Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do We Trust HIM - ABOVE ALL ELSE? IT IS TIME - PT. 2

PT. 2 Continued

5” A man was famous according as he had lifted up axes upon the thick trees. 6 But now they break down the carved work thereof at once with axes and hammers.7 They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground.

8 They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.

9 We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.

10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever? Psa 74:5-10

There has been a diabolical scheme to get all Christians everywhere to worship the beast through a system that has been put in place and repeated over and over by our pastors, to make us believe that the “New Testament” IS a different gospel and a different covenant. One that has a different “loving” Messiah than that which lived by and laid down the law of His Father Ahayah, including the consequences of the Law written in the “Scripture” that we are to live by.

When in fact, the New Testament is ONLY the Testimony TO the Law and the Prophets and the prophecies to come; exactly AS CHRIST SAID, when He read from the scripture [Isa 61:1], “This day is “this scripture” fulfilled in your ears” [read Luke 4:18-21]. And exactly “WHAT HE DID”, fulfilling the prophecy of His death and resurrection for “JUSTIFICATION”. Please Wake Up!

DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?

I pray that you see what is being said here and that it is not misconstrued. This is the truth! I believe they [144,000] are here and they are ministering the gospel like we have never heard before and they are Israelite\'s [they “know” who they are]. I will add a link to some videos and you can pick and choose what you want to give ear to. Please drop ALL notions, and listen. You will not hear this in our churches.

Remember, I believe the church will NOT be able to recognize the 144,000 because they are expecting something completely different that fits their ideology of who they will be, what they will do, and how they will come and they will MISS the truth like they will MISS the pre-trib rapture...because it will not happen.

Many are recognizing this phenomenon and are researching and finding the message they are bringing to be true…black, white, and all those in the middle and there are MANY! The numbers are growing and people are unafraid to speak the truth about it now…they are speaking out! Christ wants every eye to see the ones that He loves, including those anticipating a pre-trib Rapture escape! News Flash!!!! You will be here for the culmination of Jacob’s Trouble!!! The very trouble they have been going through since 70 AD, with no one to redeem them until Christ’s second coming. You will more than likely be standing in line to take the mark, because your faith will be weak and crushed, because you chose rather to listen to man teach against His commandments, and followed the dictates of your own heart; rather than BELIEVE every word the Most High made possible to have placed in your hands.

If anyone considers themselves Israel [of the commonwealth through faith in Christ]; you should be eager to awaken His true physical seed. You should no longer support imposters or allow yourself to continue living in lies and be willing to expose the TRUTH! You should be willing to find out and assist in the mission Christ placed on His seed whom were given the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the service of the Most High, the giving of the law and the promises, so the job to awaken the WORLD to the truth can be accomplished the way the Most High intended for it to be.

Yes! I for one, believe those who have lived the culture, speak the native language, understand the traditions and logistics and are following His laws, statues and commandments as He dictates, have been sent to us with the message from on High. Their call is to all those who will hear, to come back to the Most High God of ISRAEL, both Jew and Gentile as one people in Christ. There is NO OTHER WAY!

DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?

There is a reason the Most High placed in the “scripture”, [the Old Testament] the way He intended for “Gentiles to become part of His family”. I highly recommend everyone who calls on the name of Christ to search from the book of the Most High and read. Satan has deceived us and convinced many through the diabolical and deliberate teachings of ROME that all things are new, when the Most High says; there is nothing new under the sun. For Satan has kept each of us from what is a matter of life and death…the Book of the Law…the God of Israel’s Law…lived out the way HE intended for us, both Jew and Gentile alike - as one; having “one law” for both peoples. Just like He did for those who joined themselves to Israel, coming out of Egypt…for there is “nothing” new under the sun. If you are Gentile, please seek His truth of understanding this NOW!

Brothers and Sisters, you can choose to remain where you are in your understanding, but the price will be a stiff one to pay…an eternity away from the presence of the Most High. You will have to stand and answer… ALONE! You will have NO teachers and pastors that led you astray; no friends and family will be there to root you on or hold your hand. Your sentence will be YOURS ALONE! Will your stubbornness, pride and/or prejudices, your education or title, your status or dogmatic beliefs…be worth this price?

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.” Pro 1:7

\"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.\" Pro 9:10

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Pro 4:7

All of us through the cup of abominations have been a part of the biggest scam in world history!

The fact that:

Satan through Rome – Stole and hid the true name of the Most High and gave us to worship the name of their god Satan. Ex 23:13

Ahayah Asher Ahayah is His name...I AM that I AM – In ancient Hebrew

Now that we know the TRUE name of the Most High, how easy is it for us to speak it? Satan has made it difficult for us… hasn’t he?

Satan through Rome - conquered the promised land of the original people and took up residence with his people. Ez 35 & 36

“Aha! The ancient heights are ours to possess!” Ez 36:2-5

Now that we know the truth, how difficult it is to stop supporting the lie and acknowledge they are not the people? Satan has a way of making us believe…surely this is not so, even though “scripture” - the Most High’s “OWN WORD” - says otherwise… hasn’t he?

Satan through Rome - hid the true chosen people who DISTINCLY “fulfill the prophecies” of the Most High – “ALL OF THEM” - and they have spent billions keeping it that way and have created his own chosen people. Psa 83, Rev 2:9, 3:9

Now that many of us know it is true because the Most High’s “OWN WORD” says so, Satan has a way of making us deny it by simply playing the race card and accusations of separatism to stymie any such discussion of truth… hasn’t he?

Satan keeps the true seed hidden [by color, so that no one will listen], to distract ALL of us from hearing and believing the message! The true message that says...

WE MUST OBEY THE LAWS, STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL!

Again, I believe they are here and most are missing the message. Whether we like them or not, [for those of us that are watching and researching], every one of these men we are seeing and hearing, are teaching out of the KJV, the very same message…and at this time – whether they are on the street, online or in the pulpit. They are ALL telling us that we must to come back to the Most High’s word…His SCRIPTURE! The Testimony [New Testament] is there to let us know the [Law and the Prophets] of SCRIPTURE is TRUE!

Our inability to even begin to see through the fog of these horrendous lies, and our willingness to live with them at all cost, is the epitome of “CULT” behavior! Satan has manipulated us so much so, and for two - thousand years; many do not BELIEVE the Most High’s word anymore. We are literally born into these lies and we willingly take man’s word or man’s explanation of His word, over and above Most High’s… any day of the week; if it keeps us from having to “do” anything. This is EXACTLY the way Satan intended it to be for all of us.

Have we all taken part in the biggest cult in history and don’t… even… know… it?

Don’t you think it strange that these are the very people that have been marked out in the book of Revelation that Satan will be coming for???????? All those that KEEP the COMMANDMENTS of the Most High AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY of Christ! This includes you and me if we are complying with the will of the Most High…the GREAT and MIGHTY GOD of ISRAEL. The CREATOR of the UNIVERSE!
Because of this, Christ admonishes us…

“Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.” Luke 17:3

“For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.” Luke 9:24

Is there any wonder that Satan through Rome - after all of these lies, and confiscating Israel’s Torah, scrolls, ornaments, vestments, and burning down the Temple where there was not one stone unturned; would create a religion for ALL people both Catholics and Protestants to defend, even upon pain of death; with all of its laws, statutes, commandments and TRADITIONS… and called it “CHRISTIANITY”. Yes! As the bible says, this is the one religion whose cup is FILLED with the blood of the saints. Are YOU Ready? Or will you chose to save your life?

There is a future prophecy one yet to come. We will honor Sabbath to Sabbath and celebrate the Feasts of the Most High...even then.

\"And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.\" Isa 66:23

\"And the word of the LORD of hosts came unto me, saying,

19 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful feasts; therefore love the truth and peace.

20 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: 21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also. 22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men [Gentiles] shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. Zec 8:18-23

PLEASE LISTEN…

I Love You All,

I encourage everyone to pray for truth to be revealed in our minds and hearts as we search the scripture and trust the Holy Spirit for guidance. And as always, we may not agree with everything being brought forth through writings or the videos being posted but may His truth be gleaned and our understanding enlightened to the abundance of His will.

All praises to the Most High!

"FOR FAIR USE EDUCATIONAL AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY"

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4793676/events/2527654/videos

"Africa the Israelites Final Frontier...This will show you how the Southern Kingdom fled into Africa and populated it for centuries until the Slave trade begin that brought many of them here to the Americas and throughout the whole world."

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4793676/events/2269729/videos

There are many here you can really enjoy as well.

Arise Israel Arise! Ez 37
Awaken Israel Awaken! Rom 11
The world needs to see the light dawning on...YOU! Awaken!

Blessed Be His Name