Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HOW DID JESUS CHRIST FULFILL THE LAW?

Hi,

New Living Testament Study Bible

"Jesus Christ Teaching about the law"

Matthew chapter 5 verse 17: .........Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did NOT come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. NO, I came to accomplish their purpose.

18.......I tell you the TRUTH, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until it's purpose is achieved. So if you IGNORE the LEAST COMMANDMENT and teach others to do the same, you will be called the LEAST in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys God's laws and teaches them will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Revelation chapter 22 verse 12: .........."Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds.

13.........I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

14.........Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life.

King James Version of the Holy Bible

Revelation chapter 22 verse 12: .........And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his WORK shall be.

13..........I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14..........BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

King James Version of the Holy Bible

Jesus Christ teaching about TRANSGRESSING the commandments of God by teaching the commandments of MEN!

Matthew chapter 15 verse 3: ........But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDMENTS OF GOD BY YOUR TRADITION?

4.......For God COMMANDED, saying, Honor thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

Exodus chapter 20 verse 12: .........Honour the father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Reasoning from the scripture is the ONLY WAY to come to the "TRUTH"! There was a video here on this web site that had a young black brother witnessing about the difference in the 10 commandments and the 600+ laws that were given by Moses. if anyone can find this and re-POST it for every ones correct dividing of the word of God, I would be greatful......

Michael

Michael,

I really don't understand why you responded with what you did, as if I was not being Scriptural enough or using the Holy Word of God to prove my case. I hope I am misunderstanding you when you keep insisting it is by YOUR WORKS that you keep the Law, but this sure seems to be what you are conveying.

I have to question whether you took the time to even read the study and what was said before reacting with the same old argument. Did you notice that I said that the Law was not done away with but how we keep it was changed.

Why did the Lord command the Israelites to keep the Law in the Old Testament? So they could have a relationship with Him by their own obedience (works). Ah, but this changes under the New Covenant and what Jesus did for us. He now becomes the Way to have a relationship with God, by fulfilling the Law, thus when we are in Christ we are no longer under the condemnation of the Law.

"Fulfilled" clearly means completed. The shadow has met its reality. It has been accomplished. It is because of His work that you are able to keep the commandments. Don't forget Jesus IS GOD!

We are now free from condemnation under the Law, not free from the Law itself! We have liberty in Christ, and will keep His Commandments by resting in Him.

If you don't agree with how this study is showing that Jesus fulfilled the Law, please tell me how else He fulfilled them?

And please be reminded of these Scriptures that reinforce the point I am making. What liberty did Jesus bring to us by His sacrifice, if not the liberty to keep the commandments of God because we have found the Way the Truth and the Life in His Son. Jesus fulfilled the Law so that we could keep it!

Isa 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Luk 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Gal 4:24
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25
For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

2Co 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Gal 5:13
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Jas 1:25
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

1Pe 2:16
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Rom 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Again Michael, it has nothing to do with our works and everything to do with His. It is by His works we are saved and the only way to keep His Commandments!

I would really like an answer to my question. How do you think Jesus fulfilled the Law?

In His Name and His Love and His Light!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Dear Patti,

I just lost over 2 hours of a post that I was working on for you! The power went out at my home and everything was lost.

Patti, I believe as you that Jesus is our rest. I just believe that we are to obey the 10 commandments as best we can as unto the Spirit of God and not walk in the flesh and lusts of the flesh unto death.

I don't believe that we are to ignore the 10 commandments, with everything that is said in the new testament about the rewards of those that KEEP and TEACH the commandments, the 10 commandments, of God.

These 10 rules were written with Gods own finger in STONE! Read Romans 7:25 for the differentiation of the law of God and the law of sin. In fact, read all of chapters 6, 7, and 8 of Romans.

To sum it up, we are freed from the laws of death dictated to Moses by God, by Jesus Christ sacrifice for us. Romans 6:15....What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

We must still TRY to do good and keep the commandments and strive for perfection. Although we are still in the flesh, we strive for the perfection of ourselves as demonstrated to us by Jesus Christ our Lord. We are given the GRACE to slip up and make mistakes as long as we repent and work to the perfecting of ourselves through our faith in Christ to lead us in our walk with him.

We are not given a free pass to do nothing after we are saved! Instead, one should be driven to the perfecting of ones behavior with our Lords help and guidance. If we love God with all our hearts, mind, and soul and love each other as we would ourselves, then we have kept the 10 commandments! But do you realize what that entails? It is harder than you might think! Because by doing these 2 things we are actually doing ALL 10! Thus keeping the 10 commandments as originally commanded by God! The key word is....OBEY! Are we willing to obey or do we want to debate it? You decide for yourself.

YBIC
Michael

Hello Michael,

I am not debating with you, in fact I have been trying to show how we are in agreement. If you would but read what I am saying and not just assume that I am fighting against you, after all you are the one who responded to this post, so it is you that opened the door for this interaction.

Please be clear on this, I do not believe that the Law was done away with! And I have never said that our freedom in Christ means we can sin without consequences, or be lazy and just do our own thing! No!! Just the opposite!

1 John 3:9
No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God.

What has changed since Christ fulfilled the Law is HOW WE OBEY IT!!!! No longer in works of the flesh but in the Spirit of Christ!!

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Galatians 2:16
Yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

Titus 3:5
He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh—

When one is born again they become a NEW creation, and now obeys the Law spiritually through Christ!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Quite simply:

Old Covenant = Law = Works
New Covenant = Grace = Faith

We had a relationship with God under the Old Covenant by keeping the Law by our own works. We have a relationship with God under the New Covenant by Jesus fulfilling the Law by His sacrifice and sending of His Spirit (the free gift of Grace), and our faith in His completed work.

Romans 6:14
For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

1 Corinthians 1:30
And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,

Romans 3:20
For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

Michael, I totally understand where you are coming from, as you love the Lord so much you want to DO SOMETHING FOR HIM! We all do! But, the work that is ours to do is to die to self, and that is very hard work to do, it is darn near impossible!! It requires giving everything to Christ!! Our lives in every regard...word, thought and deed, not to mention our health, our homes, our families, our finances, our very souls!! This is not easy, but this is what the His Spirit helps us to do, for without it we would still be condemned under the Law. Because Christ kept the whole of the Law for us, and fulfilled it, we that are in Him, are able to keep it too.

The Old Covenant was between God and man, thus between Spirit and flesh, and therefore doomed to fail! The New Covenant is between God and Christ, thus between Spirit and Spirit, and therefore can only succeed. The Spirit of Christ is what God sees in everyone that is Born again, and this is what pleases God, much more than keeping the Law in the flesh,by our own efforts.

I pray you now see what is the Truth of this matter, as this is what the Scriptures teach. There is nothing to debate, there is only revelation. I think we are in agreement about what is important, and that is what matters. We are to obey His Command to die to self and be reborn, and in that way our works will follow us.

Amen!! What an awesome God we serve, who gave His life, to fulfill the Law and did all the Work necessary for us to have eternal life in His kingdom if we but believe in His finished works, give Him our lives and have faith!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

P.S. I would still like an answer to my question from anyone who sees this differently...HOW DID JESUS FULFILL THE LAW?