Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cloaking Tech...Only Skin Deep? NANIA: Isaiah 3 pt 1: Cloaking Tech will be Removed :Isaiah 3 pt 2:

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Within the first 3 minutes and 35 seconds, Nania has touched upon Scriptural proof that there is a race ruling upon earth that is not of the Seed of God.

Forbidden Technology given to humans by the Fallen Angels at the time when they came down and took human women for themselves allows their off-spring (of the seed of Fallen Angels) to become more beautiful (easier to behold), which then will bring abundance of money and power to rule the world.

Genesis 3 speaks about this happening again, after the Flood, that God had sent to wipe out all humanity except for Noah and family so this clearly tells you that it began even before, right there, in the Garden of Eden.

Now, it has to be understood that these Fallen Angels, themselves used this technology to hide their ugly, fallen state. They appeared beautiful to the women but it is apparent that they could not maintain that beauty without some extra technology being used. Their off-spring, like-wise could not "keep up appearances" without this technology.

Since life is in the blood, I have come to understand why it is that blood from the innocent which had been sacrificed, was drunk and why their flesh was eaten. This is the substance upon which they hide their true identity. Their beauty is, literally, skin deep only.

I believe, in these End Days, when modern technology has allowed the average person to closely study videos/films of the so-called Illuminated ones/Power people, it has revealed how their appearance will change. The skin takes on greenish color. Their eyes change and often one eye clearly shows a slit instead of the normal round pupil. This happens when under stress or tired and in need of a fresh supply of their "Technology"....a shot in the arm you could say or a "drink".

The vision that the Prophet Daniel interpreted for the King Nebuchadnezzar had feet of clay and iron. Until this issue was understood (or admitted) it was believed that represented the West and Easter Empires only but now we understand that the clay represents humans, as I AM created and the Iron represents the off-spring of the Fallen Angles. Do you see why the two cannot cleave? Daniel 2:42 It must be understood that every Empire down through the ages, be it the Greek, Roman or Revived Roman Empire is made up of people who are part clay, part iron....the Seed of Satan.

We are now in the days of the Final Kingdom. They are using technology to create beings without the normal process that I Am had given. They do not want God's creation; they want their own creation, made after the image of Lucifer, their god.

When scripture tells us that the falling away and revealing of the A/C must happen first, think about that word "revealing". Can you see it? Will his covering of human skin and flesh come off and his true identity be shown to the world? I believe that is exactly what is meant. We believe we know who that person is but until his outer shell is removed, then and only then, will there be a "REVEALING".

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" II Thess. 2:3 KJV