Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Congregation Divided

The Rapture is an event that will happen. However the scripture that says "The Church will be raptured" is not found in all of the Bible. We read of individuals that were taken such as Enoch, Elijah and even John when taken up to view what must come to pass.

Now, if that scripture is not found, then it changes everything. It changes who makes up this "Congregation" which does get raptured just prior to the Wrath of God. But once, a person understands who the congregation is, then, it becomes very easy to understand how impossible it is for the Rapture to take place anytime but before the Wrath of God.

You see, the congregation of believers was the same in the days of Paul as it is today. And, what did Paul say to the Romans who questioned the fact that Gentiles made up the "Congregation" of followers of Christ Jesus?

"I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew." Romans 11:1-2 KJB

So, we have those that put the Church/Congregation separate from the Israelites and we have those that put the Israelites separate from the Church/Congregation when, in fact, they are one and the same... of the Olive Tree.... of which the root is Christ Jesus. The Jews are the natural branch and the gentiles are the grafted-in wild branch.

Where did this divisive teaching get systemized? The biggest proponent of this crime was C.I. Scofield. Does this explain why certain people get so angry when you question Scofield's arrangements of facts so as to make two separate Dispensations? In fact, what true Christians ought to be, is very angry at this so called Bible expert who took the One Body of Believers, which was made up of Jews and Gentiles and decided to separate them. By doing that, you could rewrite Biblical teaching. We've heard how a House divided against itself cannot stand, haven't we? Do you suppose that was what was behind the method of madness of Satan and his minions.....divide the believers into groups.

Now, with this teaching finally having been fully understood by myself, I now know that there is no special time that the Church has to have the Gentile half removed before God can deal with the other half. What a disservice to the Word of God.

And what have most of us done? We believe those teachers who didn't search the scriptures for themselves but took their teaching from other teachers who did the same thing.......accepted a falsehood as true Gospel.

With this said, I must say that the past two days have been an eye opener for me and when that kind of event happens that the Holy Spirit reveals something, what can I say but "Wow"! The Word of God that I did know began to make a whole lot more sense.

When will the believers be taken? Good question. How about a very short time before the Return of Jesus Christ to Earth. That is where they are seen by the billions from all tribes and tongues.

Revelation 7: 9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Listen to these two videos by Gary MeMers and learn for yourself why it is so wrong for us to place the Gentiles and Israelites believers into two separate camps. God didn't make a House Divided....why do the believers?

Thank You Steven,
gerlinda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag1MZYr1aRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag1MZYr1aRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxZFvx2PGv8

Re: A Congregation Divided

Hello Gerlinda,

I haven't watched the video but saw this and wanted to stop for a moment and commend your writing. It is SPOT ON! I love it! And it is the TRUTH!

MAY THE MOST HIGH BE PRAISED!

Blessed Be His Name