Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ISRAEL WAS SPIRITUAL FROM THE BEGINNING

Hi Linda,

The Romans headed up by Esau, confiscated the Torah scrolls, ancient artifacts, all the Temple treasures, set the temple on fire, left no stone unturned, killed many of the Most High’s Chosen People, and those who listened escaped, and ran into the mountains of Africa, just as directed.

The proof is that the Jews who listened and left Jerusalem traveled north to Galilee, east into other Middle Eastern countries and south into the Negev Desert where Masada is located, which was later laid siege by the Roman and all but a few killed. Masada stands, to this day for, "Never Again". Linda, there is no proof that these in Masada were African nor that the tribes living in and around Jerusalem were African. On the contrary, they are Semitic and a mixture of many colors just as they are today. There are thousands of Jews in other Middle Eastern countries, where they remain to this day, converts to Islam....many not even knowing that they are Hebrews. The Jews in Africa are basically the off-spring of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. So you see Linda, without meaning to set afire to this topic, it seems to be a very narrow minded topic for the Negroes to claim to be the only true Hebrews. It just is not so.

Esau is good at keeping records of everything!

Yes he is. For instance the Nazis of WWII kept such intricate records that the names of every Jew that was taken to camps & exterminated were recorded and to this day, Israel has the Holocaust Museum where the pictures and names are posted. The Jews of WWII are mad also because those of Esau (The Synagogue of Satan} killed those that they considered the real threat, the Jewish people of many tribes and colors. All of the evidence and proof is there; it cannot be shoved aside. Among all of those pictures of Holocaust victims, there was no Negros. Why is that? Still, we know that these 6 million or so people are of the many tribes of Israel. What the people of Israel, as a whole, do not know is that the very people that rule over them today in the Knesset are of the Tribe of Dan, out of whom was prophesied would come a/c. Do you see how it continues right within their own tribes, brother against brother....Jacob and Essau...of which will come the one End Time ruler with his dominate DNA of Essau, the Red Haired one & off-spring who lived in the Red Mountains of Jordan? It is they that now rule with their Laws and Judges? Dan means "Judge".

Linda, I feel for the Negro people just as I do for the Jewish people who were scattered, used and abused and killed by those that thought themselves to be of the Illuminated Race and still do.

Yes, I get angry also with all of the injustice but it does no good at all to stir up this pot of racial hatred. It is almost as if so many Blacks are saying, "It is our turn to repay unto these whites for what they did to our fore-fathers." Truth be known, it was other black tribes in Africa that took up their weapons against the lesser tribes, took prisoners, brought them to the coastal areas to sell to 'ole whitie' that came by ships to get free employment. Notice that they came by Ship. The same ships of Tarshish that first sailed from the shores of the Mediterranean to Europe were of the Tribe of Dan, known as the World Bankers/Illuminati of today. It is the same pattern over and over again. Brother against Brother.

All of the history of the Church and the European Royal families is true and many white, common people were killed because they stood for truth and God. Fox's Book of Martyrs is a fine historical example of the injustice done by European whites against the common white people.

Please consider all of this history before laying claim that it is the Black people who are the True Hebrews.

Respectfully,
gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda,

I am sorry for your discontentment in the truth of who is who. I have emotionally disconnected myself from the responses of this nature and have asked who ever had a problem with the truth, to disprove it with biblical and historical facts. I HAVE done the research and it is all true.

And I also, have personally seen the holocaust museum in U.N created Israel. It is a sad day when we as a people can talk all day about it, but the holocaust that took place amongst the Indians, Mexicans and so-called African-Americans makes the holocaust of Germany, however so atrocious, pale in comparison. You should take a real hard look at that history.

Yes, it is a sore subject after living with lies for these many years for all of us. I pray that because this affects you so strongly, that Christ is trying to help you in the area of what may be pride. We have discussed this before and I am reminded of your response even then, "I just don't want the truth of Israel being a white race to be gobbled up". Forgive me if I am off in paraphrasing your quote. What I have written is true Gerlinda. If it isn't please let everyone know who are the people in Deut 28, for this is the Most High's word...is it not true? Jeremiah 30 may also help you understand, that the people in the land of Israel right now, can not possibly the people of the Most High.

I would also like to know the biblical story of Solomon, the Queen of Sheba and that birth of a son story. Surely it will be found in the Chronicles.

Let me make myself very clear. I am NOT participating in ANY racial taunting whatsoever. My wake-up was painful, to say the least and that's why I wrote "Facing the Truth". My heart goes out to ALL of us that have been deceived, and we are many...JUST like Christ said it would be. But Christ has extended His hand for anyone to come in, as has not forgotten any group of people. Just so happens His people are people of color, and they DO exist. I never had any problem with what color our Savior was, and frankly in my life, I never ever thought about it. So, why should you have a problem with it? I pray Christ is trying to work this out in you, because soon and very soon, He will be coming through the clouds. I do know this truth IS faith shaking.

The second video I posted explains my thoughts exactly! And isn't it something that the Most High is opening the eyes of His people, and they want to shout it out to the rooftops, to have the door slammed shut and told..."oh it doesn't matter". "Oh, you are being racist!" The thing is, it is going to happen, whether we like it or not. He is true to His word. Those who were cut off (Rom 11) will be grafted back in at some point, don't you think? I have been compelled in my heart by no choice of my own, to help in the process of "Waking up... The Valley of Dry Bones". I pray that He compels your heart as well, for what an asset you would be.

The best medicine for deception...is truth!

Respectfully,

Linda

Dear Gerlinda,

What you said in regards to Linda's response to my post was very well said, and I agree with you. I know this is controversial territory for many, and it is important to look at all aspects of this issue.

Thanks for your insightful comments I was relieved that you understood the article in the way it was intended.

Agape!

Patti C.

Dear Sister Linda,

I do love and respect you and it saddened me to see how upset you were by this article and study. I was not offended so much as taken aback by the intensity of your response. Yet, I feel just as intense about what I have learned to be the Truth. So please respect my response in that regard.

Number one, you say you are speaking from truth, and I have no doubt that is true for you, but you must remember Linda that we are all seeing through a glass darkly and no one this side of heaven has all truth about all things. I hope you were not implying that the study I put on was all about lies, because I do take issue with that, especially when your response did not deal with the main concept being presented. You seemed to go off on the issue of who natural Israel was or is, and not focus on the spiritual nature that makes one a member of Israel, God's people.

I wonder if you had a problem with the whole article or just the part about not being able to prove that one is a Hebrew. Therefore I am going to quote several paragraphs from the study that contains its main focus and mine.

Quotes:

"The biggest and most powerful stumbling block the enemy has perpetrated on the followers of Christ is the notion that God has a “chosen race”. Once believers in Christ allow themselves to believe in the ruse of a “chosen race”, a major distraction occurs in the thought process. Carnality distracts spirituality. This hinders the Church and has her falsely thinking that she is a gentile and prohibits the Church of Christ to unite under the one umbrella of Israel. I can only hope by now that the reader discerns the futility in this delusion.

As a chosen nation of God, we will also prevail with God at the end of this fight. And so the believer in Christ is to understand that he has enjoined himself to the chosen nation of Israel. Not of the flesh but of the spirit. Paul’s main purpose for writing the letter to the Galatians was to reveal to them that they are the Israel of God if they follow the rule of spirit over flesh. I invite you to embrace your true identity in the Lord Jesus Christ - you are a part of the Israel of God if you walk according to the spirit.

Unity always requires common ground. While some will argue that Jesus is our common ground, they are not entirely correct. The Apostles have mentioned in their letters that there would be other gospels and other Jesus’ being taught and preached in the Church. Sadly, many of you have seen this for yourselves all too often. One Church preaches a Jesus of anything goes and another preaches a Jesus of condemnation and bondage.

There is even a white Jesus and a black Jesus. This is why the unity of God’s Kingdom will not be found just in Jesus. But rather, the unity that Jesus requires of his followers will be found in Jesus and his Kingdom – which is spiritual Israel. This is the only way unity can be established in God’s people. You must have Jesus as your savior and enter his Kingdom – the Israel of God.

God himself has already ordained our standards. He himself has already given us his measure by which we must all be accountable to meet. They are found in the Word of God and not in the code of anyone’s church or religious organization. My friends do you know what these rules of God are today? Well some of you may very well know them and some of you may not. They are the same rules that God gave to Israel. Except now they are a spiritual set of rules, for Christ himself said that if you were to even lust after a woman in your mind you have already committed adultery in your heart. Yes, they are an even better set of rules for Israel to day, for he said that we are to present ourselves as a living sacrifice.

We have a new identity. We are no longer black, white, Indian, Hispanic, Chinese or any other race. These are all carnal and not spiritual. Paul said there is neither Jew no Greek, bond nor free, these were all carnal as well. But we are a spiritual house and a spiritual nation. We are the Israel of God, who daily struggle with God and with our fellow man in our fight against evil.

(End quotes)

Being "born again in Spirit" is how one is grafted onto the TREE OF LIFE, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!! It is Spiritual and not according to race, heritage, culture etc. Natural Israel becomes Spiritual Israel the exact same way any person does. If the Native American, the Black person, or any other person accepts Christ as their personal Savior and are born again from above they are grafted into Israel.

Here are just few Scriptures that speak of the importance of understanding the spiritual nature of the plan of God. Those that have a living personal relationship with Christ ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD…..always has been always will be.

1Co 2:13

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1Co 15:44 -50

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Eph 1:3-10

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

1Pe 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Col 1:9

For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

1Pe 2:5

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

I appreciate your passion about what the Lord is revealing to you about your own personal heritage and that of those that have been so oppressed by mankind. But we are all of Esau if we are not spiritually born again in Christ no matter what our heritage is. Jews are considered Gentiles if they remain in unbelief…there are only two as you said…Israel or Gentiles…believers or unbelievers.

When I say Jesus is all and everything I mean in both Testaments and every book of His Holy Word…He was the burning bush, the Cloud, the Rock, The Passover Lamb as He is the Temple, the Sabbath in which we rest, the Alpha and Omega of ALL and in ALL!! There is NO OTHER WAY into His sheepfold but to be “born again and worship in Spirit and in Truth”.

In His Name and in His Love,

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

This is posted on this link to keep things from getting scattered and too difficult to keep track.

Steven

============================================

Posted by Linda S

Dear Patti,

I will respond on this post as I presented it as a response to yours.

As far as what I intended to say in my response, it was very clear and I stand by it. This truth, is not a matter of who agrees or disagrees. Truth must be told and I do believe I expressed myself well enough not to rehash the whole thing.

As I encouraged all to do, again, if one disagrees and finds what was written false, to prove it otherwise with historical and biblical facts; that seems reasonable. I do not have a problem with the truth at all, unless it has been covered up and especially cloaked in darkness, to deceive a whole nation of people, that have NO idea who they are, or where their homeland is. This, I believe we ALL should have a problem with.

For Example:
If you knew a child that had been kidnapped and taken far from home to a place unfamiliar, and everything had been stripped from them, and they had been kept for decades in a prison with no way of escape, and YOU had the opportunity to set them free and to let them know who they really are; Would you just look at them and suggest...if they would just meet Jesus, then it really doesn't matter who they are, where they belong, or who they belonged to? God forbid, and woe to you!

This truth is NOT about me finding my heritage, I just so happened to find my heritage searching for truth. It is about truth that has been cloaked in darkness, TO deceive a whole nation of people; a people many believe do not have a right to know, and it is being exposed. It is about Christ bringing ALL things to the light and it is not going to feel good, warm or fuzzy, and the feet that brings the news will not gather many friends. That is the sacrifice one has to expect.

I can say, I know how it feels and how uncomfortable it is to face. But the Most High wants us to know, because it is He that is awakening His people, bringing truth to native born Israel and Gentiles alike.

I am sorry if it does not set well with you, I have been there too. My prayer is that someone reading about this truth, that their eyes will be opened and they will have the answers they have always looked for, hoped for. I pray they will come to repentance and get in right standing with the Most High, that He may Passover them. That He may cloak them in the light of His truth and love. Even so, they will then carry the news to their families and friends, so that they can be the light that was intended for them to be in this deceived world.

"Awaken! Dry Bones, Awaken!" Eze 37
"Arise Blind Israel, Arise!" Rom 11

The world needs to see the light dawning on you...AWAKEN!

Blessings to You!

Blessed Be His Name

Hello brothers and sisters! I am new to posting but not new to the site. I find this thread very interesting and would like to humbly share just a few things from possibly another perspective. It is important to note that in the flesh I am a Gentile, but I have been grafted into the commonwealth of Israel and therefore, I am of the family of Israel, and my gratitude never ends.

I would like to offer something to think about at this point of this overall discussion. The God that we all serve is the God of Israel; He is the great I AM, and He does not change who He is. When all is said and done and we reach the culmination of all God's plans, we must remember that there will be 144,000 servants of the Most High who will be sealed, all from the tribes of the children of Israel, in so much that the Word is specific of how many from each of the different tribes (Rev. 7:3-8). These are chosen physical Israelites who follow the Lamb wherever He goes and who stand with Him and sing a song unto Him that no one else can learn; they are "redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb". (Rev. 14:1-5) They are all from the physical tribes of Israel. The Israelites have not changed, nor has the One who chose them.

I am a Gentile, and yes now, spiritually, I am grafted in to the olive tree as an adopted child, as an heir -- through my belief in and obedience to My Savior, Christ. I believe that once a Gentile does come in to the fold, he is then no longer Jew, nor Gentile, nor anything else -- we are all reconciled unto God in one body by the cross -- and we all have access by one Spirit unto the Father (Ephesians 2:15-16). And what else does it say... "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles [physical Israel] and prophets [physical Israel], Christ himself [physical Israel] being the chief cornerstone." Because of the disobedience/unbelief of Israel, He has now offered to me, the Gentile, the invitation to be grafted in to HIS tree with HIS people following HIS ways -- coming into the commonweath of Israel -- the very people whom He will redeem in the end, those who have the testimony of Christ and follow the commandments of God! The chosen 144,000 is proof of their redemption (and not the only proof of course), and it is proof of the importance to the Most High of their physical lineage and heritage. The bottom line is that physical Israel is the bloodline of His chosen people -- the very bloodline that produced the "Lion of the tribe of Judah". If the physical lineage does not matter, then why is Christ still referred to this in the book of Revelation? He is from the tribe of Judah of Israel; this simply has to matter!

I think we all need to be of the utmost humility and be careful of any thought or action that could be construed as setting aside that bloodline which God originally chose; for Paul specifically instructed us to not boast or be not highminded but to fear (Romans 11:20-21). It's ironic and very though-provoking to me today that the white race (of which I am) is viewed and ordained by themselves as the "majority", and all other races are viewed as "minorities". Isn't that just like satan to take the meek and poor of the earth, who ARE God's chosen people who will inherit the kingdom, and make them the "minority"?? Isn't it just like satan -- knowing that to them, the so-called "minorities" of the earth, apply the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises (Romans 9:4-5) -- to reverse their order and place them on the bottom?? Of course, we must understand that the Most High has allowed this, simply because of his fulfillment of the curses for their disobedience. It is mind-boggling to me that, generally speaking, many of us who are considered the "majority" of the earth have become blinded and even puffed up in some cases that we cannot see this. I used to unknowingly be in this "majority", but I simply rebuke it now.

I would just like to end with one thought... Our enemy wants to devour us -- anyone in Christ whether Israel or Gentile in the flesh. He is the father of lies -- he is the utmost expert at it. Whether it be turning it from rightside-up to upside-down, from frontwards to backwards, or from dark to light, HE IS ALWAYS LYING! He has been lying for thousands of years bringing us to the place we live in today -- the great deception that could be so convincing that if possible, even the elect could be deceived! Because of this, because I love the Lord my God with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my being, and because I know that His ways are not like mine and are much higher (Isaiah 55:8); I have put myself in a place of complete and total humility -- I am nothing and I know nothing! I have to admit to myself and others that I have believed and even passed on many, many lies in the 20 years I have been a Christ follower, and that hurts badly. I want the Most High to reveal ALL the lies I have believed, no matter how cloaked in light they may be, no matter how deep they run, and no matter how it makes me look or feel. I believe it is a necessity to stay in this state of mind, constantly seeking and desiring the one truth of the God of Israel, remembering that the slightest lie can send me down a path of destruction.

All praises to HIS name who will lead us into ALL truth!! We are truly the most blessed of the earth to be HIS!

And P.S. This is written only to share with the people of God and to provoke our thinking; it truly comes from a humble heart.

Welcome to rapture bible prophecy forum Stacy!

God Bless

Steven

Welcome Sister Stacy!

All I can say is, "BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH"

Hi Stacy...great to have you join the conversation! So nice to have all perspectives on this issue.

Dear Linda,

This is really a very good conversation because we both see the absolute importance of finding out who Israel (God’s Chosen people) really are yet have the direct opposite conclusions. In this way we are presenting both sides of this, which is good. I have written much about this because it is the revelation that opened my eyes to the Truth, and it changes everything!! I know that you feel just as passionately about what you believe.

Before I go any further, I want to ask you a few questions to clarify some things. You said this:

******* “The Most High made it about "Two Nations/Nationalities” [that will war until the very end] - Jacob and Esau. One was dark brown [Negro] and the other Esau was red/Caucasian - the progenitor of the Caucasian race. If not, scripturally and historically PROVE IT!***********

Okay…Do you believe that Abraham was black? Do you believe that both Isaac and Rebekah were black? Esau and Jacob were twins so my question is how did they have one black child and one white or red child? (I do not see the different races of people as beginning with Jacob and Esau….but with Noah’s sons).

The differences between Jacob and Esau is not about "Nationalities"....it is about the "natural" (which comes first) vs the "spiritual" which follows the natural. It's all about the "natural, carnal mind" vs. the "spiritual mind", for which we all are working toward achieving.

That is the whole problem we are having, not seeing the difference between what is natural and what is spiritual and this is a major concept to grasp!!
The Bible tells us that Jesus is Israel!

Hosea 11:1

When Israel was a youth I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My Son.

Matthew 2:14, 15

And he arose and took the Child and His mother by night, and departed for Egypt; and was there until the death of Herod, that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet might be fulfilled, saying, “Out of Egypt did I call My Son.”

As Jesus is the true Israel according to Scripture, He is also the true seed of Abraham for it is also written in the Scriptures:

Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, "And to offsprings," referring to many, but referring to one, "And to your offspring," who is Christ. – Galatians 3:16

Thus there is only one true Israel, Jesus Christ, and none other; one redemptive plan of salvation throughout all history; one Gospel; one people of God –the Church, the Israel of God-by faith having been united to Jesus Christ, the true Israel and made heirs according to the promise of God.

For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory. – 2 Corinthians. 1:20.

Mike Vinton has some powerful insights on this in regards to Israel of the flesh and Israel of the spirit and explaining the following Scriptures:
Phl 3:3

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ

Piece of the article by Mike Vinson:

Link of article or video : http://www.iswasandwillbe.com/rev-7_4_8-who-are-the-144_000-part-1/

Being “of the [ physical] stock of Israel, of the [ physical] tribe of Benjamin or the tribe of Judah is “counted but dung” to the man of the spirit. Who then are “the children of God?” Who are “the children of promise?” Who now is Israel? Who now is a Jew? Who now is a Benjamite, or a member of any of the other tribes of Israel? Paul’s answer leaves no room for speculation:

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

There it is, ” not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.” What the spirit is teaching us is that being the physical seed of Abraham does not make one Abraham’s seed. Being a physical Jew or a physical Benjamite or being physically descended from any other “of all the tribes of Israel… is but dung.”

What then does make one “counted for the seed?”

There are two groups and two groups only, who are being saved. One group can be “counted,” and are said to number 144,000. The other group is said to be “innumerable.”

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Rom 9:8 tells us who is “counted for the seed” of Abraham, but here is yet another way of answering that question.

Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

But how can this requirement of being “Abraham’s seed” be made to apply to a Gentile Roman, or a Gentile Ephesian or a Gentile Galatian? How can all these Gentile converts to Christ now be considered as Abraham’s one and only seed? Are Gentile converts to Christ now actually Biblically “counted” as Abraham’s only “promised son”, Abraham’s “one seed?” Are they really to now be considered “as Isaac was… the children of promise?” Are Gentiles actually considered by God, and by the scriptures of His Word, to be Israelites, and heirs of the promise made to Abraham? Is that what “the holy spirit, comparing spiritual with spiritual, teaches?” What do the scriptures teach?

Gal 4:28 Now we brethren [ Gentile Galatians], as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye[ Gentile Ephesians] are no more strangers and foreigners [ to the commonwealth of Israel, verse 12], but fellowcitizens [ of Israel] with the saints, and of the household of God;

Does this make Paul a replacement theologian? Does this take the promise given to Abraham to make of Him a nation and a company of nations and give that promise only to those of both the Jewish and the Gentiles who are converts to Christ? Or does God now have two separate chosen or elect peoples; one according to the flesh, and another according to the spirit? No, God does not have two separate elect or chosen people. “He is NOT a Jew which is one outwardly…”

Did we not just read:

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Did we not just read the New Testament definition of what is and what “is not a Jew?” Did we not read that the Gentile Ephesian converts are those who “are called uncircumcision by that which is called circumcision in the flesh made by hands?” Did not the scriptures we just read teach us that those Ephesian Gentile converts to Christ were “in time PAST Gentiles” in the flesh, but they are now “made near by the blood of Christ,” and they are now a part of “the commonwealth of Israel?” How many phrases like, “the commonwealth of Israel… as Isaac was… counted for the seed… to whom pertaineth the promises…” all addressed to Gentile Christians, must we read before we simply acknowledge that “he is NOT a Jew that is one outwardly, but he is a Jew which is one inwardly?”

##############################

It is interesting how the Lord is using us to show both sides of this issue and in so doing presenting the whole picture. This is important and I am glad to have such a worthy opponent in this discussion.

Agape Sis!

Patti C.

Hello Patti,

I will answer this, "Do I believe Abraham was black"...yes! "Do I believe Isaac and Rebecca was black"...yes! Beyond that, I will not do the research for you, because this is where the truth has to be determined by each individual, that has done their own research. This is to insure that you are not simply taking my word for it. This is where the winds of doctrine was birthed.

I can say, that Rebecca, was given the prophecy by the Most High about her son's and was told, two nations [nationalities] are in your womb. You can read the story in Gen 25. You can find Esau's blessing from his father Isaac in Gen 27. Esau's ancient hatred for his brother in Eze 35. His taking of Jacob's identity and land in Eze 35 & 36, and his demise for the vindictive ways he has treated his brother in Obadiah.

The bible alone has the answers, but there are many extra biblical books that give much support to the inerrancy of the scripture. I encourage ALL to take the journey, it is life changing, to say the least.

I can supply a list of books that will help greatly in your research though. This is at least a good thorough start, for there is much more, but one should be convinced with just the word of the Most High.

The Bible - 1611 KJV with the Apocrypha
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Jasher
The Book of Jubilees
From Babylon to Timbuktu
The Russian ICONS
Chosen People of the Caucasus
The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler

This information should help greatly in your search for understanding sister.

Love You Much!

Blessed Be His Name

Stacy,

Welcome and so glad to have you, not only reading but contributing. You posted an excellent, well thought out and Biblically based response to this issue of the importance of Israel. Is it just Spiritual? No! Is it just Physical? No! Which of the two, in the end, is of the most importance to God? It will be the result of who, in the whole human family of God, whether Jew or Gentile, has become Born-Again and One of His Own Body.
Thank you for the contribution. gerlinda

Gerlinda,

Amen to that! It is all about being Born Again!!

Patti C.

Hello Gerlinda, Patty, and all! It is so nice to meet all of you, so to speak!

I certainly cannot argue anything you have said Gerlinda in your response. We are and will be all one, and I cannot ever be thankful enough for His invitation to come into His own!

If there was one final thing I could say, I would just encourage us to not forget about physical Israel today, which seems to be the point that Linda is trying to make. They are still out there, scattered to the four corners of the earth, and they still matter. satan has worked hard to disregard them, destroy them, and "disappear" them from everything over time, and in many regards and with many "Christians" even, he has been successful. God has a remnant of these people, and He is going to redeem them, along with all of us who have been adopted as members of this nation as well. Acknowledging that Israel is still a physical people today simply acknowledges that His original chosen ones are still out there living the curses, and they are beginning to find their way back - just as the Word declares will happen. This should excite us exceedingly, as we know that our redemption, along with theirs, is very, very near -- as one! Furthermore, can you imagine what this means to the Most High God... His prodigal son, His wayward wife, is returning to Him!! This is huge and is the altogether culmination of His plan! When I think of being a part of the dry bones awakening and joining together with them in obedience to the Most High's laws and commandments as He directed and ordered so long ago (and that have been completely changed over time by man under the influence of satan), it does something in my very soul that I cannot explain -- I, Stacy the Gentile, am grafted in to the chosen nation of Israel, and I gladly walk with them in obedience to Him, thanking Christ all the more for offering me this and making the way for it to be possible. Yes, we are one with Israel, but Israel is still out there, and they are coming home!!!

I believe that we are all in agreement with much of our discussion (primarily our overall redemption as one body); the one missing piece seems to be acknowledging the physical people of Israel today and what it means for the future. The Most High clearly dileneates them throughout His word and even at the end of all things with the 144,000 (and then some). I think that in following Him, we must recognize them as well and understand the magnitude of their return to Him!

I hope this makes sense. This truth has been overwhelming to me -- as well as accepting that just about everything I've learned in "the church" as a child until about a year ago has not been true (and I am 50 years old!). "Work out your salvation with fear and trembling" has new meaning to me now, and there is no oe behind this new meaning but the Most High!! May His name be praised forever more, as there is nothing more pure, more beautiful, and more life-changing than His perfect truth.

Much love to all of you!

Hello Linda,

I have to ask you, "If Isaac and Rebecca were Black, how is it that their twin sons came out Black and White?" There is nothing in the Word of God that indicates another father was involved in this conception.

They had the same parents, thus Essau, whom you say is Caucasian, cannot be a true fact. Essau represents the nation of Islam. Jacob represents the Nation of Israel.

The various Arab tribes that make up those that followed after the religion of Islam; are they white, black or brown? They are made up of various colors; mostly brown. And so it is with Jacob. Nothing has changed over all of these generations.

Essau was hated by God, even before his birth because Almighty God knew that he would leave his parents devotion to the God of their Grandfather, Abraham. Essau went off, with his pagan wife, settled the Red Mountains of Edom and served other gods. Jacob, although a scoundrel, did stay true to the God of His Father.

Common sense must be used in this issue along with the Biblical account.

gerlinda

Stacy,

You, a white Gentile, now of the Israelites and I, a white Jew, redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, here-by agree that natural Israel has a future fulfillment along with all the others of the human race, be they White, Brown, Black, Red or Yellow.

For goodness sake, who is it that calls out for their Messiah, "Blessed Is He That Comes in The Name of the Lord?" and just at the last minute, He will save those that called out to Him?

Thank you Stacy.
gerlinda

Hello Gerlinda,

I would like to recommend you read the information I gave to Patti in helping you also, do your own research. It is truly important for us to study and show ourselves approved. It is not difficult at all.

I know it will be JUST as hard and heart breaking for all the people who have been raised to believe they are someone they are not, at the hands of Satan through Esau. It is true that the people in Israel are not the people of the Most High. Once one can wrap their head around that fact alone, will be instrumental in facing the whole truth of His holy inspired word.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Tim 2:15

May the Most High Bless you Gerlinda,

Blessed Be His Name

Linda,

I did read it all; what you posted to Patti. We know it was the Illuminati that were behind the rebirth of Nation of Israel after more than 1900 years. They would never have been allowed to accomplish this unless Almighty God had not sanctioned it. We've discussed that before, right?

However, once that is accomplished, He will call them out of the north, south...

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:6
And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the ... those whom he gathered from other lands— from the east, west, north, and south. ... and communion with him, shall be filled with the goodness of his house, both in ... effectual calling, and particularly the calling of the Gentiles in Gospel times; Psalm 107:3

I know you believe, Linda, that Israel does not have the true Jews back in the land yet but how do you answer to the fact that the Ethiopians and other blacks, off-spring of Solomon & Sheba, are back in the land at this time. I wish you would answer these questions yourself instead of keeping on telling us that we must show ourselves to be approved. We, who do not agree with you, are reading our Bibles and doing our best to show ourselves approved.

As I have shared before, within Israel, there are many true Israelites of the lineage of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Then there are the Illuminati bunch who call themselves Jews but are the Synagogue of Satan. There are the Messianic Jews and finally the Secular Jews, plus the off-spring of Essau, the brother to Jacob. The Land is being restored as prophesied. It is so fruitful because it lay dormant for all those years that Israel did not allow the land to have it's Sabbath.

I really don't get it Linda. What is the truth? That all of Israel is of the Black people? Perhaps you think you have the truth but are being mis-led. Please consider, while it may be shocking to you, as you say; it is not the Truth.

I think I have to get off this subject because you do not address what is being said. It just keeps going around in circles. In the grand scheme of all that is happening to our earth, soon the locust to be turned loose, great catastrophes coming upon us, the waters being poisoned, the earth no longer to supply good fresh food, the revealing of the false prophet and the A/C, does this great truth you have learned about change anything?

We both know there is the Demonic Kingdom and the powers that be who want to destroy both Christian and Jews.

What do you want us to do with this Truth you speak about? Write to Rome, make reparations, turn our back on the fact that among the Jews killed in the Holocaust of WWII, there were no Blacks with the various shades of brown.

Do you see what I am saying in this letter? Where were the Black Jews during this great injustice done in Europe against them. Or, how about thousands that were killed in Russia?

As I've said before Linda, with Respect,
gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda,

Just as I had questions and as many as you do...I searched the scripture for the answers and they were explained very well. Yes, the truth is hard to swallow and I understand that it is very hard for you. As I did the research myself, I don't have to do it again for those that want to know truth. Seek it on your own as I have so encouraged everyone to do. A lot of the questions you have are answered right in His word, therefore any objections to the answers you can not accept, for one reason or another, will not be with me, but with the Most High.

You wanting me to answer these things for you is useless, it only perpetuates animosity. And I believe if you won't take the time to educate yourself on the truth...rest, and stay in the belief you have accepted as the truth. I have no problem with that, many will choose to go this route, it's Ok!

There is truly no love lost sister!

Blessings to you,

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Gerlinda

Thank you for asking the question I asked Linda about how Isaac and Rebekah had twins that were one black and one white. I really wanted that answered. I share your frustration in regards to understanding what truth Linda is trying to share, and think she needs to prove it Biblically and not make us try and figure out what this truth is. It does just go around in circles.

If it is all about Israel being black people then prove that and help us to see why this is so important, and how it relates to these end times. We do our own research for what we are trying to convey, why do we have to do research to prove what she is trying to convey?

I just wanted to let you know I appreciate what you said and feel the same way. Hopefully she will just come out and tell us what she wants us to know. Thanks for being so open and honest about this, it really helped me see that I am not alone it not catching on to what Linda so adamantly wants to share.

Bless you!

Patti C.

Dear Linda,

I am at a loss, and just want you to know that I agree with Gerlinda and really want you share what is so important, and if it is plainly there in Scripture, then get it down into a study and present it to all of us. I work hard on all the studies I do, and research a lot and always provide Biblical support it is time consuming and it is what the Holy Spirit is showing me. Why do I have to study something and read a list of books to just understand what you are trying to say? I don’t ask you to do that, I present the material and you read it and decide for yourself.

I would appreciate you answering the questions I ask…I would answer yours, and would like the same respect. Forgive me if I am just weary of playing this guessing game and truly do not have the time to spend reading books that I am not lead to read.

For now, unless you can provide the evidence to prove what you are trying to say, I am not interested in knowing about it. What I am learning and being shown is what I believe to be the Truth, and have no reason to search out another possibility unless I am given excellent, understandable information that would convince me to do so. So far you have not provided that. And I have watched many of the videos you present, and read everything you write.

So let us just love each other as sisters in Christ and move on in our own studies, and hope that those who are meant to get it will get it.

Bless you,

Patti C.

Dear Patti and Gerlinda,

As this has obviously become contentious for both of you, as I stated before, this is not about who agrees with who. If you do not comprehend what I stated in my original post alone with the videos, that fit excellently with what Stacy posted...this message of understanding, is obviously not for you. A good resting place for both of you so that your peace can be still, is to remember now as I have stated before...

"I am speaking to the wind"!

The Most High carries it to the heart He designed to receive it. My compelled mission AGAIN, is to help in the process of Awakening His People...Physical Israel.

Awaken Israel Awaken! Eze 37
Arise Israel Arise! Rom 11

The world needs to see the light dawning on you...Awaken!

With Respect and Love,

Blessed Be His Name