Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Response to:"Israel Spiritual From the Beginning" Posted by Patti

"Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes"

My Thoughts!
I am not trying to be offensive, I am speaking the truth and hope it resonates in the heart of the reader.

As Christ warned, the truth will be turned into a lie, and a lie will become the truth!

Is the Most High REALLY speaking to us, when what is being spoken is totally contrary to His written an inerrant word? We MUST ask ourselves this question!

My heart breaks to NO end for this "Gentile Church". Who HAVE changed the truth of the Most High to a lie. A two-thousand year old lie that will (without the Savior Himself) be IMPOSSIBLE for a so-called believer to shake off. And at the same time, many believe they are on their way to heaven, when on the contrary are headed straight to hell! This is the truth...it is what Satan the father of lies wants… it is what he planned.

We ALL are without excuse! The Most High gave us His word and made a way ALSO to get the Apocrypha in...our...hands, that helps explain EVERYTHING! There is NOTHING new under the sun...nothing!

The evidence needed to put an end to ANYONE'S doubt is RIGHT THERE in the word. The ONLY reason people choose to settle for the lies, is that they don't want to face the TRUTH!

The TRUTH IS NOT HARD to find and yes it is painful. I had to deal with it and so will EVERYONE else…that has the courage to research it. Because it doesn't matter what we feel...the Most High ONLY deals in TRUTH, and He has made us ALL free agents, with the right to choose NOW, who and what we will serve; a life built on truth or one lived daily… based on lies.

HERE IT IS.

1. The BOOK [the Law and the Testamony]was written by Hebrews, for Hebrews, to Hebrews:

The SAVIOR [Birthed out of the tribe of JUDAH, a REAL PEOPLE, a HEBREW - IS the infallible AUTHOR

The PROPHETS, All Hebrews - Prophesied about it

The APOSTLES including PAUL, All Hebrews - Testified to it

And ALL of the books of the bible were written by Hebrews. If not, scripturally and historically PROVE IT!

2. The Most High made it about "Two Nations/Nationalities” [that will war until the very end] - Jacob and Esau. One was dark brown [Negro] and the other Esau was red/Caucasian - the progenitor of the Caucasian race. If not, scripturally and historically PROVE IT!

3. One, the Most High hated ESAU and the other He loved JACOB - why? Read Obadiah [who is a REAL PEOPLE] - if not, scripturally and historically PROVE IT!

4. The MAP the SAVIOR left to identify "HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE" is written in the BOOK [ Deuteronomy 28] and they are a PHYSICAL people, and He kept His promise to them, for they ARE living out the promised CURSES to...this...day, and NO ONE will Redeem them! This IS the start of truly understanding who...they...are. But like the masses, who aren’t sure they REALLY want to know, because they will be uncomfortable with the answers they find.

The answers are there for His OWN people and they are JUST as afraid as the Gentiles are, to come out of the hidden darkness and into the light of His truth...for they - His People Israel - DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER - who they are. Isa 1:3

When someone gives them the truth, many reject it, why? Because they have been taught by the very people whose aim is to keep them blind to the truth. The brainwashing of His people has relegated them to the status of Gentiles. They reject the Most High’s laws, statutes and commandments all together therefore, His name is blasphemed amongst the Gentiles, where they are all scattered.

“And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen [Gentiles], as the families of the countries, to serve wood [crosses] and stone [Mecca].” Eze 20:32

“[Israel] I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; 20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.” Eze 20:19-20

The world needs to be shown His light, the light that is supposed to come through His people, a people that will be obviously set apart.

Joe Dimingo wrote:

‘When the second Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D., all records of tribal lineages were destroyed as well, leaving no ability to identify the pedigree of any Israelite thereafter. By 135 A.D., the land of Israel was decimated of its Israeli inhabitants, as a result any and all persons identifying themselves as Jews do so without irrefutable evidence of their ancestry.”

The Answer to this absurdity:

Jacobs’s brother Esau directed by Satan himself through the power of the Romans, capitalized on the downfall of Judah, when their iniquity had its fill. The JEWS of Judea and Jerusalem - Judah, Benjamin, and Levi - had been instructed by the scripture, to run when they saw Jerusalem surrounded by armies, to flee to the mountains and NOT to go inside to get ANYTHING out of their houses...THAT included the Temple! Esau moved RIGHT in! His goal is to recapture the inheritance…he sold! The heaven he created for himself is this matrix of a world we are all a part of, now!

The Romans headed up by Esau, confiscated the Torah scrolls, ancient artifacts, all the Temple treasures, set the temple on fire, left no stone unturned, killed many of the Most High’s Chosen People, and those who listened escaped, and ran into the mountains of Africa, just as directed.

The scripture [the Law], and later, [the Testament], the bible, their God, their identity, land, culture, traditions, laws, statutes, commandments, dietary customs, feast days, Sabbaths, names, history, lineage and everything about them has been stolen, manipulated, perverted, abused, corrupted, and the very physical appearance of them has been "boastfully" wiped off of the face of the earth; that the very name of Israel be remembered NO MORE, and replaced by the Gentile church! JUST as the Savior said Esau would try to do! Tried but failed!?

Why? Because the Most High ALWAYS has a remnant “of His people”, in the earth!

Esau through Rome would seek to change times and the laws and he has done JUST that! He gave the Most High’s people a god he wanted them to serve - wood/Christianity and stone/Islam. He gave them a way of life that took them away from the remembrance of the Most High and His ways, in every way. And anyone who would choose to worship the God of Israel, he deceived as well, through hollow and deceptive doctrine, the doctrine of men. The Gentiles have wreaked havoc throughout the world…they have produced BITTER FRUIT!

Does anyone really believe what the Most High intended FOR HIS PEOPLE to bring forth light to everyone else; could be stolen, abused, manipulated, corrupted, and perverted and yet still have the Most High’s seal of approval forwarded to the thief; to deliver with spiritually discerned understanding to all the peoples of the earth, because Israel failed? NO! I certainly hope not.

THUS! the reason for the 144,000, of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

The Most High KNOWS the world has been deceived…and HAS to bring forth TRUTH to a dying world, in these last days. And after these men have been killed for their testimony, He will release an angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth. Rev 16

WHY?

Because man is stiff-necked and hardheaded and will NOT listen to the truth! He has given us two-thousand years of Gentile indoctrination of lies and we STILL refuse to believe the truth of His word.

“…and they did not repent and give Him glory” Rev 16:9
“ …and did not repent of their deeds’ Rev 16:11

I don’t know about you, but I’m mad and I have stopped believing the lies. I’ve had enough! NO MORE! The deceit within the so-called church is a horrendous reality to behold. So my heart is open to whatever truth the Most High wants to reveal to me…bitter or sweet. I would rather deal with TRUTH, than continue to live a lie because it FEELS good, it FEELS right, and others agree with me… and spend an eternity in hell, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!

As for the Gentiles, and Jacobs Shemetic brother - Esau.

Jer 10:1-2 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen/Gentile, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen/Gentiles are dismayed at them.

1 Cor 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to the Most High: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

What have the Gentiles done?

The Most High gave us Passover – Gentiles gives us Easter.

The Most high gave us Dietary laws – The Gentiles gives you freedom to eat abominable things…just pray over it.

The Most High gave us NO images of His Son – Gentiles give us Cesare Borgia and trees in the form of crosses they hung our Savior on…to hang around OUR OWN NECKS!

The Most High gave us Holy commandments to live by – Gentiles gives us freedom to do whatever we please.

The Most High gave us marriage and procreation – The Gentiles gives us sodomy, pedophilia and homosexuality and the “Hate Crimes Act”.

The Most High gave us Holy Days – Gentiles gives us satanic holidays.

The Most High gave us Sabbath worship – Gentiles gives us SUN-day worship.

The Most High gave us His Son the Savior – He was sold, beaten and hung on a tree, and Gentiles sold, beat and hung on trees - as strange fruit - His People, His offspring, in another attempt to annihilate His seed.

The Most High made His people different from all the people of the earth BY His laws, statutes and commandments; which are supposed to be the light to the nations, showing them the way – Gentiles made all men look NO different from the world with its laws, statutes and commandments…which we uphold to our death!

The Most High invited with an extended hand, the opportunity for the Gentiles to come be a part of the commonwealth of Israel, along with His laws, statutes, Holy days, and commandments that would set them apart as a people along with His elect ones. What did the Gentiles do? “Boastfully” erased them completely from the earth and willingly usurped them and became…spiritual Israel.

The Most High gave us His written truth – Gentiles turn the truth upside down and are purveyors of LIES.

As a result of the Most High’s unwavering ability to bring forth TRUTH!.
Jer 16:19

"O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say,

"Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."

So Then!

Romans 3:2-5

“What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?”

Romans 9:1-5 Paul states,

“I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 Who are Israelite's; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen”

The Gentiles Shall Bless Zion

Isa 60:9-16

9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10 And the sons of strangers [Gentiles] shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee [physical Israel], but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. 12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. 14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee [physical Israel] shall come bending unto thee [physical Israel]; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee; The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15 Whereas thou has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. 16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob [physical Israel].”

Isa 41:11-14

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee [physical Israel]shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee [physical Israel] shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. 14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Zec 8:23

23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that the Most High is with you.

*QUESTION??
If there are two sets of people who are living IN the kingdom, and every one IN the kingdom are suppose to be IN CHRIST, under His righteous rule, then WHO are these men out of all languages of the nations, taking hold of the skirt on ONE JEW? Unless many have ALSO been deceivingly, convinced there IS NO KINGDOM! Then one must ask? When did this scenario happen? And is the Most High a liar?

It is about time that we all wake up and ask questions, do our own research and protect the truth of the gospel in word and deed, in spirit and in truth! This is a reality we are ALL going to have to face at one point. It is time to stop relying on others for agreement and “Search from the book of the Lord and read”! Isa 34:16

What was intended is written down. Every word in the book has its importance. It is NOT going to change no matter what we believe outside of it or how any of us feel.

I intentionally did not apply scriptural or historical support as much as I could have, because I have DONE the research, and I know what is scripturally and historically true. If anyone REALLY wants to know, the truth is there for the taking and the Most High WANTS you to have it. The question is…do you want it?

The Bottom Line is this! Whatever you think you know, that you honestly admit is contrary to ANYTHING the Savior practiced or taught, TURN IT RIGHT SIDE UP AND THERE…YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH!

Isa 29:15:16
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16 Surely your turning of things UPSIDE DOWN shall be esteemed as the potter's clay.

Esau is good at keeping records of everything! Because as the Most High must tell His prophets before He does anything; Satan is the great imitator and does the same. He isn’t like the Most High though…everything of Satan’s eventually back fires and the truth is exposed. It is up to us to accept it when it comes.

Every one of us belongs somewhere and to a particular people. Find out who you are! We ALL have a price to pay for the recompense of our ancestors, whether we did anything or not! The descendants of His people are BORN into the curses and everyone used by Him as the tool to discipline His people as a result of their disobedience, will serve His people in the end, in His righteous kingdom or in flames of eternal fire.

If you are a descendant of Physical Israel and have not experienced the Passover…YOU are in trouble, inflicted by the hands of the Creator of the Universe!

If you are a descendant of Esau and have not experienced the Passover…YOU are in trouble, inflicted by the hands of the Creator of the Universe!

If you are a descendant of Ham and have not experienced the Passover…YOU are in trouble, inflicted by the hands of the Creator of the Universe!

If you are a descendant of Japheth from which the kingdom of Rome came - the isles of the Gentiles Gen 10:5 – and you have not experienced the Passover…YOU are in trouble, inflicted by the hands of the Creator of the Universe!

The Most High’s word of truth MUST go forth so that many can be snatched from the fire. If one sincerely believes His whole word to be true, and one is a confessing believer, we should ALL be interested in waking UP the “VALLEY of DRY BONES”! Because it WILL happen, and they WILL speak the truth, that as of now, many are not willing to hear or receive. One can only kick against the goads so long…truth will always prevail!

The Most High IS awakening His people, Physical Israel in Christ [I know, because I am one of them] and the Gentile /Stranger who take hold of His name…even if it’s one at a time. The wonderful thing about it is that both understand the Most High’s plan concerning the commonwealth of Israel. Both are complying with HIS ways by following HIS laws, statutes and commandments, and that includes Sabbath worship, that is supposed to be for a sign between us and Him, AND THEY ARE NOT BURDENSOME.

Both hearts mourn for a world that have been deceived and both have each other’s shoulders to lean on in a world filled with people who reject the message of truth, people that will soon be willing to turn us in to authorities, thinking they are doing the Most High a service.

Because of this unity between Physical Israel and the Gentile/stranger - spiritual Israel - both walking in the ways of the Most High, there appears to be NO difference in who natural Israel is. JUST as He designed it to be! Physical Israel of the flesh cannot become a Gentile by nature - like MOSES, but a Gentile can spiritually become Israel…JUST LIKE RUTH!

“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.” Ruth 1:16

It so happened when Naomi and her family went in and lived amongst the Gentiles - a place we ought not go - all of her family died off, and she was left with nothing, just as we, His natural people among the Gentiles have nothing and are for a sign. Yet in Him, we are rich!

Deut 28:45-47“Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever. 47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

But when Naomi came out from amongst the Gentiles and settled back into the ways of her people and followed the ways of the Most High…it was THEN that she was blessed, she AND her daughter-in-law, and they were as one people.
Naomi had to be the light to Ruth, to teach her the ways of her people Israel.

THIS is the mystery! THIS! Is when there is no Jew, nor Greek, slave or free, male or female…but one family united INTO the commonwealth of Israel. One MUST accept Physical Israel in order to be truly engrafted to its tree; otherwise the Most High does not recognize the branch.

Because of pride, prejudice, arrogance, selfishness, indoctrination and lies, many can’t receive the love of the truth. That goes for physical Israel that will not receive the message of who they really are, and for the Gentile alike. As it is said, whatever is written, let it be done.

Blessings of wisdom, guidance, and understanding to all purveyors of truth!

Blessed be His name

Re: Response to:"Israel Spiritual From the Beginning" Posted by Patti

Hi Linda,

The Romans headed up by Esau, confiscated the Torah scrolls, ancient artifacts, all the Temple treasures, set the temple on fire, left no stone unturned, killed many of the Most High’s Chosen People, and those who listened escaped, and ran into the mountains of Africa, just as directed.

The proof is that the Jews who listened and left Jerusalem traveled north to Galilee, east into other Middle Eastern countries and south into the Negev Desert where Masada is located, which was later laid siege by the Roman and all but a few killed. Masada stands, to this day for, "Never Again". Linda, there is no proof that these in Masada were African nor that the tribes living in and around Jerusalem were African. On the contrary, they are Semitic and a mixture of many colors just as they are today. There are thousands of Jews in other Middle Eastern countries, where they remain to this day, converts to Islam....many not even knowing that they are Hebrews. The Jews in Africa are basically the off-spring of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. So you see Linda, without meaning to set afire to this topic, it seems to be a very narrow minded topic for the Negroes to claim to be the only true Hebrews. It just is not so.

Esau is good at keeping records of everything!

Yes he is. For instance the Nazis of WWII kept such intricate records that the names of every Jew that was taken to camps & exterminated were recorded and to this day, Israel has the Holocaust Museum where the pictures and names are posted. The Jews of WWII are mad also because those of Esau (The Synagogue of Satan} killed those that they considered the real threat, the Jewish people of many tribes and colors. All of the evidence and proof is there; it cannot be shoved aside. Among all of those pictures of Holocaust victims, there was no Negros. Why is that? Still, we know that these 6 million or so people are of the many tribes of Israel. What the people of Israel, as a whole, do not know is that the very people that rule over them today in the Knesset are of the Tribe of Dan, out of whom was prophesied would come a/c. Do you see how it continues right within their own tribes, brother against brother....Jacob and Essau...of which will come the one End Time ruler with his dominate DNA of Essau, the Red Haired one & off-spring who lived in the Red Mountains of Jordan? It is they that now rule with their Laws and Judges? Dan means "Judge".

Linda, I feel for the Negro people just as I do for the Jewish people who were scattered, used and abused and killed by those that thought themselves to be of the Illuminated Race and still do.

Yes, I get angry also with all of the injustice but it does no good at all to stir up this pot of racial hatred. It is almost as if so many Blacks are saying, "It is our turn to repay unto these whites for what they did to our fore-fathers." Truth be known, it was other black tribes in Africa that took up their weapons against the lesser tribes, took prisoners, brought them to the coastal areas to sell to 'ole whitie' that came by ships to get free employment. Notice that they came by Ship. The same ships of Tarshish that first sailed from the shores of the Mediterranean to Europe were of the Tribe of Dan, known as the World Bankers/Illuminati of today. It is the same pattern over and over again. Brother against Brother.

All of the history of the Church and the European Royal families is true and many white, common people were killed because they stood for truth and God. Fox's Book of Martyrs is a fine historical example of the injustice done by European whites against the common white people.

Please consider all of this history before laying claim that it is the Black people who are the True Hebrews.

Respectfully,
gerlinda

Re: Response to:"Israel Spiritual From the Beginning" Posted by Patti

Dear Patti,

I will respond on this post as I presented it as a response to yours.

As far as what I intended to say in my response, it was very clear and I stand by it. This truth, is not a matter of who agrees or disagrees. Truth must be told and I do believe I expressed myself well enough not to rehash the whole thing.

As I encouraged all to do, again, if one disagrees and finds what was written false, to prove it otherwise with historical and biblical facts; that seems reasonable. I do not have a problem with the truth at all, unless it has been covered up and especially cloaked in darkness, to deceive a whole nation of people, that have NO idea who they are, or where their homeland is. This, I believe we ALL should have a problem with.

For Example:
If you knew a child that had been kidnapped and taken far from home to a place unfamiliar, and everything had been stripped from them, and they had been kept for decades in a prison with no way of escape, and YOU had the opportunity to set them free and to let them know who they really are; Would you just look at them and suggest...if they would just meet Jesus, then it really doesn't matter who they are, where they belong, or who they belonged to? God forbid, and woe to you!

This truth is NOT about me finding my heritage, I just so happened to find my heritage searching for truth. It is about truth that has been cloaked in darkness, TO deceive a whole nation of people; a people many believe do not have a right to know, and it is being exposed. It is about Christ bringing ALL things to the light and it is not going to feel good, warm or fuzzy, and the feet that brings the news will not gather many friends. That is the sacrifice one has to expect.

I can say, I know how it feels and how uncomfortable it is to face. But the Most High wants us to know, because it is He that is awakening His people, bringing truth to native born Israel and Gentiles alike.

I am sorry if it does not set well with you, I have been there too. My prayer is that someone reading about this truth, that their eyes will be opened and they will have the answers they have always looked for, hoped for. I pray they will come to repentance and get in right standing with the Most High, that He may Passover them. That He may cloak them in the light of His truth and love. Even so, they will then carry the news to their families and friends, so that they can be the light that was intended for them to be in this deceived world.

"Awaken! Dry Bones, Awaken!" Eze 37
"Arise Blind Israel, Arise!" Rom 11

The world needs to see the light dawning on you...AWAKEN!

Blessings to You!

Blessed Be His Name