Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PASTOR BOB HAS GONE TOO FAR IN HIS FIVE DOVE ALERT

Hello Patti,
How I wish I had the oral skill that you have to get to the point of a matter. Your words telling Bob that most of us have come out of Harlot churches like he pastored is RICH. We are so sick of organizations such as those that he has been affiliated with and others such as I was once associated with...The Roman Catholic and Assembly of God. Yes the A/G has gone down the Purpose Driven Path to Ecumenicalism, back to the Mother Harlot but hey, they still believe in a pre-tribulation Rapture, Sunday Worship, Christmas, Easter and other nonsense so maybe they still have a chance, do you suppose? Not, if they read their Bibles.

I have a little I want to add to what you have said to Bob.

Bob, Go ahead and do your study on the SDA Cult BUT don't you dare to imply that we, on RaptureBibleProphecyForum are of the Seventh Day Adventist or you leave yourself open to God's Wrath upon your own head because you are bearing a false witness against this site and those on it. And, you know what is the sad thing about all of this; you have put yourself upon some pedestal and the readers, who do not read the Word of God for themselves, are bowing down to you as if you are some great AUTHORITY..... a King of the Hill.. You will be responsible for their teaching....you know that don't you? It will be much worse for you because you taught lies.

Now, if you want to accuse me, personally, for believing that the fourth commandment that says to keep the Sabbath Day Holy, go ahead: If it is one of the Ten Commandments (never rescinded) then it is good enough for me. There is nothing special I observe except I am aware of the day that Our God set aside as our Day of Rest and to keep it holy. I began to believe that many years ago...on my own......how? I read the Bible for myself. If your belief that the day was changed to the 1st day of week super-ceded God's own Commandment then you are wrong on another count.

Another one of you quotes,

I will begin shortly a series of thorough examinations of the SDA cult. It is not Biblically orthodox Christian faith or doctrine. One of those wags referred to me as a "lurker". If you have had a suspicion that the site is a SDA site, let me confirm for you that your observation has been spot on. "So LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL THAT GO TO THAT SITE: It is a SDA group and when you visit it be aware of its deceptive nature."
makes you guilty of breaking Commandment #9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Do you get it? You are now guilty of over-looking two of God's Commandments.

So "LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL THAT GO TO THAT SITE: It is a SDA group and when you visit it be aware of its deceptive nature."

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, VISIT THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

God bless,

Pastor Bob

I have just reread something else that you wrote in the past:

You need to know that SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS are a "CULT". They are all about adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. So-called Christian cults are guilty of:

1. Add to Scripture.
2. Subtract from the atonement and the person of Jesus Christ.
3. Multiply the requirements for salvation.
4. Divide the loyalty of Christian believers.

There isn't many other sites that lifts up the atonement and the person of Jesus Christ like this one. Who do you think you are to make such an accusation against us? When have we ever multiplied the requirements for salvation? Grace is free, free, free...do you understand? Would you please answer that with proof? Add to scriptures??? My goodness, Bob, how desperate are you for attention when you can't see that it is you who adds to scripture with promoting a false teaching that the He in Daniel 9:29 is A/C instead of Jesus Christ. I guess I should say you are taking away from His Work upon the Cross that finished animal sacrifice worship once and for all. Then Bob, your 4th comment is a doozy. Jesus Christ said Himself that he didn't come to bring peace but to divide. AND you say we are dividing the loyalty of Christian believers?

Bob, you have been warned: step lightly with your words: they are nothing but slander. You are too old to be playing such desperate word games.

Thanks Patti,
Gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda,

You do have my oral skills and more! You do a great job of defending your position and this site! You do it as it should be done, with biblical support, and straight forward questions.

I just went to the Watchmen on the Wall site, just to see if it is as bad as 5 Doves in attacking this site...I am so saddened by how even someone like Charles Holler is writing such negative stuff about Steven and this site!! Personal attacks on character and lifestyle and private matters being done by someone I used to really like, admire and considered a brother in Christ. What is up with that? It is so disheartening to read such nasty gossip coming from a follower of Christ against another follower of Christ.

My goodness!! The world and unbelievers are bad enough, who needs to be attacked by members of the same Body! It becomes the body attacking itself which is called a disease! Linda is right, it is a zombie Apocalypse!!

We need to be united in love and not divided by doctrine, because when it is all said and done, love is much more important than doctrine. It is the difference between Truth and religion. Give me truth any day! The two most important commandments are all about love; love the Lord and love our neighbors.

Sure we can debate doctrine, but if we have not love, we lose even if we are right! Maybe this has all been a good thing in one respect, it makes each of us take a look at ourselves and where love may be lacking in our relationship with our brothers and sisters.

I know I am going to be more mindful about this, and pray that Pastor Bob, and Charles and Kevin take a good look at what they are saying, as it is
certainly not loving in nature, and most certainly not seemly as followers of Christ.

Great work Gerlinda! Good articles and studies! I appreciate your hard work in helping Steven keep us informed.

Agape, sister!

Patti C.

This is the kind of thing that breaks my heart. In considering that we are all devoted lovers of Christ, to be so divided (and in some cases, hateful as well) simply should not be; this type of behavior is not of the fruit of the Spirit. Something is very wrong.

May we all seek the face of the Most High in search of His truth, expending our energy on working out our own salvation with fear and trembling rather than focusing on the speck in someone else's eye.

May His mercy abound in these very dark times, especially to those who call themselves Christians.

Written by a very saddened sister in Christ.

Oh Patti, What can I say about this sad state of affairs? What you say about this being an attack on the Body is a disease is exactly that....a killing field.....almost like putting Christ back on the cross. We all are His Body and the body is committing suicide.

A hammer of hateful words, knocking brutal blows of spite to the spine of a God-loving site & making false accusations to mar the character of, not just Steven but all of us, is being driven by a ungodly spirit who hopes to stop the good work that is being done here. There is more being shown here in video, articles and sharing of God's Word then most sites that claim to be followers of Christ. The variety is enormous. And are we so stupid as to think each teaching is the Final Word of God? No, because of this variety, we search even deeper to find the truth. We aren't satisfied with the former teachings handed down to Rome's Daughters by her Mother. We are exposing the enemy and the enemy resorts to his same tactic to stop it. He doesn't use an outsider to do his nasty deeds, he uses what is left of Christianity (hate that word) to keep slashing away until there is no life left....he hopes. But, Patti, it is like you said, it will back-fire on them all. What goes around comes around.

Both us were banned from Doves because we dared to speak up about a pre-tribulation Rapture. Hey, that was good, wasn't it? We found Steven's site with all of these great sources to feed our desire to know more about our Lord and what He has for us. I was asked to become a regular on that site Patti but I wanted to know if Steven's site was really a SDA site so I wrote directly to Steven to find out. I got my answer in being able to do my own investigating. I know a good thing when I see it and it is right here on our site. I haven't been back to the former since. Once you've had the best, you can't go back.

Goodness Gracious! haven't we all sinned? Even they on that site are sinners but apparently they have forgotten their human nature and don't realize it that Rome has not made them Saints yet.

Forget going there Patti; it isn't worth it. There is too much to do right here. Time is fleeing and Our Lord Commeth so we must work while we still have daylight. Through prayer and true love, He will help us in our own weakness.

" I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and persecuting you." Matthew 5:44. There is God-given power in that advice.

May Our Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.

Thank you, Patti

Gerlinda

bump

Flashback