Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bob actually believes this?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Per Bob's article to JFH implying that we believe Jesus Christ has returned

As to your continued effort to beat a dead horse, all three "He's" in Daniel 9:27 refer back to the Antichrist. Daniel's Seventieth Week, which is yet to come. The wealth of evidence is on my side of this argument. The SDA's, the Preterists, and the Covenant/Reformed, and Pre-Wrath advocates that want the rest of the world to believe that Jesus Christ came back in the first century do not have a stitch of evidence to prove that. Ask yourself, if Jesus came back in the first century, why hasn't any evidence been produced to prove it? It certainly would have been a big deal, huge deal for such a significant news event since there would have been Christians still alive that would have known about the crucifixion.

No one on this Forum ever said that Jesus Christ has returned. The early church thought that they had missed the Catching Away but Paul told them that first there would be Apostasy and the Man of Perdition would be revealed and then would be the time of His Coming. The Apostasy has been going on for quite some time but in Super Mode now with the Evangelicals joining hands with the Vatican's End Time Pappa, whom appears so caring, looking as if he wants to change the corruption that has gone on within the Catholic Church, finding common ground with all the other religions and bringing peace upon earth, when it is all for show to sucker in more of the masses who don't read their Bibles. It is very apparent that the Powers that Be have been behind the creation of these various ministries through the many Jesuit run seminaries & colleges. Jesuits are not meek, humble servants of God but the military arm that has one goal and that is to make the Vatican the head of all World Power. Their Code of Conduct is much like the Free-Masons, doing whatever it takes; lying, stealing, spying, killing and even taking on the role of clergy who love God to achieve their ultimate goal. As for the Son of Perdition being revealed, it becomes even more clear that this isn't just finding numerical and encoded proof that seem to be declaring who he might be but that, his very false mask of humanity will come off so that the beast underneath will be revealed. This is something, a few years, ago, we could never have imagined but true to His Word, God has been revealing to the Body of Believers that there is a blood-line of the Nephilim that is in control doing the bidding of their god. It will be a frightful sight. That and the events coming to pass in the heavens will cause men's hearts to fail.

I do not know what Bob is trying to do by making such a statement except to make those that do not believe as he does, look like ignorant children. What took place in 70 AD was the very prophecy that was spoken of by the Lord Jesus Christ when Titus and the Roman army surrounded Jerusalem, laying siege until the people were reduced to eating their own children because of lack of food. Those that heeded the warnings, left Jerusalem and escaped this destruction of the temple and Jerusalem. Prophecies have dual fulfillment that are coming together now as we are discussing this topic. It would be wise of him to stick to the facts instead of inserting stupid remarks such as was made in this article.

I find it very interesting that the Roman army under Titus, with Tiberius Julius Alexander as his second-in-command, besieged the city, beginning in 66 AD when the Jewish defenders occupied the city. Three years later, the city and Temple were rubbles. Three years always seems to come up. The A/C is given only 3 1/2 years to continue, isn't he? When he comes against Jerusalem, then the Second Coming of Christ will be his un-doing.

gerlinda

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To JFH:

Please do read my 3-posts on the truth about the Geneva Bible. It is not accurate in literally dozens of ways with the Textus Receptus (the Masoretic Hebrew text/and the Stephanos Greek text). I could writer three more posts on the massive discrepancies of the Geneva Bible. I doubt whether there are any respectable theologians alive today that would allow their name to be associated with the Geneva Bible. It was endorsed by a committee that were interested in making money of gullible Christians thinking they had the best Bible because the Pilgrims carried it under their arms at Plymouth Rock. They had no choice in the matter - it was either the Geneva Bible or nothing at all for the next fifty years. There was nothing published after the KJV Bible was released in 1611 until well into the late 1800's. No one, man, publisher, ever tried to revive the Geneva Bible because it was simply a dog of a translation. It was the original study Bible, bad as it is, but is seriously flawed.

In my three posts on the Geneva Bible, I have shared enough information to prove the Geneva Bible is neither trustworthy, accurate, both in the text as well as the study notes by John Calvin.

The King James Bible is the nearest thing to the Truth of God, beyond the original Textus Receptus we will ever get because of the language barriers of Victorian England old English. Nothing is as accurate as the KJV Bible.
It's Heptadic "numerical value" of the original Hebrew and Greek text have been validated and confirmed by computer programmers at Stanford University in California.

As to your continued effort to beat a dead horse, all three "He's" in Daniel 9:27 refer back to the Antichrist. Daniel's Seventieth Week, which is yet to come. The wealth of evidence is on my side of this argument. The SDA's, the Preterists, and the Covenant/Reformed, and Pre-Wrath advocates that want the rest of the world to believe that Jesus Christ came back in the first century do not have a stitch of evidence to prove that. Ask yourself, if Jesus came back in the first century, why hasn't any evidence been produced to prove it? It certainly would have been a big deal, huge deal for such a significant news event since there would have been Christians still alive that would have known about the crucifixion.

Blessings,

Pastor Bob

The wealth of evidence is on my side of this argument. The SDA's, the Preterists, and the Covenant/Reformed, and Pre-Wrath advocates that want the rest of the world to believe that Jesus Christ came back in the first century do not have a stitch of evidence to prove that. Ask yourself, if Jesus came back in the first century, why hasn't any evidence been produced to prove it? It certainly would have been a big deal, huge deal for such a significant news event since there would have been Christians still alive that would have known about the crucifixion.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2014/pastorbob629-1.htm

Re: Bob actually believes this?

Hi Gerlinda,

This is mind blowing!! Pastor Bob resorting to out and out lying to prove his truth! I know for sure that SDA's, Pre-Wrath, and most Preterists DO NOT believe that Jesus came in the first century!! This goes to show how little Pastor Bob knows about the theology of these groups! Seems he just assumes this, so why should we believe anything he says when he lies about this?

I am sorry, this man is deluded and it is sad because he has taken over 5Doves...it should be called the Pastor Bob show! So glad to see that some on that site are waking up to the truth, of the Bible, and leaving Pastor Bob in the dust! Maybe he is doing a service by being so obvious in his lies that others will stop believing him. We can only hope so!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and for your good assessment of what is wrong with his comments.

Bless you!

Patti C.

Re: Bob actually believes this?

bump