Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What is the HISTORY of people with RH negative AB negative blood?

Hello Gerlinda,

Thank you for the “scriptural” reference for the left handed Benjamites, now that’s cleared up. I still can’t quite see where Solomon and the Queen of Sheba had an affair and had a son that produced Ethiopian descendants though. I can’t seem to find that in scripture. It appears once she had all of her questions answered he gave her all she desired and she went back home. I don’t recall another visit or mention of her, maybe I am mistaken.

But anyway, I said in my writing that we the Jews of the Southern Kingdom [Judah, Benjamin and Levi] were not African Hamites we are Shemites; ALL Israel are Shemites. My family has already been traced back to the West Coast of Africa and to my tribal family there…a tribal king from the tribe of Judah, who’s son and daughter-n-law were kidnapped and brought here by force, their baby was born on the slave ship, so I know who I am.

The bible’s description of His people is what the Most High laid out for us to find our heritage that He said we would do one day.

Deut 30:1-5

“And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; 3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: 5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.”

This is why everyone is telling us who we are now. The world knows who we are…many of us know NOT who we are, nor do we consider Isa 1:3. This is why Rabbi’s are unafraid to tell who we are now, because the gig is up. The New World Order is in place. Jacobs’s time to rule will immediately follow after Esau’s unfortunate demise.

Gerlinda, I have never said you were not an Israelite. I have stated that one cannot tell based only on the color of the skin who Israel is, because some Israelites are the whitest of white and brown to the darkest brown. You making the comment that you didn’t want the “fact” that the Jews were white to be gobbled up is worth finding out the truth…but with scripture. Because what I am finding is totally biblically contrary.

Again I state, it was NEVER about race but understanding the spiritual role they have been ordained to do in this earth. How can we help them wake up, if we don’t even acknowledge who they really are? This is why I don’t believe anymore in a rapture until the very end. I can’t for the life of me see Christ coming for a people who have replaced his seed and His people with imposters and think they will be carried away to safety. For everyone will be astonished when they see true Israel.

ll Edras was a dream that was interpreted just like Daniel had dreams and visions, that was going to come to pass. This referred to the plight of the 10 Tribes of Israel and that is how our brothers and sisters came to the Americas. They were here before Columbus came.

Regarding the canonized books: There were 14 additional books that were part of the original “Authorized King James Bible”, for over 275 years. II Edras is one of those books. I have one. They are expensive to purchase one today though.

You wrote: regarding DNA of women

“I only inserted for information purposes how the clerics of Israel today insist actual belong to Israel must be proven through the mother.”

Point taken!

One other thing, in my research; when finding information that did not support or was quite different from scripture in the 1611 KJV…I always determined truth from the bible over exterior sources.

Thank you Gerlinda for the links they were right on! I’d like to add one from the same sight, it will help explain what I have been trying to explain.

http://wakeupisraelites.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/excuses-that-you-make-for-not-believing-us/

In Closing, though we disagree on who’s who, real Israel matters a whole lot as to the job they will have to do, and believe it or not the Gentiles ARE needed in this awakening. As I see it, it will be very difficult to reach Christians with the truth. Although, it is not our job to convince anyone of anything, we can assist in their understanding but only so far…as the scripture says;

“For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? The Most High forbid…Rom 3:3

His plan will stand and come to fruition. As for me, my mission is to awaken true Israel and anyone who will hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church!.

Awaken Israel Awaken! Ez 37
Arise Dry Bones Arise! Rom 11
The world needs to see the light dawning on… YOU! Awaken!

Blessings to you!

Blessed Be His Name

Hello Michael,

In response to the Song of Solomon, my perspective came from who is writing the book and from a vision point of view. We both are on are on the same page as to one or the other being black, though both of them are. The cry about the blackness is very common to me because we don't like it when we are sun-kissed so to speak. We know what we really look like underneath.

Concerning the point I am missing about the Jews. I don't know what I've written to make you think I am missing the understanding of who's who on that one. So I will clarify OK. The Jews [short for Judah] were considered the tribes of the Southern kingdom [Judah - Jews, Benjamin and Levi] with Judah as the head. Israel was the Northern kingdom with Ephraim as its head. When speaking of Israel it just seems to be an acceptable commonality just to refer to them as the Jews. Hope that clears that up.

Now.

You humbly wrote that “I seem to have an ax to grind".

Michael please hear me out. The answer is no! I do not have an ax to grind, but like you, I am so behooved to see the rain of lies we have all come to be part of. I STAY in a state of bewilderment and sadness as to the darkness that envelopes us.

I mean how did this happen? How could we have read the bible for so long and not see things that were right before us? How could we have missed so much? The Rapture, His name, His Son's name, the Fake Jews, the Real Jews, our lifestyles engulfed in paganism, the bewitching of the church and much more?

How? How on earth, when we had the Spirit living in us?

Some may think in all of this that I take pride in knowing I am an Israelite. This is not the case for me, I cry almost daily. I have always loved reading the bible, studying, fasting and praying to hear from the Most High. I had a confidence in Him that would take a freight train to move me in any direction other than His word. I am sure you can see some of that now, in my writings. But this truth came by Him because that is what it HAD to take.

In finding out this truth of who TRUE Israel is, has made me come to understand what was required to turn things around for His people. I take the bible for what it says. I came to understand that this bible is our history book. I understand what got us in trouble… by reading it and repentance is what will get us out of it. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the bible is to be followed to the full extent of the LAW.

When I came to this reality, I had to find out what repentance truly is and go ALL THE WAY. Not the repentance that says I will not steal anymore, or curse anymore, or lie anymore, or drink anymore. No! I am talking about the repentance needed to turn things around from these curses EVERY ONE of our children are BORN into...where there is NO escape, for NO ONE will redeem us.

This repentance required I go back and find out what caused the curses to befall us as a nation. When I found that, HE SAID in His word, what will bring us out from under the curses as a nation...repentance and obeying His laws, statutes and commandments. It is as simple as that!

I cry Michael, because we have been so deceived that most of us are just like I was...unmovable and because of this we are in serious trouble when it comes to what He requires of us, for Him to be able to recognize us as His very own.

This position is as you say, is not one you want to feel special about, no, not at all. The only thing it does for me is let me know what is truly expected of me as His offspring. The blinders I had on have been removed and what I now see so clearly, makes me comply.

He has answered the question for me as to why this blindness to truth has happened to us and for so long.

A. It was not time
B. We willingly followed man and not the Most High.

And we are still doing the same thing today. We believe every commentary that comes along based on man’s interpretation of scripture. We follow after every deceptive doctrine if it feels right to us. We are so confused that we can’t even see that with all of these different denominations, theories and philosophies, SOMEONE HAS to be wrong. Instead of us running to the Most High for answers, we look to the next commentary or find a new church that better fits our comfort zone.

Ahayah has a plan. That plan was poured out on Israel to take the news to all of the children of Adam. But it got deterred. But the election, gifts and promises are irrevocable. They are still on His schedule. I have known practically all of my life that Israel was important for the sake of the gospel for THEY are His witnesses. We must help to wake them up so people can rise out of the darkness with the truth!

Satan has us so confused, we don’t even understand that! He has turned EVERYTHING upside down where right is wrong and wrong is right. He has made us put our eyes on a diabolically orchestrated Israel with its people, who are also deceived, TO keep our eyes off of understanding what the Most High’s plan is… to save people from eternal ****ation.

The Most High’s intention is to have One God, for one people, one law, one family, and one church. We are ALL to abide by His standards. We must ALL look to Him.

Satan has changed times and laws to keep us from the Most High’s time, to keep us off kilter concerning his Feast Days. He has us looking in the sky for blood moons that don’t truly line up with His true calendar. But they tell us they are on Je-wish feast days. It is all a farce! We are so discombobulated from the truth that it is UNFATHOMABLE!

No Michael I do not have an ax to grind, with anyone. I just know that the only truth that is safe right now is getting BACK to the word of the Most High and not trusting anyone to use persuasive words that lead us away from what the word says. That is why I want scriptural evidence with what is being presented, without man’s opinion. He wanted us to follow the law as He did, as well as His Prophets, Apostles, and the disciples, so surely we are able to do it as well.

Deut 30:14-20

14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

The thing is, do we continue to ignore HIS WORD and choose man's opinion about His word and lose? Or do we repent, comply and get in right standing with Him based on His guidelines? Unfortunately, He left that decision up to us.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matt 7:21-23

Will it have been worth it?

Thank you Michael, for your thoughts and prayers on the matter. This has been intense but productive dialog over a small period of time, but truth heals. I pray now many can see where my heart is and my desire to awaken Israel and anyone who will listen.

Arise Dry Bones Arise! Ez 37
Awaken Israel Awaken! Rom 11
The world needs to see the light dawning on…You! Awaken

Blessed Be His Name

bump