Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TRUTH was Crucified - Part 1

Dearest Michael,

I can totally relate to what you are experiencing in your heart with all the darkness we live in daily. I cry more than I ever have because of the lies and for humanity...who are DECEIVED!

In regard to His laws, statutes and commandments: My husband and I have come into the understanding of what Ahaya - the Great I AM, desires for His people and are complying with them...His Sabbaths and His Feast, done His way; and they are most enjoyable and as He stated...they are not burdensome!

Many, many are repenting and coming BACK to the faith in the God of Israel, both Jew and Gentile alike and are finding, as I have written, the most unity of the spirit in the bond of peace. Because in this act of reasonable service...We together ARE Israel! There is no opinion of our own, because we live our lives according to the rules of His household. It IS that simple!

The lie we've been handed is that it is too difficult for any of us to do, so His law no longer exist! Would you give your children a task that was impossible to fulfill? Would you be "the example" for them to follow, knowing they could never accomplish it?

He loved us so much that He took away that "one" thing that would cause our discipline [death!] for breaking the rule...sin - the transgression of the law [of HIS Household], and forgave us for it, for our PAST transgression against it. But He expects us going forward, once truth has been presented to us, to comply with the statutes/rules of HIS house. He expects us not to sin again, and if we do, He expects us to repent! This is when His blood covers us, when we confess with our mouths.

But if we don't acknowledge that we need to obey the instructions HE gave for His Sabbaths and His Feast days, just the way He designed them to be performed; how can we say we are complying to His will for His household, and consider ourselves HIS people, HIS children?

The end of those that continue to sin against His ways...their end is death! For there is no more sacrifice for sin. This means our sins are NOT COVERED! This means DEATH!

"For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins..." Heb 10:26

To not get this, it is as if we have trampled the Son of God underfoot! We become a law unto ourselves. This is how Satan has deceived the whole world, by taking us as far away from HIS truth, by serving us a judgement free, responsibility free gospel! He is not the least bit interested in who agrees with us; He is interested in those that BELIEVE HIM ABOVE ALL ELSE, GET IT and DO IT!

The New Covenant was with whom?

Satan has cherry picked the gospel, served it to us and confused the living daylights out of the "grafted in branches', and to their destruction! Find out what He is saying here. This scripture is quoted from Jer 31:31-34

"For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more." Heb 8:8-10

All those in Christ, who are part of the Olive tree both Jew [natural compliant Israel] and Gentile [Grafted-In and compliant] will NOT see the complete fulfillment of this prophecy UNTIL the Kingdom! When Israel and Judah has been regathered to their home and Christ reigns and rules as KING over them. This is that simple. Ahaya through His Son Yashiya [my Savior -in ancient Hebrew, wants us to take off the "rose colored glasses, Stacy spoke of, and see things the way He meant for them to be seen, understood and performed.

No! There is no longer a sacrifice needed, nor a temple, nor the Levitical priesthood, because He became all of these. But the customs of performing the rules of the house still stand, and are perpetual. We now, have Unleavened bread and wine for the Passover, that represents His body [the lamb] and His blood [that covered the doorposts of our hearts], it is that simple! And BOY! Did we enjoy such an act of remembrance and obedience to His will. My husband and I even roasted lamb and had bitter herbs, JUST to have the experience of the way it used to be...it was incredible!

It is time for us ALL to come back to the ways of the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE...AHAYA! We are His design, and He has a right to do things His way! If we are His...we must comply. To not do so, we have become our on idol, our own god...doing that which please ourselves, rather than the Most High. We then have JUST broken...Commandment #1.

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me." Ex 20:2-3

Don't worry brother, what you have written was clear enough for any receiving heart to understand.

Just remember, you too, are speaking to the wind and the heart that has been prepared...WILL receive it, however it was written. We know that your heart was pure in your doings.

We love you too!

Blessed Be His Name

Thank you Michael for commenting, your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessed Be His Name

Blessings to you Stacy,

Thank you also for your very thought provoking, encouraging and heartfelt response. TRUTH has been and should be ALL that matters in the light of the floodgate of lies that are being exposed. Once "a" lie is exposed it is imperative that all, who are called by His name, take off the warm and cozy coat of deception that cloaks our lives, that draws lies to us like a magnet. We are ALL. Vulnerable to it.

I would rather deal with them now and allow the deception to be stripped away...BEFORE I REACH THE FINISH LINE. That line is where we receive our crown, and I for one, refuse to let un-repented sin, deceit, man (the created), pride, selfish ambition or anything else prevent me from receiving what He has for me. I'd like all of us to take to heart what Stacy has presented.

Much Love to All,

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Linda,

I have a question in regards to this comment you made.

"But if we don't acknowledge that we need to obey the instructions HE gave for His Sabbaths and His Feast days, just the way He designed them to be performed; how can we say we are complying to His will for His household, and consider ourselves HIS people, HIS children?"

Where in the New Testament under the New Covenant does Jesus give instructions for His Sabbaths and His Feast Days? Communion is what He showed His disciples to do in regard to remembering Him and what He did for us. Not one time did Jesus tell his disciples to keep the Sabbath or Feast Days in all of the New Testament!!

Jesus kept them as He had not yet completed His Work on the Cross, and the New Covenant was not yet in effect. And if, as you say it is of crucial importance why did He not say one word about it?? Especially if as you say one not keeping these "Holy days" will face eternal death!!

Jesus never once told us as His followers to return to the shadow after the real had come!! He never tells us to return to the Old Covenant...never, not once!!

I am sorry, but I feel what you are putting forth is the most dangerous of all doctrines because it sounds so good and looks so holy.

So please show me where this is that we are directly instructed to keep the Sabbath or Feast Days in the New Testament??

Thank you!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

Dear Patti,

You need to simply be still in the mind you have, because as I see it, there is NO amount of scripture anyone can give you that you are willing to see, understand or accept as His spoken truth. Find out what thus sayeth the Lord Most High. Believe the CREATOR rather than the created. He will always show you His will and His truth, if you seek Him with all your heart.

Do remember this, there was NO New Testament when the disciples were given these instructions. If there was no New testament, where were the Apostles getting their instructions from? From the Book of the Law. That is why the "New Covenant" you are holding on to for perfect freedom from having to do ANYTHING, is found in...Jer 31:31-34, as I have pointed out - what we call the Old Testament. The One BOOK consist of the Law and the Testament. The One confirms the other.

It is very obvious [and I don't mean to be rude, mean or both] that you do not see or understand ANYTHING that is being presented, especially if it goes against your preconceived dogmatic biases.

I am sorry but I can't help you in this. As I said, I am not trying to convince anyone, that HAS to be left up to the Most High.

Gerlinda, Michael, Stacy and I have presented the best we can to all who are reading this thread. If it does not ring true in your heart...take it to the Most High in prayer. If your humble and willing heart really wants to understand what He means...He will show it to you.

Any objections will be between you and Him. This is simply a call for all to re-think themselves in what we ALL have accepted as truth. For the lies are being exposed faster than we can get use to living with the truth.

Case in point: AHAYA is His most holy name! Yes! It took some getting use to but it is what it is!

My Best Regards,

Blessed Be His Name

Linda,

Again, you did not answer my question because you cannot, so instead you keep putting me down by saying I just can't comprehend this Truth...as I am clinging to the New Covenant so I can have perfect freedom and not do ANYTHING.

How dare you judge me in that way, giving one's whole life to the Lord and living in faith every day is hardly a breeze!! And, because I do not go for what you are conveying, I am missing the mark, and not being still, and in need of prayer, and all manner of things that I am lacking because you cannot prove your case.

Also, I suddenly support all the lies of the Modern Church, and just do not have the spiritual capacity to comprehend the depth of this "new truth". Everything you said to me I could easily say back to you...maybe it is you who does not comprehend. What makes you think I do not go to the Lord in prayer and this is what He is showing me?

I am so glad that I responded like I have on this thread, as what you are putting forth is dangerous and what the Lord showed me to put on at least gives anyone who reads this a balance to gauge your theology by.

We do have the New Testament now, so you could quote from it if you could find anywhere in it that supports your claims...but I guess you cannot so shoot the messenger. That is very telling, and not very supportive of your cause.

Keep speaking to the wind Linda, and in all honesty I pray that the wind is all that hears you. Just because I do not have anyone posting in support of what I am saying does not mean that what you are saying is right. I do trust only in the Creator not the created and that is another part of your advice that points right back at you and your return to the Old Covenant physical rituals.

I will no longer post on your threads...as you never give an answer to questions, just more arrogant, condescending, unwarranted advice. I am sure that is good news for you, as you certainly are not up to the challenge of truly defending your position.

With as much sisterly love as I can muster at this point!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Dear Patti,

I love you and it is OK! I am sorry that I offended you, and that with everything that has been scripturally presented from all who tried to help in one way or another, you were not able to find the answer you were looking for. That is why I must stop with you, before more harm is interpreted.

I am not responsible for where the wind of His word blows, but I am responsible to tell others about it and for what I do with His word. For ALL who moves it forward...

[for "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" 2 Tim 3:16]

...should be sure they are using it with the greatest and utmost fear and conviction and that it is being used appropriately. That is why I try my very best to keep my opinion out of it, and present His word as is. Therefore, the disdain for its truth, if any, does not fall on me but on the Most High. If His word and His commands are dangerous...we are ALL in serious trouble.

Blessings to you and much love,

Linda

Blessed Be His Name

Hi Linda and Patti,

I see this on several forums.

Please do not restrict yourselves by your comments that you will NOT post on each other's threads.

Continue to pray for EACH other to see what the other person sees and trust God to reveal to EACH of you in this case what God is trying to show each of you.

Sometimes it's ok to wait a day or TWO to answer if you do not have a response or answer for each other.

I have found that waiting a day or TWO sometimes God gives us the answer as we pray about it during the day as we contemplate the posts on this site.

ONE MORE thing I have sometimes myself not known something but through prayer maybe a day, week, month or a few months I don't know something but then all of the SUDDEN the HOLY SPIRIT answers my question and I post an article, video or scripture that helps me to convey what it is that I was not able to explain or share previously.

The "KEY" is to TRUST the HOLY SPIRIT to help us to communicate sometimes there will be times when we need to remain silent until the HOLY SPIRIT gives us something to say ( by either studying the WORD or some other means God will assist us )

I pray this makes sense for both of you and you will NOT close the door to continue to EDIFY each other.

God Bless

Steven
WE ALL SEE DIMLY NOW BUT WE WILL SEE MORE CLEARLY AS TIME GOES ON.....

KEEP LOOKING UP!

Steven your thoughts are very much appreciated...well taken.

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Steven,

Yes, the discussion was getting a bit heated, and I like how you put that little fire symbol next to this thread...hot issue, and hot debate!

A time out was necessary, and it was good to stand back before I said something I know I would regret. But, it was difficult to carry on a discussion when the other person refused to answer my questions, and insisted that the only reason I was disagreeing with them is because I did not understand what they were saying. I totally understood what they were saying, and frankly, have read all they say and watched the videos, and have experience dealing with this very same issue right in my own life with friends that have taken this same road.

It makes me wonder when someone goes off issue and refuses to answer direct questions, and resorts to fault finding of the person who disagrees with them, that maybe they cannot support their position. And, especially when one twists my words and makes statements about how I think the Holy Word in Scripture is "dangerous" when they clearly know that is not in anyway what I said, but that what they are putting out as ALL TRUTH is dangerous, and I still believe it is.

I feel strongly about Judaisers and how dangerous this was and continues to be. Jesus rebuked them, and Paul passionately rebuked them and now, in these last days, they have again crept in unaware to the Christian Faith. Linda's movement may not be called "Hebrew Roots" but it is off the same tree, even if she calls it the ALL TRUTH movement. It is dangerous mainly because it looks and sounds so righteous and good, just like we were warned about angels of light, and wolves in sheep's clothing.

Jesus is TRUTH so an ALL TRUTH movement should be ALL ABOUT HIM, not about returning to "religious" rituals. The law of Christ is much more strict than the Mosaic laws which only focused on external things. The law of Christ also focuses on our external actions, thoughts and inner feelings.

So, I think the best recourse for me is to post my own studies into these Jewish roots movements and no longer try and debate with Linda. She has every right to share what she sees as being given to her by the Holy Spirit, as do I. She is my sister in Christ, and as such I will love the person, but hate the theology!! Ha!

I would appreciate Linda taking the time to read studies I put on, as I have taken the time, lots of hours, to watch the studies and videos she puts on, and please answer questions, as it is rude not to. And although she uses some Scriptures, certainly no more than I do in my studies, and she certainly gives plenty of her opinions, even if she says otherwise.

I think, on the whole, this was a good discussion, and although she had supporters for her position, I feel my argument was spirit-filled and very strong in defense of the New Testament, New Covenant, Gospel,although it would have been nice to have someone else that feels the same way jump in and help me out. Yet, I do appreciate your bumping up my study on the dangers of the HRM, that was great timing! Thanks!

I am sorry for my part of any ill chosen words, and I do apologize for resorting to any below the belt comments that sometimes comes with being frustrated. I wrote this to you Steven, but have no problem with Linda reading what I have to say. I just want to end this discussion between us, and if she wants to carry it on in answer to one of my posts, that will be fine.

Blessings to both of you! No hard feelings Linda, but I will continue to expose any movement that adds to the Gospel and the Law of Christ, in a way that takes us backward to the Old Covenant. I have no choice.

Agape!

Patti C.

We need to stop understanding things through the carnal mind. You're looking at the law and understanding the words as though they're speaking of carnal things- you're trying to do carnal things like carnal rest on a carnal day; but the law is not carnal it is spiritual (Ro 7:14) and the commands are understood by the understanding of the Spirit. God is spirit and they that worship Him worship in Spirit and Truth; it is not carnal in any way.

The law doesn't command us to carnally rest in a hallowed carnal day, but to spiritual rest in the hallowed spiritual Day, which is the Word of God, wherein we find rest of Spirit, that is to say, of God. If you are trying to do carnal rituals you are still carnal, and this leaven needs completely purged from the understanding of the church which is a spiritual kingdom and a spiritual people.

The carnal is to be put to death on the cross, and this the death of the flesh of the Saviour is the ending of carnality, as He Himself fulfilled the law and brought to an end the carnal body, and its mind and understanding with it, that we may be free from the bondage of carnal understanding, and set at liberty in the Spirit.

So all carnal aspects of the law are fulfilled by Jesus in the work of the cross, and putting to death the flesh and the mind and understanding of the flesh, He has freed us from the bondage to these carnal things and we serve in newness of Spirit.

In the end, Jesus fulfilled the old covenant, and so He says on the cross "It is finished" that is to say, carnality and the carnal mind and understanding of the old man. Now we need to have the mind of the Spirit and spiritually keep the spiritual commandments of the spiritual law of the Spirit of God. And then again in the Revelation at the 7th vial the words are said "It is done" coming from the temple of heaven which is the fulfilling of the spiritual law through the elect, as Jesus fulfilled the old, the last fulfill the new.

Thank you John,

Well said! I appreciate your comments, for surely we are to understand the New Covenant in a spiritual, "Spirt-filled" way. The Holy Spirit is the crowning glory of Salvation. To have a way to have a direct connection to our Creator, where He lives inside of us, is the most GLORIOUS part of the Lord's plan for us.

In that way, when Christ tells us not to lose our crowns, He is telling us to be Holy Spirit filled, always, for surely the Holy Spirit is the crown we are not to lose, as it is the mark and the seal of God...on our foreheads and on our hands, in what we think and do.

When we are in Christ and Him in us,He takes over our thoughts, and becomes our hands and feet, our blessed assurance that if we stumble, it is always for our own good. By the law we were condemned, and it is also how we condemn ourselves when we sin, so that we know to repent. The law still has value in that regard.

It's like a major appliance...say a refrigerator...that's a great thing to have, but it will not work without a place to plug it in. Jesus is that plug in to God. But, this connection is still not complete, and won't work without the electricity. The Holy Spirit is the electricity that completes the circuit from man to God and enables it to work. That is why we are never to blaspheme the Holy Spirit because it seals the deal, completes the Work.

That is what makes the New Covenant so much better than the Old! Jesus provided the Way to God by sending the Holy Spirit, and the only way to the Father is through the Holy Spirit, and the only way to the Holy Spirit is through Jesus. The Father sent the Son and the Son sent the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit leads back to the Father. It's just so incredible and beautiful and PERFECT!

We are to rest in this completed Work. Does this mean that we do nothing? No! Quite the opposite indeed! This means all things are possible and greater wonders than even Jesus did, we can now do because He died for us! Wow! We are to occupy until He comes, and like Him, be about our Father's business.

Patti C.