Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IDENTIFYING THE TWO "BEASTS" OF REVELATION

Hi Patti,

I have not had a chance to read this yet I plan on it though.

Just wanted you to know I posted this article and gave you credit on rapture bible prophecy forum facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
We have 901 followers on the site.

Most people that read our article and posts come from the facebook page since most do not want to take the effort to post on the forum.

So I do appreciate your time and effort you take to share your research and comments on this site!

THE DAYS ARE SHORT AND HAVING YOU AND THE OTHER REGULAR CONTRIBUTORS ON THIS SITE DOES NOT GO UNNOTICED~

Your thoughtful and prayerful commentaries are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

LET US ALL BE WATCHMEN AND SHARE THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST WHILE WE ARE STILL ALLOWED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD )

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH US ALL THINGS

PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM

DO NOT GROW WEARY IN DOING GOOD.

MANY WILL TRY TO DISCOURAGE YOU OR ATTACK YOU BUT KEEP DOING THE WORK OF THE EVANGELIST...PREACH THE WORD IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON!

God Bless

Steven

Thanks Steven!

Just want to add this article and study about the number of the beast that I promised to include on this thread...

The author of this study gives three different Bible verses about the 2/3rds and the 1/3 of mankind, in reference as to who will be cast out and who will be saved. Whom in the end days will worship the anti-Christ and who will worship the Lord.

The most telling verse is the last one he sites:
Zechariah 13:8-9

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

The other verses explains the ratio of one out of one thousand and how 666 represents the 2/3rds that will cut off. This relates directly to the 2/3rds of the population of false religions that will follow the Pope and his one world religion. This could not happen without Islam on board, and that is where the False Prophet Obama comes in.

#####################

AN INTERESTING LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.biblicaleschatology.blogspot.com

Hello all,

The following short study about the "number of the beast" is very unique, as I have never seen one that comes to the conclusions presented here. I am not saying this is the only way to look at this number and it's meaning, but I think it is a good addition to all the other concepts about this mysterious number.

What I find most interesting is how "one third" is used to define the number of God's people that are refined through the fire, and how 2 thirds represent the unsaved. Could this mean something? Could the number 666 represent the 2/3 of mankind that will belong to the beast?

#########################

WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST?

The Number of the Beast

Revelation 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man (Literal: it is man’s number); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This is a number that is of great concern to all those in the charismatic movement. They are in great fear for everything that resembles the number 666. Please turn in your Bibles to the prophecy of Ecclesiastes. Here in Ecclesiastes 7:27 the preacher gets busy counting to find the account of his sins.

Ecclesiastes 7:27-28

Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account (= the reckoning) Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: One man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Only One man among a thousand has he found for the reckoning which his soul seeks.

What does His soul seek?

The forgiveness of sins is the obvious answer.

Who is this one man?

It is the Lord Jesus Christ who enters the reckoning which his soul seeks. And He is one man among a thousand. 999 are remaining. Please turn in your Bibles to the prophecy of Job, Job 33:23. In this passage Elihu is speaking to Job about how man can be righteous before God. Elihu is not one of the three unfriendly friends of Job. Elihu is much more on the side of Job.

Job 33:23-24
If there be a Messenger with him, an interpreter, One among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness (if there is any): Then He is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

Who is this Messenger, One among a thousand, who can show unto man his uprightness, if there is any?

It is the Lord Jesus Christ who can show us our uprightness, or the absence of it. All those who are upright in the sight of God are those for whom the Lord Jesus Christ has paid the ransom, so that we do not have to go down to the Pit. And Christ is one among a thousand. There are 999 remaining.

Now let's finally turn to the prophecy of Zechariah, Zechariah 13:8. The context in this passage of Zechariah is the binding of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, and the crucifixion that followed. God says here in:

Zechariah 13:8-9

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

Remember the 999 remaining symbolically represent the entire human race, Christ excluded. One third of them will call on Christ’s Name, and Christ will say, “It is My people”. But two thirds shall be cut off and die. Two thirds of 999 is 666. This number 666 is symbolically the number of men belonging to the beast, for they represent all the non-elect.

Revelation 13:18 begins with “Here is wisdom”.

Let us not become wise in our own deceit, but let us realize what God shows us here. We must be grateful to God for showing us these, for it is only by grace that we can obtain wisdom.
AMEN.

By Alfred Chompff

###########################

We know that this number 666 is the number associated with the Antichrist and that it is also associated with man. Could it also represent the number of man, as in the number of mankind that will follow the beast as opposed to the number saved by the Lord? We know that the Way is narrow and only a few will find it, as opposed to the wide way that most will follow.

I know this is not an earth shattering revelation by any means, I just thought it was a good addition to what we already know about this number.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Bump