Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JESUS FULFILLED ALL THE PURPOSES OF THE 70TH WEEK

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Hello all,

I am well aware that there are many out there that think either all or half of the 70th Week of Daniel is yet to be fulfilled. There have been many good studies lately (on this site) that show that the 70th week has been fulfilled, and I for one believe them to be the Truth.

I have found that one reason most do not see this as true is because they see some of the purposes mentioned in Daniel 9:24 as still future, and see the people that will fulfill them to be the Jews. In fact, this is what most pastors preach and churches teach, but does that make it so?

In an attempt to add to the good studies that have been presented here, and to reinforce what they are teaching, I found a study that deals exclusively with the purposes of Daniel 9:24, and proves, biblically, how Jesus fulfilled every one of them. To me, it is of major importance that we garner the import of what this means, and how it aids our understanding of the end-times and what is yet to be fulfilled, and what is already finished.

But, as always, I encourage each one to find out for yourselves, as I know you will be glad you did.

####################

Link of article or video : http://www.christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/an-end...

Jesus Fulfilled the Purposes of Daniel 9:24
During The 70th Week of Daniel

This 70th week of Daniel Bible study focuses on how Christ fulfilled all that was purposed in Daniel 9:24

The reason this is so important is that many Pastors teach that because the Jews did not accept Jesus as their Messiah, and because they did not fulfill God’s requirements in verse 24; then they must be given more time to do it, which they teach will happen during the supposed 7-year tribulation period.

Let’s look at the purposes for the 70th week of Daniel, to see that it’s impossible for the Jews, or anyone, to fulfill the demands.

You will see that only Messiah the Prince, the Lamb of God, could fulfill them; which invalidates Pastors argument that the Jews will do it.

Here are the purposes of the 70th weeks of Daniel prophecy that are given in Daniel 9:24.

“Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, (1)to finish the transgression, (2)and to make an end of sins, (3)and to make reconciliation for iniquity, (4)and to bring in everlasting righteousness, (5)and to seal up the vision and prophecy, (6)and to anoint the most Holy.”

Before we go through these purposes to see how Christ fulfilled them, let’s look at the proper context.

Prior to this prophecy, the Israelites had failed to keep God’s commandments to them, which resulted in His punishing them:
Solomon worshiped the false gods of his foreign wives, which caused God to split the kingdom in two, the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

The northern House of Israel fell into worshiping the false gods of the Assyrians, so God caused the Assyrians to attack and scatter them.

The southern House of Judah (the Jews) fell into worshiping the false gods of the Babylonians, so God caused the Babylonians to kill those who resisted, and take captive those who cooperated. They were in captivity for 70 years, which is when the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy was given.

Through all of these calamities, there was always a faithful remnant who believed in God by faith, such as Daniel and Isaiah.

But the majority sought to fulfill the law out of their flesh and they always failed, for “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God” 1 Corinthians 15:50

So now God was giving the Jews 490 years to reconcile with Him and accept their coming Messiah.

God had punished them for 70 years, but His compassion caused Him to give them 490 years to reconcile with Him.

The simple context of the 70th week of Daniel is that the coming Messiah would offer salvation through the New Covenant to the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

“Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.” Jeremiah 31:31
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.” Romans 11:26

Those who accepted Him as their Messiah, the true Israelites of God would be saved. They would be saved to eternal life, but they would also be saved when they escaped the desolation of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., fulfilling the prophecy “so all Israel will be saved.”

Those that rejected Him as their Messiah would be lost in their sins, and they would be desolated at the hands of the Roman army.

With the proper context in mind, let’s go through the purposes of the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy.

To finish the transgression:

A remnant of Jews returned to rebuild the temple and the city, but a majority did not repent of their sins and stayed in Babylon even after they were set free.

During his ministry, most of them rejected Jesus as their promised Messiah.

In Jesus condemnation of the Jewish leaders He said, “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?” Matthew 23:31-33

The ultimate transgression of the Hebrew people is expressed by Peter: “The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go. But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.” Acts 3:13-15

In what marked their final rejection of Jesus as their Messiah, the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem killed Stephen after he proclaimed, “You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you. Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers, who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it.” Acts 7:51-52

In Matthew 21:33-46 Jesus told the parable of the Wicked Vinedressers. In verse 43, Jesus told the Jews, “Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”

This was fulfilled after the New Covenant was preached to the Jews for 7 years, then after Stephen was stoned to death, the message of the Gospel went to the nations (Gentiles).

Thus we see that the “thy people” of Daniel 9 24 included the very ones who were responsible for the death of their Messiah. The National transgression was complete.

Let’s now look at how Christ fulfilled the demand to finish the transgression.

Isaiah 53:5 foretold Jesus fulfillment, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

“And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.” Hebrews 9:15

To make an end of sins:

No man can stop sinning, so it’s impossible that the Jews could make an end of sins.

Let’s now look at how Christ made an end of sins.

“For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.” Romans 6:10

“For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,” Romans 8:2-3

“For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.” Hebrews 9:26

“And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God.” Hebrews 10:11-12

“For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit.” 1 Peter 3:18

To make reconciliation for iniquity:

No man can make reconciliation for their sins, so this can’t apply to the Jews, only to our Savior.

“For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.” Romans 5:10-11

“Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.” Hebrews 2:17

Reconciliation for iniquity was accomplished by the sacrificial death of Christ as the Lamb of God.

To bring in everlasting righteousness:

No man could ever bring in everlasting righteousness, so this can’t apply to the Jews, only to our Savior.

Everlasting righteousness was what our Lord manifested in His sinless life, and by His life, death, and resurrection, Christ has made everlasting righteousness available to all who accept it by faith.

“But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God–and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.” 1 Corinthians 1:30

“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Corinthians 5:21
“For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.” Hebrews 8:12

“Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness–by whose stripes you were healed.” 1 Peter 2:24

Is there any doubt that He ushered in everlasting righteousness?

To seal up the vision and prophecy.

Man cannot seal up the vision or prophecy, so this can’t apply to the Jews.

The Mosaic Law and covenant pointed to Jesus. He sealed them up, that is, he accomplished them, answered to them to a tittle; all things that were written in the law, the prophets, and the psalms, concerning the Messiah, were fulfilled in him.

“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.” Matthew 5:17

To anoint the Most Holy:

Only God can anoint the Most Holy. The returning Jews rebuilt the temple, but it was never anointed by God, the Ark of the Covenant was never placed there, and God’s presence didn’t fill the temple.

Jesus fulfilled this when He came in the flesh and our High Priest was anointed.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.” Luke 4:18

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

In summary: All six of these purposes were fulfilled during the 70th week of Daniel. Jesus has fulfilled everything that He commanded the Jews to do.

In the words of the Messiah, “it is finished” John 19:30

#########################

Clearly what was finished at the Cross is much more than most understands! I feel that not seeing this is a hindrance to rightly dividing the Word, and leads to all sorts of false prophecies and end time scenarios that are just not correct. In all honesty, it seems that man and his traditions and propensity to place these traditions into the Plan of God, have made complex that which is plain and simple.

As always, the discovery of one truth leads to the finding out of so many others. Surely this treasure hunt produces priceless jewels, which enlighten us, and encourage us to keep digging.

With love for all my brothers and sisters in Christ,

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: JESUS FULFILLED ALL THE PURPOSES OF THE 70TH WEEK

Bumping this up to go with the other one about Daniel's 70th week... When this gets talked about as not being fulfilled, I feel it is important to show that it has.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.