Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reasons To Believe/The Bible/Apocrypha, Lost Books, Gnostic Gospels ?

Hi Steve, thanks, but I don't get my truth from you tube videos.

Hi Bob,

I hope you get your truth from the bible?

2nd Peter?

Jude?

Matthew?

By the Holy Spirit?

That is why I repeatedly encourage EVERYONE to read the bible!

To pray that the HOLY SPIRIT teach you all things.

I pray you will not be so quick to decide that 2nd peter, jude are not scripture?

Do you really know why and how the books of enoch , jasher to name a few are left out of the bible?

You do know they were at one time part of the KING JAMES BIBLE right?

God Bless

Steven

I think we both have made many errors and we both have much to learn, and please do not assume what I believe and what I don't, that's not love, and I am surprised you would do that at all, shame on you brother.

It is getting easier to see why many visit but do not post their feelings here, if you don't agree you try to show superiority, lets agree to disagree and leave it at that and remain brothers in Christ.

1 Corinthians 8:2

King James Version 1 Corinthians 8:2.

And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

Hi Bob,

You brought up the points refuting the apopcryphas.....I just gave you scripture showing that the apopcrypha and the bible compliment each other.

I have not closed my mind I have watched the videos and have compared them to scripture.

The bible said and that knowledge will increase in the last days.

The book of enoch says the same.

So you can agree to disagree with me but to disagree with scripture?

That is a scary place to be.

MANY , MANY PARALLEL SCRIPTURES ARE FOUND BOTH IN THE APOPCRYPHA AND THE BIBLE.

God Bless

Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/END_TIMES_sign%20of%20Jonah.pdf
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/END_TIMES_sign%20of%20Jonah.pdf

Robert Ferrell www.Scriptural-Truth.com

What is the third Testament (SWORD)?

This is the sign of Jonah. Jesus, the Word, or Logos of God, lies in the metaphorical "belly" of the "great fish," which is the Church of course, & eventually emerges on the third (spiritual) day (or after 2,000 years) to preach to Ninevah, which is also a 3-day journey across, so it is this same age metaphorically. In other words, it is us, and therefore we (eventually) repent at the teaching of Jonah, and God decides not to punish us. That's some pretty good news I'd say.

Luke 22:38 reads: "And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough." It means that 2 testaments will suffice for them until Jesus' return, at which point another sword, or testament, comes out of his mouth, meaning that contained within those 2 swords another sword emerges, making 3 swords, or testaments.
Thomas' Gospel, once properly understood gives us the power to overturn the concept of the canon & replace it with the understanding of the "keys," (v.39.)

This is why the "end" is at the "beginning." Why should it take 2,000 years for the Church to actually accept what the Biblical Authors accepted? And just to demonstrate that it happened before, God has given these keys back to us to restore the Church to its original teaching, which they will refuse to do, since Peter (the Church) has one more denial left, when he is confronted by the fact that he speaks with a Galilean "accent," which is a cryptic reference to the Bible's secret language....

Jude quotes Enoch as inspired, but the Church threw it out anyway....

Peter quotes the Story of Akikar 7:27 in 2 Pt.2:22, but we don't accept his testimony.

Paul alludes to the Life of Adam & Eve several times in 2 Corinthians, but you won't find any Church agreeing with Paul here. He also patterned the Armor of God analogy in Eph.6 from the Wisdom of Solomon ch. 5, but Protestants ignored this fact, though they knew it.

It's all about the return to the beginning, or the original teachings....

If we understand who Jesus is from what he says to us, we drink the water of the Word directly from his mouth, if you will; without a cup or container, or "canon" in other words. This means that we know who he is from what he says to us. Any book which uses the same "keys" as the New Testament does is therefore inspired. We no longer have to take men's word for what is or is not inspired, because we, having recovered the "keys of knowledge" ( v.39, Lk. 11:52 ) have the ability to see for ourselves.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Sure they parallel in some respects, does that make them of and from God ?, who was inspired of God to write them ?, that's my question, what prophet (s) of God ???

King James Version.2 Peter 1:21.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

King James Version. 2 Timothy 3:16.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

If you believe in scripture, show me the prophets names who were inspired and moved to write the extra biblical books ?

Hi Bob,

I gave you over 6 hours of scripture to review for yourself even with JESUS quotes in the youtube videos but you refused to watch them. ( SEE ABOVE VIDEOS)

When you decide you want to do your research and diligence ( watching the videos and comparing with scripture ) then we can have a dialogue.

I can't help you if you refuse to review the information.

God Bless

Steven

Here is a quote by Linda mentioning that the KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE AT ONE TIME HAD THE APOPCRYPHA.....maybe you didn't see this when it was posted?

quoted and posted on FEBRUARY 23 2014

BY LINDA SPENCER:

Thank you Steven for posting this!

The comparison was AWESOME, to say the least!

Being call a HERETIC for posting access to these books, is simply an excuse to continue hiding behind the lies that have been perpetrated upon the so-called "gentile church". Calling one a HERETIC, is the best one can do to instill fear on the accused, to get BACK in line with the schemes of the evil one.

In Rom 11:25
"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the "fulness of the Gentiles" be come in."

This statement means, that we will be subject to the lies, persecution and corruption of this "Church" that has manipulated scripture for 2000 years until the [GENTILE] rule comes to an end.

2 Edras 6:9 in the APOCRYPHA
"For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth."

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

We ALL should ask ourselves WHY? Why, was the Apocrypha removed out of the original Authorized 1611 King James Bible after nearly 300 years? This in and of itself, should give us pause. Try to purchase one now, and you will be surprised as to how much they cost! But who really wants to know! The diabolical plan worked! The believers do not want to hear what it has to say, because it will require a heart change. So to some, if not many, it is considered heresy to promote such books.

Christ has made the Apocrypha, along with other books such as Enoch, Jubilee's, and the Book of Jasher available to us, so that we could know the extent of the truth. Our brother Richard, is right in the assessment of what we read, and what the Apostles knew about these books. I actually found out about Jasher while reading the book of Joshua.

I truly believe Christ is separating the Tares from the Wheat at this time, and drawing the line as His last ditch effort to us all.

Blessings to All,

Blessed Be His Name

Linda Spencer

When you can answer my question, instead of side stepping it, then we can talk, I think my point was well made, but if you cant you cant, I cant be the only person who has questions about the extra biblical books. I guess one of us is right, and one of us is wrong. We both cant be right.

Jude quotes Enoch, not the " book of Enoch. "

God bless

Bob

Hi Bob,

If you refuse to watch the videos and compare I can't help you I answered your questions but you refuse to review them.

Here is a post by Gerlinda that she has been working on way before you made this post.

I think this applies to your refusal to watch the videos and also positively endorses the apopcryphal books.

What do you think ?

Please don't argue just to argue do your homework.

Study the bible and compare the scriptures.

The apopcrypha is NOT a dirty word contrary to what pastors have been teaching to their sheep.

Do you want to know the truth? Pray for the Holy Spirit to lead you.

God Bless

Steven

Gerlinda Wrote:

The Words of God given to man include much more than the 66 Books of the Bible. So, it is a great error to omit them, especially the Book of Enoch which includes 366 books of Wisdom and Instruction that could only have come from God himself. Enoch was take up to Heaven on the first day of Tsivan, stayed 60 days. He returned where he spend his final 30 days; whereupon he gave those books to his son Methuselah with instruction to pass them along to the following generations to teach them the instructions from the very throne of God. Why would such important writings be kept out of the Bible? Do you suppose it was because Enoch lived during the days of the Fallen Angels upon earth. Those Fallen Angels, who co-habited with the human women of Canaan and produced off-spring no longer containing the pure DNA given to humans by God and revealed the Secrets of Heaven, asked Enoch to intervene on their behalf which he did since he did have access to the Throne of God. Well, we know the answer; God refused and had the original 200 leaders chained up. Enoch had first hand truths about what transpired. So, this is one Building Block left out on purposes. This site has given much space and encouragement to listen to the videos and writings concerning The Books of the Apocrypha. Do yourself a huge favor and received much blessings by looking into them.

Are All men created equal? NO!

"The Lord Himself created human in-significant and significant". Chapter 41 of Enoch. That brings up the scripture that says, "Many are called but few are Chosen". Matthew 22:14 This very fact alone is extensively covered by David Smith who uses scripture after scripture to prove why Jesus said He had come to the House of Israel. The House of Israel did have individuals that went back to the House of Judah but as a whole, they were scattered into all four corners of the world where God will regather them. The Land of Israel may be called "Israel" today but it is no stretch of the imagination to know that this Stick of the Northern Kingdom has not joined the Stick of the Southern Kingdom Judah yet thus it is a great error to blindly support the Zionist Movement, which most of the Modern Church Movement under the guidance of the Jesuits, are promoting. Warning: You have no idea what you are supporting. Don't you know that Israel, the State, was created by those that call themselves Jews but are of the Synagogue of Satan? Take the time and research who all those are that had their hands in this. You will find that they are those that call themselves Jews but are not; the Rothschilds and other Illuminati families hope to reclaim the land and the place of God's feet, Jerusalem, for themselves. What did Jesus call them? Yep! The Synagogue of Satan. He called them that because they returned from Babylon and brought with them the Traditions of Man and pagan worship

Jesus Christ didn't come to those Jews at that time but Unto the Whole House of Israel who had been scattered and will someday be brought back. In fact Hosea 6:"Come, and let us return unto the Lord". What do you suppose Hosea is stating here? This is where David Smith's teachings on the two 1/2 tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, who are included in the Northern Kingdom and were dispersed into all the world, needs to be understood. The UK, with it's all of it's once Power Structure, and America are Covenant nations. There never was such a nation, like America, whose blessing was foretold would be given to Manasseh, the younger of the two brothers. Can that be refuted? So, how is it that they are known by that term (Covenant Nations) if it isn't from the Hand of God Himself. How many Christians have even considered that they could be part of those tribes and have been Chosen to receive the Redemption that came through Christ Jesus when their Brethren, the Jews of Judah, who make up the areas around Jerusalem, are still blind and won't wake up to the truth until just before Christ's return when they will say, "Blessed is He that Cometh in the Name of the Lord."

The very same corrupt Roman church that omitted these books are the ones that did not want mankind to know that the seed of the Fallen Angels live among them, through religious and political power. It is this off-spring that will be the ones that bring about the End Time One World Order. We have generations of people who are awed by the Illuminati Kings, Queens and their off-spring who are in positions of power, don't we? They have worked to bring this pomp and awe, by the masses, upon themselves. You cannot get the depth of this indwelling by Satan into humanity by just reading the King James in it's present content. It is like keeping the mice chewing on the cheese which leads to the trap set for them. They believe they have nothing to worry about because of the "False Facts of the Trap", which is the teaching that a Rapture will take place 7 years prior to some 7 year Tribulation Period. But getting back to who and what make up The House of Israel.

Moses, many years before, said of Israel in Deuteronomy 32:5 that they were:-"A perverse and crooked generation".Incidentally, note the use of the word generation here, meaning Israel as it does in Matthew 24:34 where Jesus confirms that this 'generation' (Israel) "Shall not pass, (away) till all these things (The Second Advent) be fulfilled". Asaph, in Psalm 78:8 calls Israel:-"...a stubborn and rebellious generation". We have the Churches teaching that they, the Gentiles, are that generation when it is very clear that this is the House of Israel, who is made up of the grafted in Gentiles. Again, here is where David Smith's outstanding teaching of "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" deals with these people and this generation. To teach that that there are two different Dispensations, one Gentile "the church" and the other Israel is a great error. The two are intertwined within the House of Israel who didn't even know their lineage yet the Gospel went to them and the accepted AND they ran with it through Missionaries. Don't you just know how the Vatican hated that? God used His Own Rebellious people in fulfilling the commission given to the 70 Disciples that were sent out to spread His Word. Knowing this truth is another proof that the believers are here just prior to God's Wrath BECAUSE the Church/Body of Christ are the natural and grafted-in of the Olive Tree of which Christ Jesus is the Root. This brings us to the 70th Week of Daniels.

The 70th week of Daniel. Who is the "He"?

I will insert here a paragraph taken from one of the post on Rapturebibleprophecyforum

The usual theory is that “the clock stopped,” either at the beginning of the 70th week or in the middle of it, and will be resumed at some point in the future. These views become irrelevant, once we see that Jesus was indeed crucified at the full end of the 490-year period. Jesus’ baptism in the midst of the week did not stop any time clocks. Furthermore, Daniel 9:27 is not talking about an “antichrist” who will put a stop to modern Temple sacrifices in Jerusalem at some future point. It is talking about what happened at Jesus’ baptism. Jesus is the One who put an end to the sacrificial system. And Jesus is the One who confirmed the New Covenant with many during that week from 26-33 A.D.
THE '1599 GENEVA BIBLE' DANIEL 9:26 FOOTNOTE [ a } STATES..........

That Messiah came in the seventieth week . Read it for yourself . Go to Bible Gateway 1599 Geneva Bible Daniel 9:26 and read footnote a.

The word "least' here means 'last' and is numbered "seventy".

Bible Gateway
Daniel 9
1599 Geneva Bible

The same enemy who fed the Church the other lies want you to believe the day that they designated as The Lord's Day is Sunday. The fact of the matter is that the Noahide Laws, which will be enforced, have been written up to make Sunday as the official day of worship and the pope recently confirmed it's importance. . That law plus the others, if not kept, will bring the blade upon the back of the head of those that refuse their mark. This is not because it is the truth but it is because they wanted to rewrite God's Week which ends with the last being the Day of Rest. Don't let the fact that some denominations build their whole belief system upon the Sabbath but seem have added man-mad traditions rob you of the truth concerning the keeping of the Commandments of which the 4th is very clear about The Sabbath. These are the same ones that have you believe that the Book of Enoch cannot be taken seriously: he speaks of the Lord of Sabbath as being unchanging.

Concerning Sheol/Hell.

Enoch presented this to Methuselah and the children: "I saw the key-holders and guards of the gates of Sheol standing like great serpents. Their faces were like extinguishing lamps and their eyes were like fire. Their teeth were sharp. I saw all the Lord's actions, how they were just, while as for the actions of humans, some good and some bad amongst them are those who do evil things. Chapter 41.

Included among all the Books of Enoch are the same types of teaching included in Psalms and The Beatitudes.
"Blessed is the person who open's their mouth to Praise the God of the Sabbath and Praise the Lord with their whole heart. Cursed is the person who opens their mouth to bring disrespect and slander to their neighbor because they bring God into disrespect."

"Blessed is the one who firmly keeps the Foundations of their ancestors from the beginning. Cursed is the one who goes away from the decrees of their ancestors".

It seems to me that the Basics of God's message have been taken out of God's Word [ hewn out by no man] and replaced by the cut stones of the traditions of man that have one believing that the Sabbath has been changed, The Feasts of the Lord are of no consequence and replaced with the Pagan Feasts, that the Gentile Church has a separate Dispensation that demands they be taken out before all of God's Plan for the Whole House of Israel is complete. God is unchanging and did all He said He would do.....of which providing the Saviour is foremost and finished....no more Temple Worship. While the House of Israel who are spreading God's Gospel will not return to Temple Worship, the House of Judah will under the up-coming Temple.

The enemy plans on keeping the Church on his side which is, either by slipping back into the Jewish religion or so separated from who they really are that they refute the fact that they are The Stick of Israel, that will be United with the House of Judah under the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gerlinda

Over and over again, we hear pastors and others taught in our seminaries telling that the 14 Books of the Apocrypha were taken out of the present versions of the Bible because they were not considered canonical. How about the truth!

These writings were part of the Bible for thousands of years. They were removed by those that did not want it to be known what these books were telling. Besides the Biblical history, they pointed to Jesus Christ. The apostles used the Books of the Apocrypha: they were a common tool in their evangelizing. Consider this fact, the Jewish Council saw how many of their own were converting to Christianity and that had to stop. While Rome has been blamed for removing them, it was the Jews themselves who knew something had to be done to stop their people from accepting that Jesus Christ was/is their Messiah. And the rest is history. After the 1611 King James was written, it excluded the Books of the Apocrypha. Sorry, those of you that believe this version of the Bible is infallible, it is probably one of the better ones but it is not blameless.

Isn't it very interesting how the Scientific world is now saying the very same things that have been spoken about in the Book of Enoch, Jasher & Jubilee and others ?

For instance they now say that there is 3X the ocean water under the crest of the surface of the earth. Did you get that? It is under the present earth crest. Also that there is a pre-Adamic earth that still exists within the core of our earth. That would be the world that existed before who were so wicked as to cause God to bring the first destruction of earth prior to the creation of Adam. It may be hard for the average man to believe; yet Scientist who operate without God in their lives have confirmed the fact that there is a core in this present earth and also the accounts of the Heavens, these same things spoken to the Great Scribe Enoch. Yet, the enemy keeps convincing people who do not do their own diligence, that the Books of Enoch the Righteous cannot be trusted. Don't believe me? Listen to what the prophets wrote:

In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses writes of the land of Moab, "The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims" (Deut.2:10-11). The word for "giant" here is Raphah, which means "giant." Interestingly, the same word also means "ghost, dead, deceased."

The Apostle Peter tells us that the angels that sinned are now "cast down to hell [Greek, tartaroo, meaning a deep abyss]," where they are "delivered into chains of darkness, reserved unto judgment" (II Pet.2:4).

The Book of Enoch gives the account of the 200 Fallen Angels who forged a Covenant that if one was punished, they would all share in the punishment. They tried to get Enoch to petition Heaven for forgiveness but it was not given. They were bound in chains until the End of Days Judgement. The Books of Enoch, Jubilee & Jasher give accounts of these events, in much detail.

The Books have been put on the Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum steadily for the past 2 years and continue to place there, either in video or book form, to enlightened our ignorant generation, who spend all their time going over the same old inconsequential items that lets them think they will escape any bad times instead of preparing them for what all these books and the Bible itself speak .

Timothy Alberino, when asked on Hagmann and Hagmann to summarize what he keeps his eyes upon, said, "The Great Deception". The Great Apostasy is the Great Deception.

Pay attention to what Esdras was told by Almighty God. It is the Left Behind that will receive His Mercy and help during the Latter Times and woe unto those that were taken. These are the Dead of the Dead; they shall not arise until the Day of Judgement where they arise for the short time that it takes to stand before God and hear their sentence sentence which I am sure will be "Depart from me, I never knew you".

That can only make sense when you realize that The Left Behind Books have done a great injustice to this Last Generation. These Shepherds of the Illuminati Seminaries, purposely, let people believe that they would escape any Tribulation. It was an easy snow job because, who wouldn't want to escape all that is promised to happen prior to the return of Jesus Christ?

In The Book of Enoch, You get to the section of where it speaks of the 70 Shepherds that God called to tend to the sheep (Hebrews), care for them according to His Words, "Every one of you from now on is to care for the Sheep and you are to do whatever I order you to do and I will hand them over to you properly numbered. I will tell you which of them is to be slain."[color] Then he said to another, "Watch everything that the shepherd do to these sheep because many more of them I have commanded will be destroyed."

Then He tells that a record will be kept of how many have perished at His order and how many excess ones have perished at their own order . "This is so I have the evidence against them in all their dealings." Soon the Shepherds began to hand over the Sheep (Hebrews) over to the wild animals.

The Sheep were eaten by the eagles,vultures, kites and ravens. The Eagles (Romans) were over all of these.

You see God intended for the evil sheep to perish but soon the Shepherds were going beyond their orders and actually handing over the Sheep to the eagles, vultures, kites and ravens, who are all preditory birds that are symbolic of evil men & governments.

You can see that God informed Enoch about all of what would take place in the generations after him. We see, within our Last Generation, many more evil Shepherds that have sold out to the Satanic Powers than there are good, steady preachers of God's complete word. In fact, there are few Godly congregations left because there are few God-fearing Shepherds that will come forward and teach God's Word as it has been revealed to them in these days of which both Enoch and Daniel prophesied.

God promised that the hidden things would be revealed. This can be applied to the dark secrets done by the Powers That Be and it also can be applied to the positive of which the writings in these Books are for the End Day Generation and they will be heard. Only a few will heed them but you cannot claim you did not know.

Enoch was a man of High Regard, taken, without death, by God and spoken of in the same high regard by others in the Bible. Jesus, Jude & Peter referred to the words spoken by Enoch, the Scribe. For his accounts to have been removed only proves his own words: Some evil Shepherds did not want the other shepherds to know the truth so the truth was removed.

You will get the idea of what is being told in the Book of Enoch, especially since Enoch lets it be known that this prophecy was NOT for his Generation, but for the Elect who will be living in the Day of Tribulation, when all of the wicked and the godless are to be removed.

Do you see why Steven has been nagging whoever will give the slightest ear to listen to take the time to listen and read these books which have been removed from the Bible to do so for your own sake, the sake of your family and friends?

God has used him to put these books on his site, where they have been for several years. He put it into his heart to listen to these books, which quickened his very spirit to want to share these astounding truths with others. Why do you think he puts up with the accusations by others that have been brain-washed by the established religions that would have you believe that there is no need to worry? Who, in their right mind, would continue to do God's Will against all odds? Not very many, I can assure you. Because he reads God's Word over and over and over again, plays the wonderful research videos done by others that are being used to present these hidden books, the Holy Spirit has given him an understanding of the Prophetic Word like few are able to achieve.

We are that Last Generation, we have seen the wicked and secret things being exposed just as it was told to us by the Bible, it would happen. Thank God for men and women who dared to do this with the almost over-whelming power of the Royals, Jesuits and Illuminati against them. But God's Word tells us, "Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the word."

I would encourage those that want to understand the deeper truths God has for them, to take advantage of all the resources on this site. Here is one I found very well put together. It is a bit long but then, it is so full of information, it can't be put into a short video.

Gerlinda
_____

Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Thought this would be a good time to re bump up this conversation as MANY MORE ARE NOW AWARE THAT THE BOOK OF ENOCH AND THE APOCRYPHA ARE INDEED OPENING THE EYES IN THESE LAST DAYS.

JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF ENOCH FORETOLD.

Steven