Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EZEKIEL 37: OF WHOM DOTH THE PROPHET SPEAK?

Ezek 37:15-17
The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, {16} Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: {17} And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Here we see that Ezekiel is commanded to take two sticks which represent the southern and northern kingdom of Israel. He is also commanded to take both sticks in his hand and as he does they shall become as one. Now for us to understand the spiritual meaning behind this we must look further in the Bible to give us understanding.

(Isa 14:1 KJV) For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Notice in this passage that "strangers" will be joined to Jacob. Jacob is a biblical reference to the redeemed of God. Now what strangers are going to be joined to Jacob? When we go to the New Testament, we find in many places that God is going to save the Gentiles also not only a remnant out of national Israel will be saved but many Gentiles will be saved also. We read in Romans 11 about how the Gentiles were grafted into the natural tree. The truth of the Gospel came to national Israel first and many believed and into that tree were the wild olive trees or the Gentiles grafted in to salvation. The melding of both Gentiles and physical Jews to form the Israel of God is set out at the end of Romans Chapter 11

(Rom 11:25-26 KJV) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. {26} And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

This verse has probably been the most misunderstood and misapplied verse in the New Testament. The prophecy moguls continue to use this verse as their prooftext that the entire nation of Israel will become saved at a future time. Even those who believe in free will apparently believe in predestination in that the whole nation of Israel is going to become saved. The key to understanding this verse is simple "until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in." We saw in Ezekiel that God is going to make one nation of Israel out of the two sticks, the southern and northern kingdoms. The spiritual principle is simple. When God begins to save the Gentiles out of many countries and when the last one is saved that is to be saved , then "ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED." The all Israel is the Church of God and not the physical nation of Israel as we have already defined who Israel is.

(2 Pet 3:9 KJV) The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(John 6:39 KJV) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Here are two verses which harmonize in meaning. In 2 Peter 3:9 we read that God is "not willing that any should perish." Who are these that God does not will to perish? They are His elect and He has committed Himself to save everyone which He named before the foundation of the world to salvation. In John 6:39 Jesus states that all of those the Father gives Him will come to Him and He will not lose one single soul. 2 Peter 3:9 in no way means that God does not want any to perish in hell and that He is waiting for them to accept Christ. This has nothing to do with that type of thought. If God wills something, do you think created man has the ability to abort God’s will? I think not but there are many who propose free will who believe they can command God when they want to be saved. How about this one "I gave God permission to be Lord of my Life." Arrogance, Blind Arrogance!!!!

Let us continue and look at a few more verses which give us a better understanding of the idea of combining two to make one.

(Eph 2:13-22 KJV) But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. {14} For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; {15} Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; {16} And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: {17} And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. {18} For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. {19} Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; {20} And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; {21} In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: {22} In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Here we read that Christ is our peace who made one out of two, both Jews and Gentiles will be brought into the Church and as a result He makes one new man out of us. Notice the verses also state that He preached to those who were far off and near. This is another indication that the Gospel will go to the Gentiles as well as the Jews. Also the Scriptures teach we both have access unto the Father by one Spirit. The teaching tells us that we all stand on the same footing and that no single race stands before God with a most favored status. We see that those who become saved are being built into a holy temple in the Lord. A while back I had mentioned the fact that Ezekiel 40-48 was not describing some "Millennium Temple" but it was describing the perfection of the church in building terms. Verse 22 reveals to us that the temple is a spiritual one and not a physical one.

(Rom 5:1 KJV) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

(Psa 46:9 KJV) He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

The covenant of peace is the Gospel itself which brings peace between God and man. Unsaved man is at war with God until a person becomes saved then there is peace. (Eph 6:15 KJV) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; The wars that God makes to cease are the wars between Himself and unsaved man. When God saves someone, He ends the war and He does this all over the world as he saves His elect out of every nation and tongue.

Notice the Ezekiel passage emphasizes that the covenant of peace will be an everlasting covenant. If God was speaking about physical wars between countries or individuals, then something is wrong because as soon as one war ends another one starts somewhere. Since this is a perpetual covenant, we are on safe ground viewing this covenant as the Gospel itself.

(Rev 21:3 KJV) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

The Ezekiel passage speaks of the sanctuary of God being in the midst of the believers forever. This seals the understanding that this Chapter is not speaking of the physical Jews but rather of the Redeemed of God.

Ezek 37:27-28
My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. {28} And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

(2 Cor 6:14-18 KJV) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? {15} And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? {16} And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. {17} Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, {18} And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

God is saying that when we come out of the heathen and sinful practices, He will redeem us and be our God and Father forever and we will never be forsaken. Remember Isaiah 62:4? God continues to build the tabernacle of David or otherwise known as the church as we see in the Acts passage. The result of this building will be those who will seek the Lord, whom the Lord has called.

(Acts 15:15-17 KJV) And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, {16} After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: {17} That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

(Rev 21:1-5 KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. {2} And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. {3} And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. {4} And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. {5} And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

What a beautiful passage to end up the study of Ezekiel 37. The heathen knows when God has sanctified Israel because every born again believer is a testimony to the faithfulness of God. Remember, "I once was lost but now am found." We are found in the sanctuary in the midst of the New Jerusalem. God is our refuge and our strength.

Summation

We have come a long way in the study of Ezekiel 37 and we have safely concluded that this chapter is not speaking of the founding of Israel in 1948 nor does it apply to a future golden reign where all the physical Jews will become saved. This chapter deals specifically with the church as it is built one bone at a time. So the next time you read about Ezekiel 37 referring to national Israel, see if they go in depth as we did or if they just do a cursory "pick and choose" to make their prophecy fit into their personal molds.

##########################

I hope this verse by verse study has shown those who see this chapter as referring to national Israel, that this simply is not the case when held up to close examination and Biblical scrutiny. It is about the building up of all the members of the Body of Christ, which becomes God’s chosen people, Israel. All Israel will be saved!! Everyone who accepted the free gift of living water from the Creator and are born again from above. All, no matter nation, race or color.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.