Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Understanding Matthew 24

Hello all,

What a great way this has been to spend a Sunday morning! Watching and listening and taking notes from this wonderful lesson in Truth. I cannot recommend this highly enough!

The information provided here is earth shaking and extremely sobering in regards to how far from the truth most end time prophecy has become!! If you want to cling to your old way of knowing, don't waste your time, you will not be able to after watching this. But if you want to wake up and smell the coffee about what Scriptures really mean, this will be a big day for you! It was for me!

I know how important it is to distinguish between the Old and New Covenants, but had no idea what destruction came about because of the Old passing away and the New Coming!! Also no idea of how this impacts Bible eschatology!! This is major!! And just as major is how this information proves we are living in the Kingdom that Christ established right NOW!

I am just going to include my raw notes from watching this, in hopes that some of the subject matter will grab attention and stir up curiosity as to what this whole study is about.

Topics and discussions covered in this teaching:

Finished at the Cross.....What was finished?

Simple and Clear.... the difference between understanding Scripture in a simple way or a clear way.

17 min mark joke.....he is telling how clear the Bible is to understand up until Jesus comes and then it gets really confusing. So most Christians think that as Christians all we do is hang around during this 2000 years and then something really bad is going to happen.

Why are we here?

This man will make you laugh...great sense of humor, jokes
that make us laugh at ourselves and our own understanding.

Major Point!! Reader Relevance : Made sense to those who are reading it at the time it was written. What value does Revelation have to those reading it at the time it was written?

Matt 24: Will take place in the generation He is speaking to....end of Old Covenant.

Was Jesus a false prophet? It did take place in 66-70 AD. Futurists say that generation means "race". And these things will happen at the end of the race of people.

What's at stake is how we live our lives. Freedom!

Freedom worth dying for...not about our death but His death...I will walk in the Kingdom that He died for.

Matt 24 not about end of the world....but end of the Age....and the end of the age that began with Moses that happens at the destruction of the Temple.

The disciples asked when Jesus was coming to destroy the Temple, not when His Second Coming is. The disciples did not even know that He was going to die yet, so why would they ask about His coming at the end of the world?

Earthquakes and famine were going on in 30-70 AD, in a big way! This is not about our time now.

The difference between the "Abomination of Desolation" and the "Abomination that causes Desolation" and how it throws off such diverse connotations. He jokes that the "Abomination of Desolation" sounds like the name of a professional wrestler!

The correct understanding is about the abomination that causes desolation and Luke 21 tells us what that abomination is. When armies surround Jerusalem...is the "abomination" where they will know the desolation is near.

Those in Judea flee to the mountains...local desolation, not the whole world. On the rooftop...that is also localized, who now a days hangs out on their rooftop? Also, the Sabbath was being practiced in Jerusalem at that time...it is not being kept, in this time, all over the world. People fleeing would be up against getting arrested for breaking the Sabbath, this would not happen now a days! When one is pregnant it is difficult to run for their lives.,,,all fits perfectly in 70 AD.

Context is crucial to understanding!

Matt 24 is about what an amazing prophet Jesus is, as he describes exactly what happens 40 years later to the Temple and to Jerusalem.
It is not about our day and things that will happen at the end of the world!!

There are those that try to say that the Book of Matthew was written after 70 AD because His prediction was too accurate, and this was not possible. Should we trust Bibles scholars or the Bible?
Not one Christian died in the destruction of Jerusalem...when the armies came every Christian fled the city, because they were so clearly warned by Jesus.

False Christ named John Levi convinces the Jews that he is the Messiah and tells them to burn all their storehouses of food to prove their faith in how he will deliver them from the Romans!! They had 3 years worth of food, and they burned it all, so when walled in by the armies they died of hunger, and disease. The four horsemen rode into that city, but that is another study.

This man, the false Messiah was still in the Temple with 20,000 of his followers when the Romans set fire to it! Those who tried to escape, swallowed precious jewels and gold etc. to take it with them out of the temple, and the Roman Army caught on to this and actually cut these people in half to find and take what they had swallowed!!

I had never heard about this man John Levi, but sure wish I had, because this opens the gate to understanding what all took place during this destruction, and how exact the warnings of Jesus were!!
Believe me, I will be looking into this now. Incredible!

Heaven and earth will pass away,but His word would never pass away. That generation witnesses heaven and earth passing away as heaven and earth was the Temple system. The Temple being where heaven and earth meet in the Holy of Holies.

Jesus replaces the Temple and now, all those who have Jesus living inside them, their body is the temple where heaven and earth meet.
The Law was fulfilled and faded away, the New Covenant has replaced the Old. The Kingdom, that He brought into the world is eternal and will never pass away.

2 Peter chapter 3 tells of the whole world being burned up...destroyed by fire...this is not about the end of the world;it is describing what happened to the Temple. Elements will burn by fire means the elements of Judaism will be burned, that system will be completely destroyed. Judaism revolved round the Temple, so modern day Judaism is not the same system at all as there is no longer a Temple!! And all linage is destroyed with it. Only the Jews that became Christians are the remnant that is saved.

The Last Days refer to 30 to 70AD.....we are living in the Kingdom right now! The Old Covenant passed away completely in 70AD.

This is such an educational teaching on the Bible interpreting the Bible. I learned so much in this 157 minutes!! So much more that I want to learn having now been exposed to this. Very exciting for me, as I feel I am being led in this direction, and have been for several months now. My passion for the New Covenant vs the Old...my passion for how it was Finished at the Cross, although I realize now I was not stating that correctly by not explaining it was the Plan of Salvation that was finished, not the Old Covenant. And,my passion for the fact we are living in the Kingdom of God, right now.

I encourage every believer to watch this video, as there is so much Truth being put forth, it will richly bless you. Even if it blows many misconceptions out of the water for you...it will still be a blessing as it will lead you to hunger for more Truth.

Forgive my rather disjointed note taking, but I wanted to give an idea of what major subjects are being covered in this MUST SEE teaching!

THANK YOU STEVEN for sharing this!! So very inspiring to keep growing in the knowledge of the Truth.

Agape!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Bump

Hi Everyone,

Just incase anyone wants to know.

1. THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD.

2. JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD )

3. THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH US ALL THINGS

4. PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM.

SOME PEOPLE CONTINUE TO ATTACK THIS SITE AND SAY WE ARE A 'CULT' BECAUSE WE SHARE DIFFERENT TEACHINGS ON THIS SITE.

DO I AGREE WITH ANY "ONE" PASTOR OR TEACHING 100%??? ( the simple answer is NO!!!)

But some will make up stuff without even watching the video and throw the baby out with the bathwater.

SO IN ANTICIPATION OF BEING SLANDERED AND MISLEADING COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN ATTACK THIS SITE OR THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON THIS SITE. PLEASE READ THE 4 ( FOUR POINTS MADE ABOVE )

Thank you to those who are seeking the TRUTH and are able to compare scripture with scripture.

I have a couple of questions for those that slander this site and moderator...

HAVE YOU READ THE BIBLE COVER TO COVER AT LEAST ONCE?

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT ATTACKING OTHER CHRISTIANS?

HAVE YOU WATCHED THE WHOLE VIDEO?

HAVE YOU READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLES BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS ON THIS SITE BUT NOW HAVE BEEN BANNED BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO DO ANY OF THE ABOVE?

LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

God Bless to everyone who comes to this site and is sincerely seeking understanding and discernment.

Steven

Dear Steven,

Amen! What you just stated is the sad truth of how others see the diversity of subjects covered on this site,as if everyone here believes every video and study presented!! I have so much admiration for you because you have to field all this "pigeon holing" drama from so many sources!!

What do these kind of attacks show us? They show us how insecure these people are about their own theology and personal understanding of the Word! They have to be part of a site that can only see things from one view point, and attack anyone who disagrees...safety in numbers, I guess.

You have put your personal reputation on the line in order to bring a wealth of information to so many, so that they can find out for themselves!! There can be free exchange of ideas and open discussions about all manner of important topics. In this way we all learn and grow and this is how it should be.

This site is a blessing! The people who contribute here are a blessing! But, most of all you are a blessing!! You are not afraid to let each find out for themselves. I honestly feel that any animosity that comes your way is from narrow minded people who are jealous of what you are accomplishing.

May the Lord forgive them, as they know not what they do!

So Grateful for you and all you do!!

Agape!

Patti C.

A relative of mine told me yesterday that the Internet is no good; you can't believe a thing on there. Where did he hear such a thing? Who knows but since he doesn't have one, it is no good. He doesn't even know what it is therefore because it isn't something that he uses, it has no value. While he was talking, I typed in the ministry that he supports, told him what it said, then let him know I just found it on the Internet but since I found it there and all things on there are no good, then his ministry isn't any good either. I say this to show how narrow-minded the human mind can be when he restricts his learning to just one thought, never even considering the wealth of information that can be gleaned from many sources. At the end of 2n grade, one better know more than he did at 1st grade.

It is the same on this site, RaptureBibleProphecyForum. Those that do the most lambasting are the most ignorant of all because if they knew as much as they thought; they'd learn to keep their mouths shut until they totally investigated items by reading all kinds of information published on here and then, always using the Word of God to confirm or disprove what is said.

Steven's site has offered the most complete library of subjects I have ever found on any Christian source.

Now, this is for you simple minded ones out there....does he put his stamp of approval on each and every item? Of Course Not? How can anyone be so foolish as to go down that route. Just think about it a minute: because the Sabbath is discussed, does that mean He is now a Jew, a Seventh Day Adventist or whatever? Good grief. Read the information for yourself. Do you realize how foolish you sound when you make such attacks? I happen to believe, since it is part of the 10 commandments that we are told to remember and keep it holy does not mean another contributor on here believes like me BUT I have the freedom to voice my thoughts. I also don't believe that pagan holidays ought to be still observed by the Christians since the Internet has given us so much evidence, showing the origins of their observance. Sure, it, especially Christmas gave children such beautiful memories over all but was it of God or.....? After doing your own research...an honest well rounded research, that is, then if you still believe it is ok for a Christian to take part in pagan rituals, then you have something that you better be ready to give an answer to when you meet your maker.

Because of my own earlier mis-guided years of getting a bit deep in the world of the Occult before knowing the Lord, I found the truth of what it is all about through information given to me, thus my interesta lie in exposing those issues to warn others. Where did that information come from? It came, handed down through the ages, by others that understood the ramifications of being ignorant to the vices of the Devil whom put their findings into writing. Now, we are in the age that Daniel was told would bring a great increase of knowledge. And, yes, to my ignorant relative, the Internet is that kind of knowledge and one best learn the traps so as to not step into it in ignorance and find themselves sliding in the muck of self-righteous poo poo. Others on this site have interest that lie in different directions.

If I had stayed glued to my early conversion years with the dogmas I learned then I'd still be so ignorant as to think that there is a 7 year Tribulation Period preceded by a Rapture. We walked into a church where the pastor was very wise about the workings of the Devil and of the Vatican and her unaware daughters that spout their hand-me-down truths. I went in there letting the pastor know that I believed in a pre-tribulation Rapture. Two things were in my favor. 1. His gentle teachings backed up by scripture and 2. My desire and need to know the true teachings out of the whole of the Word of God. With two tools such as that, the Holy Spirit convicted me of the fact that, just like those who were wise enough to flee Jerusalem just prior to 70AD thus saved from death, so shall those that find themselves in the End Days, will also be saved. They weren't rapture out of Jerusalem. They had to be wise enough to see the signs and take the steps that saved them from what was to fall upon the foolish, proud ones that depended on their own strength and the foolish wisdom of their religious leaders.

I had not intended to write all of this but to post on a video by Jonathan Weldon regarding Matthew 24, which I will do separately. I read the comment posted by someone else, who has a different take on understanding the Bible than I do but one thing we both can agree upon is that AD 70 saw fulfillment of Jesus' Prophecy concerning what would befall Jerusalem. She believes the Kingdom is here now; I do not. I still see that history will repeat itself in much the same manner as it did previously.

But, you know what is great???? She can have her thoughts, I can have mine, we can search the many, many items posted on this site and learn from each other in a way that we ought to be doing, as Christians and not in a mean spirit of name-calling.

I agee with Patti, that it cannot be easy for Steven to moderate this site, put up with all the hot iron pokes made at him. Can you blame him if he asks you all if you've listen to the videos or read the postings and then did your own reading of the Bible before posting a reply? He always says this. What is he to do? He wants everyone to search out the matter and if you have done that and still have a different thought, then you are welcome to post but if you strike out at him with flaying mouth, not having done this, well........so be it.

gerlinda

Before I even begin on here, I want to say that so much good was gleaned from this teaching by Jonathan Welton, "Understanding Matthew 24", concerning how Jesus Christ came right on time and was anointed at the beginning of the 70th week, spent 3 1/2 years of that time preaching and paying the Redemption price. Yet, as always, one must discern the pitfalls and because it was there, I listened with real caution.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

One of the first things I noticed, as the video began, was the Welton Academy logo.... The Beast... So I began to listen with a Red Flag in my understanding. The Beast is not a lion, leopard, dragon with bat-like wings nor a bear or even a unicorn but a beast that includes all of these. Where is the Unicord? Look at that middle horn between the two on each side of the top of the head. The Unicorn represents Scotland, which is the retreat the Knights Templar took when outlawed. Did they disappear...no way.

" And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?A wicked and adulterous generation seeks a sign but no sign shall be given to it." Luke 12: 54-56
The Greek word that Jesus used for "hypocrites" most literally means "actors or pretenders". Those who claim they are well-informed servants yet are unable or unwilling to discern the signs of the times; these are in reality "Pretenders" or "disingenuous"

Just as the early believers understood the signs that caused them to flee Jerusalem prior to the coming of the Roman army under Titus and it's destruction in 70 AD, so should Christians be able to recognize that there will be a "REPENT" of history. As Solomon lamented, "There is nothing new under the sun."

All of the above description is of the Roman Empire which is now The Revised Roman Empire represented by the 10 toes of the Statue that Daniel saw which were of the 10 toes which would not cleave to each other as iron does not cleave to clay. This, of course, is speaking of a deeper fact concerning the mixing of the DNA of Fallen Angels and man: it is a Kingdom under Satan that give it's final push to usurp Christ Jesus' authority. Did you know that the Unicorn was identified by the Church Fathers with everything resisting domination of Christ and His Church. Pope Gregory the Great called the Prince of Darkness "a unicorn". Nimrod wore a headdress of a Unicorn. Do you see how nothing really changes; the enemy continues to use the same strategy and symbols. That is what is so good about getting the variety that is represented on this site. You are making your armor thicker and stronger by learning the enemy's ploys as God's Holy Spirit gives His care over you.

Clearly, we are not a Dominion Now, Replacement Theology site. Nor is this a Covenant believing site that thinks the Church is separate from the Hebrews, therefore must be removed before the Lord can deal with the Jews. Jesus Christ came for Hebrews and Gentiles and the church then, as now, is made up of Hebrews and Gentiles. Listen, I know this teaching because I believed it and passed in on for so long even though it just did not seem to mesh. When He speaks of all of Israel will be saved, it is speaking of all that have called out to the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. It does not mean every single person of Jewish descent. Goodness, Biblical history attests to the huge numbers that were destroyed by God. Their lineage was of no account when their heart was so far from God. No one gets a free pass. He blinded Israel in part for the sake of the Gentile but you can be assured, in His timing, He is opening their eyes. If it be known, there are more Hebrews within the Assembly than any self-righteous Gentile would dare to dream....they just don't know it.

"There is a power so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that prudent men better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson

This is why it is good to become familiar with all of these things. Little does the body of believers know how much they have been pulled into the trap of this long-running evil. Consider the many HUGE religious organizations that thrive as they proclaim a little of this and a little of that and all the while dragging the unsuspecting believer further away from the simple gospel message of Jesus Christ and Him Crucified. You will see why the scriptures tell us that "If Possible, Even the very elect will be deceived." Matthew 24:24

If there is one thing to be learned from paying attention to history is that it confirms the fact of fulfilled prophecy. It is a fact that the early church fled Israel thus were saved, not having to endure all of the horrible suffering and man's inhumanity to man that took place as they ate their own children to survive. The Lord did it then and will be able to do it again. Our home-going will be just in the nick of time before His Wrath begins to fall.

Remember, just because it is posted here, does not make it gospel. It is posted so that we all start doing our part in sharpening the iron with iron. That is Steven's purpose. Never be too smart to learn.
Gerlinda

I just recalled another article posted by Steven a while ago in which he was presenting this same type of information regarding who it is that drives these ministries.

You will, probably, begin to really associate these logos with each other and with the same Mother Logo of The Royal family and their network of Illuminated Ones. Talk about having the wool pulled over the Sheep's eyes.

Here it is: take time to read the comments.

Gerlinda

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=914687&cmd=show

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum