Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD

(Gerlinda, I am going to answer your letter next, I would like to answer Michael first...)

Dear Michael,

You are right...it is very simple. James's statement about faith without works is dead was more about our faith than our works. If we truly have a born again, dead to self, kind of faith then good works will naturally follow. If Jesus is in us, and we in Him, He does all the work, and it is no longer us working, but Him.

That is why He is our Sabbath rest. When we give all to Him,then we rest in Him every day in every way and He works through us. His works are the only works that will bare fruit, as nothing we do can bare fruit, as we are just the branch and He is the Vine.

Our ability to rest in Christ is having faith, the right kind of faith, and the only kind of faith that will bare fruit.

I wish not to debate this anymore either. I have studied this issue more than most, and it is settled within my heart and spirit. That is why the Lord uses me to keep defending what I come to know is true. I pray you come to understand that I am not attacking Sabbath keeping and supporting Sunday as a better day, or the new Sabbath, as nothing could be further from the truth.

Be blessed in your walk.

Agape!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

In your post, I'd like to use these two quotes of yours to explain why I believe like I do, ok?

The phrase “the Lord of the Sabbath” is found in Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28, and Luke 6:5. In all three instances Jesus is referring to Himself as the Lord of the Sabbath or as Mark records it: “The Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath” (Mark 2:28). In these verses, Jesus is proclaiming that He is the One who exercises authority even over the rules and regulations that govern the Sabbath day.

When He said “The “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath” (Mark 2:27), Jesus was attesting to the fact that just as the Sabbath day was originally instituted to give man rest from his labors, so did He come to provide us rest from laboring to achieve our own salvation by our works. Because of His sacrifice on the cross, we can now forever cease laboring to attain God’s favor and rest in His mercy and grace.

You are absolutely correct that we cannot do anything to purchase our Salvation; that was a free gift of Grace through the Love and Sacrifice made by the Son of God. We rest in that Gift.

The second strongest reason why I adhere to the word Sabbath, as spoken about in the Commandments and even referred to in the gospels is because of the fact that the day of rest given to His people was changed by Rome to Sunday. We all, on this site, know that this is the day set aside by the pagans for the worship of their god even though they pay homage to him all other days as well. On the other days, they have named after the lesser gods.

This fact made me run away from Sunday Worship just as quickly as I could once it dawned on me how corrupted the Vatican system continues to dictate to it's followers and the Protestant daughters on this one day alone..

Course, the additional fact that most of "Christianity" is under the dis-allusion that they are maintaining the same kind of gathering that the apostles and other believers practiced, we know is just simply not so. They did not practice Easter, Christmas but continued to observe the Passover, where the Lord, on that Last Seder with them, instructed the apostles to commemorate the Passover Supper, with a new Covenant that He was the Passover Lamb and no more are the rituals that were formerly practiced that pointed to His Coming, necessary. He is no longer the hidden part of the Broken Unleavened Bread that is put into the Afikomen Bag , which resembles an envelope. That same kind of thing is put atop the chalice that the Catholic priest does the ritual for communion. Inside of it is the big round symbol for the Sun god. The same with Christmas. Goodness, why would a Believer even want to take part in this man-made tradition just because it is fun and full of old memories? Have the courage to break away from the traditions of Man once the Holy Spirit has shown you the facts.

I have said all of this to point out how man is so tied to his traditions rather than accept the freedom given to us at the Cross. Yes, we are free in Christ every day on that account. We are also not to forget to love the Lord God with all our heart & mind and to love our neighbor as ourselves. That command is encompassed within the Ten Commandments given by our Creator when he met with Moses. It was a covenant at that time, which continues to this day even though the purchase for our salvation was accomplished. Until He returns, he leaves His Holy Spirit to help us in our walk....a walk guided by the Ten Commandments.

We must do our best not to be bogged down by the traditions of man since it just seems to be within man to help God do His job. He doesn't need our help. He asks only to love Him and love our neighbor.

If one needs to work on a Saturday because it is required in order to support oneself, it should not stop one from remembering the Sabbath.

gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda,

I really appreciate how well you understand this issue. And let me say that I think Sabbath keeping is wonderful when it does not interfere with our understanding that Christ is our resting place everyday. For resting in Christ is a testament to the kind of faith we have, one that will bare fruit or not. It is His work in us that is good works, as we get ourselves out of His way. It is that continual dying to self that is the only "work" that we can do, that will enable Him to work in us.

Jesus as Lord of the Sabbath is the same as Jesus the Lord of all, as He created all and He created the Sabbath rest for mankind until He came in the flesh to become our continual Sabbath rest. Because He is the creator of the Sabbath, He can change it, destroy it, and do whatever He wants with it. In this instance He became our eternal resting place, when we place our faith in Him.

He replaced the shadow with the real...it replaced the one day with everyday, He broke the Sabbath laws to show us this, that He and His Father work everyday, and when we rest in Him we too are about our Father's business no matter what day it is.

As to what day to worship, that is a personal choice, but again, everyday is good. When we rest in Him, we will worship in Spirit and truth everyday. As to when to fellowship, I have to go with the first day of the week, but that is just because that is when the disciples gathered. Let me ask you this...is there any Scripture that speaks of Jesus keeping the Sabbath during the 40 days between His resurrection and His ascension? No there is not...but there are several times that He appeared in the upper room to the disciples on the first day of the week during this time. Just saying...

We give Satan and Rome and mankind too much credit and power!!
Think of it this way, if Satan wanted to be even more deceptive he would have stolen the Sabbath and made it his day...as Saturday is the day the Lord told Israel to keep holy, and Satan wants to be worshiped as God. Why is this not so? Could it be that Sunday became the day he chose because of how it represents the eighth day, and the new beginning in Christ? Just a thought.

I do not think it is about a day at all, but that is not to say that the world will not fall for all the pagan worship that Rome will dish out.
We, as His people reside in a kingdom that is not of this world, and therefore days and times and all that worldly stuff should not be of major concern for us. We are to love the Lord and keep His New Covenant commandments, the now spiritual commandments which
include all the 10 commandments with the exception of the Sabbath day, which has been changed to resting in Christ everyday.

I honestly feel that if we are keeping a Saturday Sabbath to please the Lord, we would please Him more by keeping His Sabbath rest everyday in His Son, whom He sent to save us.

I am totally against pagan holidays and all the other lies of religions. The truth is to be found in His Living Word, as it separates His people from the world and unites us under His wings.

I think remembering the Sabbath is wonderful. as it means even more when we see that Jesus is what the Lord had in mind when he called it Holy, and eternal.

Agape sister!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Bump

Hello all,

I am bumping this up for Michael as he asked me the same questions about this, again. I standby what I wrote and used the Bible to fully support what I am saying.

It is not difficult to understand, but somehow there are many who do not see this as truth. So be it, I can only show to others what the Lord is showing me. I will not go back to an old concept of what is Truth when the real has been revealed.

I may be alone on this site in understanding this, at least that is how I feel as NO ONE ever offers any support concerning this. But, in general I know many born again followers of Christ that see this as absolutely true, and biblically supported. Wish more like them were writing here, as maybe they could do a better job of getting this out, and dealing with those that fight against it.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.