Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TRUTH was Crucified - Part 1

Dear Linda,

I understand your passion and see how your personal story affects your understanding of Law and Grace. To me, what you are putting forth here would be considered promoting the Hebrew Roots movement. Even if not, I feel you are misleading in your adding works to Grace.

When one is born again, good works will naturally follow, as they have given themselves to Christ and Christ now lives in them. Simply, if you are in Jesus Christ, born again and Holy Spirit filled, you ARE keeping the Law under the New Covenant!!

Being Holy Spirit filled is the only way to keep the Commandments, only in resting in Jesus (our Sabbath rest) can one die to themselves and give Jesus their life. He fulfilled the Law and we do too by resting, every day and every hour, in Him. He now does the "works" through us, it is no longer our meager attempts at pleasing God, it is Christ's FINISHED WORK in us, that pleases God.

When one is born again they are no longer a Gentile, they become Israel, part of the Body of Christ, whether they are naturally Hebrew, Chinese, or Indian etc. In Christ, there is no longer Jew or Gentile, so all believers are Israel. One Body led by one Spirit.

Galatians 5:18 says "If ye be led of the Spirit, ye are NOT under the Law."

If Israel could be saved by keeping the Law, than there was no need for Jesus to come and die.

We are Baptised by water...the dying to self
We are Baptised by Fire...filled with the Holy Spirit and living in Christ.

First the natural, a law given to a natural people under the Old Covenant, and then the spiritual, spiritual laws given by Christ under the New Covenant. The Old Covenant laws were impossible for natural man to keep, only Jesus could keep them. But now that God has come and lives inside a believer, they are able to keep the spiritual commandments of Christ because of the Holy Spirit's work in them.

The New Covenant is called:

NEW: Heb 9:15

"And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance."

the ‘SECOND

Heb 8:7

"For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second."

the ‘BETTER

Heb 7:22

"By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament."

Nine of the 10 Commandments are all part of the Commandments of Jesus, but even more difficult in that they have a spiritual dimension to them. The only one that is left out is the Sabbath commandment, and that is because Jesus is the Sabbath that we rest in when we give our lives to Him. This has nothing to do with what day of the week we worship on...we are to worship and live IN CHRIST everyday!!

Let me ask you this, what would be the spiritual application of resting one day a week and keeping it holy? I would have to answer that with this: it would be spending every day resting in the Holy One God sent to die for us! But obviously you see this differently.

I think it is beautiful that you are reminding those who do not have Christ to find the Lord,and how important it is to be born again, because if one is not, no manner of law keeping will save them. Jesus is the Truth, and the center of everything in God's Word.

I love you sister Linda, and appreciate your passion for the lost, but returning to the Old Covenant is not what Jesus told us to do. And, I just have to stand up for what the Holy Spirit is showing me.

In His Love,

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hello Patti,

I do have to say yes, we do have differences in understanding the Most High's Law. I have made it abundantly clear time and time again here that, "our righteousness is not JUSTIFIED by works of the law 4- for forgiveness of sin, that work WAS done by Christ", we work as he requires in obedience to the Most High as a sign of our faith. Scripture is abundantly clear about that.

It is OK Patti, remember...I am speaking to the wind, simply let it blow. If you are content, satisfied and unmovable where you are, then please rest in that, allow to wind to blow wherever He takes it. As I stated in the message, I used to believe that way too, until He warned me and it came to fruition in my soul, and I thank Him abundantly for that. Really, it is OK sister.

Best Regards,

Blessed Be His Name

There are 613 Old Testament Laws that were impossible to completely obey, no matter how much one tried. God knew this, gave all of these for the purpose of showing man that he needed help...couldn't do it in himself. Therefore He emptied Himself and came down to make retribution for us. When Abraham was going to sacrifice his own son, he was stopped and the words said, that in the Old Hebrew means, "I will provide myself". True to that promise, He gave himself, the Perfect Lamb of God.

There are 10 Commandments. These are confused with the OT Laws. When asked what one had to do to follow Him, Jesus answered, "Love the Lord God with all your heart and with all you might and love your neighbor as yourself". Why was it said that simply? Because, whether we know it or not, the first four Commandments deal with our love for God and the six, afterwards, deal with man's love for his fellowman. That is it in a nutshell, if only we would realize just how simply Jesus put it into one sentence.

Yes, many clergymen have taught that Grace is, basically, a license to do whatever you want with little thought to the 10 Commandments that are to be our guideline to our leading a sanctified life.

On the issue of eating clean food as opposed to eating unclean food, those dietary guidelines are wise to follow. It won't keep you out of heaven if you do not but it may cause a shorter life, a unhealthy shorter life that could have been kept healthier if wisdom had been used.

The Sabbath is our rest, not Sunday. Jesus Christ is not our Sabbath but our Grace. We are saved by that Free Gift of Grace.

The Ten Commandments of Genesis 20

1.Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2.Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3.Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4.Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5.Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6.Thou shalt not kill.
7.Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8.Thou shalt not steal.
9.Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10.Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

This is the way I have come to believe....there does come that obligation to us to do our utmost to obey the Ten Commandments which cover both God and our fellowman.

gerlinda

Thank you for your comment Gerlinda,

Blessings to you,

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Linda,

Steven just bumped up my study on the Dangers of the Hebrew Roots Movement, but I doubt if you will read it so I am going to quote a few paragraphs here that I think you need to hear.

But first of all, what you are conveying as "new truth" has been around for years!! In fact, it is as old as the Gospel itself!!

Quote from article: Link of article or video : http://www.angelfire.com/la/jlush/dangersHRM.html

"I believe the Hebrew Roots organizations have become the modern equivalent of the Judaisers who followed the Apostle Paul from city to city, spying on the NT believers' liberty in Christ and striving to pervert the Gospel and cause confusion among the Early Christians. When these Judaisers sought to draw the Christians of the Galatian church back under the Judaic Religious System, Paul warned the Galatian church to not give credence to their arguments for they were perverting the Gospel of Christ.

I believe this movement is part and parcel of the Great Apostasy that is invading Christianity in these last days on the same level as Catholicism, Word of Faith, Kingdom Now theology, and many others.

We must be Bereans in these last days and keep our eyes on our Savior who bought us with his precious blood and not exchange the gift of grace for the weak and beggarly system of observing the Jew's Religion under the Law."

(end quote)

########################

Linda, you say you are sharing the truth and that others need to wake up to this truth. I beg to differ, to me you are sharing religion and how to religiously keep laws and do works to prove our faith in Jesus.

The proof of our faith is Christ in us, for He now works through us and we rest in Him. Our works will be holy as He is Holy, we do not have to perform any Old Covenant rituals or ceremonies to make this so.

"The Law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster" (Gal. 3:24-25).

Frankly saying you have Truth and those of us who disagree are somehow missing out and stuck in old understandings, is actually backward. You cannot put new wine in old wine skins, becoming born again and receiving the Holy Spirit is proof of faith in Jesus. Trusting in Him to live in us and lead us in every aspect of our lives is what pleases God, not keeping ceremonial laws that rely on our doing something, but resting in Him already having done all that was required and sharing that knowledge (the Gospel of Grace) with others.

Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life, we need not add anything to His finished work, as you suggest by returning to the Old Covenant. No, we are to "rest" in Him, yoke ourselves with Him, and He does the work.

I really wanted to work on something else today, but when I saw your post, the Lord put it on my heart that this was more important. I have faith that He is showing me what to work on, and that by doing what He is showing me to do, I am being obedient.

In His Love, Light and Grace,

Patti C.

Hi Gerlinda,

I just have a few comments about what you said about Jesus being our Grace but not our Sabbath. Jesus is big enough to be both!

As to the Sabbath; you showed how the rest of the ten commandments were given by Christ but with a spiritual addition, but did not mention how one would now consider the Sabbath, spiritually.

Jesus is God, and before He came and died for us, the only way to God was through keeping the law. That law keeping had physical requirements, and God's rest was one of those requirements.

When Jesus (God in the flesh) came and died for us and sent His Holy Spirit to live in us, the wall between God and man was torn down and now we could have direct assess to Him. Why would He require that we would just rest one day a week in Him, as His fullness had come? Would He not want us to rest everyday in Him?

Would that not be the fullness of the Sabbath (which means "rest")?

Why would God want us to return to just the partial, the shadow, when He came in His fullness (Father, Son and Holy Spirit). Since the word Sabbath means to rest, why do you think Jesus is not our resting place?

But then, I see Jesus as everything!! The Rock, the Lord,the King, Our Savior, the Temple, the Alpha and Omega, the Lion of Judah, the Prince of Peace, everything Holy, and wholly. Why is He not our Sabbath? Our Sabbath is not a day of the week!! That was natural until the spiritual fulfillment came.

This has nothing to do with Saturday or Sunday. at least not to me.
We need to stop putting that restriction on it, saying that if someone does not keep Saturday holy they are worshiping on Sunday and that is evil. We need to rest in Christ everyday and not just one!! That is the fullness of the 4th commandment, that is the New Covenant Sabbath.

In His Love,

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

I knew that this would bring controversy but I don't think you understand what angle I am coming from. As a Roman Catholic for over 25 years, I observed Sunday Worship. Then, for 25 more years, I attended Protestant Church services on Sunday. We know who changed the observance of keeping the Sabbath holy to observing their day of the sun god worship. So, whether you attend worship somewhere or choose to keep that day as commanded in the privacy of your home (because that commandment has never been rescinded, right?] that is up to you.

It was Jesus Christ who referred to the commandments when he spoke about Loving His Father and loving your fellow man, therefore I stay with that context by saying it is the Father's Rest Day He provided. Sabbath means Seven: therefore, technically, it remains the same as when instituted, the day set aside for keeping holy and for man's rest.

While Jesus Christ is Lord of the Sabbath, it was in that person of the Deity, that Grace was given unto man.

We rest in knowing that by Grace, we are saved. Now, saved, we should strive to continue to observe the Ten Commandments.

Why is it no one has problems with not killing the parents who cursed God thus you didn't honor them or probably stole from while on your way to commit adultery? Because, it's quite obvious, they all know that those are the other, Thou Shalt.......

Yet, when it comes to keeping the day set aside by the Father Himself, we want to switch off from that subject by saying 'Jesus is our Rest'? Yes, Jesus Christ should be all to us and in honor of Our Heavenly Father, let's remember to keep Holy the Day that was set aside by Our God.

I can see what is coming down the pipe very soon with the Noahide Laws. It will be keeping Sunday as the Day of Worship. That was done in days past when it was more than the Jewish people who kept the 7th day as the day for their worship. It was Protestants like the Puritans and Pilgrims who were not content to just say, "I rest in Jesus Christ" but wanted to worship on the day that seemed to be stated the most clearly as being the Seventh Day.

If changing the Laws of God wasn't so important to Satan, then there wouldn't be this huge push to make everyone keep the Blue Law/ keeping the 1st day. Do you think, it has something to do with his wish to be #1 in every way possible in humans lives? I don't' know Patti.

What we each do regarding His Sabbath, whether we observe it every day of the week or just the 7th day is something each of us must come to terms with. I do not attend services but the Sabbath is considered His Day set aside for mankind as a special day: no longer do I feel that Sunday Worship is Kosher. I've copied those parts that deal with the Sabbath below so it can be looked at more closely again.

Good discussion among us in the Lord,

Gerlinda

Exodus 20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

20 2 The Commandments of the first Table. 13 The Commandments of the second. 18 The people afraid are comforted by Moses. 23 Gods of silver and gold are again forbidden. 24 Of what sort the altar ought to be.

1 Then God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt make thee no graven image, neither any similitude of things that are in heaven above, neither that are in the earth beneath, nor that are in the waters under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down to them, neither serve them: for I am the Lord thy God, a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, upon the third generation and upon the fourth of them that hate me:

6 And showing mercy unto thousands to them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his Name in vain.

8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work,

10 But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maid, nor thy beast, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.

11 For in six days the Lord made the heaven and the earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: therefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it.

Dear sisters in Christ,

First, Patti, I understand where you are coming from. BUT, maybe this will help.....

THE LAW will not pass away, period! NOT one tittle! Jesus said this! Now, you need to understand that without having a guideline for mankind, there could be NO accountability for establishing RIGHT from WRONG, according to Gods standards. Thus, the law, and the OLD COVENANT.

Now, God gave us 10 commandments that will live forever! HE BLESSED them and HALLOWED them! That means that he sanctified them and established them as RULES for us to keep FOREVER!

Now, enter mankind and his ignorance, and you have the tampering with GODS laws by man and wah-law, you have what Gerlinda just explained....over 600 laws judged by men to their own purposes.

You see, the falling away has been happening since the beginning of creation! Satan is the leader of this and taught it to mankind! More like, poisoned mankind with his rebellion, causing it.

Now, we can't keep all those crazy laws that mankind heaped up on himself, so Jesus had to explain it to us in simple terms. Love GOD with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. Gerlinda is right. Because that is what Christ taught! And the reason is simple. If you do those 2 things, you are doing ALL COMMANDMENTS.

The law explained why we die. It was established to explain what SIN is! Ultimately, sin causes the degeneration of the human body. It is a NATURAL law of GOD that acts upon human flesh. We had to have it to understand where we go wrong in our lives. Paul summed it up when he said:

Romans 7:24......
O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25......I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord, So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God: but with the flesh, the law of sin.

Jesus is our pardon for this deficiency in our flesh, for we CAN'T be reconciled by our own deeds.

So, Romans 8:2.......For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3....For what the law could not do, in that it was week through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4....That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5....For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.

6....For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

I have no doubt you are spiritually minded, as you take the Lords rest so seriously. So you should be at peace.

WE are saved from DEATH and the law that causes it by salvation in Christ. So we now are SPIRITUAL after spiritual things that matter. This does not mean the 10 commandments are null and void! It only means we are freed from the harshness of DEATH and SIN! Now we can work on keeping the hallowed things of God without worry of slipping and falling along our journey, as we all do! We can live in PEACE in Christ, knowing that we all make mistakes. Jesus told us not one tittle will pass from the law. It is still there. But we have to understand the difference in the LAW of the old covenant judgments and the commandments of God. The feast days and the commandments are FOREVER! That is what it says right in the text of the Holy Bible!

The Sabbath is a mark of Gods ownership of who are his people. It was created for MAN. Man was not created for IT. God established it SPECIFICLY on the SEVENTH DAY of the calendar week. Jesus knew the Pharisees thoughts when they tried to condemn his actions of plucking grain on the Sabbath. That is why he admonished them. It is good to do good on ANY day of the week. We are just to STRIVE to keep what God established for our own good. A day of HOLY REST.

Why do you think Jesus said about an adulterous and evil generation seeketh after a sign but only the sign of Jonas would be given it?

Research this and you will find your answer about the Sabbath!

with brotherly love,

Michael

Thank You Michael for your additional explanations that should help us all see that there is a gulf between the 613 Old Testament Laws and the 10 commandments That gulf was made by the High Priest, the Only Begotten of the Father, who suffered and died on the tree and said, "It is Finished".

Now, let us each do our best to follow the Ten Commandments because it is good for both our Body and Soul and to look upon God's Feast Days as a guide for His on-going Prophetic Plan. All of the Heavens proclaim this Divine Plan.

It is good to learn from each other as we each learn from God's Word.

Gerlinda

Dear Michael, Gerlinda and Linda,

I know that you are all Sabbath keepers, and that is fine and good and your personal choice. I explained how I see all this and how being in Christ is keeping the Law, most especially the Sabbath.

My understanding of all this is different than yours, but that does not make it invalid, in fact I feel my understanding is much more in keeping with the Truth of the New Covenant and therefore feel compelled to offset what you are putting out as the "right" way to look at this.

It is settled in my heart, mind and spirit that Christ fulfilled the Law, every jot and tittle and if we are now In Christ, and rest in Him, we also fulfill the Law. This makes it all the more important to see Him as our Sabbath rest.

I am going to put on an entire study by Tony Warren on this very topic, but to sum up my contribution to this conversation I am including a few paragraphs from that study, here.

Link of article or video : http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/faq/oldlaw.html

############
Quote:

"It is true that Christ did not come to destroy or abolish the law and Prophets. Every jot and tittle (or last letter) of the law is still in effect, but Jesus makes it very clear that what He came to do, was to FULFILL or satisfy them for us.

By fulfilling the law Christ satisfied all its requirements in our stead. In other words, the 'required' obedience to such laws are accomplished in Him. Therefore, "in Christ" do we keep all the law faithfully, and cannot be accused. In this way, we can no longer be judged by any of the everlasting laws, because those laws having been satisfied, we are now under the Grace of God. So that in the Spirit of Christ, the law does not condemn us."

end quote
############

Now, in this regard what would the Sabbath now entail? Would it be keeping a day a week holy, or would it mean being IN CHRIST every day? The Jews made of the Law a "religion" they prided themselves on keeping Old Testaments laws, and feasts and the sabbath, and made this the whole of the Law.

Because Jesus was the only human that did keep the whole of the Law, he fulfilled every jot and tittle of it, and therefore He became the Whole of the Law. This is the difference between the Old and New Covenant.

Another thing I would like to address here about Sabbath keeping. There is no longer a Temple to go to on the Sabbath, nowhere for animal sacrifices on feast days or a place to carry out all that was required by the laws that you speak of as being so important. Jesus is the New Temple that we sacrifice our lives in to become part of His Body, it is ALL ABOUT BEING IN CHRIST.

Simply put:

We do keep the Law if we are IN CHRIST.

It was a good conversation, and each had important things to say and add to the complete picture of this issue. I appreciate and love you all, and my standing up for what I know to be Truth, helps me understand why you do the same.

In His Love, and Grace, and Rest,

Patti C.

Thank you Michael for commenting, your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessed Be His Name

Hello everyone. Well, this is one of those things that really tends to bother me -- kinda like the staunch disagreements we tend to see on the topic of the rapture. I know we are all speaking in love to one another, so that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about people who love the Most High God who see the things of Him so differently. I cannot conceive in my heart how this can be, and it hurts deeply to know it is a reality. If the Holy Spirit is leading us into all truth, then why are we not in agreement?? Something to think about...

All I can say is that the only thing my heart wants is His truth. I crave truth constantly no matter the cost to myself. I have no theology degree and no special gift of anything. I want Him and Him alone and only His truth. I don't want any man's version of truth; nothing but the truth of the Creator will do. I tell my Father all the time that I want truth, give me truth, show me the one truth that will set me free and the truth that will please you for me to know and live out. After all this pleading (and I still continue to do this), He has surely answered! But just as interesting, He prepared me ahead of time! One year ago in April, the Father spoke to me in a way He had never spoken before. He revealed to me that things were about to change. The first thing He said was to get out of the church. He told me I would not understand why at that time and that it was still hidden from me then (and at that time, I didn't understand!). He told me to seek Him for this and that He would show me so my very own eyes could see it. He told me what was coming was going to change my future and that it was all about His plans to purify me like silver. That was one year ago, and nothing is the same. He has begun to show me a truth that has changed everything -- and this is after 20 years of being a devoted Christian. Needless to say, some of it was painful.

The only reason I tell this story is that we must seek His truth like searching for precious jewels buried in the sand -- and just like a child completely void of knowledge. I believe that not a day should go by that every single one of us should not go to our knees and ask for His truth. And we must want it so bad that we have no care for what it will mean for us, or about us, or what it will change for us. We live amongst deep, deep deception -- so deep that it could deceive the very elect, if this were possible. Please meditate on that before you hold so tight to the truth that you think you know. We must humble ourselves constantly seeking the truth of the Most High God, because there are many wolves among us in sheep's clothing, and they're all teaching their own message -- and many of them are lying. satan is always ready to feed a lie, and more times than not, it is through a person who calls themself a Christian.

Now, in response to this particular thread, I only have one comment, which are the very words of Christ our Savior. If we hold tightly to His words, that will take us somewhere. It might not be where we are comfortable, but it will truly set us free.

John 14:15 - If you love me, keep My commandments.

What do we do with this, "keep my commandments"? Any way you look at it, He is telling us to keep them to show our love for Him. There is no other explanation for this; it's simply stated. Sometimes I believe we have become so hyper-graced that we read the Bible with rose-colored glasses. If we truly humble ourselves, almost to the point of knowing nothing at all, and we crave the one absolute truth regardless of what the outcome may bring, He can work with us and show us all the hidden mysteries and truths that satan has twisted and buried over the thousands of years prior to even our own births. Believe me, most have been deceived and don't even know it. I was once a victim myself.

Think about this... The fact that Christians disagree on so many biblical topics very clearly means that SOMEONE IS DECEIVED. Our Father's truth is absolute, which means there should never be any disagreement, period.

I pray that we will all fall to our knees and seek His one and only truth, setting aside all self-knowledge, education, and pride in our hearts. We must truly be broken and contrite before Him with a heart that is pliable to His working at all costs. It is painful, because I have felt it many times, and especially recently. And yes, it is life-changing; it will require change, and in some cases, loss. But I can tell you just from recently living some of this out... obedience to the Most High God is always worth it -- in this lifetime and especially in eternity.

With all praises to the name of our Most High God and Our Savior!

Stacy

Dearest of TRUTH seekers in Christ,

I live in a constant state of controlled remorse. It is this Mystery Babylonian system that makes me sick to my life! Only by Jesus Christ my lord, am I able to drag myself from bed daily, to work at my existence to the betterment of whom ever I can assist.

My favorite thing to do is make my coffee and sit down at my desk to visit my favorite site on the internet and read up on my friends. I love you all like my family because you seek the truth as I do and I relish reading about your walk with the Lord! 2 cups of coffee later, I have usually read most of the new posts that interest me and then I feel the need to say something that will make a difference to one of you, or, anyone reading our talks for that matter.

I am a saved sinner of the most lost of lives. How Christ could do what he did for me is beyond my understanding. Jehovah God, his father, and ours too, amazes me beyond comprehension. I know deep in my heart that I am saved, and God loves me beyond my understanding, and this makes me want to do his will with the utmost attention to detail possible. And I know you do as well.

I just want to say one thing about all our discussions. Please forgive me! Please forgive me for not being able to present the Lords word in an understandable enough way that is understood by everyone! I am going to go for now. Please pray for each other and know that I love you all ..........

Michael

Dear Stacy;

I hear what you are saying and identify with your struggle as I think each one of us, who has added to this thread, can totally relate to. These discussions are not about having different truths, but more about how to obey the Lord in the truth we have been given.

We all agree that loving the Lord means keeping His commandments, we disagree on how we are to do this... and frankly that boils down to knowing what Jesus did for us and resting in Him.

Somehow that is too simple. He fulfilled the Law and when we are in Him we also fulfill the Law because of His finished works. This does not mean we don't have to keep His commandments! God forbid!! This means that we do keep them because we love Him and gave our life to Him. and now He lives through us and in us, and we in Him. That is the New Covenant He made with all believers.

What is so complicated about that?!! Christ did not come to bring us a "religion" He hated "religion"!! But man has made a religion of the truth and therefore has perverted it into dogma and ritual.

The Truth is simple, so simple a child can understand it!

Religion is complicated and man needs degrees and certifications to understand all the twists and turns.

We all agree that we seek the Truth, and in these discussions we learn what part is Truth and what part is religion and hopefully act accordingly to rid ourselves of the traditions of man and uncover the simplicity of the Gospel.

So, dear one, keep digging through religion and keep uncovering the simple truth. If it is complicated and requires many "works" on your part, it probably is not truth. The Holy Spirit inside you will lead you to all truth, trust that, while resting in Jesus.

Patti C.

Blessings to you Stacy,

Thank you also for your very thought provoking, encouraging and heartfelt response. TRUTH has been and should be ALL that matters in the light of the floodgate of lies that are being exposed. Once "a" lie is exposed it is imperative that all, who are called by His name, take off the warm and cozy coat of deception that cloaks our lives, that draws lies to us like a magnet. We are ALL. Vulnerable to it.

I would rather deal with them now and allow the deception to be stripped away...BEFORE I REACH THE FINISH LINE. That line is where we receive our crown, and I for one, refuse to let un-repented sin, deceit, man (the created), pride, selfish ambition or anything else prevent me from receiving what He has for me. I'd like all of us to take to heart what Stacy has presented.

Much Love to All,

Blessed Be His Name

Dearest Michael,

I can totally relate to what you are experiencing in your heart with all the darkness we live in daily. I cry more than I ever have because of the lies and for humanity...who are DECEIVED!

In regard to His laws, statutes and commandments: My husband and I have come into the understanding of what Ahaya - the Great I AM, desires for His people and are complying with them...His Sabbaths and His Feast, done His way; and they are most enjoyable and as He stated...they are not burdensome!

Many, many are repenting and coming BACK to the faith in the God of Israel, both Jew and Gentile alike and are finding, as I have written, the most unity of the spirit in the bond of peace. Because in this act of reasonable service...We together ARE Israel! There is no opinion of our own, because we live our lives according to the rules of His household. It IS that simple!

The lie we've been handed is that it is too difficult for any of us to do, so His law no longer exist! Would you give your children a task that was impossible to fulfill? Would you be "the example" for them to follow, knowing they could never accomplish it?

He loved us so much that He took away that "one" thing that would cause our discipline [death!] for breaking the rule...sin - the transgression of the law [of HIS Household], and forgave us for it, for our PAST transgression against it. But He expects us going forward, once truth has been presented to us, to comply with the statutes/rules of HIS house. He expects us not to sin again, and if we do, He expects us to repent! This is when His blood covers us, when we confess with our mouths.

But if we don't acknowledge that we need to obey the instructions HE gave for His Sabbaths and His Feast days, just the way He designed them to be performed; how can we say we are complying to His will for His household, and consider ourselves HIS people, HIS children?

The end of those that continue to sin against His ways...their end is death! For there is no more sacrifice for sin. This means our sins are NOT COVERED! This means DEATH!

"For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins..." Heb 10:26

To not get this, it is as if we have trampled the Son of God underfoot! We become a law unto ourselves. This is how Satan has deceived the whole world, by taking us as far away from HIS truth, by serving us a judgement free, responsibility free gospel! He is not the least bit interested in who agrees with us; He is interested in those that BELIEVE HIM ABOVE ALL ELSE, GET IT and DO IT!

The New Covenant was with whom?

Satan has cherry picked the gospel, served it to us and confused the living daylights out of the "grafted in branches', and to their destruction! Find out what He is saying here. This scripture is quoted from Jer 31:31-34

"For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more." Heb 8:8-10

All those in Christ, who are part of the Olive tree both Jew [natural compliant Israel] and Gentile [Grafted-In and compliant] will NOT see the complete fulfillment of this prophecy UNTIL the Kingdom! When Israel and Judah has been regathered to their home and Christ reigns and rules as KING over them. This is that simple. Ahaya through His Son Yashiya [my Savior -in ancient Hebrew, wants us to take off the "rose colored glasses, Stacy spoke of, and see things the way He meant for them to be seen, understood and performed.

No! There is no longer a sacrifice needed, nor a temple, nor the Levitical priesthood, because He became all of these. But the customs of performing the rules of the house still stand, and are perpetual. We now, have Unleavened bread and wine for the Passover, that represents His body [the lamb] and His blood [that covered the doorposts of our hearts], it is that simple! And BOY! Did we enjoy such an act of remembrance and obedience to His will. My husband and I even roasted lamb and had bitter herbs, JUST to have the experience of the way it used to be...it was incredible!

It is time for us ALL to come back to the ways of the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE...AHAYA! We are His design, and He has a right to do things His way! If we are His...we must comply. To not do so, we have become our on idol, our own god...doing that which please ourselves, rather than the Most High. We then have JUST broken...Commandment #1.

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me." Ex 20:2-3

Don't worry brother, what you have written was clear enough for any receiving heart to understand.

Just remember, you too, are speaking to the wind and the heart that has been prepared...WILL receive it, however it was written. We know that your heart was pure in your doings.

We love you too!

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Linda,

I have a question in regards to this comment you made.

"But if we don't acknowledge that we need to obey the instructions HE gave for His Sabbaths and His Feast days, just the way He designed them to be performed; how can we say we are complying to His will for His household, and consider ourselves HIS people, HIS children?"

Where in the New Testament under the New Covenant does Jesus give instructions for His Sabbaths and His Feast Days? Communion is what He showed His disciples to do in regard to remembering Him and what He did for us. Not one time did Jesus tell his disciples to keep the Sabbath or Feast Days in all of the New Testament!!

Jesus kept them as He had not yet completed His Work on the Cross, and the New Covenant was not yet in effect. And if, as you say it is of crucial importance why did He not say one word about it?? Especially if as you say one not keeping these "Holy days" will face eternal death!!

Jesus never once told us as His followers to return to the shadow after the real had come!! He never tells us to return to the Old Covenant...never, not once!!

I am sorry, but I feel what you are putting forth is the most dangerous of all doctrines because it sounds so good and looks so holy.

So please show me where this is that we are directly instructed to keep the Sabbath or Feast Days in the New Testament??

Thank you!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

Dear Patti,

You need to simply be still in the mind you have, because as I see it, there is NO amount of scripture anyone can give you that you are willing to see, understand or accept as His spoken truth. Find out what thus sayeth the Lord Most High. Believe the CREATOR rather than the created. He will always show you His will and His truth, if you seek Him with all your heart.

Do remember this, there was NO New Testament when the disciples were given these instructions. If there was no New testament, where were the Apostles getting their instructions from? From the Book of the Law. That is why the "New Covenant" you are holding on to for perfect freedom from having to do ANYTHING, is found in...Jer 31:31-34, as I have pointed out - what we call the Old Testament. The One BOOK consist of the Law and the Testament. The One confirms the other.

It is very obvious [and I don't mean to be rude, mean or both] that you do not see or understand ANYTHING that is being presented, especially if it goes against your preconceived dogmatic biases.

I am sorry but I can't help you in this. As I said, I am not trying to convince anyone, that HAS to be left up to the Most High.

Gerlinda, Michael, Stacy and I have presented the best we can to all who are reading this thread. If it does not ring true in your heart...take it to the Most High in prayer. If your humble and willing heart really wants to understand what He means...He will show it to you.

Any objections will be between you and Him. This is simply a call for all to re-think themselves in what we ALL have accepted as truth. For the lies are being exposed faster than we can get use to living with the truth.

Case in point: AHAYA is His most holy name! Yes! It took some getting use to but it is what it is!

My Best Regards,

Blessed Be His Name

Linda,

Again, you did not answer my question because you cannot, so instead you keep putting me down by saying I just can't comprehend this Truth...as I am clinging to the New Covenant so I can have perfect freedom and not do ANYTHING.

How dare you judge me in that way, giving one's whole life to the Lord and living in faith every day is hardly a breeze!! And, because I do not go for what you are conveying, I am missing the mark, and not being still, and in need of prayer, and all manner of things that I am lacking because you cannot prove your case.

Also, I suddenly support all the lies of the Modern Church, and just do not have the spiritual capacity to comprehend the depth of this "new truth". Everything you said to me I could easily say back to you...maybe it is you who does not comprehend. What makes you think I do not go to the Lord in prayer and this is what He is showing me?

I am so glad that I responded like I have on this thread, as what you are putting forth is dangerous and what the Lord showed me to put on at least gives anyone who reads this a balance to gauge your theology by.

We do have the New Testament now, so you could quote from it if you could find anywhere in it that supports your claims...but I guess you cannot so shoot the messenger. That is very telling, and not very supportive of your cause.

Keep speaking to the wind Linda, and in all honesty I pray that the wind is all that hears you. Just because I do not have anyone posting in support of what I am saying does not mean that what you are saying is right. I do trust only in the Creator not the created and that is another part of your advice that points right back at you and your return to the Old Covenant physical rituals.

I will no longer post on your threads...as you never give an answer to questions, just more arrogant, condescending, unwarranted advice. I am sure that is good news for you, as you certainly are not up to the challenge of truly defending your position.

With as much sisterly love as I can muster at this point!

Patti C.

Dear Patti,

I love you and it is OK! I am sorry that I offended you, and that with everything that has been scripturally presented from all who tried to help in one way or another, you were not able to find the answer you were looking for. That is why I must stop with you, before more harm is interpreted.

I am not responsible for where the wind of His word blows, but I am responsible to tell others about it and for what I do with His word. For ALL who moves it forward...

[for "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" 2 Tim 3:16]

...should be sure they are using it with the greatest and utmost fear and conviction and that it is being used appropriately. That is why I try my very best to keep my opinion out of it, and present His word as is. Therefore, the disdain for its truth, if any, does not fall on me but on the Most High. If His word and His commands are dangerous...we are ALL in serious trouble.

Blessings to you and much love,

Linda

Blessed Be His Name

Hi Linda and Patti,

I see this on several forums.

Please do not restrict yourselves by your comments that you will NOT post on each other's threads.

Continue to pray for EACH other to see what the other person sees and trust God to reveal to EACH of you in this case what God is trying to show each of you.

Sometimes it's ok to wait a day or TWO to answer if you do not have a response or answer for each other.

I have found that waiting a day or TWO sometimes God gives us the answer as we pray about it during the day as we contemplate the posts on this site.

ONE MORE thing I have sometimes myself not known something but through prayer maybe a day, week, month or a few months I don't know something but then all of the SUDDEN the HOLY SPIRIT answers my question and I post an article, video or scripture that helps me to convey what it is that I was not able to explain or share previously.

The "KEY" is to TRUST the HOLY SPIRIT to help us to communicate sometimes there will be times when we need to remain silent until the HOLY SPIRIT gives us something to say ( by either studying the WORD or some other means God will assist us )

I pray this makes sense for both of you and you will NOT close the door to continue to EDIFY each other.

God Bless

Steven
WE ALL SEE DIMLY NOW BUT WE WILL SEE MORE CLEARLY AS TIME GOES ON.....

KEEP LOOKING UP!

Steven your thoughts are very much appreciated...well taken.

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Steven,

Yes, the discussion was getting a bit heated, and I like how you put that little fire symbol next to this thread...hot issue, and hot debate!

A time out was necessary, and it was good to stand back before I said something I know I would regret. But, it was difficult to carry on a discussion when the other person refused to answer my questions, and insisted that the only reason I was disagreeing with them is because I did not understand what they were saying. I totally understood what they were saying, and frankly, have read all they say and watched the videos, and have experience dealing with this very same issue right in my own life with friends that have taken this same road.

It makes me wonder when someone goes off issue and refuses to answer direct questions, and resorts to fault finding of the person who disagrees with them, that maybe they cannot support their position. And, especially when one twists my words and makes statements about how I think the Holy Word in Scripture is "dangerous" when they clearly know that is not in anyway what I said, but that what they are putting out as ALL TRUTH is dangerous, and I still believe it is.

I feel strongly about Judaisers and how dangerous this was and continues to be. Jesus rebuked them, and Paul passionately rebuked them and now, in these last days, they have again crept in unaware to the Christian Faith. Linda's movement may not be called "Hebrew Roots" but it is off the same tree, even if she calls it the ALL TRUTH movement. It is dangerous mainly because it looks and sounds so righteous and good, just like we were warned about angels of light, and wolves in sheep's clothing.

Jesus is TRUTH so an ALL TRUTH movement should be ALL ABOUT HIM, not about returning to "religious" rituals. The law of Christ is much more strict than the Mosaic laws which only focused on external things. The law of Christ also focuses on our external actions, thoughts and inner feelings.

So, I think the best recourse for me is to post my own studies into these Jewish roots movements and no longer try and debate with Linda. She has every right to share what she sees as being given to her by the Holy Spirit, as do I. She is my sister in Christ, and as such I will love the person, but hate the theology!! Ha!

I would appreciate Linda taking the time to read studies I put on, as I have taken the time, lots of hours, to watch the studies and videos she puts on, and please answer questions, as it is rude not to. And although she uses some Scriptures, certainly no more than I do in my studies, and she certainly gives plenty of her opinions, even if she says otherwise.

I think, on the whole, this was a good discussion, and although she had supporters for her position, I feel my argument was spirit-filled and very strong in defense of the New Testament, New Covenant, Gospel,although it would have been nice to have someone else that feels the same way jump in and help me out. Yet, I do appreciate your bumping up my study on the dangers of the HRM, that was great timing! Thanks!

I am sorry for my part of any ill chosen words, and I do apologize for resorting to any below the belt comments that sometimes comes with being frustrated. I wrote this to you Steven, but have no problem with Linda reading what I have to say. I just want to end this discussion between us, and if she wants to carry it on in answer to one of my posts, that will be fine.

Blessings to both of you! No hard feelings Linda, but I will continue to expose any movement that adds to the Gospel and the Law of Christ, in a way that takes us backward to the Old Covenant. I have no choice.

Agape!

Patti C.

We need to stop understanding things through the carnal mind. You're looking at the law and understanding the words as though they're speaking of carnal things- you're trying to do carnal things like carnal rest on a carnal day; but the law is not carnal it is spiritual (Ro 7:14) and the commands are understood by the understanding of the Spirit. God is spirit and they that worship Him worship in Spirit and Truth; it is not carnal in any way.

The law doesn't command us to carnally rest in a hallowed carnal day, but to spiritual rest in the hallowed spiritual Day, which is the Word of God, wherein we find rest of Spirit, that is to say, of God. If you are trying to do carnal rituals you are still carnal, and this leaven needs completely purged from the understanding of the church which is a spiritual kingdom and a spiritual people.

The carnal is to be put to death on the cross, and this the death of the flesh of the Saviour is the ending of carnality, as He Himself fulfilled the law and brought to an end the carnal body, and its mind and understanding with it, that we may be free from the bondage of carnal understanding, and set at liberty in the Spirit.

So all carnal aspects of the law are fulfilled by Jesus in the work of the cross, and putting to death the flesh and the mind and understanding of the flesh, He has freed us from the bondage to these carnal things and we serve in newness of Spirit.

In the end, Jesus fulfilled the old covenant, and so He says on the cross "It is finished" that is to say, carnality and the carnal mind and understanding of the old man. Now we need to have the mind of the Spirit and spiritually keep the spiritual commandments of the spiritual law of the Spirit of God. And then again in the Revelation at the 7th vial the words are said "It is done" coming from the temple of heaven which is the fulfilling of the spiritual law through the elect, as Jesus fulfilled the old, the last fulfill the new.

Thank you John,

Well said! I appreciate your comments, for surely we are to understand the New Covenant in a spiritual, "Spirt-filled" way. The Holy Spirit is the crowning glory of Salvation. To have a way to have a direct connection to our Creator, where He lives inside of us, is the most GLORIOUS part of the Lord's plan for us.

In that way, when Christ tells us not to lose our crowns, He is telling us to be Holy Spirit filled, always, for surely the Holy Spirit is the crown we are not to lose, as it is the mark and the seal of God...on our foreheads and on our hands, in what we think and do.

When we are in Christ and Him in us,He takes over our thoughts, and becomes our hands and feet, our blessed assurance that if we stumble, it is always for our own good. By the law we were condemned, and it is also how we condemn ourselves when we sin, so that we know to repent. The law still has value in that regard.

It's like a major appliance...say a refrigerator...that's a great thing to have, but it will not work without a place to plug it in. Jesus is that plug in to God. But, this connection is still not complete, and won't work without the electricity. The Holy Spirit is the electricity that completes the circuit from man to God and enables it to work. That is why we are never to blaspheme the Holy Spirit because it seals the deal, completes the Work.

That is what makes the New Covenant so much better than the Old! Jesus provided the Way to God by sending the Holy Spirit, and the only way to the Father is through the Holy Spirit, and the only way to the Holy Spirit is through Jesus. The Father sent the Son and the Son sent the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit leads back to the Father. It's just so incredible and beautiful and PERFECT!

We are to rest in this completed Work. Does this mean that we do nothing? No! Quite the opposite indeed! This means all things are possible and greater wonders than even Jesus did, we can now do because He died for us! Wow! We are to occupy until He comes, and like Him, be about our Father's business.

Patti C.