Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BLASPHEMY VS BLESSING ( the feast of Ishtar)

Hello all,

On this feast of Ishtar I am sickened once again to think that the vast majority of people who call themselves Christians are defiling themselves with the worship of other gods and doing it in the name of Jesus. It would not be so bad if they just call it what it is, and celebrate spring and the rebirth of nature or whatever, but to tie it in with the Resurrection of Christ is blasphemy in the first degree!

They do it in the name of Jesus, yet their hearts are far from Him. We are to worship in Spirit and in Truth, and the spirit of this celebration is the spirit of antichrist, and there is no truth found in what they do. Most do not want to know the truth, even when one tells them how these holidays are pagan and are on the satanic calendar straight from Babylon. Even when they see there is nowhere in the Bible that tells us to celebrate "Easter". They do not want to know, they want to stay blind and let wolves in sheep's clothing keep pulling the wool over their eyes!

They say they do it for their children; the bunnies and easter egg hunts and the eating of a pig. It is fun for them and they do not want to spoil their fun. Even when they know the evil roots of all this they say they are not worshiping the bunnies or eggs, and as long as they acknowledge Christ on this day, it is alright and good. They teach their children that is is good to dishonor God, as long as you do it in His name. I think this is a form of passing your children through the fire that the Lord warns us about not doing.

Not only that, it is a violation of the Greatest Commandment of loving the Lord with all ones heart, soul and mind; in word, thought and deed. How can they not know that by their deeds they will be judged, and saying they love the Lord and then doing these pagan deeds is a willful disregard of the Word of God, and a willful regard for the lies of Satan. They choose this, even when they know the truth...they choose to wilfully disregard it. And, not only disregard it, but hate the one who told them this truth.

By not celebrating this "unholy day" real followers of Christ are thought of as deserters of the faith and troublemakers that are upsetting the applecart of Christian fellowship, and of course this so called"fellowship" has become more important than Christ and the Truth. There is strength in numbers and if they all believe the same things, then of course the few who disagree are outcasts. They love the wide way as they have plenty of company and are never alone. The narrow way is too lonely and not popular and who wants to risk losing all their friends in this world.

This brings me to the question of whether or not they have a personal relationship with Christ. How could they continue in this manner if they truly knew the Lord? This really hits home the fact that "the Way is narrow and only a few will find it". How sad that these are the people that attend church and are pillars in the community that are to represent Christ in this world. They have become lovers of self, and of fame, and of power, and of the populous opinion. Yet, they are but pillars of salt, as they have known the truth and turned back to the world and to the worship of the gods, thereof.

We are to love these people and forgive them, for in most cases they know not what they do. Yet, even when informed of what they are doing they turn their backs and return to their pagan ways. They do not want to know, as knowing is too much of a burden and too unpopular. The modern church is filled with people like this, because anyone seeking truth and preaching it is not welcome in their "circles".

I guess the reason I am compelled to write this "rant" is because Christians whom I love dearly, and are like family to me, are celebrating this unholy day in all the pagan ways that I have mentioned. They are aware of how I feel about it, and have honored the fact that I want no part of it, which I appreciate. Each time I have tried to expose what this holiday is all about, they want no part of what I am trying to convey, and defend their position with the excuse of it's for the children and we do not worship the easter bunny. That may be all good and well as a way to silence me, but my concern is what will they tell Jesus at the Judgment Seat.

Sometimes love is not all goodness and light, sometimes it is all about exposing darkness and evil. A love that uncovers the ugliness of what one calls beautiful, a love that attempts to snatch from the fire those who willingly desire to be burned. A love that is all about giving up the world and not joining in its pleasures. A love that Jesus showed the whole world when He died on our behalf.

So, on this day, I want to thank and honor all my brothers and sisters in Christ who have come out of this world and are doing their best to expose the lies of Satan to those they love in an attempt to help them wake up to truth. All those who are willingly giving up the pleasures of this life, and taking the cold rejection by their fellowman knowing that their reward awaits in heaven. All those giving up their lives here in this world, and taking on their duties as watchmen on the wall with the responsibility to keep warning, even if no one is taking heed. Those who are willing to be hated by all men to gain the love of the Lord.

This is our tribulation in this world. To give up all worldly pleasures, fame, and popularity to gain Christ, and know it is the only reason we were born. To count every other gain as loss in regards to knowing our King, our Lord and our Savior!!

To all here on this site, or visit it, who are dedicated to Truth and Love, and sharing both so selflessly, may the Lord continue to bless you with more and more truth and love. Surely He is coming soon.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: BLASPHEMY VS BLESSING ( the feast of Ishtar)

TRULY a good word my Friend!

It is a sacrifice to do the things the Most High requires, rather than following the masses of "believers" that have found the blanket of lies nice, comfortable and cozy. It really is a heart breaking reality, seeing what we call the body. It is a sad, sad truth.

I know its hard but stay encouraged sister, the light of His truth will soon be upon us all.

Love You!

Blessed Be His Name

Dearest beloved of our Lord,

I share your grief! I recently posted about what does the Falling Away mean?

Its funny, after I posted that, and today, after reading this post of yours about Blasphemy vs Blessing, I opened my Bible to a passage in II Thessalonians, 2:3....in the NLT Study Bible, which I like to use from time to time to get a perspective that is easier to understand, of passages that are hard to grasp in the KJV, due to being over 400 years old.

I would like to share it with you.....

II Thessalonians 2:3.......Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed-the one who brings destruction.

Here is the Lords explanation of the "Falling Away"! It is a Great Rebellion Against God!

I think the NLT has translated that passage for us very WELL, don't ya think?

Patti, I am going through this same experience with my mother, who says she is broken hearted by my misguided beliefs. She loves to disobey Gods word by celebrating Christmas and Easter and all of the pagan days, because she is blinded by the blind leaders that teach this blasphemy! She thinks that I am the one that is misguided, and will not even LISTEN to ANY thing I try to tell her and refuses to read anything I send her by e-mail!

This truly IS PERSECUTION! But we have to understand that Jesus has this all worked out, and trust him! We are ALL sinners, so we try to love each other the best we can, and remember this......

....Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of Hosts.

Let the Lord speak to them by way of your prayers! And always pray with your full armor on! Jesus will do the rest!

YBIC,

Michael

Dearest Sister Linda and Brother Michael,

Thank you both for your insightful additions to this post. I know you understand what it means to continue to try and warn our loved ones and others about how they may be offending the Lord by not wanting to know the truth. I am so fortunate to not feel alone in this fight as there are many others like you two, on this site and in this world, that are experiencing the same rejection and tribulation in this regard, but know in their hearts they are fighting the good fight. What a blessing this site is for us to be able to commune with others in the same struggle, and to offer wisdom and encouragement to each other, and people who come here that may be facing the same thing.

You are right about prayer...we need to keep praying for them, and make sure we are putting on the full armor of God. We are all sinners, yet sinners that are seeking the truth and not hiding from it, and looking to Jesus to help us spread the Good News. It is all in His Hands, and we can rest assured He is rescuing all His lost sheep.

I love you both, and I am so grateful to have you in my life.

Agape!

Patti C.