Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Locust with the face of a man"

And here is the schedule:

1. 9-11-2001

2. October 29, 2008

3. 10 Tishrei 5776, which begins the evening of 22 September 2015.

by Michael Colunga (4 May 2014)

Someone on Five Doves sees the schedule much like many of us, here on RaptureBibleProphecyForum. I am not able to duplicate his coloring effects so please click into his original article to get full benefit of it. Gerlinda

"Locust with the face of a man...leads to Rapture date??? A Thursday???"
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/michaelc54-1.htm

For Fair Use Education and Discussion Purposes

Locust with the face of a man...

Four MV-22 Ospreys from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing

Thanks, Gino, for asking that insightful question about the locusts.

It is written,

The Fifth Trumpet Brings the First Terror

1Then the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.a2When he opened it, smoke poured out as though from a huge furnace, and the sunlight and air turned dark from the smoke.

3Then locusts came from the smoke and descended on the earth, and they were given power to sting like scorpions. 4They were told not to harm the grass or plants or trees, but only the people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were told not to kill them but to torture them for five months with pain like the pain of a scorpion sting. 6In those days people will seek death but will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them!

7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. They had what looked like gold crowns on their heads, and their faces looked like human faces. 8They had hair like women’s hair and teeth like the teeth of a lion. 9They wore armor made of iron, and their wings roared like an army of chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails that stung like scorpions, and for five months they had the power to torment people. 11Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon—the Destroyer.

Revelation 9:1-11 NLT

The locust can be Ospreys, above, or drones that are remote-controlled by men on the ground [hence: “their faces looked like human faces”].

http://news.msn.com/science-technology/santa-fe-real-estate-agent-takes-to-using-drone

Now, Revelation 9:11 is the signature of the antichrist, and I’ll show you why.

First, let us establish the idea that the son of destruction and the antichrist are one and the same.

It is written,

Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 NIV

The NIV is rightly noted as a translation that delivers the gist of each passage. However, to get an idea of the original wording, let’s view another translation of the same verse.

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction....

2 Thessalonians 2:3 ESV

Where do we remember seeing something like that?

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.”

Matthew 7:13 ESV

The narrow gate is Yeshua HaMashiach, for it is written,

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Acts 4:12 NASB

Again, it is written,

For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:11 ESV

The wide gate cannot be that of a sheepfold, but must represent the antichrist.

It is written,

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life.

John 6:68 KJV

The antichrist has the words of death. Jesus says,

I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

John 5:43 NIV

“Comes in his own name”...Hmmmm...Where have I heard something so very much like that?

And here is the revelation of the antichrist. Obama said on Super Tuesday, 2008,

... You see, the challenges we face will not be solved with one meeting in one night. It will not be resolved on even a super-duper Tuesday.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for.

(APPLAUSE)

We are the change that we seek. We are the hope of those boys who have so little, who've been told that they cannot have what they dreamed, that they cannot be what they imagine.

Yes, they can. We are the hope of the father who goes to work before dawn and lies awake with doubt that tells him he cannot give his children the same opportunities that someone gave him.

Yes, he can.

We are the hope of the woman who hears that her city will not be rebuilt, that she cannot somehow claim the life that was swept away in a terrible storm.

Yes, she can.

We are the hope of the future, the answer to the cynics who tell us our house must stand divided, that we cannot come together, that we cannot remake this world as it should be.

We know that we have seen something happen over the last several weeks, over the past several months. We know that what began as a whisper has now swelled to a chorus that cannot be ignored, that will not be deterred, that will ring out across this land as a hymn that will heal this nation, repair this world, make this time different than all the rest.

(APPLAUSE)

Yes, we can. Let's go to work. Yes, we can. Yes, we can. Yes, we can.

Thank you, Chicago. Let's go get to work. I love you.

END

Source: CQ Transcriptions

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/06/AR2008020600199.html

And on 29 September 2008, “666 Change” is clearly visible in front of Obama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJsMxpqawP4

Proof: http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_symbol.html

http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1123.htm

The significance of 29 October 2008:

In the evening, when Obama gave his speech, it was the beginning of 1 Tishrei 5769.

https://www.hebcal.com/converter/?gd=30&gm=9&gy=2008&g2h=1

Significance: http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1212.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1214.htm

For more, please see the front page of http://www.fivedoves.com/.

So now I think we know that the locusts and their king represent military aircraft (MV-22s or drones) of the USA, whose president appears by all accounts to be the son of destruction.

And the independent verification comes from the POTUS typically misinterpreting scripture, namely Isaiah 9:10

And yet, what does the entire context say?

Note that the gnostic blowhards like Dan Brown like to boast that the USA is ascendant Israel. [Wake up! It’s between the lines of his novels.]

However, anyone can see that it is written,

The Lord’s Anger against Israel

8The Lord has spoken out against Jacob;

his judgment has fallen upon Israel.

9And the people of Israele and Samaria,

who spoke with such pride and arrogance,

will soon know it.

10They said, “We will replace the broken bricks of our ruins with finished stone,

and replant the felled sycamore-fig trees with cedars.”

11But the Lord will bring Rezin’s enemies against Israel

and stir up all their foes.

12The Syriansf from the east and the Philistines from the west

will bare their fangs and devour Israel.

But even then the Lord’s anger will not be satisfied.

His fist is still poised to strike.

13For after all this punishment, the people will still not repent.

They will not seek the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

14Therefore, in a single day the Lord will destroy both the head and the tail,

the noble palm branch and the lowly reed.

15The leaders of Israel are the head,

and the lying prophets are the tail.

16For the leaders of the people have misled them.

They have led them down the path of destruction.

17That is why the Lord takes no pleasure in the young men

and shows no mercy even to the widows and orphans.

For they are all wicked hypocrites,

and they all speak foolishness.

18This wickedness is like a brushfire.

It burns not only briers and thorns

but also sets the forests ablaze.

Its burning sends up clouds of smoke.

19The land will be blackened

by the fury of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

The people will be fuel for the fire,

and no one will spare even his own brother.

20They will attack their neighbor on the right

but will still be hungry.

They will devour their neighbor on the left

but will not be satisfied.

In the end they will even eat their own children.g

21Manasseh will feed on Ephraim,

Ephraim will feed on Manasseh,

and both will devour Judah.

Isaiah 9:8-21 NLT

Therefore—and this is extremely important given all the recent disasters in the USA—the LORD has forgiven the people of Eretz Israel,

but the people of Ersatz Israel, the USA, are still bound by these verses in Isaiah.

Let me illustrate. The three instances of “But even then the Lord’s anger will not be satisfied.

His fist is still poised to strike,” are a remez to Leviticus 26:14-39.

And here is the schedule:

1. 9-11-2001

2. October 29, 2008

3. 10 Tishrei 5776, which begins the evening of 22 September 2015.

Again, this schedule applies to us because of the unassailable applicability of verses 13 to 16, above, to the present USA.

There are false shepherds that promise to lead you to your best day yet. Well, it wasn’t a very good day for anyone who has been on the receiving end of any number of unavoidable disasters in the USA these past 13, going on 14, years.

No, in fact, many scoff at the prophecies of the Tanakh, saying that certain passages, like “In the end they will even eat their own children.g,” are just too rediculous to believe. “That applied to Masada,” they say, “not us!”

We who are in the know have the spirit of discernment, and we let scripture interpret scripture. The following passage is about the time immediately following the Rapture.

It is written,

2The godly people have all disappeared;

not one honest person is left on the earth.

They are all murderers,

setting traps even for their own brothers.

3Both their hands are equally skilled at doing evil!

Officials and judges alike demand bribes.

The people with influence get what they want,

and together they scheme to twist justice.

4Even the best of them is like a brier;

the most honest is as dangerous as a hedge of thorns.

But your judgment day is coming swiftly now.

Your time of punishment is here, a time of confusion.

5Don’t trust anyone—

not your best friend or even your wife!

6For the son despises his father.

The daughter defies her mother.

The daughter-in-law defies her mother-in-law.

Your enemies are right in your own household!

7As for me, I look to the Lord for help.

I wait confidently for God to save me,

and my God will certainly hear me.

8Do not gloat over me, my enemies!

For though I fall, I will rise again.

Though I sit in darkness,

the Lord will be my light.

9I will be patient as the Lord punishes me,

for I have sinned against him.

But after that, he will take up my case

and give me justice for all I have suffered from my enemies.

The Lord will bring me into the light,

and I will see his righteousness.

10Then my enemies will see that the Lord is on my side.

They will be ashamed that they taunted me, saying,

“So where is the Lord—

that God of yours?”

With my own eyes I will see their downfall;

they will be trampled like mud in the streets.

11In that day, Israel, your cities will be rebuilt,

and your borders will be extended.

12People from many lands will come and honor you—

from Assyria all the way to the towns of Egypt,

from Egypt all the way to the Euphrates River,a

and from distant seas and mountains.

Micah 7:2-12 NLT

Note to Obama: Hey, if you didn’t have your cranium in Uranium, you would have quoted Micah 7:8 instead of the arrogant Isaiah 9:10!!!!

No wonder they call your book, “The Audacity of Hops,” thought up in an Illuminati backroom over beer.

And yet, verse 13 of Micah 7 applies to the Good Ol’ USA, if we fail to repent as a nation, and as individuals.

13But the landb will become empty and desolate

because of the wickedness of those who live there.

Micah 7:13 NLT

On the Great Seal of the United States, we find the phrase, “E Pluribus Unum.”

This means, in Illuminati tradition, that from democracy [in itself a rebellion against the rule of the Most High] shall emerge the great tyrant, the Antichrist.

Jesus begins with the Antichrist, just as Revelation 6:2 does. It is written,

4Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone mislead you,5for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many.6And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately.7Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world.8But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.

9“Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers.b10And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other.11And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people.12Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold.13But the one who endures to the end will be saved.14And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nationsc will hear it; and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:4-14 NLT

Verse 4 is a remez to a specific verse in the Tanakh.

◄ Daniel 9:27 ►

Text Analysis

Str
Translit
Hebrew
English
Morph

wə-hiḡ-bîr
וְהִגְבִּ֥יר
And he shall confirm
Verb

bə-rîṯ
בְּרִ֛ית
the covenant
Noun

lā-rab-bîm
לָרַבִּ֖ים
with the many
Adj

šā-ḇū-a‘
שָׁב֣וּעַ
week
Noun

’e-ḥāḏ;
אֶחָ֑ד
for one
Adj

wa-ḥă-ṣî
וַחֲצִ֨י
and in the middle
Noun

haš-šā-ḇū-a‘
הַשָּׁב֜וּעַ
of the week
Noun

yaš-bîṯ
יַשְׁבִּ֣ית ׀
to cease
Verb

ze-ḇaḥ
זֶ֣בַח
he shall cause the sacrifice
Noun

ū-min-ḥāh,
וּמִנְחָ֗ה
and the offering
Noun

wə-‘al
וְעַ֨ל
and for
Prep

kə-nap̄
כְּנַ֤ף
the overspreading
Noun

šiq-qū-ṣîm
שִׁקּוּצִים֙
of abominations [it]
Noun

mə-šō-mêm,
מְשֹׁמֵ֔ם
he shall make desolate
Verb

wə-‘aḏ-
וְעַד־
and even until
Prep

kā-lāh
כָּלָה֙
the consummation
Noun

wə-ne-ḥĕ-rā-ṣāh,
וְנֶ֣חֱרָצָ֔ה
that determined
Verb

tit-taḵ
תִּתַּ֖ךְ
shall be poured
Verb

‘al-
עַל־
on
Prep

šō-mêm.
שֹׁמֵֽם׃
desolate
Verb

פ
-
Englishman's Concordance

lā·rab·bîm — 4 Occurrences

Esther 4:3
HEB: וָאֵ֔פֶר יֻצַּ֖ע לָֽרַבִּֽים׃
NAS: and wailing; and many lay
KJV: and wailing; and many lay
INT: and ashes lay and many

Isaiah 53:11
HEB: צַדִּ֛יק עַבְדִּ֖י לָֽרַבִּ֑ים וַעֲוֹנֹתָ֖ם ה֥וּא
NAS: will justify the many, As He will bear
KJV: justify many; for he shall bear
INT: the Righteous my Servant the many their iniquities He

Daniel 9:27
HEB: וְהִגְבִּ֥יר בְּרִ֛ית לָרַבִּ֖ים שָׁב֣וּעַ אֶחָ֑ד
NAS: covenant with the many for one
KJV: the covenant with many for one
INT: will make covenant the many week one

Daniel 11:33
HEB: עָ֔ם יָבִ֖ינוּ לָֽרַבִּ֑ים וְנִכְשְׁל֞וּ בְּחֶ֧רֶב
NAS: will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall
KJV: shall instruct many: yet they shall fall
INT: the people will give to the many will fall sword

The reason that Revelation 6:2 refers to the antichrist, is because of Daniel 7—which is often overlooked for giving us specifics.

It is written,

The Vision Is Explained

15I, Daniel, was troubled by all I had seen, and my visions terrified me. 16So I approached one of those standing beside the throne and asked him what it all meant. He explained it to me like this: 17“These four huge beasts represent four kingdoms that will arise from the earth. 18But in the end, the holy people of the Most High will be given the kingdom, and they will rule forever and ever.”

19Then I wanted to know the true meaning of the fourth beast, the one so different from the others and so terrifying. It had devoured and crushed its victims with iron teeth and bronze claws, trampling their remains beneath its feet. 20I also asked about the ten horns on the fourth beast’s head and the little horn that came up afterward and destroyed three of the other horns. This horn had seemed greater than the others, and it had human eyes and a mouth that was boasting arrogantly. 21As I watched, this horn was waging war against God’s holy people and was defeating them, 22until the Ancient One—the Most High—came and judged in favor of his holy people. Then the time arrived for the holy people to take over the kingdom.

23Then he said to me, “This fourth beast is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be different from all the others. It will devour the whole world, trampling and crushing everything in its path. 24Its ten horns are ten kings who will rule that empire. Then another king will arise, different from the other ten, who will subdue three of them. 25He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

26“But then the court will pass judgment, and all his power will be taken away and completely destroyed. 27Then the sovereignty, power, and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be given to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will last forever, and all rulers will serve and obey him.”

28That was the end of the vision. I, Daniel, was terrified by my thoughts and my face was pale with fear, but I kept these things to myself.

Daniel 7:15-28 NLT

Whoa, Mikey! How can Daniel 7:25 possibly refer to BHO, seeing as the end of the 7 years is on 10 Tishrei 5776????

Here’s what you need to know:

Time: one term in the Senate.

Times: two term POTUS.

Half a time: Revelation 17:12

Here, we need a little understanding. It is written,

The ten horns of the beast are ten kings who have not yet risen to power.

They will be appointed to their kingdoms for one brief moment to reign with the beast.

Revelation 17:12 NLT

One brief moment is from the Rapture, when Satan gets kicked out of heaven

(Michael and his angels having opened up a can of whoop-ass on the Devil), until Yom Kippur 5776, which begins the evening of 22 September 2015.

Half a time is half of Obama’s second term, I should think—or what’s left of it after you lop off the end. The Eastern way of telling any story is chock-a-block full of flashback. So Daniel 7:25 contains a flashback, which is the phrase, “half a time,” meaning to count from the middle of the 976 days of Obama’s second term. Subtracting 488 days from 23 September 2015 brings us to Friday, 23 May 2014. That day, the 37th day of counting the Omer, is 23 Sivan 5774, which begins Thursday evening, 22 May 2014. The Obama-snare health and hellfare system is about to take effect.

Of that time, Jesus says,

“I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

John 16:33 NLT

~Blessings,

Mike