Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Constitutes a Ban?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

1st question? If you submit posts to FIVE DOVES and they don't post them are you banned?

First, let's look at what a ban is before answering this:

A ban is, generally, any decree that prohibits something. Usually a ban is implemented for the benefit of public safety.
In Internet forums and online multiplayer games, the host of the game often has the power to ban players who do not follow the rules, or who make little effort to get along with fellow players. When banned, the user is unable to reconnect to the server

IP address banning (sometimes called 'blocking' or 'permabanning') is commonplace in Internet culture. The "banhammer", "banstick", or "banbomb" is a metaphorical tool used in popular culture. For instance, a moderator or host is sometimes said to "wield the banhammer" against disruptive individuals.
http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_(law)

By the definition given above, it is apparent that some kind of action is taken to keep one's comments, ideas from being allowed. Do you notice the term of it being used for the benefit of "public safety". I assume this would cover Biblical doctrine safety. Does ignoring a post, by constantly not posting on a site, qualify as a ban? I think so.

You will notice that the moderator of this site has given his reasons for the bans he put upon people. And he did not just ignore them but let it be known clearly why the ban was put into place.

1. Trying to teach Talmud or kabbalah teachings as truth.

2. Arguing with people but not sharing scripture for their position.

3. For continuing to propagate a false 7 year pre tribulation rapture without even reading or watching the videos they argued against.

4. For talking with me on the phone for hours telling me why they were too busy to watch a hour or hour and half video that explained the reason why a 7 year pre tribulation rapture theory was false but defended that false teaching.....

Over the past year, I have noticed one very important thing about this Forum. The consistency of the Moderator to proclaim what he stands for such doctrines as Jesus Christ is the Son of God, etc. I've also noticed that, although he may not agree with a person, they are given the liberty (using the Bible as a source) to post their views. One cannot just get on this forum and say, "I don't like this or I don't agree" without giving the Biblical or Historical reason for why that claim is made. Also, it is made clear that no comment ought to be made on a post unless, first totally viewed or read. That is fair enough, isn't it. A teacher doesn't give the exam before the lesson, does he? No, he waits until the the lessons are read, discussed thoroughly and then he gives his answers to the question at hand.

Also, common courtesy is to be used, which is common sense: so much more is gained by speaking with the same consideration that one wants himself. If it isn't done, it may cause no more post be allowed. Also, false accusations are not allowed but will be cleared up just as soon as possible. All in all, good back and forth debates are to be had here if these are used.

This Forum has the most complete information by many, many different authors on such a huge variety that is covered in the Bible that you can't even begin to cover it all. It is like a College Course all year long. With all of this available, the moderator has not drifted from the stand that he makes concerning the dangers of believing in a pre-tribulation Rapture. He understands from the multitude of information given about false church doctrine, the times in which we live that we can get the latest news each day published by solid men of faith. He also understands that the Signs in the Heavens are playing out in our day, in technicolor, you could say as you look up to the heavens and see things never seen before in our life-time.

"Why is Steven so insistent regarding the pre-tribulation Rapture?" is something I asked myself after being on this Forum for this length of time. It seems to dominate his very being (besides being born-again through Christ Jesus) Has any of his critics ever considered that he can't stand the thought of the multitudes of people who won't be able to endure the days ahead...days that the Bible tells are so horrible that men's hearts will fail them for what they see coming upon the earth? No, I don't think so. Instead he is regard as a renegade of sorts who will not accept the false teaching handed down for so, so long now AND they are correct about that BUT they have taken personal swipes against him that should be left private between the parties. Isn't that the decent thing to do?

Yep! Steven is consistent and according to the definition above, is seen as a threat against the Public Acceptance of a False Teaching.

On a ban, what is more kind, a ban that can be read, heard or understood or just ignoring someone as if they are nobody?

Gerlinda