Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jfh (8 June 2014) "To Pastor Bob"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Pastor Bob: “Your reference to 1 Corinthians 3:16, "Know ye not that ye are the Temple of God, and that the Spirit of the Lord dwelleth in you?". I am in total agreement with that passage, but the fact does not change the larger picture of the Biblical message. This passage in no way, form or fashion, changes the Biblical picture that Scripture teaches there will not be a Third or even a fourth Temple. The Third Temple will be the Antichrist's Temple. The fourth Temple described in Ezekiel 40-48. Your belief assumes that Israel has been replaced by the Church.”

Me: I say that the third Temple is Jesus himself. When he was conceived the foundation was laid. Haggai prophesied that the foundation would be laid on Kislev 24: that is the 24th day of the 9th month.
Haggai 2:18-19 “Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it. [19] Is the seed yet in the barn? Yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.

Haggai prophesied this as they laid the foundation of the 2nd Temple.

Pastor Bob: our next point on Daniel 9:24, where you say "Daniel doesn't say week of weeks." You included additional comments. Yes that is true in part. I'm not sure from which translation you are reading. The three different KJV Bibles laying in front of me on my dining room table clearly states "Seventy week are determined upon thy people........" So I am confused by your statement, as to what Bible you are reading from. You are saying that "Daniel doesn't say week of weeks which would be 490 years." We discover this within the larger context of Daniel's entire writing.
I always use the KJV. Jfh
Daniel 9:24 [NLT] "A period of seventy sets of seven has been decreed for your people and your holy city to put down rebellion, to bring an end to sin, to atone for guilt, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to confirm the prophetic vision, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.”
Daniel 9:24 [YLT] “Seventy sets of seven time periods have been assigned for your people and your holy city. These time periods will serve to bring an end to rebellion, to stop sin, to forgive wrongs, to usher in everlasting righteousness, to put a seal on a prophet's vision, and to anoint the Most Holy One.”
Daniel 9:24 [The Holy Bible in Modern English by Ferrar Fenton] “Seventy weeks are fixed upon your People, and upon the Holy City,”
Daniel 9:24[GW] “Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy.
Daniel 9:24 [ASV] “Seventy weeks are determined for thy people, and for thy holy city, to shut up the transgression, and to seal up sins, and to cover iniquity, and to bring in righteousness age-during, and to seal up vision and prophet, and to anoint the holy of Holies.
Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Daniel 9:24 [Dar] “Seventy weeks are apportioned out upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to close the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make expiation for iniquity, and to bring in the righteousness of the ages, and to seal the vision and prophet, and to anoint the holy of Holies.
Daniel 9:24 [KJV] “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.”

There are 7 days to a week and 70 x 7 = 490 days or 70 weeks of days. They all say the same thing. The Jerusalem Bible Says 70 weeks,

Daniel 9:24 George M. Lamsa’s translation from the Aramaic of he Pe****ta]“Seventy times seven weeks are determined upon your people and upon your holy City, to finish the transgressions and to make an end of sins and for the forgiveness of the iniquity and to bring in everlasting righteousness and to fulfill the vision of the prophets and to give the most holy to Messiah.”

John 19:30 “When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.”

Rev. 16:17 “And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.”

Rev. 21:6 “And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.”

So I say; Jesus is the third Temple, the building is still in progress. And whosoever believes in Jesus is part of that temple housing the Holy Spirit. What does WHOSOEVER mean? It means Jew and Gentile. God is no respecter of persons regarding race or color.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Remember, the first to be called Christians were Jews. They put his name on their forehead or in their mind. They kept him in remembrance. At the very end of time the angel says to measure the temple to see who has Jesus on his mind in remembrance.

Rev. 11:1 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.”

1 Cor. 3:16 “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”

The Book of Jubilees talks about week-of-weeks. That would, of course be 490 years. But, Daniel says 70 weeks which could only be 490 days. After Jesus arose from the dead he appeared to them for 40 days and sent them back to wait for Power. Ten days later the Holy Spirit came down and filled the 120 in the Upper Room. Peter preached and 3,000 believed. They were all Jews who later called themselves Christians at Antioch.

Malachi 3:16 “Then they that feared the Lord spoke often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.” Was this the Book of Life that is opened on Yom Kippur ?

Geneva 1599 Bible marginal note: He alludes to Jeremiah’s prophecy of 70 years.

But it was 70 weeks!

Jeremiah 29:10 “after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.” [604-70=534 BC] This is the second year after Cyrus and Darius I take Babylon when Haggai prophecies Kislev 24 “God would bless us” while the foundation of the 2nd temple is being laid. [534 – 490 = 44 BC] 44 BC is when Julius Caesar was assassinated. 40 years later Jesus was conceived in Bethlehem. Amazingly enough it is Julius Caesar that changed the beginning of the year to January 1.
Daniel 7:25 “And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.”

Ezekiel says DAYS represent YEARS. So weeks are just 7 days each and 70 are 490 days.
Ezekiel 4:6 “thou shalt lie on thy right side, and shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah: forty days, each day for a year, have I appointed it unto thee.”

Luke 4:17-21 [ASV] “there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And he opened the book, and found the place where it was written,The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor:
He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovering of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty them that are bruised,
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
And he closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down: and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fastened on him.
And he began to say unto them, To-day hath this scripture been fulfilled in your ears.

He began his ministry here and was crucified 70 weeks later or 490 days later in the midst of the week 63 and 7 weeks later at Pentecost was 490 days of weeks.

No such thing as REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY. jfh
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2014/jfh68-1.htm
[/u]

Re: Jfh (8 June 2014) "To Pastor Bob"

Me: I say that the third Temple is Jesus himself. When he was conceived the foundation was laid. Haggai prophesied that the foundation would be laid on Kislev 24: that is the 24th day of the 9th month.
Haggai 2:18-19 “Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it. [19] Is the seed yet in the barn? Yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.

Haggai prophesied this as they laid the foundation of the 2nd Temple.

Jfh has addressed the issue of the 70 weeks very well and by doing so, he quoted this portion out of Haggai that deals with the time of conception for the Son of the Most High. Have those that say they are believers in Messiah noticed that this conception took place in December? In my count, nine months later would bring it to early September.

So, why do these people continue to let Rome tell them when the Son of God was born???? Why do they follow old tradition that causes them to go out and cut down a cedar tree, fasten it to a foundation and decorate with silver and gold when the Most High had the Prophet Jeremiah warn them over and over again NOT to do this, Not to pay honor to the Queen of Heaven, which the Vatican worship???? Read whole chapter of Jeremiah 10

Isn't it obvious right now, in this day and age, when we see the Vatican, who is calling all the religions of the world together for the purpose of 'bringing peace' not only bowing down to the statues of the Queen of Heaven but having feathers shaken over their heads, wearing bones around their necks and having Hindu prayer shawls upon their shoulders, that this is not of Our Heavenly Father.

You want to pick at the bones yet swallow the whole rotten portion that has been dished out to you.

There isn't much respect that can be given to someone who claims such knowledge of the Word of God yet will continue to defy God's own Word concerning this pagan holiday as well as Easter, which is not Passover as Jesus Christ Himself observed and fulfilled as the Lamb of God.

These are not Jewish Feast, THESE ARE THE FEASTS OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL.

Gerlinda

AMEN Gerlinda!

Only SOUND doctrine comes from the WORD OF GOD~! And one can only get it straight out of the BIBLE! And Jesus Christ is the one that does the teaching, not an indoctrinational system set up by this worlds religious systems that have all be infected with "Mystery Babylon the Great, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH".

This person is of the BLIND leading the BLIND! I will not even bother casting my pearls, for I KNOW the TRUTH!

MICHAEL

AND Michael, let me add my own big Amen to your words.

Thank You, as always, for your confirmation, According to His Word.

Gerlnda