Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Hebrew Roots of the Blood Moons

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5IdW4n8r7c
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

The Hebrew Roots of the Blood Moons

The witchcraft based heresy of Mark Biltz and his "blood moon" theory are examined.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: The Hebrew Roots of the Blood Moons

I didn't have a blood moon here where I am anyway. I had a white moon which had a shadow of the earth covering it gradually and then releasing it back into its white stage. I am not very interested in people fighting over what "blood moons" mean to us as Christians. They are not, obviously, the "three days of darkness" which the Bible mentions. They are much briefer than that. I note that this presentation is about Mark Biltz's so-called "witchcraft" theory of the blood moons. I have listened to Mark Biltz talking about the feast days of the Lord on videos posted on Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, and his view seems that the feast days are "rehearsals" for the salvation story high points in Jesus' life. I see nothing wrong with that. Calling Biltz a "witchcraft" purveyor seems very narrow to me.

I just listened to Stan Deyo on Hagmann and Hagmann's April 15 2014 show, and that is what I find more in tune with the real message of the Bible. Also I do like Steve Coerper's daily talks. Accusing legitimate pastors of "witchcraft" is not what I want to listen to.

Hi I thought that this scripture is something to think about here......

We who are going to rule and reign with CHRIST are going to need to remember this....

1 Corinthians 6

6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

KJV

Hi Steven and all,

I have never even clicked on any study by Mark Biltz...for some reason I have avoided any study by this man, and although I am against the Hebrew Roots movement, I had no idea he was involved in such, so that is not why. Something in my heart just told me not to go there, and after hearing Pastor Mike's commentary on this person, I am glad I did not. This returning to the Torah and keeping the Law of the Old Covenant seems to be the most dangerous of all the false teaching of this day. Why we respect and follow Jews, that in all honesty did not know that Jesus was the Messiah when He came the first time, to help us understand His Second Coming, is frankly beyond reason.

From hearing what these Hebrew Roots ministers are teaching and preaching I am convinced that they are just like the Pharisee of Christ's time, all into form and having no power. In my opinion they cannot be "born again", or there is no way they would reject the New Covenant, and try to change the New Testament. This is even more sinister than any other religious cults, much worse than the Muslims or the New Agers, because they are so believable and close to the truth that they match the definition of the anti-Christ spirit much better.

I realize that we are not to speak badly about our fellow man, and Pastor Mike spoke very harshly about this Mark Biltz on this video. Yet, in this instance I feel he was totally justified, as this kind of teaching and movement is as subtle as the lies of the Serpent. I say "right on Pastor Mike" tell it like it is and expose these impostors for what they are.

I loved the concept in which Pastor Mike summed up this video by using the thief on the cross. The thief on the cross is the perfect example of what is required to be saved. He could not do works, he could not tithe, he could not keep the Sabbath, he was already tried and condemned by the Law. A thief that broke one of the ten commandments "Thou shalt not steal" and yet, in that moment when he recognized Jesus as Lord, he was saved and assured by Jesus Himself, that he would be with the Lord in heaven. Definitely something that should give all of us pause to consider. And another reminder that if a child cannot understand it, it is most likely not the truth.

To me, as usual, Pastor Mike hit another home-run!! And did it with Scripture, and facts, and humor.

Thanks Steven for alerting me to this video...you knew I would like it, and you were right!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

You make some points here, Patti, but Mark Biltz is not a witch. The video by Pastor Mike is introduced by a statement that the "Blood Moons" teaching is witchcraft. I didn't listen to the video, as I don't usually like to listen to anyone being hateful to another Christian. Mark Biltz is a Christian of a different denomination than yours, and different than mine. I believe he is a sincere Christian. To call him a witch is idle gossip, something St. Paul cautioned against, and other apostles did as well.

The sin of gossip is a very bad sin.

I in the distant past was guilty of it at work. I realize now how awful it was. It was what everyone just did. I followed along. I stopped. I lost all my gossip buddies, in other words, I was from then on mostly alone, in a camp of my own.
Jesus said that would happen.

GENTLE REMINDER:

WITHOUT VIEWING THE VIDEOS, ARTICLES OR COMMENTARIES COMPLETELY IT CAUSES CONFUSION TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN THE TIME TO REVIEW.

PLEASE AS A COURTESY TO ALL DO NOT COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NOT VIEWED THE ORIGINAL POST IN IT'S ENTIRETY.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR UNDERSTANDING AND OBSERVING THIS REQUEST.

SIZE OF TEXT FOR EMPHASIS

Steven
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5IdW4n8r7c

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Mike is guilty here of some pretty poor reasoning concerning these tetrad eclipses. Let me firstbe clear in that I believe prophecy is fulfilled spiritually in the new covenant which is according to the spirit and not the letter, as the apostle teaches. So I do not believe these tetrads are a fulfillment of prophecy, but are possible signs that prophecy is about to be fulfilled. Again please note that I am not saying the tetrads are surely signs of imminent fulfillment of prophecy, but that they may well be' and are certainly worth attention for those not easily carried away by such things.

1. He rejects the info based on the one telling it to him eg biltz is wrong about x so he must be wrong about y. This is like rejecting Jesus is Lord because the pope teaches that, and thepope is wrong about x so he must be wrong about Jesus is Lord- but this is poor reasoning' just because biltz understanding of thr law is not perfect does not give reason to summarily dismiss everything the man says.

2. He argues there have been 80odd tetrads since century 1 with no connection to carnal jewry. This is irrelevent since none of these tetrads are in alignment with the appointed festivals' and it is these aligned tetrads that are being discussed. I don't think Mike understands this. He also repeatedly makes the mistake of saying passover is on the 14th day of the 2nd month which is an egregious error no competant teacher of scripture should be making.

3. He argues that it is not surprising that these tetrads occur since the biblical calendar is lunar based. He fails to take into account that the Lord may have instituted lunar months for precisely this reason to begin with. He also fails to recognize that there are only 3 of these festival-aligned tetrads during a course of 1000 years- not anywhere as common as he is arguing.

I am typing from a wifi tablet and it is very slow going and I have other to add to this but will wait until I come to a place with a quicker way of typing.

Thank You John,

I wanted to point out these very same things that Mike said about the Tetrads being so common but you said it far better than I could have done. It was his, almost, sarcastic presentation, that left one wondering just how well he even understood the subject. It would have been best for him to just have left it alone.

gerlinda

Now to add, the last 2 festivals-aligned tetrads factually occured during some pretty monumental events in world history regarding Israel- this can't be just dismissed out of hand. Mike mentions what a poor sign it would be to follow the event, and I don't disagree. What I mean is that Mike correctly states that the formation of modern Israel occured in 1947 years before the tetrad of 49-50. So Mike then cocnludes the tetrads have no significance, literally; they can't be signs if they occur after the event. But Mike is failing to recognize that perhaps the signs are being misinterpreted by Biltz and co., and the 49-50 tetrad isn't signifiying a birth that already happened in 47 (which itself is absurd). But if we look at events during the 49-50 tetrad I find these:

April 13, 1949 - The Feast of Passover - total lunar eclipse
July 20, 1949 - Israel–Syria Mixed Armistice Commission (ISMAC) signed.
October 7, 1949 - The Feast of Ingathering - total lunar eclipse
January 4, 1950 - Israeli Prime Minister Ben Gurion declares Jerusalem Israel’s capital city in spite of international protests, ignoring the fact that the eastern part of the city has been annexed by Jordan after the end of the Israeli-Arab War of 1949. He also defies the United Nations’ resolution of 29 November 1947 whereby the Holy City of three world religions is supposed to be placed under UN administration.

January 23, 1950 - The Israeli Parliament, the Knesset, declares Jerusalem the country’s capital city. Nevertheless, many nations, the USA among them, establish their embassies in Tel Aviv, even though the Israeli Foreign Ministry has also been located in Jerusalem since 1953. It is not until the 1967 Six Day War that all of Jerusalem will come under Israeli control, a fact which changed little about its controversial status in international affairs.
April 2, 1950 - The Feast of Passover - total lunar eclipse
May 25 , 1950 - Tripartite Declaration issued by the United States, Great Britain and France.
September 26, 1950 - The Feast of Ingathering - total lunar eclipse

note what is happening in the course of the tetrad: Jerusalem is being twice declared capital of Israel; if anything is being signified by this tetrad it is the recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Then during the 67-68 tetrad Jerusalem (and the temple mount) becomes that capital de facto. so these tetrads are Jerusalem-centered- focusing on Jerusalem. Jerusalem declared; Jerusalem returned; so if they are significant, this tetrad we are in should result in something major occuring to Jerusalem.

Now, of course we can go on and on concerning "who is Israel?" and are those really Jews over there? Is it all lies? Are they Edomites pretending to be Jews? Well, what I can say with certainty is that there's an Israel on the map now, and there's people calling themselves Jews whether they are or not, and this stuff is happening at these times to these people and this city. This means that the Lord is allowing this to happen, and He is authorizing this, and wants there to be a nation called Israel on our map right now, and He wanted that city given to those people, and He arranged all this to happen during these tetrad eclipses. So I think Mike is doing this all a great injustice by treating it so flippantly, and dismissive toward something he has yet to fully understand.

also add to this that Isaac Newton in his commentary on Daniel's weeks prophecy, Newton predicted that the Jews would return to their homeland, and when Jerusalem was returned to them, they final 7 weeks would begin

"This part of the Prophecy being therefore not yet fulfilled, I shall not attempt a particular interpretation of it, but content myself with observing, that as the seventy and the sixty two weeks were Jewish weeks, ending with sabbatical years; so the seven weeks are the compass of a Jubilee, and begin and end with actions proper for a Jubilee, and of the highest nature for which a Jubilee can be kept: and that since the commandment to return and to build Jerusalem, precedes the Messiah the Prince 49 years; it may perhaps come forth not from the Jews themselves, but from some other kingdom friendly to them, and precede their return from captivity, and give occasion to it."

Now, I don't agree with Newton's understanding of prophecy (I believe in spiritual fulfillment and not carnal fulfillment; but carnal sign points to spiritual fulfillment) but I have to tke note that Newton has shown accurate prediction of the future (said Jews would return, said Jerusalem would be returned to them- this is two predictions that appear to have come to pass). If you count the 49 years as 360-day cycles, the count begins June 7, 19,67 and ends spot on Judgment Day, Yom Kippur, of 2015.

Again I want to say that I have no idea what year the second coming will take place. But if I was forced to hazard a prediction based on what appears likely to me, I would put the second coming at the end of the tetrad course on October 5, 2015 following the coming of the destroyer on Jan 1, 2015. There's just way too many red flags around this year. If nothing happens, then I'll no longer have any idea whatsoever as to possible years (but the days and months are appointed in the scripture). But I'm a really skeptical person, and I'm not easily fooled or distracted; and I have never in my life looked at a certain year until the tetrad info started coming out and all things going on makes me have a really good feeling about 2015.

Anyway, after this tetrad alignment of 14-15 we won't have anymore festival-aligned tetrads for about 600 years so this will be the last time we hear of tetrads.

Hey John, I'm tickled pink that you took the same guess of the return happening in Oct. 2015 (based on so much) because that was what I came up with a couple of years ago. One can never just use this bit of information or that but really be led by the Holy Spirit to be keenly aware of all of it; especially these special book markers that God has put into the Heavens despite Mike Hoggard's antics in his put-down.

Thanks,
gerlinda