings 8:51, 53; Isa. 43:21; 54:5-10; Hos. 2:19, 23; Joel 2:27;

Micah 7:14 -18.

40. Israel is the nation appointed to bring glory to God.

Isa. 41:8 -16; 43:10.21; 44:23; 49:3.

"YE SEED OF ISRAEL'S CHOSEN RACE,

YE RANDSOMED OF THE FALL,

HAIL HIM WHO SAVES YOU BY HIS GRACE,

AND CROWN HIM LORD OF ALL."

NAMES GOD GAVE TO ISRAEL

ANCIENTS (Is. iii, 14; xxiv, 23; Jer. xix, I; Ezek. vii. 26; viii. II).

ANOINTED (I Chr. xvi. 22; Ps. ii. 2; cv. 15; Hab. iii. 13; Zech. iv, 14.

BATTLE-AXE (Jer. li. 20).

BELOVED (Ps. Ix. 5; Is v. I; Rom. xi. 2 .

DEARLY BELOVED (Jer. xxxi. 20).

BETROTHED (Hos. ii. 19).

BLESSED (Gen. xii. 2; xiv. 19; xviii. 18; Deut. vii. 14; Ps. xxxiii. 12; Is. li. 2; Ixi, 9; Ixv, 23).

BLESSING (Gen. xii, 2. 3; xxviii. 4; Deut. xxxiii. I. 16; Ps. iii, 8; Is. xix. 24; Ixv. 8; Zee. viii. 13; Gal.iii, 14; Heb. vi, 14).

BRANCH (Ps. Ixxx. 15; Is. vi, 2; Ix. 21).

BRIDE (Is. Ixii. 5; Jer. xxxiii. II; Joel ii. 16).

CHIEF OF NATIONS (Jer. xxxi. 7).

CHILDREN (Deut. xiv. I; I Chr. xvi. 13; Ps. Ixxxii. 6; Is. xlix.23;Joelii.23).

CHILDREN OF ZION (Ps. cxlix, 2).

LOVED CHILD (Hos. xi. I).

PLEASANT CHILD (Jer. xxxi, 20).

CHOSEN (Deut. vii, 6; xiv. 2; Ps. cv, 6; cxxxv. 4; Is. xli. 9; xliii. 10; xlvii. 10)

CHOSEN GENERATION (I PET. II. 9).

CONGREGATION (Num. xvi. 3; Ps. Ixviii. 10; Ixxiv. 2; Joel ii,16).

CONSECRATED (Ex. xxxii. 29; I Chr. xxix. 5; 2 Chr. xxix. 5; 2 Chr. xxix. 31; Ezek. xliii. 26; Micah iv. 13).

DELIGHT (Deut. x. 15).

DEW FROM THE LORD (Micah v, 7).

ROYAL DIADEM (Is. Ixii. 3).

DOMINION (Ps. cxvii. 4; Ixviii. 34).

ETERNAL EXCELLENCY (Is. Ix. 15).

SWORD OF EXCELLENCY (Deut. xxxiii. 29).

FIRSTBORN (Ex. iv. 22; Jer. xxxi. 9).

FIRSTFRUITS OF INCREASE (Jer. ii. 3).

FLOCK (Is. xl. II; Jer. xiii, 17. 20; xxiii. 2; xxxi. 10; Ezek. xxxvi. 38; Micah vii, 14; Zee. ix, 16; I Pet.

v, 2).

FOUNTAIN (Deut. xxxiii. 28; Ps. Ixviii. 26).

FRUIT (Is. xxvii. 6: Ezek. xvii. 8; Hos. xiv. 8; Matt. xxi, 43).

WATERED GARDEN (Is. Iviii. II; Jer. xxxi, 12).

GLORIFIED (Is. xxvi. 15; xliv. 23; Iv. 5; Ix. 9).

GLORY (Is. xliii, 7; xlvi. 13; Ix. 7; Luke ii, 32).

CROWN OF GLORY (Is. Ixii. 3; Zee. ix, l6).

HEIRS OF PROMISE (Heb. vi. 17).

HEIRS OF SALVATION (Heb. i. 14).

HEIRS OF THE WORLD (Rom. iv. 13).

HERITAGE (Is. liv. 17; Joel ii, 17; iii, 2; Micah vii. 14. 18; I Pet. v. 3).

SPIRITUAL HOUSE (Eph. ii. 21. 22; I Pet. ii. 5).

INHERITANCE (Deut. ix, 26. 29; I Kings viii. 51; Ps. xxxiii. 12; Ixviii. 9; cvi, 5; Is. xix. 25; bdii, 17).

PEOPLE OF INHERITANCE (Deut. iv. 20).

ROD OF INHERITANCE (Ps. Ixxiv. 2; Jer. xi. 16; Ii, 19).

JEWELS (Is. Ixii. 3; Mal. iii. 17).

JOY OF MANY NATIONS (Is. Ix. 15).

KINGS (Is. xlix. 7. 23).

KINGDOM OF GOD (Matt. xxi, 43).

KINGDOM (Ex. xix, 6; Num. xxiv. 7; Deut. xvii. 20).

LAW GIVERS Ps. Ixxviii. 5; cxlvii. 19; Is. xlii. 4; Ii. 7).

LIGHT (Is. Ii. 4; Ix, 3; Luke ii, 32).

GREAT LION (Num. xxiii, 24; Micah v. .

YOUNG LIONS (Is. v. 29; Ezek. xix. 2; xxxviii. 13).

LOT (Deut. xxxii. 9).

EVERLASTING LOVE (Deut. vii, 8; Jer. xxxi. 3; Hos. xi. I).

MIGHTY MEN (Joel iii. 9; Nah. ii. 3; Zech. x. 5).

VALIANT MEN (Nah. ii. 3).

MERCHANTS OF TARSHISH (Ezek. xxxviii, 13).

MESSENGERS (Is. xiv. 32; xlii. 19;xliv. 26).

MESSENGERS OF THE COVENANT (Mal. iii. I).

MINISTERS (Is. Ixi. 6).

BLESSED NATION (Ps. xxxiii. 12).

EVERLASTING NATION (Gen. xvii. 5, 6; I Chr. xvii. 21, 22; 2 Sam. vii, 23. 24; Ezek. xxxvii. 12-28;

Luke i, 33. 55).

GREAT NATION (Gen. xii. 2; Deut. iv. 6. .

GREAT AND MIGHTY NATION (Gen. xviii. 1 .

HOLY NATION (Ex. xix. 6; I Pet. ii, 9).

ISLAND NATION (Is. xxiv, 14; xli. I; xliii. 4. 5. 10; xlix, I 19; Jer. xxxiii. 8; xxxi, 10).

MIGHTY NATION (Is. xxvi, 2).

NATION WHOSE GOD IS THE LORD (Ps. xxxiii. 12; cxliv. 15).

NATION & COMPANY OF NATIONS (Gen. xxxv. 11).

RIGHTEOUS NATION (Ps. cxviii, 19. 20; Is. xxvi. 2; Hos. ii. 19).

STRONG NATION (Is. Ix, 22; Micah iv.7).

WEALTHY NATION (Jer. xlix, 31).

ACCEPTED ONES (Is. Ivi, 7; Ezek. xx, 41; I Pet. ii. 5).

GATHERED ONES (Is. xxvii. 12; liv. 7; Ivi. 8; Jer. xxix, 14; xxxi. 10; Ezek. xxviii, 25).

LOVED ONES (Deut. iv. 27).

MARRIED ONES (Jer. iii. 14; Hos. ii. 19).

REVIVED ONES (Ps. Ixxxv. 6; Hos. vi, 2).

SANCTIFIED ONES (Is. xiii. 3; Ezek. xx. 41; xxxix. 27).

SAVED ONES (Deut. xxxiii. 29; Ps. xliv. 7; Is. xiv. 22; Luke i. 71).

OUTCASTS (Ps. cxlvii. 2; Is. xi. 13).

PASTURE (Ps. xcv. 2).

PEOPLE OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM (Ps. xlvii. 9).

HIS PEOPLE (Ex. vi. 7; Deut. xxxii, 9; 2 Chr. ii. II; Ps. Ixxviii. 71; Luke vii. 16).

PEOPLE CHOSEN FOR HIS OWN INHERITANCE (Ps. xxxiii, 12).

COLONISING PEOPLE (Is. xxxv, I; xlix. .

COVENANT PEOPLE (Gen. xvii. 7; xxii, 16; Ps. cv, 8. 9, 10; Ezek. xxxvii, 26; Luke i. 73; Heb. vi,

13).

HOLY PEOPLE (Deut. xiv, 2; xxvi, 18; I Pet. ii. 9).

PUSHING PEOPLE (Num. xxiii. 22; Deut. xxxiii. 17; Is. xxxiv. 7).

PURCHASED PEOPLE (Ex. xv, 6; Ps. Ixxiv. 2).

RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE (Is. Ix. 21).

SEPARATE PEOPLE (Num. xxiii. 9; Deut. xxxiii. 2 .

SPECIAL PEOPLE (Deut. vii. 6).

PLEASANT PLANT (Is. v. 7).

PLANTING (Is. Ixi, 3).

PORTION (Deut. xxxii, 9).

PURCHASED POSSESSION (Eph. i. 14).

PRAISE (Deut. xxvi. 19; Is. xliii, 21).

KINGDOM OF PRIESTS (Ex. xix. 6).

HOLY PRIESTHOOD (I Pet. ii. 5, 9).

ROYAL PRIESTHOOD (I Pet. ii. 9).

PRIESTS OF THE LORD (Is. Ixi, 6).

RANSOMED (Is. xxxv. 10; Jer. xxxi. II; Hos. xiii. 14).

REDEEMED (Is. xliv, 23; xlviii, 20; Ixii. 12; Jer. xxxi. II).

REJOICING (Is. Ixii. 5; Ixv. 13, 19; Ixvi, 10. 14; Jer. xxxii, 42).

REMNANT (Is. xlvi. 3; Jer. xxiii. 3).

RESIDUE (Is. xxviii. 5; Zee. viii, II).

TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (Is. Ixi. 3).

SAINTS (Deut. xxxiii, 3; Ps. 1, 5; Ixxxv. 8; xcvii, 10; cxlvii, 14; Dan. vii. 27).

SANCTIFIED [Lev. xxi, 23; Is. xiii, 3; Ezek. xx, 41; xxxix, 27; Heb. x, 14.

SANCTUARY (Ex. xv. 17; xxv, 8; Ps. cxiv, 2; Is. xliii, 28; Ezek. xxxvii, 2 .

SEED THE LORD HATH BLESSED (Is. Ixi. 9).

SERVANTS (Ps. Ixix, 36; Is. xli. 8, 9; xliii. 21; Ixv. 9 13, 15).

SHEEP (Ps. Ixxiv, I; xcv, 7; c, 3; Jer. xxxi. 10; Ezek. xxxiv. 11, 12).

LOST SHEEP (Jer. I. 6; Matt. x, 6; xv. 24).

SHIELDS OF THE EARTH (Ps. xlvii. 9).

SHIELD OF HELP (Deut. xxxiii, 29; Ps. cxv. 9, 10. 11).

SHIELD OF MIGHTY MEN (Nah. ii. 3).

SHIPS OF TARSHISH (Is. Ix. 9).

SON (Ex. iv. 22; Is. xlii. 6; xlv, II; Hos. i, 10; xi, I; John i. 12; 2 Cor. vi. 1 . DEAR SON (Jer. xxxi,

20).

LIVELY STONES (Eph. ii, 21, 22; I Pet. ii. 5).

STRENGTH (Ps. Ix. 7; Ixviii. 35; Deut. xxxiii. 17).

TABERNACLE (Lev. xxvi, 11. 12; Ezek. xxxvii. 27; Amos ix, 11; Acts vii, 44, 46; xv. 10).

TEMPLE (I Cor. iii. 16. 17; 2 Cor. vi. 16; Eph. ii. 21. 22).

TESTIMONY (Ps. Ixxviii. 5; cxxxii. 12; cxlvii. 19).

PECULIAR TREASURE (Ex. xviii, 5; Ps. cxxxv. 4).

GREEN OLIVE TREE (Jer. xi. 16; Rom xi. 17).

TRIBES (Ps. cxxii, 4; Is. xlix. 6; Ixiii. 17).

THRONE (Deut. xvii. 18; 2 Sam. vii, 13; I Chr. xxii. 10; Ps. xxxix, 4; Jer. xiv, 21; Ezek. xliii, 7).

VINE (Ps. Ixxx. 8; Jer. vi, 9; Ezek. xvii. 6; Hos. xiv, 7).

NOBLEVINE (Jer.ii.21).

GOODLY VINE (Ezek. xvii, .

VINEYARD (Ps. Ixxx. 15-. Is. v; Jer. xii. 10).

VIRGIN (Jer. xxxi, 4. 21; Amos v, 2).

WANDERERS (Hos. ix. 17).

WEAPONS OF WAR (Jer. Ii. 20).

WITNESSES (Is. xliii. 10, 12; xliv. .

"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: Look unto the rock whence

ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham, your father, and

unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him... Hearken unto

me, my people; and

Re: "A rebuttle to Pastor Bob on Israel's identy as USA and British Commenwealth nations

[continue]

and give ear unto me, O my nation."

Isaiah 51: 1-2.4.

This "Outline" of the Identity of God's people as revealed by the study of God's Covenant with Abraham

was compiled as a guide-line for study. No infallibility is claimed for the opinions expressed herein.

Much research and study is still necessary before every facet of this wonderful truth is known in all its

perfection. This remains to be done by honest and sincere searchers for truth, who may not only correct

errors but add to our understanding of God's truth. To gain this knowledge - Search the Scriptures.

E. Raymond Capt

"Our eyes are holden that we cannot see things that stare us in the face until the hour arrives when the

mind is ripened. Then we behold them, and the time when we saw them not is like a dream."

(R. W. Emerson)
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2014/barrya720-1.htm

Re: "A rebuttle to Pastor Bob on Israel's identy as USA and British Commenwealth nations

bump