Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Malachi Martin Vatican Predictions Coming To Pass • Tom Horn

I listened to the whole thing. This interview with all of the inside information given first-hand by ex-Jesuit Malachi Martin will, probably, tell one a whole lot more than one may have thought he knew. His close friend in Dane, Wisconsin shared information with him regarding what was taking place in the Vatican of the most diabolical kind, which Malachi himself knew and alluded to in his various books. Fr. Kuntz died but did you know what took place the night before near his church? Also Malachi Martin died under suspicious circumstances.

You may think all of this talk about aliens from Outer Space that are coming is baloney; if you do, you have not done your home-work.

Oh, let us who have Catholic family and friends, pray extra hard that they become aware of this information and make the decision to come Out of Her for their sake and of their family. It is so wicked that the average person cannot grasp it.

God help our families to find the Truth, We Pray.

g

I couldn't get sound on this video, although I watched some of it without sound.

Malachi Martin remained within the Catholic church, or at least encouraged others to do so. I had written him about the various problems in the Catholic congregations within the city where I lived at that time. I had tried five parishes within the city, all over the city. He encouraged me to try suburban parishes, to see if they were purer in doctrine and practice.

Father Martin believed that the final Pope would be under extreme pressure to conform to some bad things, and his "fiction" about this had the Pope fleeing to a foreign country to try to escape the pressure to do these things. Like many other Catholics, he thought the Catholic Church in the last days would be under extreme pressure to depart from goodness. Remember that the predictions of another Malachy, the saint of the Middle Ages, did not state that the last Pope would mislead the Church, but that he would minister to his people in a time of great tribulation.

I don't know if Father Martin believed the Church would accept "aliens" into the Church (I could not hear the video so I don't now if it says that he believed this, but we do know that some "Jesuit astronomers" have stated that aliens could be children of God just as humans are).

Since the present Pope is a Jesuit, one wonders if he agrees with these "astronomers" employed at and by the Vatican, some of whom work at the observatory in southern Arizona.

But as one of the commenters to this YouTube remarks, one can always expect an anti-Catholic bash from Tom Horn. I find it difficult to listen to Tom Horn because of his hatred of all things Catholic. Among my best Christian experiences have been attending (and singing in the choir) two Catholic parishes, one of them staffed by priests and nuns from Ireland (the "Irish parish" of San Diego). Some of our choir members there were studying the Bible at the nearby Calvary Chapel. In general I could not be a member of the Catholic Church any more because of some strong disagreements on teachings, particularly on birth control. I was unable to have more children myself, so it was not a personal issue then, but I feel the church is very wrong about prohibiting birth control. Its policy on annulments is also hypocritical. And of course who does not detest the elaborate gilded shenanigans at the Vatican, with the "fish hats" the bishops and the pope wear. The clothing alone is just not conducive to spirituality.
I also disapprove strongly of enforced celibacy of the priests...no marriage.

I have had bad experiences with Protestant churches and Catholic. I'm sorry that all churches are not what Jesus would have wanted. Soon, we hope?

Hi Mariel,

I know that you have had correspondence with Malachi Martin in years past before his sudden, suspicious push down the stairs. I really, really pray that you can try to get the video up again and hear the spoken words because your questions will be answered. You may just be surprised at how much Martin spoke against all the of the Satanic activity that had taken over the throne of St. Peters. He was quite open in his observations in his fiction novels, wasn't he? I believe it was Windswept House that told about the night the Vatican and somewhere in SC there was held a syncronised (excuse the spelling) Satanic Ritual held that officially put Satan into power. You will also hear the words of the recent Easter services where Lucifer was declared their god. People who do not understand Latin have no clue, do they? It is always about the poor innocent people who, if only they realized it, go out a buy a good Bible such as the 1599 Geneva Bible and search things out. God always provides the answer one way or another. But, do try listening again and perhaps the volume will work this time, ok?

Yes, indeed, Father Martin DID speak about Satanic activity in the Vatican and in the American South. My sound is back on and I may listen later, but all of this material makes me nauseous, that Satan is allowed to run wild. I suffered myself at having to leave parishes without having anywhere else to go except directly to God.

My only point was the one I've made before, that local parishes may be much better than the Vatican. Some people have stated that average pew Catholics are going to hell because they stay with the Vatican run institution because their home parishes are familiar, kind, and have good teaching. This is equally true of Protestants! Some stay with Protestant denominations which have unbiblical policies like boycotting Israeli products or marrying two people of the same gender...and these Protestant denominations' people are not usually consigned to hell by the anti-Catholic authors. Paul Begley is typical of a more reasoned approach, supporting the Catholics in the pews who love Jesus, while criticizing the Vatican where it's warranted.

I'm so grateful that I found Paul Begley here on this website, incidentally.

My sound was off because I dusted the keyboard...no big CME or NWO plot involved.