Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KML - "What If?" "It isn't as you believe."

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

KML (25 May 2014)
"" What If ?" It isn't as you believe."

Hello Doves
I'm sure many of us here believe as I do, in the " catching away " before the time of Jacob's Trouble. We might have the pre-conceived idea that WE will not see any persecution before we are taken out of the way.

My letter today is to pose this question in your minds:
" What If " we are to see persecution ?
Are we prepared in our minds and hearts for such an happening ?

I personally believe "all" of what the scripture reads, THEREFORE, I myself MUST consider these passages, and I am asking you also to consider them and ask yourselves " What If ? "

Beloved, Think it not strange concerning " the Fiery Trial " Which (IS) to try you,
AS THOUGH SOME STRANGE THING HAPPENED UNTO YOU(:)
But REJOICE, inasmuch as (ye are partakers) of Christ's SUFFERINGS(;) that, WHEN HIS GLORY SHALL BE REVEALED, ye may be GLAD also with exceeding joy(.) IF ye be REPROACHED for the name of Christ, HAPPY are ye(;) FOR THE SPIRIT OF GLORY AND OF GOD resteth upon you(:)
On their part he is evil spoken of, BUT on your part he is glorified(.)
For the TIME IS COME that JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN ( at the house of God:)
And IF it first begin AT US, What shall the END BE of THEM that obey NOT the gospel of God ?
AND IF THE RIGHTEOUS (SCARCELY BE SAVED,) WHERE SHALL THE UNGODLY AND THE SINNER APPEAR ?
Wherefore let THEM THAT SUFFER ACCOORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD commit " the keeping of their souls" TO HIM IN WELL DOING, as unto a faithful Creature(.) 1 Peter 4:12-14 & 17-19 KJV

And when THEY bring YOU unto synagogues, and unto MAGISTRATES, and POWERS, take ye NO THOUGHT HOW OR WHAT " THING " YE SHALL ANSWER, OR WHAT YE SHALL SAY(:)
For the Holy Ghost SHALL TEACH YOU IN THAT SAME HOUR WHAT YE OUGHT TO SAY(.) Luke 12: 11,12 KJV

O Lord, HOW LONG shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear ! Even cry out unto thee of VIOLENCE, and thou wilt not save !
Why doest thou show ME iniquity, (wickedness) and CAUSE ME to behold grievance ? For SPOILING and VIOLENCE [are before me] (:) and there are that raise up STRIFE and CONTENTION(.)
Therefore the law is slacked, and JUDGMENT doth never go forth (:) FOR THE WICKED DOTH COMPASS ABOUT THE RIGHTEOUS(;) therefore Wrong Judgment Proceedeth.
I will stand ME upon MY watch, and set ME (upon the tower,) and will WATCH to see what he will say unto ME, and what I shall ANSWER WHEN I AM REPROVED(.) Habakkuk 1 :2-4, 2:1 KJV

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars(:) SEE THAT YE BE NOT TROUBLED(:) for all THESE THINGS MUST COME TO PASS, " but The End is NOT Yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom(:) and there SHALL BE FAMINES, and PESTILENCES, and EARTHQUAKES, in divers places(.)
And THESE are the BEGINNING of SORROWS (.)
THEN SHALL (THEY) DELIVER " YOU" UP TO BE AFFLICTED
AND KILL YOU(:)
AND "YE" SHALL BE HATED of all nations FOR MY NAME SAKE(.)
And THEN shall MANY BE OFFENDED,
And BETRAY ONE ANOTHER,
And shall HATE ONE ANOTHER(.)
And many FALSE prophets SHALL rise,
And SHALL DECEIVE MANY(.)
And BECAUSE INIQUITY (wickedness) SHALL ABOUND,
THE LOVE OF MANY (SHALL) WAX COLD(.)
But HE that SHALL (ENDURE) UNTO the END(,)
The (SAME) SHALL be SAVED(.)
And THIS GOSPEL of the kingdom SHALL BE PREACHED in ALL the world FOR A WITNESS UNTO "all " the nations;
AND (THEN) SHALL THE END COME(.) Matthew 24:6-14 KJV

When we look at these scripture verses, Do we really think in our minds and hearts that WE will not see or experience (any) of these things ?
IF we do, I think we should drop our Pre- Conceived Ideas for a moment, and at least prepare ourselves in our FAITH to be Ready.
Persecution of the Christians have been before us(:) from the days of Christ even now by our own witnessing, for more than a decade, and has worsened DAILY.
Do we here in America have such a boldness in Pride, that we think we will not be as the rest of the world ?!
It feels good to think we will not, but; What If ?

2 Samuel 2:28 KJV
And the AFFLICTED people thou WILT SAVE(:) BUT thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest BRING THEM DOWN.

Haughty : Too Proud and disdainful: arrogant
Proud : Thinking oneself better than others: conceited; haughty
Dignified; self respecting
Arrogant : Overly proud; haughty in manner

Humble : Not proud or boastful; MEEK
Not grand or important
to lower in pride or condition; make meek

Afflicted : caused suffering or grief.

My (doctrine) shall DROP as the rain, my speech shall DISTIL as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass(:)
BECAUSE I publish (the name of the Lord;) ascribe YE greatness UNTO God.
HE is the Rock, his Work is Perfect(:) for "all" his ways are Judgment(:)
a God of Truth and without INIQUITY, Just and Right is he(.) Deuteronomy 2:2-4 KJV
Has he brought you low ?
He has me.....
When I get low, I cry.
I cry unto the Lord, and on my way down, I can be a blessing to those I know, on my way down.
When I humble myself before God, he will hear me and restore me.
It is God who restores us and brings us up from the low place and into the clouds, but if we are in the cloud to long our carnal nature will fill us with pride.
If we get full of pride, if we are up there to long, we are no good to anybody.

Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like CLOUDS and wind without rain.
Proverbs 25:14 KJV
God knows us, and it is he who brought us from the low place up into the clouds.
For the "day of the Lord of hosts" shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up(;) and he shall be brought LOW(:)
Isaiah 2:12KJV
And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled(:) Isaiah 5:15 KJV
For he bringeth DOWN them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it LOW;
he layeth it LOW, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust(:)
Isaiah 26:5 KJV
FOR I SAY FOR THE GRACE GIVEN UNTO ME, to every man that is among YOU, not to think OF HIMSELF more highly than he OUGHT to think(;)
but to think soberly, according as God hath DEALT to every man THE MEASURE OF FAITH. Romans 12:3 KJV

And he opened his mouth and TAUGHT them saying,
1. Blessed are the poor in spirit(:) for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
2.Blessed are they that mourn(:) for they shall be comforted.
3.Blessed are the meek(:) for they shall inherit the earth.
4. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst After Righteousness(:) for they Shall be filled.
5.Blessed are the merciful(:) for they shall obtain mercy.
6. Blessed are the pure in heart(:) for they SHALL SEE GOD.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers(:) for they shall be called the children of God.
8. BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE PERSECUTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS' SAKE(:) for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
9. Blessed are YE, when men shall revile you, and Persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, FOR MY SAKE.
Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad(:) FOR GREAT IS YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN(:) FOR SO PERSECUDED THEY THE PROPHETS WHICH WERE BEFORE YOU.

Show me if you can anywhere in the scripture where those who followed the LORD Jesus, were not afflicted or persecuted. Even John the beloved was imprisoned.
The early church was persecuted, even some, unto death.
John the Baptist was beheaded. The prophets were put to death.
The apostles were killed.
Jesus said in John 15:18 KJV
IF the world hate you, YE know that it hated me before it hated you.

The world does and IS hating (true Christianity) more and more daily.
Therefore.........
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith UNTO the CHURCHES(;)
To him that ( Overcometh) WILL I give to eat of the tree of life, Which Is in the Midst of (the paradise of God.)
Overcome What ?
Will you become angry with me?
Will you find excuses as to how it will not happen to you?
Will you defend that which you have pre-conceived in your learned teachings?
Will you bless me with an acknowledgement ?
Will you just click your mouse and ignore me all together?
Will you set aside your pre-conceived ideas and search the scriptures to see if what you have been taught is SO ?
OR
Will you receive what you have read and have an ear to hear, and eyes to see that which the scriptures ALSO tell us about this last generation and what we must face ?
To what extent our fiery trial will be; I DO NOT KNOW.
But I do know that Peter said of the fiery trial, "Which Is To Try You," to think IT NOT strange, as though some strange thing happened to you.

Now therefore STAND and see this great thing, which the Lord will do before your eyes. 1 Samuel 12:16 KJV
The wicked are overthrown, and are NOT(:) but the house of the righteous shall stand. Proverbs 12:7 KJV
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it come to pass, ye might believe. John 14:29 KJV

For What Is Our Hope, Or Joy, Or Crown of Rejoicing ?
Are not even YE In The Presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ (AT) HIS COMING ? ( when he comes in power and great glory at the end)
1 Thessalonians 2:19 KJV
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, NOT ONLY TO BELIEVE ON HIM, ( BUT ALSO TO SUFFER FOR HIS SAKE;) Philippians 1:29 KJV

According to my earnest EXPECTATION and my hope, that (in nothing I shall be ashamed,) but that with all boldness, as always, SO NOW also Christ SHALL BE MAGNIFIED IN MY BODY, ( whether it be by life, or by death.)
For to me to Live is Christ, and to Die is gain. Philippians 1:20, 21 KJV

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory(;) BUT IN LOWLINESS of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Philippians 2:3 KJV
5) LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU, WHICH WAS ALSO IN CHRIST JESUS.
Paul spoke at his trial to king Agrippa in Acts 26:6 KJV
And now I STAND and am JUDGED (for the hope of the Promise made of God unto our fathers:)
11) And I punished them (Christians) oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme(;) and being exceedingly mad against them, ( I PERSECUTED them even unto strange cities.
After hearing the testimony of Paul, king Agrippa said to him;
28) Then Agrippa said unto Paul, ALMOST thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
Almost persuaded is not persuaded.
Almost prepared is not prepared.
It is better to be prepared in our hearts and minds for affliction and not need it, than to not be prepared and then need it.
Remember the Lord told us what was to come to pass BEFORE it comes to pass, so that when it comes to pass, we will believe.

What If ?

For I' know in whom I' have believed, and am persuaded that He' is able, to keep that which I' have committed unto Him', against "that" day.

God Bless you
KML

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/kml525-3.htm

Re: KML - "What If?" "It isn't as you believe."

KML, hello!

Because my letters are blocked on DOVES, I am not able to respond there to your post and I for one, want to acknowledge your thought provoking article and your questions that quoted separately right below. Your entire post should stir the heart of any sincere Believer who seeks God's Way not their own. I don't know if you know me but I am one of those that did ask the very same question of myself quite some time ago, "What if?" The only answer is to be prepared for the worse and hope for the best: not be so dogmatic in a Rapture taking place that will save US from the persecution that others down the centuries have faced and died to defend their faith in Christ Jesus. I have come to believe that it is Jesus Christ that confirmed the Covenant made with the Fathers of the OT, therefore it is folly to wait for some anti-Christ (though he will imitate) to do such and then think, "OK, now we are out of here." Once a person realizes this, it should instill within us a burning desire to try to help others to consider this profound fact. It is not a matter of "My Way" but loving your fellow man enough to risk condemnation from them (and it comes), to warn them. KML, you have the true meekness of heart and Christian Love to have posted a wonderful, wonderful letter. I thank you. Gerlinda

Will you become angry with me?
Will you find excuses as to how it will not happen to you?
Will you defend that which you have pre-conceived in your learned teachings?
Will you bless me with an acknowledgement ?
Will you just click your mouse and ignore me all together?
Will you set aside your pre-conceived ideas and search the scriptures to see if what you have been taught is SO ?
OR
Will you receive what you have read and have an ear to hear, and eyes to see that which the scriptures ALSO tell us about this last generation and what we must face ?
To what extent our fiery trial will be; I DO NOT KNOW.
But I do know that Peter said of the fiery trial, "Which Is To Try You," to think IT NOT strange, as though some strange thing happened to you.

Re: KML - "What If?" "It isn't as you believe."

GERLINDA!

AMEN sister! KLM...outstanding! Another one has came out of Babylon! Praise God Almighty! I am going to pray now for more to wake and "COME OUT OF BABYLON MY PEOPLE"!

YBIC

Michael