Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WE ARE IN THE "SPIN CYCLE"!

Hello all,

I posted this study on my personal blog site, and got the following response from a lady named Pearl. Pearl is a very spiritual lady and has a very sharp focus on the spiritual messages in Scripture. I admire this. A good example of wisdom as compared to knowledge.

Her response as to our being in this Spin Cycle, is a "pearl" of a message. I knew when I read this, that it belonged on this thread.

###############################

Dear Patti,

Another great post….and the fantastic thing is the excitement it caused to arise in me, again! Yes, I do believe that we are in the “spin cycle” at this time!

As we look at the present world, and then look back just 50 years, what a horrific difference there is…. Those who are under the age of 50 can’t see how far we’ve degenerated in just a few decades. Our country, which used to be the Number “ONE” place of justice and freedom, and MORALITY, has become more corrupt than almost any other nation in the world. And, with our demise, there is nowhere else to go anymore!

The “Elite” may think they have their plans well in hand, but as Psalm 2:4 clearly tells us:

“He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”

And what will happen to these so-called “Elite” who think they have the upper hand now? God tells us in verse 5:

“Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.”

That says it all for the end of the “Elite” of this present world.

Yes, I totally agree that the “spin cycle” is almost at an end…..it could be tomorrow. I don’t think anybody knows how this will play out, but it will be SUDDEN, and totally UNEXPECTED. There will be no oncoming warnings such as have been depicted by Dispensationalists. But God has put the “warning notice” in the spirits of those who are paying attention and listening to the Spirit alone:

Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 29 and Revelation 3:6, 13, 22…..

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.”

GOD HAS SAID THIS SEVEN TIMES WITHIN TWO CHAPTERS OF THE BIBLE. Are we paying attention??????

The “churches” are NOT buildings that people go to in order to fellowship and worship. The “churches” spoken to are PERSONS, individually..

I Corinthians 3:16…”Know ye not that YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Jesus Christ, by the Spirit of God has already come….IN YOU!! He is there INSIDE OF YOU fighting against the carnality that is in you, which is the spirit of evil!

But, there is coming an end to this battle within us….and it will be sooner than most people expect. Can you not “feel” it within you? The “pressure cooker” is ready to blow up…..that the “spin cycle” is almost at an end.

And soon we will understand….and we will then see the “robes” which have been washed clean and whitened through this terrible tribulation that all of us have been through….and are still going through…..

……Until the “spin cycle” suddenly stops!

Good link by Mueller (Sigler Ministries):

http://www.sigler.org/mueller/new_page_4.htm

Piece of link article:

The book of Revelation is “The Revelation of Jesus Christ.” The entire book tells, not only about the individual Christ, or Christ the Head, but it also tells of the completed body of Christ, which is the fullness of Christ. When the corporate Christ is complete – when we are changed to become all that He is, the things written in the eighteenth chapter shall then be fulfilled. The seventeenth chapter tells of “the beast” making war with the Lamb, “and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, chosen, and faithful” (Rev. 17:13-14). Then a “woman” was spoken of, which is “that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth” (vs. 18). That “great city” is undoubtedly the harlot city, Babylon, which has seduced the nations with her sorceries, to reign over all the earth. But Babylon’s reign is coming to an end!

After these things, an angel appeared having great power, “and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great city is fallen.” (18:1-2). We are told here that all nations drank of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. Kings committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich through her delicacies. These shall bewail Babylon’s fall and will lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning. All her delicacies and merchandise will then be destroyed. Then all the slaves and the souls of men shall be delivered and set free of Babylon’s bondages and corrupt practices. This will all take place according to, and commensurate with, our spiritual growth!

Now notice this verse: “And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all” (Rev. 18:14). What a deliverance that shall be!

Never again will anyone partake of the things of this world that have only fed and sustained the carnal mind and nature. That which only fed the old man of the flesh is then taken away! From then on people shall feed on the pure riches of Christ and His kingdom. They will then be free of all carnal lust and greed! Then will all people know, in greater fullness, the glory and wonder of the abundant resources of the kingdom of our Father!

Pearl

###########################

Amen Pearl!

The most important battle at this time is within us...let us give every aspect of our lives to Him....continually.

With much love for all brothers and sisters in Christ,

JESUS IS ALLAND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: WE ARE IN THE "SPIN CYCLE"!

Bump