Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do We Trust HIM - ABOVE ALL ELSE? IT IS TIME - PT. 1

Hi Linda,

I am sure you are not surprised that I am responding to this post. At first, I was going to ignore it, as I have not been into writing these past several weeks due to a need to be silent and research and listen, more than speak out. And, also because of the dissension between sites, and the disagreements and division I see happening among the members of the One Body, that I have taken to heart and has created much sadness in my spirit. But, after having read both parts of your letter, there are a few issues that I am compelled to question you about, in order to clarify what you are conveying.

I hope that I am misunderstanding you on these issues, but I doubt I am as you make it plain in the following quotes.

First of all this one:
"For Rome, had ample time to distort the truth of the Most High, just as they did by extracting Ahayah’s name and His Son's name and replacing it with the name of Satan [Yah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Jesus etc.], which we would call on in ignorance in our homes, in our prayers and in our praise."

Other than saying that Rome wrote the New Testament...which is really a startling statement because that would mean that Rome is more powerful than God, is how you say that the name of Jesus is another name for Satan! I agree about Yah, and Yahweh...but Jesus? No Way!

But, even worse is that you insinuate that the whole of the New Testament is nothing but here say!

*******your quote
"The ONLY "scripture", in the bible are what the "New Testament" church calls the “OLD TESTAMENT”, which is not the testament…it is the law! It is not “old” it is ETERNAL! It is the scripture we are to live by if we are truly worshiping the Most High God of "Israel"

You are actually saying that the New Testament contains no Scripture!! Therefore what you are doing is what you are accusing others of wanting to do with the Old Testament...throw it out!! Do you not realize that every Word that was spoken by Jesus during His ministry is contained in the New Testament?! Are we to disregard what Jesus says and only consider the Law? What about the New Covenant?

You sound like you want to worship the Law! Why did Jesus come at all if the Law is sufficient?!! Are you aware of what this means and how scary these kind of statements are to Followers of Christ?

There is much more that you presented that I could challenge, but I won't as these two points are enough to make me not put much stock in anything else that is being said. I know you love the Lord, and as such are a dear sister to me. Please understand I mean no harm,but I could not let this pass onto others unchallenged. To me, you are part of a Hebrew Roots movement, that may sound like truth, but is very far from it. I love the name Jesus, and cannot not stand by and let you say it is another name for Satan...

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hello Patti,

And to anyone else that may assume I was insinuated the New Testament itself was written by Rome. I suggested no such thing. Please re-read what I did say the New Testament consist of, that came many years after the early church, which Christians hold steadfastly as doctrine. Though there is speculation that abounds on the authors of key elements of the books of the New Testament, and legitimately so. As I stated, the Most High "will" allow us to be deceived when we turn away from the truth of "scripture", that Satan has so cunningly succeeded in doing in the church. After all, the books did fall into the hands of the Gentiles after Judah's fall in 70 AD...to fulfill prophecy!

What I DID say is Rome inserted the name of their god and that is evident for anyone willing to do "their own" research as I have encouraged. That is the best advice I can give. I don't fault anyone who still use the only name they've ever known of the Most High's Son. It is when the individual research is done, it is left up to the individual to make the change the Most High expects, it is as simple as that.

I also stated that there was ample time for Rome to structure a doctrine with major emphasis against the Christ of the Old Testament as we call it; where do you think we acquired all the pagan practices and Sun-day worship? It was ROME that sought to change the times and the laws, and it is ROME that will be in power in the end, which is where we find ourselves now. And yes, EVERY scripture Christ and the Apostles used was that out of the Old Testament. It is easily proven because the New Testament did not exist.

Patti, it is OK as I stated also, that anyone can stay where they are in their beliefs and in what they trust to be the truth. If one wants to call me a Hebrew Roots follower, well that's OK too, because I am Hebrew that HAVE come back to my Hebrew roots. I came in repentance of the many times I have broken Ahayah's commandments and for the same reason, my brothers and sisters are suffering the curses that are perpetually upon us...until He comes. But I'd prefer to be called an "obedient daughter" of the Most High's commands, practicing them the way He instructed in His holy word...the Old Testament and that He practiced in the New.

The New Covenant you are talking about is from the Old...Jer 31:31 and will not come to fulfillment until He comes and have joined the House of Israel with the House of Judah as it is written. For it was to Israel that the covenants were promised...all of them.

There is a certain fear I adhere to when the Creator of All things specifies words of this nature:

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."

The Pharisees, knew the scripture, were watchdogs over it...But Did not practice it. They were always on the prowl to falsely accuse and see followers put to death: Steven, Christ, Paul just to name a few. They were also one's who kept the commandments of the Most High and had the Testimony of Christ.

I thank the Most High that He has opened my eyes to that which I did not see or understand for a long time. I thank Him for giving me a righteousness that is by faith in Him alone. And I thank Him for compelling my heart to obedience to the works of His will as an act of my Faith, Hope and Trust in Him. Now, I understand what sin is! Now, though I may perform miracles, cast out demons and prophesy; He will not say to me away from Me, you worker of iniquity, I never knew you. He, through His mercy helped me find my way to His will. I am thankful beyond measure!

I pray this clarifies what I have written and my intentions of waking people up to the truth. We can be wrong about a lot of things, but when it comes to understanding and following His word the way HE intended, in regards to salvation [it is not guaranteed with a salvation prayer - it is "worked out" through obedience], we only have to be wrong ONCE! For tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

Can it be proven that me and so many others, are doing something wrong by following His commandments...NO! I'd rather be on the right side of understanding through obedience, than on the wrong side and teaching others to do the same. May the Most High forbid!

May we all seek His truth with a grateful, kind, loving and sincere heart, that His peace may rest with us as we see the day approaching. It is coming quickly!

In His Service,

Blessed be His Name

Dear Linda,

So, attacking the credibility and validity of the New Testament by saying Rome corrupted the names, and there is uncertainty among men as to who wrote the books therein and when, is not saying it should be thrown out? Gee, what good is it if what you say is true, especially if there are no Scriptures to be found with in its pages?

I just do not understand how you can say that when every word that Jesus spoke are recorded in the New Testament. How can His words not be Scripture?

You said this:

"There is a certain fear I adhere to when the Creator of All things specifies words of this nature:

(then you quote Mat. 5:19-20)

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Were you not quoting Scripture? And where in the Old Testament are these words spoken? Do you not consider the words of Christ to be Scripture? You cannot have it both ways when you make statements like there is no Scripture in the New Testament that did not come from the Old.

Now, let's look at what you say about "Covenants".

(your words) "The New Covenant you are talking about is from the Old...Jer 31:31 and will not come to fulfillment until He comes and have joined the House of Israel with the House of Judah as it is written. For it was to Israel that the covenants were promised...all of them."

Let's look at Jer. 31:31-32:

31"Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD.…

Now, you are saying that this New Covenant has nothing to do with Jesus and His first coming, but will only be fulfilled sometime in the future at His Second Coming. To me this annuls the ministry of Jesus, and what He did while on this earth in the flesh. He did not establish this New Covenant in His blood by His death and resurrection? He did not bring the two houses of Judah and Israel together under this New Covenant? What about what He said in Mar 14:24:

"And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament (Covenant), which is shed for many."

Outline of Biblical Usage of the word "testament"

1. a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid, the last disposition which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will

2. a compact, a covenant, a testament

God's covenant with Noah, etc.

His sacrifice that made it possible to save, sanctify and justify us provided a way for all of Israel to be saved. And yet, you say this is a future event? That the Son of God failed to unite all mankind by what He did at the cross?

Then you also say that ALL Covenants were made with Israel! God made covenants with Noah, and Abraham long before Israel was ever in the picture! Yes, they were the seed line of Christ, but they were not yet Israel. And most important of all is that the New Covenant was between God and Jesus, and has nothing to do with man. This is crucial to understand...the New Covenant is not with any people, nation or race, it is better because it is between God and His Son!!!

These are the reasons I dispute what you are conveying as "truth", as it is not true!!

I am glad you admit to being of the Hebrew Roots movement, I appreciate your honesty. This movement that brings out all the other ways into His Sheepfold that He specifically warned us about. It becomes about you and your righteousness no matter how you say it, that is the bottom line. About you being Hebrew, about you keeping the commandments, and about you keeping the Sabbath as as special day. And most of all how you are covering all your bases with holding onto the Old Covenant while putting the New sometime in the future, thus making Law and Grace the same.

It is all about dying to our "self" not about making ourselves righteous! If this is new truth that you say we must wake up to, then I want no part of it, and pray others will not be deceived by it either.
God is no respecter of persons the only good He sees in anyone of us is how much of His Son and His Spirit resides in our hearts and how much we allow them to work through us.

At this point I would like to add a short article about the two houses of Judah and Israel and how they were brought together in Christ.

http://www.ezinearticles.com/?Israel-and-Judahs-New-Covenant---Part...

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.ezinearticles.com/?Israel-and-Judahs-New-Covenant---Part...

The New Covenant With Israel and With Judah

God's plan of redeeming Israel was marvelous. One, he would reach out to Judah first through Christ via the gospel, (Romans 1:16). Secondly, he would call Israel, the 10 northern tribes whom he had cut off from the covenant and cast off from his presence. However, he would not and could not do this through the Old Covenant. Thus, as prophesied in Jeremiah, 31:31-34, God would make a new covenant with the house of Israel (10 tribes who were scattered among the Gentiles) and Judah, who had remained in the land. (Hebrews 8:6-13). In this manner "all Israel" would be saved, (Romans 11:25-28).

The new covenant would reestablish Israel as God's people, (Hosea 1:10; 1 Peter 2:10; Romans 9:25, 26) by making them Christians (Acts 11:26; 26:28; 1 Peter 2:9). The new covenant was that instituted under Christ, through his blood, (Matthew 26:28) which provided what Israel could not receive under the law of Moses, (remission of sins and access into God's presence). To reject it is by God considered an insult to the Spirit of grace, (Hebrews 10:29). It is this covenant in which God promised to make of Abraham a great nation.

For this reason, Abraham did not possess a shoe sole of real estate in Palestine. He saw that which was eternal and heavenly. Those who accept Christ, are blessed with Abraham and as sons, inherit the "not of this world," kingdom of God, (John 18:36). "For you are all the sons of God by faith in Christ Jesus, For as many of you as were baptized into Christ, have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's then are you Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise. (Gal. 3:26-29).

The destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70, was God's farewell to national Israel as a covenant people through the law of Moses. Their only hope for salvation was through the gospel of Christ for that is the covenant God made with Abraham and his Seed (Christ) and confirmed with Isaac, and Jacob. National claim of covenantal favor by any nation today is a concept foreign to the Bible and one we all would do well to abandon.

#############################

The only thing righteous about any follower of Christ, is Christ! Keeping His commandments can only be done when we live in Christ and He in us. There is no other way. Being a Hebrew and keeping the Sabbath will not make one righteous, and returning to the Old when the New is come puts one in danger of being the very Pharisee that you warned against. It is backward and upside down.

The New Testament reveals the Old Testament.

You can toss out the New Testament and the New Covenant and call it truth if you want, just do not lead others astray, as that is a very dangerous thing to do. And please refrain from telling me it is okay to see it as I do, as if I am not as far along in my walk as you are...that is insulting and makes you seem prideful and arrogant which is another trait that those of this movement seem to possess, which is a dead give away that they are not really as humble as they would like others to think.

For some reason I have had so many people in my life go this route, and therefore have much experience dealing with this issue. I have no choice but to be obedient to what the Lord wants me to keep doing.

In His Love and His service,

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

Dear Patti,

I am sorry if you do not understand or agree with what is being said. I will not go around and around with you anymore. The message has been delivered to the heart/s it was meant for, even if it was one person, and for that I give the Most High praise. This is where I stand still.

May Ahayah give you peace with where you stand.

Arise Dry Bones Arise! Ez 37
Awaken Israel Awaken! Rom 11
The world needs to see the light dawning on...YOU! AWAKEN!

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Linda;

To be honest dear sister, I have no choice but to keep coming against what you are putting out there. It is bigger than me!! I wish I could just ignore it, and I have tried, but to no avail! The Lord will not let me do anything else until I respond to certain things you are saying. It is not easy and it is a lot of work and emotionally draining in that I care about you as a person and don't want to hurt or offend you.

It is not about understanding what you are saying...I do! It is all about disagreeing with parts of it. I actually agree about much...the pagan holidays, the state of the world, how the churches are not preaching the truth and more.

I know you are passionate about what you are sharing and I appreciate that because so am I.

I wish you only His love and His light and His blessings,

Patti C.

If I may, I would like to clarify one thing that I believe we all agree on; I think it is important to note this right now. Christ is our salvation; He is the One who saves us and makes us clean and presentable to the Father. Nothing we do can accomplish what He has done; He is the High Priest and ultimate sacrifice that cleanses us from our sins forever. As a result, "It is finished"!

Now, the things or works that we do after Christ has come to reside in us are the very things that Christ did Himself. We emulate Christ as he emulated His Father; He told us to do this, for this is how we show that we love Him.

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Our doing the things that Christ commanded are the very things that set us apart and show the world that we belong to Him -- whether it be honoring our father and mother, loving our neighbor as ourself, observing the Sabbath and keeping it holy, or anything else that He did Himself or spoke of.

We all know and agree that Christ is the Savior, and anything that we attempt to do to gain salvation is empty works; it is basically filthy rags. This is the most wonderful truth that has ever existed!! Now after we have received this truth and Christ lives in us, our works are both necessary and expected, and while the commandments are not the only works we will do, they are part of it. For... "faith without works is dead".

I don't see how we can disagree about following Christ and emulating His own actions. Even if following the commandments is not required (which I believe that obedience to the commandments is expected, because the Word states that sin is the transgression of the law), how can it be wrong, especially when we are only doing it out of love, gratitude, and reverence (which is for Him) -- and not for a means of salvation for ourselves? Just something to ponder...

May both of you sisters be blessed; I truly pray for all our unity in Christ!