Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What do you think the FALLING AWAY MEANS?

John,

You are right about the Lords church, and the Lord has spoken to my heart about this. Thank you brother for helping to keep me grounded! My zeal for truth sometimes overpowers my emotions and I need to stop and remember WHY God has revealed the things he has to me. In fact, this has made me stop and think, WHY?

And it is to TELL THE TRUTH as I have been given it! To the ones in the churches that have gone astray!

So thanks again for the lesson of humility and doing it in such a humble manner.

By the way, could you explain to me the months and how they coincide with our months? I cannot seem to keep this straight in my mind.

YBIC
Michael

Dears brothers and sisters in Christ,

I just read something in the NLT Study Bible that shed some light on this subject! It reads like this

II Thessalonians 2:3.......Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed-the on who brings destruction.

I think this is a great translation of the words "FALLING AWAY", don't you? And that is exactly what is going on today and it just keeps getting worse and worse each day that goes by!

The ONE WORLD ORDER is that great REBELLION! And it is merging ALL religions into ONE SATANIC CULT! Imagine that! No wander we are to have nothing to do with the world, it is SICK!!!

Michael

Michael,

I am so glad to see that you put your "revelation" on this thread...it is perfect and describes what is happening as the Great Falling Away the best. It is "rebellion against God" falling away from Truth in a willful and rebellious way! This is not about unbelievers that don't know the truth nor care to know it, this is about believers that are exposed to the truth and reject it willingly.

This is what I was conveying in my explanation, but you nailed it by emphasizing the willingness and rebellion involved in the falling away process. Amen! Good job!

Thanks Brother!!

Patti C.

Thanks Patti,

I know there is a difference in the Gregorian Calendar and the Jewish Calendar. So, if, using the 10th day of the 10th month in the Jewish Calendar, it would come come to Oct. 9/10 this year (2014) which is the 10th month of the Gregorian Calendar October.

So, this is why I am wondering if John is speaking of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) this year?

I know it is confusing since our Calendar (Solar) remains stationary and the Jewish Calendar (Lunar) has the months beginning in the middle of a month rather than the beginning. Their year begins at the show of the new moon at Rosh HaShanah (Sept./Oct.).

Then to add to the confusion, there is the Religious Calendar that begins in the month of Nissan (April) except for the year when it is an extra month, which it is this year..

SO, which Calendar is this 10th day of the 10 month of which John speaks?

Gerlinda

Michael you can find a handy jpg by googling something like 'hebrew calendar' wich may aid you in better understanding the way the calendar runs in relation to the gregorian, I have one I will link to when I can get to a pc

A crude way to note the biblical calendar date is to do this:

To know what day it is look at the moon- the month passes in relation to the phase of the moon, the new moon is day 1, the half moon waxing is day 7, the full moon is day 14, the half moon waning is day 21 back to new moon

To know the month, subtract 2 from the cuurent gregorian, eg december is month 10, november month 9, october month 8, sept month 7, etc

Gerlinda excellent asking for clarity, to be more precise I refer to the 10th levitical month called tevet or tebet, the day the king of babel came with all his armies to compass jerusalem

To add:

The actual calendar I'm talking about is sight-based upon the sun moon and stars but the jewish religious calendar hillel normally coincides so is a good analogue. So we can say I'm refering to the modern jewish religious calendar

So january 1, 2015 is our next 10-10 hillel

Which is interesting in that biblical 10-10 will be catholic 01-01. Its as a war of calendars with perhaps the king of confusion coming onthe gregorian 01-01. Then you have the mysticism behind the new years rituals. This happening in the middle of this last tetrad. So many things seem to be converging. Its certainly interesting to me

John,

Ahah! Now, I see what you are saying. Very interesting. Since the siege began in the 10th month in 588 BC and lasted for two years until 586 BC, then the city taken and temple destroyed on the 9th of Av which in 2015 will be July 25-26, which is six months later, do you see that there is one more year to go after that to fulfill the whole 3 1/2 year prophecy OR do you think that first year is already under way? As I said, very interesting. Also, the Illuminati, themselves, say that WWIII will be 90 days, isn't it also interesting that there are 3 months from the 9th of Ave to the second Solar Eclipse (bad news for the nations) on September 13, 2015 which falls on Rosh Hashanah? So, what do you and the others make of this?

Here below, I pasted this short part of the tenth of Tevet, it's timing, what it stands for since the Holocaust is remembered at the 10 of Tevet as a commemorative of those that died during WWII, what could the Illuminati be up to as a conclusion to retaking the whole of Jerusalem for their own? Thanks for the clarification. Gerlinda

In Israel, the Tenth of Tevet has also come to be marked as a memorial day for the 6 million Jewish victims of the Holocaust. The Kaddish (Prayer for the deceased) is recited on this day for people whose date or place of death during the Holocaust is unknown and that is how the date has gotten the unofficial Hebrew moniker, Yom Ha-Kaddish ha-kleli, literally translated as The General Kaddish Day.

“And it was in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth (day) of the month, that Nebuchadnetzar, King of Babylon came, he and all his hosts, upon Yerushalayim, and he encamped upon it and built forts around it. And the city came under siege till the eleventh year of King Tzidkiyahu. On the ninth of the month famine was intense in the city, the people bad no bread, and the city was breached” (Second Melachim 25).

We see then, that the tenth of Tevet — on which the siege of Yerushalayim began, was the beginning of the whole chain of calamities which finally ended with the destruction of the Beit Hamikdash.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/tevet.html]/url]

Hi Patti,

Guess, I didn't see that post of yours regarding the 10th day of the 10th month. Between yours and John's post, I am seeing something I have never thought about before. Amazing how this is all playing out now. Each day, we can take a shot at what is coming next.

Thanks for the reminder, Patti.
gerlinda

Michael,

Your post regarding the False Prophet and what is coming down NOW with this celebration of naming two Saints to the Satanic Order has to have more meaning behind it than we may know right now except the False Prophet seems to be here. Your post of the temple going to be put up on some wing of the Temple Mount fits in also. Do you suppose it will be at the little "Dome of the Spirit" just to the north of the present Dome of the Rock? They have all the fixings to make a much more elaborate structure of Babylonian paganism than the present Moslem Mosque.

Very, very interesting, as someone once said, don't remember who; probably a bunch of inquisitive people.

gerlinda

Please let me correct myself. I said "Solar Eclipse" in Sept. 2015: I should have said, the 4th and last of the "Blood Moons". Bad for Isreal but ultimately, the nations.

gerlinda

Gerlinda,

I don't know where they will put this temple, but I think it is safe to say that it will lead to the final climax of Gods anger with physical Israel. Something is definitely setting the stage with this circus act that is playing out by this ritual that they are putting on the air waves, to sear as many minds as they can. Can you imagine how much money it will take to set this illusion up? This is big. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Its looking like the beginning of the end!

One thing is for sure! Mankind is not the ones pulling the strings! Every nation on earth has been set-up, like a chess match, to accommodate the "Falling Away" of the called. The Elect will be left standing out in the open. Then is when the time comes to have your armor shining and polished!

None of this surprises me because I have grown up with unexplainable intuition about the scriptures and what seems like Father teaching a son, but I am profoundly unnerved by actually watching this unfold before my very eyes! The realization of such magnitude of it all, overwhelms me! Who am I, too be one put here in this time in the history of mankind? And to what purpose have I been shone this truth before us! I feel some kind of responsibility, as if I have been looked after by a guardian, until my time comes to do what ever it is that I am suppose to do, then I can rest.

What do you make of this? I mean, face it! Supernatural happenings are manifesting before us, just like the things that are being revealed here on this site, and others as well! Its like the LATTER RAIN "is here now"!

I trust you sister! What do we do now? I pray, I meditate daily on all this. I cannot stay focused on my work, family life, or anything else for that matter! There is this urgency about communicating anything and everything that I learn in the Bible. But it seems, the only ones I want to share it with are you guys! It's like, no one else wants to have anything to do with me or what I have to say! I tend to feel benumb! Yet I know these people need what I cannot seem to get them to except!

Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me! Let me thank you now, for we know not what tomorrow will bring.......

YBIC
Michael

Hi Michael,

I know what you are saying about having a intuition about the Bible. You say you've always had it; I have also...I can't always say it was the Bible but intuition is the word that would describe my own "Inner Feelings/Thoughts". Before I was a Christian, I had my handwriting analyzed just for the fun of it and was amazed that it stressed my having strong intuition and seldom was I ever wrong. Of course, we know that seeking those kind of things are wrong but the One that makes us, is the One who equipped us for His Glory. So, using His Word, pondering what it is we learn and watching along with constant thoughts about Him & His Prophetic timing, is what we are drawn to do. It is such a strong pull and like you, I don't have much interest in anything else. And I am sure, also like you, I've had a tendency to try to warn others...especially family. Do they listen? Nope, even though they acknowledge that, in other areas, we have been correct. I want to help when help isn't wanted. It's hard to hold back. Funny, isn't it?

I've been dwelling a whole lot on what Mr. Cati has shown in His decoding videos of the last two times. Based on that, all that is taking place and the scripture that indicates the Good man perisheth; he is taken to save him from the evil to come, which is in Isaiah 57:1-2, I can't help but think that some time this year, that great catastrophe will take place.

I counted the days from the up-coming Solar Eclipes of April 29th, adding 53/54 days and it comes to around the New Moon of June (21st.) That number is found in The Groxt findings. Mr. Cati takes that timing of the last Eclipse to indicate, they might use the same pattern. Perhaps, that plane will be used in the second half? I don't know; just guessing there. The number 21 is also found 15 days after Pentecost, which has always stuck in my mind too because of Yacov Rambsel's findings.

We know that the Illuminati are looking to raise Altantis out of the ashes of the Eagle. No doubt, they have no concern about this country. They have already loaded the basket with the wicked woman in it, ready for it's flight to the Land of Shinar.

Another strong indicator is that the 21st of June is the beginning of the Hebrew month of Tammuz, which we know is name of that one that they strive to resurrect. And adding the 5 months of the stinging of the Locust, we would come close (minus 10 days, either before or after) to that time-line that John/Patti mentioned; the 10th day of the 1st month.

Now, Michael, these things, by no means, are set in granite. They are my pebbles, what I have thought about a lot based on so many pieces that are popping up that pile atop the old pieces. They are my pile of rocks. So, please do not hold me to any of this. I share what is on my own heart and what my own intuition seems to say. OK? Perhaps you or someone else will have something to add to this?

I don't much think about the New Temple anymore that the Free-Masons plan on erecting because so much else has been learned but if I had to guess where they will put it; it would be at the Dome of the Spirit, which was suppose to have been the actual spot of the Holy of Holies.

YSIC,
gerlinda

Gerlinda about the durations the revelation speaks of a 1260 day span but Christ also said that the duration would be shortened for the elects sake and im not sure how this affects the 1260 days other than to say it could be less than 1260 days. Since the10th month is 9 months before the 7th month, then its a minimum of 9 months long.

So the duration is between 9 months and 42 months. It hasn't started yet - it starts on tevet 10 with a false second coming which will be quite visible to everyone' and will end on tishri 22, the last day, that great day of the feast

About www3 all I can say is that all carnal warfare will cease at the coming of the son of perdition, it will switch to spiritual warfare between the elect and the world- that is a battle of truth versus lies which last battle is the gathering to armaggedon

Michael you mention difficulties with others hearing you but I would advise we not look at this as a trying to convince others but instead as a simple speaking of the words themselves. This is what we should think of ourselves as doing - speaking these words. God will take it from there. This is not about who can figure it out and what are we to do, but who is God choosing and watch what the Lord will do. Because what man who delivers a child from the womb asked anything of the child?

You speak of monetary costs and illusions, to be clear what I'm talking about will be quite real , as the parousia of the son of perdition is with all power' and these will be no illusions and one thing is sure- anyone without knowledge of the coming of the king of confusion in the tenth month is a dead man - not physically, but spiritually. They will lose their crown

To add concerning them slain by the destroyer' though spiritually they are dead, there is then the resurrection, and the elect are the resurrection- that is to say their ministry through the Word all in the grave hear and come back to life

After much thought,

I think all of you have merit!

To add my final thoughts on this matter, I have come to realize that those left standing for the Lord, after the rebellion or The Falling Away, will be the Elect. The elect will be persecuted by those that fell away and think that they are doing Gods will by killing us.

I think this is where the rubber meets the road! There will be a test for this end times generation! And we will be faced with giving our lives for our belief that Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father and the truth. This is where we must STAND TALL! And the only way to do this is through our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Each person must now put on his ARMOR and begin self examination as to our own relationship with Jesus.

I have come to find that I need to focus on my own boards in my eyes and not judge others, especially right now! Only by looking in the mirror can we realize that the person we see is the only one that will be standing before the Lord on Judgment Day. I don't want to die without knowing that I have done all that I could to help someone, some how, by being the type of person that Jesus wants me to be.

I find that I now think that our only hope is in forgiveness and love for each other. If I must suffer for anything, I want to be sure it is for doing what the Lord wants me to do. I refuse to Fall Away! I am going to do everything in my power and faith in Jesus Christ, to STAND UP for the TRUTH!

I cannot keep the commandments for I am a sinner! But I am forgiven, because I have FAITH that Jesus loves me and has forgiven me! No more guilt! But in my mind, I will keep the 10 commandments on the front burner as my guide. For that is how I feel that I must polish my ARMOR, by TRYING to be a better human being, and learning to love others as I do myself.

The attacks on me have been constant by the evil one. Some of the closest people to me have turned away. Our country is falling away and being led by the devil himself! The knowledge of it all makes me want to puke! The whole world has gone MAD! This is the falling away! There is no JUSTICE anywhere. Only death and hatred! This is the falling away! Wrong is now Right and Right is now considered Wrong! This is the falling away!

The man of perdition is ready to come out of the closet! The mask is about to come off. I hope and pray that I can get out of here before this sickness manifests itself in our dimension. But come what may, thy kingdom come, thy will be done.......

Michael