Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Subject: Seventh Day Adventists? Posted for Mariel

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

A poster at Five Doves has said that he is convinced that Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum is a Seventh Day Adventist site, which is concealing its loyalty to SDA to lure people into becoming members of SDA.

I know Gerlinda very well and I am convinced she is NOT a member or fellow-traveler of SDA. She and the other frequent posters bring in material from a variety of Christian sources, including SDA. The long series by W (I forget his name) which I read most of months ago was from a Seventh Day Adventist preacher, and I do think it would have been appropriate to explain this at the beginning of the posts. Would people have been turned off by such a statement and not read, as the Five Doves poster claims? I would not have been turned off, as I am willing to listen to SDA material, and find some of their TV presentations to be worthwhile, such as last night's discussion of the difference between an idealistic atheist such as Dawkins, who think life has some purpose, and a totally mechanistic-minded atheist such as a pundit identified as Rosenberg, who thinks life has no purpose, and that we might as well just take drugs to make us feel happy. (Mr. Rosenberg, some of us cannot take happy-drugs at all, what do you have for us, just to shoot us when we are depressed?)

Some SDA people do take a narrow view, that only they are going to be resurrected into the glory of the Lord...I am not sure if they think like Jehovah's Witnesses that other Christians are going to populate the earth and not go to Heaven. Other SDA people are less narrow in their view of who will go to Heaven. Like all denominations, it has a variety of people with shades of belief. I found the SDA people very nice when I went to a lecture series of theirs in Bellevue WA years ago, but the man I talked to did shake his head sorrowfully about my belief that I did not have to "do nothing" on the Sabbath to win God's approval.
I tried "doing nothing" except Bible study and prayer on several sabbaths, and I found this was against Jesus' principle that the sabbath was made for man (and woman presumably). I got behind in my household duties by doing no work on Saturday, and I got extra tired the next day, and was cranky and depressed about that. I have to pace myself in the doing of work, or I will become too tired, and then cranky and then depressed (and remember, there are no Rosenberg drugs to make me happy on such Sundays). I am not a
young perfectly healthy person who can afford to leave the "dishes" for tomorrow without becoming cranky and depressed on the morrow, with no Rosenberg drugs to fix the problem.

Anyway, I am just writing to state that I do not believe this is a SDA site. I have discovered very good material on this site, which I had not seen before, which is not SDA material, such as BPEarthwatch and the great anti-depressant, Pastor Paul Begley. Also some other people whom I didn't totally accept, but learned from, such as the Groxt. I would have missed Mike Around the World if I had not listened to Begley! I would have missed a hundred laughs with Paul if I had not found him on this site. I would not have known about the weird lightening which is happening around America, some of which I experienced myself Saturday night...I would not have known what lightening without thunder was.

Mariel

Re: "Subject: Seventh Day Adventists? Posted for Mariel

Hi Mariel,

Thank you for the letter.

I will say very clearly for EVERYONE TO hear..

This site is NOT a SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST SITE.

Do we post information from different denominations ?

Mark Biltz, Hebrew Roots,

Prophecy in the news, ( pre tribulation rapture )

Mike Hoggard ( King James Only )

Jacob Prasch ( Family is both Hebrew and Catholic: so he walks on thin ice haha)

Steve Wohlberg ( 7th Day Adventist )

Chuck Missler, Pastor JD Farag ( I have reduced or eliminated their postings n this site but they are 7 year pre tribulation FALSE TEACHERS )

The list goes on and on.....

As I have said on the phone or through emails and ON THIS SITE,

1. THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

2. JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD )

3. THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS.

4. PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM.

THERE IS NO 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE BIBLE VERSE ( at all )

THERE IS NO 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE ( THE 'HE' IN DANIEL IS JESUS CHRIST NOT THE anti Christ )

(pastor) Bob and all the other false teachers, slanderers are on thin ice and should be very careful about falsely accusing CHRISTIANS ( watchmen on the wall websites, blogtalk radio shows hosts calling this site anti semitic, FIVE DOVE posters and readers who blindly believe slanderers and gossiper will also be held to a certain level of accountability for believing and gossiping falsely about the contributors and moderator of this site )

Will they publically apologize for their behavior and false accusations?

I am grateful I am not in that position and will pray they will humble themselves before they continue down the wrong road of destruction.

Please read your bible and show yourself approved and quit believing the lies, gossip and slanderers.

God Bless

Steven

We are to share the gospel ( JESUS CHRIST) with everyone.