Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What do you think the FALLING AWAY MEANS?

Hi Michael,

I know what you are saying about having a intuition about the Bible. You say you've always had it; I have also...I can't always say it was the Bible but intuition is the word that would describe my own "Inner Feelings/Thoughts". Before I was a Christian, I had my handwriting analyzed just for the fun of it and was amazed that it stressed my having strong intuition and seldom was I ever wrong. Of course, we know that seeking those kind of things are wrong but the One that makes us, is the One who equipped us for His Glory. So, using His Word, pondering what it is we learn and watching along with constant thoughts about Him & His Prophetic timing, is what we are drawn to do. It is such a strong pull and like you, I don't have much interest in anything else. And I am sure, also like you, I've had a tendency to try to warn others...especially family. Do they listen? Nope, even though they acknowledge that, in other areas, we have been correct. I want to help when help isn't wanted. It's hard to hold back. Funny, isn't it?

I've been dwelling a whole lot on what Mr. Cati has shown in His decoding videos of the last two times. Based on that, all that is taking place and the scripture that indicates the Good man perisheth; he is taken to save him from the evil to come, which is in Isaiah 57:1-2, I can't help but think that some time this year, that great catastrophe will take place.

I counted the days from the up-coming Solar Eclipes of April 29th, adding 53/54 days and it comes to around the New Moon of June (21st.) That number is found in The Groxt findings. Mr. Cati takes that timing of the last Eclipse to indicate, they might use the same pattern. Perhaps, that plane will be used in the second half? I don't know; just guessing there. The number 21 is also found 15 days after Pentecost, which has always stuck in my mind too because of Yacov Rambsel's findings.

We know that the Illuminati are looking to raise Altantis out of the ashes of the Eagle. No doubt, they have no concern about this country. They have already loaded the basket with the wicked woman in it, ready for it's flight to the Land of Shinar.

Another strong indicator is that the 21st of June is the beginning of the Hebrew month of Tammuz, which we know is name of that one that they strive to resurrect. And adding the 5 months of the stinging of the Locust, we would come close (minus 10 days, either before or after) to that time-line that John/Patti mentioned; the 10th day of the 1st month.

Now, Michael, these things, by no means, are set in granite. They are my pebbles, what I have thought about a lot based on so many pieces that are popping up that pile atop the old pieces. They are my pile of rocks. So, please do not hold me to any of this. I share what is on my own heart and what my own intuition seems to say. OK? Perhaps you or someone else will have something to add to this?

I don't much think about the New Temple anymore that the Free-Masons plan on erecting because so much else has been learned but if I had to guess where they will put it; it would be at the Dome of the Spirit, which was suppose to have been the actual spot of the Holy of Holies.

YSIC,
gerlinda

Dears brothers and sisters in Christ,

I just read something in the NLT Study Bible that shed some light on this subject! It reads like this

II Thessalonians 2:3.......Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed-the on who brings destruction.

I think this is a great translation of the words "FALLING AWAY", don't you? And that is exactly what is going on today and it just keeps getting worse and worse each day that goes by!

The ONE WORLD ORDER is that great REBELLION! And it is merging ALL religions into ONE SATANIC CULT! Imagine that! No wander we are to have nothing to do with the world, it is SICK!!!

Michael

Michael,

I am so glad to see that you put your "revelation" on this thread...it is perfect and describes what is happening as the Great Falling Away the best. It is "rebellion against God" falling away from Truth in a willful and rebellious way! This is not about unbelievers that don't know the truth nor care to know it, this is about believers that are exposed to the truth and reject it willingly.

This is what I was conveying in my explanation, but you nailed it by emphasizing the willingness and rebellion involved in the falling away process. Amen! Good job!

Thanks Brother!!

Patti C.

Gerlinda about the durations the revelation speaks of a 1260 day span but Christ also said that the duration would be shortened for the elects sake and im not sure how this affects the 1260 days other than to say it could be less than 1260 days. Since the10th month is 9 months before the 7th month, then its a minimum of 9 months long.

So the duration is between 9 months and 42 months. It hasn't started yet - it starts on tevet 10 with a false second coming which will be quite visible to everyone' and will end on tishri 22, the last day, that great day of the feast

About www3 all I can say is that all carnal warfare will cease at the coming of the son of perdition, it will switch to spiritual warfare between the elect and the world- that is a battle of truth versus lies which last battle is the gathering to armaggedon

Michael you mention difficulties with others hearing you but I would advise we not look at this as a trying to convince others but instead as a simple speaking of the words themselves. This is what we should think of ourselves as doing - speaking these words. God will take it from there. This is not about who can figure it out and what are we to do, but who is God choosing and watch what the Lord will do. Because what man who delivers a child from the womb asked anything of the child?

You speak of monetary costs and illusions, to be clear what I'm talking about will be quite real , as the parousia of the son of perdition is with all power' and these will be no illusions and one thing is sure- anyone without knowledge of the coming of the king of confusion in the tenth month is a dead man - not physically, but spiritually. They will lose their crown

To add concerning them slain by the destroyer' though spiritually they are dead, there is then the resurrection, and the elect are the resurrection- that is to say their ministry through the Word all in the grave hear and come back to life

After much thought,

I think all of you have merit!

To add my final thoughts on this matter, I have come to realize that those left standing for the Lord, after the rebellion or The Falling Away, will be the Elect. The elect will be persecuted by those that fell away and think that they are doing Gods will by killing us.

I think this is where the rubber meets the road! There will be a test for this end times generation! And we will be faced with giving our lives for our belief that Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father and the truth. This is where we must STAND TALL! And the only way to do this is through our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Each person must now put on his ARMOR and begin self examination as to our own relationship with Jesus.

I have come to find that I need to focus on my own boards in my eyes and not judge others, especially right now! Only by looking in the mirror can we realize that the person we see is the only one that will be standing before the Lord on Judgment Day. I don't want to die without knowing that I have done all that I could to help someone, some how, by being the type of person that Jesus wants me to be.

I find that I now think that our only hope is in forgiveness and love for each other. If I must suffer for anything, I want to be sure it is for doing what the Lord wants me to do. I refuse to Fall Away! I am going to do everything in my power and faith in Jesus Christ, to STAND UP for the TRUTH!

I cannot keep the commandments for I am a sinner! But I am forgiven, because I have FAITH that Jesus loves me and has forgiven me! No more guilt! But in my mind, I will keep the 10 commandments on the front burner as my guide. For that is how I feel that I must polish my ARMOR, by TRYING to be a better human being, and learning to love others as I do myself.

The attacks on me have been constant by the evil one. Some of the closest people to me have turned away. Our country is falling away and being led by the devil himself! The knowledge of it all makes me want to puke! The whole world has gone MAD! This is the falling away! There is no JUSTICE anywhere. Only death and hatred! This is the falling away! Wrong is now Right and Right is now considered Wrong! This is the falling away!

The man of perdition is ready to come out of the closet! The mask is about to come off. I hope and pray that I can get out of here before this sickness manifests itself in our dimension. But come what may, thy kingdom come, thy will be done.......

Michael