Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRAVO....Jovial!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

=============================================================================
Jovial (6 July 2014)
"SDAs"

Pastor Bob has been attacking the SDAs for several weeks now. Let me say this. I think in general, it is best not to be labelling a group as a "cult" if they believe in the Gospel, which SDAs do. I understand there are some variants of beliefs within Christianity, and we need to recognize that not everyone will interpret the Scriptures as we do.

I have never attended a SDA Church. I have however met some fine folks who have, and have yet to met a single one that believes that our salvation is based on anything other than the work at the Cross and resurrection of our Savior. None of the ones I have met believe salvation is through Ellen White or that one must keep the Sabbath to be saved. None of them fit the picture being proposed by Pastor Bob.

In re his post at http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2014/pastorbob629-6.htm , the quote from Ellen White does NOT say that she believes that men and animals should cross breed. She simply discussed the variants of the species of "men and animals", but said nothing about them interpreeding. That is reaing something into her comments that is not there. We should not, in our haste to discredit someone from a competing denomination, accuse them of something they are not guilty of. That is what Satan does, not something we should ever do to our brothers and sisters in Messiah. I doubt she believes what Bob is accusing her of. It is simply not in the comment he quoted.

It also makes me wonder if she is really guilty of many of the other things he accused her of. For example, the accusation that "Atonement was not completed at the Cross" - where is the quote on that? I have never met an SDA who believes that. If you are going to accuse someone of heresy, quote their work and provide a reference. Otherwise, you make yourself look like a wild accuser. Having never read any of her work, I don't know enough about her to judge whether she is a true or false prophet or even if what Pastor Bob is saying about her is true. But I do know it is not fair to draw conclusions about someone based on wild accusations from someone else and then pass it on as truth without checking it out, and the post sounds like he has believed a wild accusation someone else has made and not researched it himself, because the only original quote he provided does not match the description he gave, and he did not provide a reference for the only quote he gave. A quote and reference should be given for any accusation of heresy. But I have met enough SDAs in my life to know that what they believe does not line up with what Pastor Bob is characterizing the SDA Church of teaching.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2014/jovial76.htm

Re: BRAVO....Jovial!

Wow!

It is good to see someone from the 5D's site stand up to this man!! This really discredits what he is saying, and makes one wonder if he is doing this with one doctrine, or group he may be doing it with others.

Curious to see what his response will be, as this will tell us even more. Maybe it is time for even Pastor Bob to come to the end of himself, and give up his preconceived ideas for the Truth.

God loves him, and would want this for him, maybe this is why all this is happening. I pray his eyes and ears will be opened, for surely then he will have much to share.

Patti C.