Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: David had a Ruddy Complexion - Moses was Exceedy Fair

Uh oh!

One thing is for sure, Jacob did not walk into Egypt 70 in number, with a mixed family of Caucasians, Blacks, Chinese, etcetera, it just didn’t happen. Again, his people are a mix of skin tones, just like my children. My grandson is fair, and cute as a button when he is ruddy! His father could pass for a Jewish European. I always teased him about being my little Israeli!

Yashaya Christ was a real person, born to a family of the tribe of Judah, who are a black people. His hair like wool, his feet like fine brass “as if they burned in a furnace” [Rev 14-15]. His arms and his feet like “in color” to polished brass[Dan 10:6]. This indicates dark brown and also with hair like Negros. And so are His people a variety of browns. Wow, is it that hard to believe?

As for Moses? The writer of Ex 2:2 WAS Moses [his own eye witness - thousands of years before Acts 17:20], who did not describe himself as “exceeding fair”. And again, the Egyptians were a dark, dark brown people, until they were conquered. Just as Esau through Rome does where ever he goes; JUST as the scripture dictates Gen 27:40. What we see today are not the indigenous people.

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary: Egyptians were Hametic

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the “progenitor”/FATHER of the “dark races”; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians [black people], Ethiopians [black people], Libyans [black people] and Canaanites [black people].

“NOT the NEGROS” – They are Black people and they are here in America today, due to the Slave Trade. They also have been scattered ALL over the world as the bible prophesied.

IN THE ZONDERVAN'S BIBLE DICTIONARY RUDDY IS DEFINED AS, A WORD USED TO REFER TO A RED OR FAIR COMPLEXION, “IN CONTRAST” TO THE DARK SKIN OF THE HEBREW ISRAELITES.

1Sa 16:12 “And he sent, and brought him in. Now he [was] ruddy, [and] withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly [as Moses described himself] to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this [is] he.”

Strongs:
H132 'admoniy = AHDAMWANAYA
from H119; reddish (of the hair or the complexion).
KJV: red, ruddy.

So the definition of ruddy should tell you King David was a healthy, blushing, youthful, light brown/fair skinned handsome lad. Both the words ahdam and Ahdamwanaya are variations of the Hebrew word ahdam, which has different variations of the word.

Strongs:
H119 'adam = AHDAM to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy.
KJV: be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Ruddy used again:

Lam 4:7 "Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more "ruddy" in body than "rubies", their polishing was of sapphire:"

Ruddy here is also ahdam but it is obviously referring to handsome or looking good in body and in worth than to rubies.

Some [who we all call black people] can have a dark complexion that has a deep cherry hue to them...a ruddy hue - deep red like rubies. And they are beautiful!

Israelites are all shades from light brown to a dark, dark brown. The lighter more fair ones have a beautiful ruddy color to their skin when they have been in the sun as well. It is beautiful too, like a cherry blush tone to their body. And for some, it is their natural complexion, we describe them sometimes as red, and they are also beautiful.

Lam 4:8 "Their "visage" is "blacker" than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

"VISAGE"... HERE IN HEBREW IS THAAHR, , HOW THEY LOOK.

Strongs:
H8389 to'ar = THAAHR (tha-are)
from H8388; outline, i.e. figure or appearance.
KJV: + beautiful, X comely, countenance, + fair, X favoured, form, X goodly, X resemble, visage.

"BLACKER"… HERE IN HEBREW IS CHAASHAK, TO BE DARK.

Strongs:
H2821 chashak kha-shak' = CHAASHAK a primitive root; to be dark (as withholding light); transitively, to darken.
KJV: be black, be (make) dark, darken, cause darkness, be dim, hide.

“COAL”… HERE IN THE HEBREW IS SHACHAAWAR.

Strongs:
H7815 shchowr = SHACHAAWAR from H7835; dinginess, i.e. perhaps soot.
KJV: coal.

Would the Most High choose ONE people - ONE race [as we know it], over all the people of the earth to be His own?

The bible says Yes!

Amos 3:1-2 - “Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, 2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.”

Deut 7:6 – “For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, "above all people" that are upon the face of the earth.”

Lev 20:26 - “And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have "severed you from other people", that ye should be mine.”

Isa 40:17 - “All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.”

2 Esdras 6:54-59 – “ And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and "the people also whom thou hast chosen". 55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, "because thou madest the world for our sakes".

56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel. 57 And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen [Gentiles], which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.

58 But we thy people, whom thou hast called thy firstborn, thy only begotten, and thy fervent lover, are given into their hands. 59 If the world now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?”

Isa 5:7 - “For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the “house of Israel”, and “the men of Judah his pleasant plant”: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.”

2 Esdras 7:10-14 - 10 And I said, It is so, Lord. Then said he unto me, Even so also is Israel's portion. 11 Because “for their sakes I made the world”: and when Adam transgressed my statutes, then was decreed that now is done.

Jer 30:14-18 - “All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased. 15 Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.

16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. 17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD;

…”because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”

18 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.”

Because of the “curses”, they are identified, just as His scripture said they would be, in these last days. But the most beautiful and loving thing is…He has extended His hand of grace and mercy to ALL other people…Gentiles, JUST as stated in Isa 56, if they would come and obey His commands and be as though they are His. For one is not grafted directly into the root, but into the “branches” and with them “Israel”, become partakers of the root. Rom 11:17-19

This is when one can truly say, I am Israel, JUST like they did in the wilderness. JUST like Naomi and Ruth. This is the Most High’s intention, so that ALL Israel will be saved.

A Ruddy Baby
http://deuteronomy28.org/kingdavid.html

What Did the Egyptians Look Like?
http://deuteronomy28.org/egyptappearance.html

When one can “accept” this fact, and the fact of the curses of Lev 26 and Deut 28 and who the people truly are that fit what the Most High himself has ordained; then much of what makes some uncomfortable to realize, will be put to rest.

Once his seed is acknowledged within the heart and mind of an individual, their eyes will be opened to much more truth of what this means from a spiritual perspective.

His people have “intentionally” been hidden by Satan through those who support his scheme and the Most High has “intentionally” hidden His truth from those that refuse to believe Him [the Mighty and Powerful God of Israel]...both Jew and Gentile alike. The Jew/Israelite does not know who they are - nor do they consider Isa 1:3, and the Gentile can’t accept the fact that they have inherited lies Jer 16:19, and many, many are on the road to destruction for it is wide and they don’t even know it.

For those that have taken the time to do the biblical and historical research and afterwards still can not "accept" the reality of His written word, this denial is left only between them and the Great I AM...Ahayah. For may the Most High be true and every man a liar.

For those that have an open mind and heart to receive truth, may the Most High awaken with much blessing all those who call on His name…to His truth!

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Gerlinda and Linda,

Gerlinda, I really admire your courage in breaching this subject. I found the Scriptures you quoted as excellent proof of the skin color of both David and Moses, and they could very well have been fair skinned. Yet, in fact, all MANKIND, as humans, are considered to be "ruddy"!

Let's take a look at the meaning of the word "man" used in the following quotes from Genesis.

Gen 1:26
Then God said, “Let Us make MAN in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Gen 1:27
So God created MAN in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

The word "man" in both of these verses is H120 taken from H119:

H120
'âdâm
aw-dawm'

From H119 ; {ruddy} that {is} a human being (an individual or the {species} { mankind } etc.): - X {another} + {hypocrite} + common {sort} X {low} man ({mean} of low {degree}) person.

H119
'âdam
aw-dam'
To show blood (in the {face}) that {is} flush or turn rosy: - be ({dyed} made) red (ruddy).

So, all mankind is ruddy, or has blood that will color their skin. The lighter the skin the more red would show. To use this description to prove that a man was dark skinned or light skinned may not be as valid because all mankind is "ruddy".

That being said, I think it is a distraction from the Truth to even consider why skin color would be of any consequence to God? God judges the heart, not the skin!!! It is just another way to bring division into the One Body of Christ. The Spirit matters not the flesh!!

Therefore, it matters not the color of the skin, as you said Gerlinda, but the believing in Christ, as either the future Messiah in the Old Testament, or the Messiah Christ Jesus who has come, in the New Testament. It is all about Jesus, the Christ, that unites all the people of God.

I am sorry Linda, as I see what you are conveying as a source of dividing the Body instead of uniting it in Christ. I feel it does not change the Truth of the Scriptures or the Gospel in anyway that adds more light to their revelation.

The House of Israel and the House of Judah HAS BEEN UNITED IN CHRIST!! Red and yellow, black and white we are all precious in His sight, we are all special in Christ, we are all His people, all those who have given our lives to Him.

I am with you Gerlinda, we are to be uniting and not dividing the Body of Christ.

With love to you both in His Name,

Patti C.

Dear Linda,

I just want to add here how surprised I was when I viewed the two web pages you used to try and prove your point and found at the bottom of them both these words:

"The True Name Of God (YAH)"

Now, I know you find this offensive and have written against names like Yah and Yahweh etc. I am surprised you would believe anything such a site would write, if you totally disagree with their use of the name of God.

To me, it detracts from any "truth" that you were trying to convey.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

To All:

Truth can be gleaned from many different sources. It is my desire as also the desire from the Most High, that discernment is ALWAYS needed when reading our viewing ANYTHING. For some, things may be presented out of ignorance of the truth of a matter. Knowing this, the reader or viewer will be able to glean freely and not throw the baby out with the bath water.

The Most High forbid we dislike and have nothing to do with all people who are still sitting in these churches, waiting to be raptured and knowing they are being feed many lies. Instead, we love them with the love of Christ and pray they will receive their call to come out of her, and turn to seek ALL truth.

Blessed Be His Name