Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IDENTIFYING THE TWO "BEASTS" OF REVELATION

Hello all,

It is so interesting to me that the Lord has placed it on my heart to focus on the anti-Christ and the False prophet, when I already feel strongly about who they are. I have been researching more into this, the past few days, and finding even more information that is confirming what I already believe. Yet, even more interesting are the wonderful videos and studies being presented on this site over the past few days on this subject, and how they are even more of a confirmation of what I believe is true. So many believers are on the same spiritual wavelength it just amazes me!

That all being said, I have found in researching this that most believe that the Pope is the False Prophet and Obama is the anti-Christ. For some reason most see the anti-Christ as a political figure and the False Prophet as a religious figure...must be the word "Prophet" that leads to this conclusion. But, I think is is important to realize that the anti-Christ will be both.

Although the anti-Christ is actually the most powerful religious and political figure this world has ever known, and has always existed in the office of Pope, this most recent Pope is the head of both, as he is the religious head and the political head at the same time as he is both the White and Black Pope! So he fulfills the complete description of what the anti-Christ of the Bible is to be. Obama is not a religious figure, and therefore lacks this most important quality. Although his religion, Islam, definitely plays a crucial role.

Anti-Christ has to be a religious figure because the word itself means "in place of Christ" and Christ was not a political figure, even though the Jews feared Him as such. In the case of the Pope, he is a religious figure, and especially with the Pope we have now, who is also a political figure as a Jesuit. So let's take a look at that first.

Pope Frances is the anti-Christ

There are two beasts, one from the "sea" and one from the "earth". Beasts in the Bible represent "governments". The anti-Christ is the beast from the "sea", and the word "sea" in the Bible represents "masses of society, the people", so we have a government rising out of the society of the masses, and not only that when we consider the government of the Vatican, we also have a city thrown into the mix. A "holy" city, and cities in the Bible represents "religious governments". When we pull back the curtain on this religious city we find the Jesuits, that are very much ruling the leaders of this world, thus making them rulers over all kings and princes and presidents and all political power!

Now let's look at the religion of the anti-Christ as described in Dan. 11: 36-37.

Daniel 11:36–37
36 . . . And he will exalt and magnify himself above every god , and above the God of gods will speak marvelous things. . . .

37 And above the god of his fathers he will not recognize, and above the desire of women, and above every god he will not recognize, for above every he will magnify himself.

First Aspect of his religion:

The Antichrist will speak marvelous things against the God of gods (v. 36).

He will revive the lies first told by Satan in the Garden of Eden.
The same lie will surface again when the Antichrist begins his campaign to destroy all vestiges of true religion, revering the God of heaven.

Don't we see Pope Francis doing just that!! Including all false religions in a peace process and warning against fundamental Bible believing Christians as if they are the only religious people that are dangerous and need to be done away with! To the world of deceived people the Pope is representing Christianity, but Catholic is anything but Christian...it is Babylon! So we have Zionist False Jews, and Muslims and Babylon all in agreement with each other and against Christians!! (more on this later).

Second Aspect of his religion:

Neither shall he regard the god of his fathers (v. 37).

Meaning that the Antichrist will lift himself above every god. And that is exactly what the Pope does in declaring to be God on earth, as representing Christ in the flesh. King of kings and lord of lords he declares himself to be, and in reality in a worldly sense, he is, as he rules every aspect of life in the material realm as "prince of this world". For his father is none other than the Dragon, Satan, and Satan has no regard for God whatsoever!! The fathers of this "church" has been based on the lie that the disciples of Christ, as Peter, was the foundation of this false religion, and surely the Pope has no regard of them.

Third Aspect of his Religion:

He will not regard the desire of women (v. 37)

I won't go into this much other than to say that there in enmity between his seedline and the seedline of the woman (Eve) that led to Christ crushing his head at the Cross. He hates women, as the Beasts hates the woman, even mystery Babylon that rides the beast.
This Pope is also a pedophile and a sodomite, and does not desire women, even sexually. And, most importantly, he especially hates the Bride of Christ.

Fourth Aspect of His Religion

He will honor a god of forces (v. 38)

(Not a God of Love)

God of forces...Jesuit forceful warriors maim and kill.

It is clear that the title "god of forces" for the anti-Christ's sole deity must be a veiled reference to none other than Satan. He honors the god of Death and Hell. As a Jesuit he honors the force that rules the world by wars and deception, that controls every aspect of secular society. Forcing all to take his mark via the governments of the world.

Fifth Aspect of His Religion

He will exalt himself above all gods (v. 37).

Not only will he present himself as a god to be worshiped, he will, in the last stage of his career, forbid his subjects from worshiping any other god except presumably his own, Satan. We know this is true, as we see how he is deceiving the whole world by coming across as a man of peace and a humble servant of God. He is beloved by 2/3's of the world's population, and they are under his spell, as he causes craft (witchcraft) to increase and prosper.

Is Pope Francis from the Merovingian Bloodline?

In researching this article I came across a post from 5Doves that was put on a few months ago by a person named Day. I thought it very interesting and timely and a good source of information for what I am conveying here. Not only that, there have been so many others talking about this bloodline and how it relates to the anti-Christ especially on this site the past few weeks! I am including all the sites where Day got information about this, just in case anyone wants to research this further.

#####################

Day (17 March 2013)
"Pope Francis: Descendant of A Legendary European Bloodline ?"

Link of article or video : http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/day317.htm

Pope Francis: Descendant of A Legendary European Bloodline ?
PLEASE NOTE: This purely speculative post will be the most meaningful to those with some degree of familiarity with the Merovingian bloodline and early history of Europe, including Charlemagne, the First Holy Roman Emperor.

The choice of the name FRANCIS is tremendously interesting:

Francis = Franks = Merovingians = Clovis = European Adoption of Christian (Roman) Orthodoxy = Charles Martel = Pepin = Donation of Pepin=Papal States=-Charlemagne =First Holy Roman Emperor=King of Jerusalem = Historical Influences of the Merovingian Bloodline= Power and Expectations of the Present-Day Merovingian Bloodline.

See short history of Franks at:
Link of article or video : http://www.thenagain.info/webchron/westeurope/Franks.html

Pope Francis is descended from people of the Asti region of the Piedmont. His great-grandfather was also named Francis...does this family link go back to the Franks ?

Link of article or video : http://news.yahoo.com/pope-francis-feted-italian-ancestral-village-122200942.html I

The geographical area of Asti, Piedmont, Italy, was near to/and or compromising parts of the Papal States, which gave the Popes temporal rule on earth. Given to the Pope by the Donation of Pipen:

Link of article or video : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donation_of_Pepin

IS IT POSSIBLE that Pope Francis may even descend from the legendary Frankish Merovingian bloodline, which ERRONEOUSLY claimed to descend from JESUS, but nonetheless, is undeniably a bloodline of import in the history of the world?

Link of article or video : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merovingian_dynasty

main page of above link:

Link of article or video : http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_merovingios.htm#menu

Note 2: Again, a disclaimer is necessary: the belief that the Merovingian bloodline descends from Christ is an affront to our Lord Jesus and blasphemous. With that disclaimer stated, it is a historical fact that a bloodline by the name Merovingian existed, did greatly influence world history and may through its descendents, continue to influence world events today. I do not endorse any of the sources/links sited; they are simply for general, secular informational purposes.

Finally, some subscribe to the theory that the Merovingian bloodline will rule the world through their descendant who will be known as either 1) the Antichrist or 2) The False Prophet

Link of article or video : http://www.bibliotecapleyadesnet/merovingians/merovingian_dynasty/merovingian_dynasty.htm INSERT

#####################

That would be the icing on the cake to prove that Francis is the anti-Christ!!

Two thirds of the World

I want to get into how Pope Francis has 2/3 rd of the world in adoring him as the sum of Catholics, Muslims and Jews that are under his spell. This relates to a post I did a month or so ago about the number of the beast. I will add it on to this thread so as not to make this too long. But, that study spoke of the number of people who worship the beast having to do with his number 666. In it it talks about the number 1,000 and how Christ was one man in a thousand leaving 999 as the rest of the world. Therefore if 2/3rds of the world worships the beast, that would make the number 666, as each third equals 333. I thought this was an interesting take on that number, and maybe another aspect of the beast.

By contrast, one third of mankind in the world today believe that Christ was crucified, died and was resurrected from the dead. This number represents the one third tried my fire and refined as pure gold!! I also wrote a article about this and will add it to this thread also, if I can find it.

The following article speaks about how the Muslims are adoring the Pope and playing right into his hands. I think this is even more proof that this Pope is the anti-Christ, and shows us how the whole world is wondering after the beast. And how can anyone fight against this most powerful man in the world?

#####################

The Vatican Makes Itself The Seat Of The Antichrist, And Pope Francis Has Muslim Prayers Declared Within The Vatican For The First Time In Its History

Link of article or video : http://www.shoebat.com/.../vatican-makes-seat-antichrist-pope-francis...

By Theodore Shoebat

The Vatican has made itself the seat of the Antichrist, because for the first time in its history it will be having Islamic prayers declared from its premises, a measure planned and organized by Pope Francis himself.

Islam is the religion of the Antichrist, and for the Vatican to do this makes it a seat, or harborer, of the Antichrist religion. Faithful Catholics should be up in arms about this!

The Vatican has stated that the prayers would be a “pause in politics”, but the entire procession will naturally be political because Islam is political, and additionally, the event is being conducted “to rekindle the desire for Israeli-Palestinian peace at the political and popular level”, a blatantly political move.

A Middle East report stated:
For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

Francis issued the invitation to Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas during his visit last week to Jordan, Israel, and the Palestinian Authority.

I do not write this to attack Catholics, but to warn them of the Antichrist spirit that has entered the Vatican. What is happening in the Vatican is actually a fulfillment of what Pope Leo XIII actually warned about, in 1846, that the Vatican will one day become the seat of Antichrist:

Rome will lose the faith and become the Seat of the Antichrist… the Church will be in eclipse.

Pope Leo XIII also wrote:

In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter… they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety…

Faithful Catholics are going to have to make the choice to trust a pope like Leo XIII or Francis.

####################

The False Prophet

Next to the Pope, Obama pales in comparison as a candidate for being the anti-Christ!! But, everyday we see more and more the possibility that he is the False Prophet. I have felt this way for a long time now, but it is recently that I think we are seeing proof.

Rev 13:11
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev 13:12
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The False Prophet as the second beast, comes out of the "earth" and "earth" in the Bible represents:

Strong's G1093

the earth as opposed to the heavens

the inhabited earth, the abode of men and animals

a country, land enclosed within fixed boundaries, a tract of land, territory, region

The False Prophet will aid the Pope (the anti-Christ) in bringing the second largest religion, Islam, into the fold of the coming One World Religion. Being a Muslim, Obama has influence over, and has showed support of his fellow Muslims. He openly worships the (false) Prophet Muhammad and declares Allah to be his god. This is what the Pope wants, to bring in all religions that do not worship Christ, and Obama is helping him with this.

Also, Obama hates Christians and will join the Pope in his passion to rid the world of them. Obama will carry out the orders from the satanically controlled Pope, as the Pope is much more powerful than the president of a dying nation. In fact he already has done the Jesuit bidding and has taken this once great nation down the final path to ruin...and he did it with pride and purpose...aiding and abetting the anti-Christ.

To conclude, there is no doubt in my mind that Pope Francis is the anti-Christ, and Obama is the False Prophet and not the other way around. I think more and more people are beginning to see this as time goes on and we see world events unfold. Just the videos and commentaries on this site alone, seem to be showing how true this is. I thought it interesting for the Lord to place this on my heart at a time so many others are dealing with the same issue.

It is coming together only because the Lord is allowing Satan to be loosed from the bottomless pit for a short time. He and his demons can now directly possess people as they did before Christ came. There is no protection from this possession other than being in Christ. Satan was limited, all those years, and could not attack people spiritually anymore, but now he can and will. Evil has become personal, up close and in your face...and it is only going to get worse before Christ comes.

Cling to Christ, and hold fast to your crown of salvation, stand firm with the Sword of God, His holy Word, to combat evil in all corners of life!! This is it! Why we are here during this time. May the Lord bless and protect each one of you, all His children of the narrow way.

Agape!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: IDENTIFYING THE TWO "BEASTS" OF REVELATION

Hi Patti,

I have not had a chance to read this yet I plan on it though.

Just wanted you to know I posted this article and gave you credit on rapture bible prophecy forum facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
We have 901 followers on the site.

Most people that read our article and posts come from the facebook page since most do not want to take the effort to post on the forum.

So I do appreciate your time and effort you take to share your research and comments on this site!

THE DAYS ARE SHORT AND HAVING YOU AND THE OTHER REGULAR CONTRIBUTORS ON THIS SITE DOES NOT GO UNNOTICED~

Your thoughtful and prayerful commentaries are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

LET US ALL BE WATCHMEN AND SHARE THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST WHILE WE ARE STILL ALLOWED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD )

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH US ALL THINGS

PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM

DO NOT GROW WEARY IN DOING GOOD.

MANY WILL TRY TO DISCOURAGE YOU OR ATTACK YOU BUT KEEP DOING THE WORK OF THE EVANGELIST...PREACH THE WORD IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON!

God Bless

Steven

Thanks Steven!

Just want to add this article and study about the number of the beast that I promised to include on this thread...

The author of this study gives three different Bible verses about the 2/3rds and the 1/3 of mankind, in reference as to who will be cast out and who will be saved. Whom in the end days will worship the anti-Christ and who will worship the Lord.

The most telling verse is the last one he sites:
Zechariah 13:8-9

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

The other verses explains the ratio of one out of one thousand and how 666 represents the 2/3rds that will cut off. This relates directly to the 2/3rds of the population of false religions that will follow the Pope and his one world religion. This could not happen without Islam on board, and that is where the False Prophet Obama comes in.

#####################

AN INTERESTING LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.biblicaleschatology.blogspot.com

Hello all,

The following short study about the "number of the beast" is very unique, as I have never seen one that comes to the conclusions presented here. I am not saying this is the only way to look at this number and it's meaning, but I think it is a good addition to all the other concepts about this mysterious number.

What I find most interesting is how "one third" is used to define the number of God's people that are refined through the fire, and how 2 thirds represent the unsaved. Could this mean something? Could the number 666 represent the 2/3 of mankind that will belong to the beast?

#########################

WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST?

The Number of the Beast

Revelation 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man (Literal: it is man’s number); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This is a number that is of great concern to all those in the charismatic movement. They are in great fear for everything that resembles the number 666. Please turn in your Bibles to the prophecy of Ecclesiastes. Here in Ecclesiastes 7:27 the preacher gets busy counting to find the account of his sins.

Ecclesiastes 7:27-28

Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account (= the reckoning) Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: One man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Only One man among a thousand has he found for the reckoning which his soul seeks.

What does His soul seek?

The forgiveness of sins is the obvious answer.

Who is this one man?

It is the Lord Jesus Christ who enters the reckoning which his soul seeks. And He is one man among a thousand. 999 are remaining. Please turn in your Bibles to the prophecy of Job, Job 33:23. In this passage Elihu is speaking to Job about how man can be righteous before God. Elihu is not one of the three unfriendly friends of Job. Elihu is much more on the side of Job.

Job 33:23-24
If there be a Messenger with him, an interpreter, One among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness (if there is any): Then He is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

Who is this Messenger, One among a thousand, who can show unto man his uprightness, if there is any?

It is the Lord Jesus Christ who can show us our uprightness, or the absence of it. All those who are upright in the sight of God are those for whom the Lord Jesus Christ has paid the ransom, so that we do not have to go down to the Pit. And Christ is one among a thousand. There are 999 remaining.

Now let's finally turn to the prophecy of Zechariah, Zechariah 13:8. The context in this passage of Zechariah is the binding of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, and the crucifixion that followed. God says here in:

Zechariah 13:8-9

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

Remember the 999 remaining symbolically represent the entire human race, Christ excluded. One third of them will call on Christ’s Name, and Christ will say, “It is My people”. But two thirds shall be cut off and die. Two thirds of 999 is 666. This number 666 is symbolically the number of men belonging to the beast, for they represent all the non-elect.

Revelation 13:18 begins with “Here is wisdom”.

Let us not become wise in our own deceit, but let us realize what God shows us here. We must be grateful to God for showing us these, for it is only by grace that we can obtain wisdom.
AMEN.

By Alfred Chompff

###########################

We know that this number 666 is the number associated with the Antichrist and that it is also associated with man. Could it also represent the number of man, as in the number of mankind that will follow the beast as opposed to the number saved by the Lord? We know that the Way is narrow and only a few will find it, as opposed to the wide way that most will follow.

I know this is not an earth shattering revelation by any means, I just thought it was a good addition to what we already know about this number.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Bump