Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What is the HISTORY of people with RH negative AB negative blood?

Hello Michael,

I appreciate your response to both of us concerning this matter and for that I say thank you brother.

However, I would like to reply to a few things you suggested OK.

I am well aware of Herbert Armstrong and his thoughts on who the REAL JEWS are. And he was right on some things concerning “churchianity”. Unfortunately, he is not someone I would be interested in to disprove what the bible itself states are the facts. This is what behooves me with the entire dialog. I want to see biblical, historical and factual evidence of what is being presented and THAT… I know the Most High will appreciate as He encourages us to be Bereans.

As for Solomon: The Song of Solomon, which is Solomon’s song, is writing about himself as he envisions a relationship with the women of Jerusalem.

SoS:1:1-6

The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

2 “Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. 3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.”

[They love him]

4 “Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.”

5” I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.”

I am black but comely.

Definition of comely: 1. : pleasurably conforming to notions of good appearance, suitability, or proportion 2 : having a pleasing appearance : not homely or plain ...

Synonym for comely: beautiful, handsome, good looking

“O ye daughters of Jerusalem”…

He is speaking about women, for he had many! He was infatuated with their love for him.

6 “Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.”

This is speaking about a black person with a sun tan. When black people are in the sun they get darker and they look burned. Most do not like how they look because their true ruddy appearance is hidden until it wears off. We look almost smoky burned! Solomon is saying though I am tanned by the sun, I am still beautiful. You’d have to begin being black to get blacker.

What also amazes me is the complete disconnect from the scripture among so-called believers. Why doesn’t anyone take it for what it says? Satan HAS done a job on us hasn’t he? He has worked on the church for a very long time, constructing it JUST the way he wants it. Do we believe the Most High or do we believe man? Is His word sure? Can we not depend on it?

Take the curses of Deu 28:15-68 for example, and look at your people [whomever is reading this]…do they fit what the Most High describes? As a nation of people, do these curses fit the Caucasian race? Do they fit the so-called Je-wish over there in the land? Do they fit the Chinese or the Arab countries, or the Libyans, the Ethiopians, the true Africans ? Just be honest and follow the path the Most High gave us. He intends for us to read it and believe it doesn’t He?

37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

What proverb or byword do they call your people? Are your people an astonishment to everyone looking on?

41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

Did they take your children away from your people and use them for alligator bait? Or split your family up and sell your children so that you will never see them again? Yes, this can get pretty gross. And it is there for every one of us to read and believe. Unless the mystery of understanding has been kept from you, [anyone reading His word].

43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

This is just a few in the description.

These are they the Most High identifies as His people…ACCORDING TO HIS WORD ALONE! They stand to this day! Why is it so hard for Christians to acknowledge the truth? The TRUTH of His word ALONE?

I am sorry to say this [and please believe me, I am not being mean, I am trying to understand our thinking here]. I love ALL people and no matter what race or complexion. I truly love Gerlinda and you too Michael. But it appears from these discussions that Caucasians want to be: In power… as they are now; the head and not the tail; they want to be considered Israel…His original people; they want to inherit all the promises – to be kings and priests; and want to be considered HIS bride/wife the “Church”; and remain in the top position from the beginning of time and right to the very end.

They are satisfied with a few plane loads of people called black Ethiopian Jews brought over to live in a section of fake Israel as long as it is not too many. This is totally contrary to His word! This is so amazing!

Can somebody tell me, who ARE these people He is talking about in His word? I really want to know. And how is it that these prophetic passages are completed over looked EVERY time?

People of color are practically two-thirds the world’s population but are considered the minority. WOW! If Caucasians were the original people of the book and were run out of the land and destroyed, then when did the Caucasian Gentiles rise to power? And aren’t the original Caucasian people suppose to fit these curses?

This does not mesh with the word of the Most High Ahayah. We have been deceived friends. Aren’t we the least bit interested in getting in line with the truth?

What are we afraid of?

Are we really interested in saving souls His way or our way? His way says, you must be part of the commonwealth of Israel, obeying His laws, statutes and commandments. But we don’t want what He offers either, because we are free!

This is a very sad commentary.

Blessed Be His Name

Hello all,

Man chose the Old Covenant, a set of rules and regulation with an earthly King to rule over them instead of a direct relationship with God! They chose that, it was carnal and therefore it failed! We can clearly see this with the differences between King Saul and King David, the first a man that the people chose, and then a man that the Lord chose. What man tries to do without God always fails!

God knew this and had already set another plan in motion, the coming of His Son to bring in a New Covenant that would provide a direct relationship with God that did not include in any way the nature of man. The Old Covenant was with the Hebrews, as a race of people, that would bring forth the seed of the Messiah, and therefore they were the chosen people who would produce His son in the flesh.

After Christ came, the Hebrews as a race of people fulfilled their destiny and brought to fruit the Savior of mankind, the Second Adam, who brought in the New Covenant that no longer depended on race, creed, color or past religious ritual and dogma (religion). This New Covenant is between God and His Son, and is not dependent on mankind or his performance.

So, in knowing that mankind rejected direct relationship with God in the Old Testament is what brought about the Old Covenant, why do we still want to cling to this Old Covenant when the New has come?

To be searching for God's chosen people in regards to race, and culture and blood types and bloodlines is to disregard the entire plan of our Creator and reject the only way to Salvation that has nothing to do with the physical make up of any human being!

It is as if a long dark dirt road leads to a street paved with gold, and no one is finding the street of gold because they are concentrating only on the dirt road, and every rut, and rock and pothole thereof.

The Old Covenant is valuable because it led to the New!! The dirt road is valuable because it led to the street of gold! But, when one enters the street of Gold, why would they ever go back to the dirt road?

What I see being debated here is all about the dirt road and really has nothing to do with the street of gold, other than try and determine who is worthy to get to that golden street! The truth is NO MAN is worthy to get there NO NOT ONE!! And if Christ had not come and died for all man's sin, then we would still be on that dirt road that leads only to death.

So what difference does all this discussion about DNA, and bloodlines, and skin color and all that have to do with God's Chosen people? No one saves anyone!! Only Christ saves and He does not need your help! He does His work through all those that are His and now walk that golden street and have left that dirt road.

No matter how much you may want to make that dirt road a golden highway that only special people can walk, it will never lead to the real streets of gold.

This totally simplifies what I am trying to convey, but it is a point I feel compelled to make. Let's get off that dirt road and stop trying to determine who deserves salvation and Grace because of race, and physical traits, and whether you say this matters or not does not make it truth. It matters, as it led to Christ and that is the one and only way that it mattered or will ever matter.

Just my two cents, and I felt a need, after reading each one of the letters posted here, to throw them in the discussion.

We must love the Lord, love each other, and occupy until He comes!
We are on the street of gold, let's not return to the long, dark, dusty, dirt road that led us here, instead let us rejoice that we made it here by the Grace of God, and by no other way! Amen?

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hello Linda,

I've spent some time today looking for the actual scripture regarding the Tribe of Benjamin.

You asked where the scripture proof is regarding the left-handed Tribe of Benjamin. Ehud, the second judge of Israel (Judges) 3:12-30] speaks about how he single handed assassinated Eglon, the king of the Moabits, who had been oppressing Israel for 18 years. Ehud's left-handeness, which was characheristic of Benjamites (Judges 20:15-16]. Although Benjamin means "son of my right hand", it was his strapping his weapon onto his right thigh (which is probably why it was undedicted) that allowed him entrance where he ran the king through with his dagger and escaped undetected. Benjamin and his seven hundred left-handed stone slingers are mentioned in Jud. 20-16.

Then I backed up to I Esdra, the book that you quoted and read through, finished with these chapters:

37 I take to witness the grace of the people to come, whose little ones rejoice in gladness: and though they have not seen me with bodily eyes, yet in spirit they believe the thing that I say. 38 And now, brother, behold what glory; and see the people that come from the east: 39 Unto whom I will give for leaders, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Oseas, Amos, and Micheas, Joel, Abdias, and Jonas, 40 Nahum, and Abacuc, Sophonias, Aggeus, Zachary, and Malachy, which is called also an angel of the Lord.

I also read all of Apocrypha II Esdra, which you quote. It speaks about it being a dream. None of this is proof regarding the evidence of your claim but points to the Hebrew Children, who are just as rebellious as you say your own people are. That cannot be claimed as positive proof of your lineage. If your ancestors were not of Africa but of the Japheth that occupied the area out of which came Father Abraham whom was called out of the Land of Ur in the Middle East, where the River Euphrates & Tigris are the only two Rivers out of the four that originated in Turkey are still discernable....then, hey, I accept it.

Linda, isn't Esdra one of the Books of the Apocrypha that is not considered Canonical by the KJV and others?. Enoch is also considered not a Canonical book yet was quote by Our Lord. Enoch is the son of Jared (Gen 5:3-18), the father of Methuselah, and the great-grandfather of Noah. The text reads—uniquely in the Generations—that Enoch "walked with God: and he was no more; for God took him", (Gen 5:22-29). The Christian New Testament also has three references to Enoch (Luke 3:37, Hebrews 11: 5, Epistle of Jude 1:14–15). It is found in the Ethiopic Bible In it is spoken of the three sons who represent the three races, from which all other came and as you also know was that Shem (white) Ham (black) Japheth (brown) That issue of the races is still being debated today, isn't it?

You asked about Sheba. Home of the Queen of Sheba, of I Kings 10 was in southwest Arabia and Dedan in the north

Name of the Son People Associated With the Name
Japheth - Greeks, Aryans of India
Gomer - People living in area of the Black Sea, Germany and Wales.
Magog Reference to "Gog" referring to Georgia, a region near the Black Sea and Scythians.
Madai - Medes (Persia), Japheth through Madai father of peoples of India.
Javan - People of Greece and Cyprus.
Tubal - Russian, city of Tobolsk.
Meshech - Russian, (Name Muskovi) city of Moscow.
Tiras - Thracians, possibly the Etruscans of Italy.
Ashkenaz - Germany, Armenia, Scandinavia, Denmark, northern islands of Europe and European west coast.
Ripath - Generally Europe, Carpathians and Paphlagonians
Togarmah - Armenians, Germany and Turkey
Elishah - Greeks ("Hellas" is a form of word Elishah)
Tarshish - Spain, Carthage in North Africa
Kittim - Greeks, Cyprus, Macedonia
Dodanium - Greeks, Rhodes, Dardanelles

These are all your Indo-European people. These seem to include more than just White Caucasians are located in Europe. So, it is not correct to refer to Europeans as the Edomites. While it is true the Tribe of Dan, one of the Israelites tribes, is complicent with the Edomites, it is still a Israelite tribe that will judge his people in the End of Days. Edomites are the off-spring of Essau, the brother to Jacob, who connived the birth-right from him by pretending to be Essau, who was hairy in comparison to his own smooth skin and with the aid of his mother, put hairy covering over his arms to make the father think it was the first-born Essau. Within every family today, there are brothers of varying degree. Some have hair all over their chest (one of mine does) and the other two are smooth skinned. It would be not good to contribute one being hairy and more red in coloring as being a separate geneology than his brother. Geneology runs so far back and has included so many peoples, that it is almost impossible to find a pure race of any kind anymore. It was the color of their heart and following after the ways of God that determined the separation of the 12 sons of Essau (Arabs) from the 12 sons of Jacob (Hebrews). They are brothers at odds with each other over this birth-right, which they continue to fight over to this day. Dan, on the other hand, born of a concubine, was jealous over the off-spring of Issac's legal wife, Rebecca. God has it all planned that one of the Israeli Tribes will judge his brethren, the rest of the people that He had set aside and whom failed miserably over and over again. And no, He has not given up on the others but will bring much agony upon them through the very one, whose hatred was fueled by Satan to bring about what must be to cause them to call upon the name of the Lord.

So, Linda, perhaps I am not understanding correctly. You say you are not of the lineage of Ham but of Japheth, is that right? I read some of the information from below:

Mission To The Twelve Tribes

http://wakeupisraelites.wordpress.com/2011/10/11/5-myths-about-black-hebrews/

5 Myths About “Black” Hebrews…

http://wakeupisraelites.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/our-skin-was-black-like-an-oven/

Just as you do not know where you came from, I do not either, only blood-type and that my Jewish grandfather, a Czech. with brown skin, black hair and dark eyes (not going to attempt to spell that one)left Sudanland (old name for Czeck) after Hitler's invasion, traveled to Germany and married a blonde gal. They had 15 children, most of which had his O negative blood and my biological father's side, which I know little about except he was from Holland and must have passed on to me his RH A negative. I agree with you that the seed comes from the Male. I only inserted for information purposes how the clerics of Israel today insist actual belong to Israel must be proven through the mother. To me, it also seems like a cover-up. I am very aware that Israel is mostly of "Pretenders". And, Linda, I know that the seed of the Jewish men were spread far and wide among other tribes outside of the fold.

My insistence is that I, although not black, brown but called white, seem to have carried traits from their seed into my own biological make-up....can it really be so impossible in your teachings to accept that I, too, and others not of dark skin, carry the blood of the Hebrew?

Again, I say I am saved by the Blood of Him who came from the Tribe of Judah and really not need to claim lineage at all. God will pull it all together in His own way and time. ok?

Gerlinda

Dear Linda,

Might I be humble enough to say, you seem to have an ax to grind. I understand personal demoralization, because of color, physical features, beliefs (especially as a Christian), uneducated or overeducated (geeky), poor, handicapped, or WHATEVER the ailment might seem to fit ones personal view of the world, as they are affected by such.

You have misunderstood The book of The Song of Solomon. You see, Solomon was not the black person speaking. It was a WOMAN. Read verse 2.....

1:2.......Let HIM kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

THIS IS A WOMAN TALKING ABOUT A MAN.......

3........Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the VIRGINS love thee.

She is explaining why the virgins love him.......

4..........Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

She has been made a part of the kings harem of women.........

5......I am BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

HERE SHE HAS TOLD THE OTHER WOMEN OF JERUSALEM THAT ALTHOUGH SHE IS BLACK< SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.........

6........Look not upon me, because I am BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

HERE SHE IS EXPLAINING, AGAIN, WHY SHE IS BLACK AND THAT IT IS BECAUSE SHE SPENT A LOT OF TIME OUTDOORS IN THE SUN WORKING IN THE VINEYARDS OF OTHERS AND WAS NOT EVEN ABLE TO TEND TO HER OWN BECAUSE OF THE TIME SPENT WORKING IN THEIR VINEYARDS..........

You can see that Solomon was not the one talking about being black, it was a woman, and probably a slave woman.

This is why I suggest to read other versions of the Bible, such as the NLT Study Bible and the 1599 Geneva Bible. The KJV is a beautiful Bible and I love it dearly. BUT, it is hard to understand, without deep thought and intense reading, over and over again.

One other point I think you are missing is that ALL JEWS are Israelites but not all ISRAELITES are Jews. Although all of the original 12 tribes of Israel were Hebrew, this shows that the Jews were inherent to Israel through the tribe of Judah, only, and Jewry was a pronouncement of this tribes association with Jerusalem and the surrounding area. Benjamin and Levi were also mixed in with this tribe and associated with Jewry in this fashion.

So, if we look at facts, and you call the Jews a RACE, then how come ALL of the original 12 tribes of ISRAEL are not all JEWS? This can be proven in II. Kings chapter 16. Read the whole chapter! The JEWS were at war with ISRAEL and the King of Israel. Ahaz was the king of Jerusalem and was at war with the king of Israel, Pekah son of Remaliah (ch 16 verse 5).

So, common sense tells me that ALL of Jacobs sons were HEBREW. But only one tribe was Jewish! And 2 other tribes were associated with them because of demographics (in other words, where they lived). Jesus was of the tribe of Judah because it says that the scepter will not depart from Judah or a law giver from between his feet until Shiloh comes........Genesis 49:10. That would be until Jesus Christ comes then the scepter will transfer to him. The Jews were the keepers of the LAW! The old covenant. Jesus now has the scepter under the new covenant.

I think the evidence of scripture points to race being something caused by demographics and diet. Weather and food supply are major contributing factors. I believe DNA has markers for species and characteristics but is also susceptible to weather and food intake as is blood type. My interest of all of the above is along the lines of the 12 tribes of Israel's genetic make up and the possibilities of there being a tie in with the 144,000, because they are said to be the FIRST FRUITS in Revelation 14:4. This might mean that they have a commonality with our Lord Jesus Christ, not only spiritually, but also, physically! I feel that the first fruits have something very intimate with Jesus and I just wander about this blood type having some kind of connection. I have no proof, just a gut feeling!

Believe me, I don't want to be special! Do you want to have your head CUT OFF...Revelation 20:4! Look at the 12 apostles! They endured major persecution and DEATHS! What do you think it is going to be like to stand up for our Lord in these end times?

Any way, there you have it! I look forward to your dialogue......

YBIC

Michael

Hello Gerlinda,

Thank you for the “scriptural” reference for the left handed Benjamites, now that’s cleared up. I still can’t quite see where Solomon and the Queen of Sheba had an affair and had a son that produced Ethiopian descendants though. I can’t seem to find that in scripture. It appears once she had all of her questions answered he gave her all she desired and she went back home. I don’t recall another visit or mention of her, maybe I am mistaken.

But anyway, I said in my writing that we the Jews of the Southern Kingdom [Judah, Benjamin and Levi] were not African Hamites we are Shemites; ALL Israel are Shemites. My family has already been traced back to the West Coast of Africa and to my tribal family there…a tribal king from the tribe of Judah, who’s son and daughter-n-law were kidnapped and brought here by force, their baby was born on the slave ship, so I know who I am.

The bible’s description of His people is what the Most High laid out for us to find our heritage that He said we would do one day.

Deut 30:1-5

“And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; 3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: 5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.”

This is why everyone is telling us who we are now. The world knows who we are…many of us know NOT who we are, nor do we consider Isa 1:3. This is why Rabbi’s are unafraid to tell who we are now, because the gig is up. The New World Order is in place. Jacobs’s time to rule will immediately follow after Esau’s unfortunate demise.

Gerlinda, I have never said you were not an Israelite. I have stated that one cannot tell based only on the color of the skin who Israel is, because some Israelites are the whitest of white and brown to the darkest brown. You making the comment that you didn’t want the “fact” that the Jews were white to be gobbled up is worth finding out the truth…but with scripture. Because what I am finding is totally biblically contrary.

Again I state, it was NEVER about race but understanding the spiritual role they have been ordained to do in this earth. How can we help them wake up, if we don’t even acknowledge who they really are? This is why I don’t believe anymore in a rapture until the very end. I can’t for the life of me see Christ coming for a people who have replaced his seed and His people with imposters and think they will be carried away to safety. For everyone will be astonished when they see true Israel.

ll Edras was a dream that was interpreted just like Daniel had dreams and visions, that was going to come to pass. This referred to the plight of the 10 Tribes of Israel and that is how our brothers and sisters came to the Americas. They were here before Columbus came.

Regarding the canonized books: There were 14 additional books that were part of the original “Authorized King James Bible”, for over 275 years. II Edras is one of those books. I have one. They are expensive to purchase one today though.

You wrote: regarding DNA of women

“I only inserted for information purposes how the clerics of Israel today insist actual belong to Israel must be proven through the mother.”

Point taken!

One other thing, in my research; when finding information that did not support or was quite different from scripture in the 1611 KJV…I always determined truth from the bible over exterior sources.

Thank you Gerlinda for the links they were right on! I’d like to add one from the same sight, it will help explain what I have been trying to explain.

http://wakeupisraelites.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/excuses-that-you-make-for-not-believing-us/

In Closing, though we disagree on who’s who, real Israel matters a whole lot as to the job they will have to do, and believe it or not the Gentiles ARE needed in this awakening. As I see it, it will be very difficult to reach Christians with the truth. Although, it is not our job to convince anyone of anything, we can assist in their understanding but only so far…as the scripture says;

“For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? The Most High forbid…Rom 3:3

His plan will stand and come to fruition. As for me, my mission is to awaken true Israel and anyone who will hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church!.

Awaken Israel Awaken! Ez 37
Arise Dry Bones Arise! Rom 11
The world needs to see the light dawning on… YOU! Awaken!

Blessings to you!

Blessed Be His Name

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your sharing your own lineage from the Western part of Africa; seems I misunderstood when I thought neither of us really knew our family's past. People do not just make up their descendants but remain true to their own identity. so yes, I believe you when you say you are of the Tribe of Judah. That was very interesting. You are correct that the Bible account does not give much detail concerning a personal relationship between the Queen of Sheba and Solomon. I did a search on Wikipedia and saw the various lores that came from different peoples regarding this Queen. While there I saw this part about the Yoruba Clan of Nigeria. That is the clan that this girl who lived with us mentioned, saying they were of Jewish lineage. She is the one with the RH A/B negative blood. From reading all of this and the reputation that Solomon had with women, it seems very likely that he, indeed, produce an off-spring that continued this lineage into parts of Africa.

I believe we have learned something in this discussion and that is we will find answers if we sincerely search and not limit Truth by our own understanding. If things are necessary to know, the Holy Spirit will reveal it to us, in His Way and His Time.

The Yoruba Ijebu clan of Ijebu-Ode, Nigeria,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Sheba

Gerlinda

Greetings to you Michael,

You gave us a lot of very good information, well put, which contributes to the healing of a former rift in this subject, just a week ago. I will be looking at this a bit more, in detail later. Why or how my blood type just appeared out of the blue upon my search bar remains a mystery but seeing it, it intrigued me. When I began to read, I discovered that one of the features of RH Blood type people is that they seem to have an extra vertebrae, which I have. So, a whole another world opened to me. That was after I had already been to Israel three times. I recall, at one of the visits to the Holicaust Museum, there were two old survivors from the Aushwitz Concentration Camp who were showing their granddaughter/grand-niece around, point to all of the pictures of where they had been incarcerated with family & friends, most of whom had died in one horrible way or another. The young girl didn't seem to be too impressed. I walked over to them and spoke to them as a Gentile (which I thought I was) I told them that my biological father, from what little I knew about him, was an officer in Hitler's Army and as an observer, from the other side, I was so sorry for what took place and that I loved the Hebrew people. The One old lady looked at me with mournful eyes and asked, "Why do they hate us so much?" We parted ways after tears and a hug.

PS All in all, it comes down to the Saving Grace of Our Lord and following after the Lamb wherever He goes.

Gerlinda

Hello Michael,

In response to the Song of Solomon, my perspective came from who is writing the book and from a vision point of view. We both are on are on the same page as to one or the other being black, though both of them are. The cry about the blackness is very common to me because we don't like it when we are sun-kissed so to speak. We know what we really look like underneath.

Concerning the point I am missing about the Jews. I don't know what I've written to make you think I am missing the understanding of who's who on that one. So I will clarify OK. The Jews [short for Judah] were considered the tribes of the Southern kingdom [Judah - Jews, Benjamin and Levi] with Judah as the head. Israel was the Northern kingdom with Ephraim as its head. When speaking of Israel it just seems to be an acceptable commonality just to refer to them as the Jews. Hope that clears that up.

Now.

You humbly wrote that “I seem to have an ax to grind".

Michael please hear me out. The answer is no! I do not have an ax to grind, but like you, I am so behooved to see the rain of lies we have all come to be part of. I STAY in a state of bewilderment and sadness as to the darkness that envelopes us.

I mean how did this happen? How could we have read the bible for so long and not see things that were right before us? How could we have missed so much? The Rapture, His name, His Son's name, the Fake Jews, the Real Jews, our lifestyles engulfed in paganism, the bewitching of the church and much more?

How? How on earth, when we had the Spirit living in us?

Some may think in all of this that I take pride in knowing I am an Israelite. This is not the case for me, I cry almost daily. I have always loved reading the bible, studying, fasting and praying to hear from the Most High. I had a confidence in Him that would take a freight train to move me in any direction other than His word. I am sure you can see some of that now, in my writings. But this truth came by Him because that is what it HAD to take.

In finding out this truth of who TRUE Israel is, has made me come to understand what was required to turn things around for His people. I take the bible for what it says. I came to understand that this bible is our history book. I understand what got us in trouble… by reading it and repentance is what will get us out of it. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the bible is to be followed to the full extent of the LAW.

When I came to this reality, I had to find out what repentance truly is and go ALL THE WAY. Not the repentance that says I will not steal anymore, or curse anymore, or lie anymore, or drink anymore. No! I am talking about the repentance needed to turn things around from these curses EVERY ONE of our children are BORN into...where there is NO escape, for NO ONE will redeem us.

This repentance required I go back and find out what caused the curses to befall us as a nation. When I found that, HE SAID in His word, what will bring us out from under the curses as a nation...repentance and obeying His laws, statutes and commandments. It is as simple as that!

I cry Michael, because we have been so deceived that most of us are just like I was...unmovable and because of this we are in serious trouble when it comes to what He requires of us, for Him to be able to recognize us as His very own.

This position is as you say, is not one you want to feel special about, no, not at all. The only thing it does for me is let me know what is truly expected of me as His offspring. The blinders I had on have been removed and what I now see so clearly, makes me comply.

He has answered the question for me as to why this blindness to truth has happened to us and for so long.

A. It was not time
B. We willingly followed man and not the Most High.

And we are still doing the same thing today. We believe every commentary that comes along based on man’s interpretation of scripture. We follow after every deceptive doctrine if it feels right to us. We are so confused that we can’t even see that with all of these different denominations, theories and philosophies, SOMEONE HAS to be wrong. Instead of us running to the Most High for answers, we look to the next commentary or find a new church that better fits our comfort zone.

Ahayah has a plan. That plan was poured out on Israel to take the news to all of the children of Adam. But it got deterred. But the election, gifts and promises are irrevocable. They are still on His schedule. I have known practically all of my life that Israel was important for the sake of the gospel for THEY are His witnesses. We must help to wake them up so people can rise out of the darkness with the truth!

Satan has us so confused, we don’t even understand that! He has turned EVERYTHING upside down where right is wrong and wrong is right. He has made us put our eyes on a diabolically orchestrated Israel with its people, who are also deceived, TO keep our eyes off of understanding what the Most High’s plan is… to save people from eternal ****ation.

The Most High’s intention is to have One God, for one people, one law, one family, and one church. We are ALL to abide by His standards. We must ALL look to Him.

Satan has changed times and laws to keep us from the Most High’s time, to keep us off kilter concerning his Feast Days. He has us looking in the sky for blood moons that don’t truly line up with His true calendar. But they tell us they are on Je-wish feast days. It is all a farce! We are so discombobulated from the truth that it is UNFATHOMABLE!

No Michael I do not have an ax to grind, with anyone. I just know that the only truth that is safe right now is getting BACK to the word of the Most High and not trusting anyone to use persuasive words that lead us away from what the word says. That is why I want scriptural evidence with what is being presented, without man’s opinion. He wanted us to follow the law as He did, as well as His Prophets, Apostles, and the disciples, so surely we are able to do it as well.

Deut 30:14-20

14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

The thing is, do we continue to ignore HIS WORD and choose man's opinion about His word and lose? Or do we repent, comply and get in right standing with Him based on His guidelines? Unfortunately, He left that decision up to us.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matt 7:21-23

Will it have been worth it?

Thank you Michael, for your thoughts and prayers on the matter. This has been intense but productive dialog over a small period of time, but truth heals. I pray now many can see where my heart is and my desire to awaken Israel and anyone who will listen.

Arise Dry Bones Arise! Ez 37
Awaken Israel Awaken! Rom 11
The world needs to see the light dawning on…You! Awaken

Blessed Be His Name

bump