Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Interesting Take - Who Are the Two Witnesses?

Oops!

Hello Gerlinda, Brothers and Sisters,

I by no means, mean to get anyone upset by what I have posted here. One of the main reasons I love this site is BECAUSE Steven allows the opportunity to post things that may or may not be controversial and for that we ALL are thankful.

Steven is one who always has encouraged us to listen to all of what is being said, read our bibles, pray and allow the Holy Spirit to show us truth. He has made it known that what he himself post, he does not necessarily agree with 100%, neither do I.

Others have posted videos and information that promotes the idea that "Physical Israel" has simply "vanished" - which has been very obviously expressed in the message and taught throughout our churches. Though I understand otherwise, I don't through the baby out with the bath water, I simply glean from what else it has to offer, then move on.

At this point in our lives when deceit is being unfolded to an extent that makes us really and truly appear to be living in the twilight zone, information coming about, really makes one question...what IS truth?

I know that many are coming here to find answers, or just to stay updated on what is going on out there or just to find fellowship. The Most High through this site, has given the opportunity for things to be discussed, gleaned, read and shared that may not be found, allowed or tolerated anywhere else.

This topic of RACE was NEVER my intention at all. I do have questions though that are valid, that become very touchy and that NO ONE wants to touch and really would rather act as if it really doesn't matter! And yes, I know why, because it is uncomfortable for most everyone...even me, if you can believe that.

Through trying to digest the truth, I am not purposely excluding anyone, but I do know there is biblically a group of people that I have found that FITS the prophecy, just as it is written in Deut 28...the curses. How they were moved from their homeland, because of disobedience and what would befall them and their descendants until the Second Coming of Christ. I was interested in the truth, followed the Most High's word, which everyone has the privilege of doing.

There is a people who live among us, who do not know who they are, where they are from, what their original language is, what their customs were...nothing! This is intriguing to me, because it is JUST what God's word states would happen to them. They are those from the Southern Kingdom that included Judah, Benjamin and Levy, the tribe which our Lord was birthed from. Where are they? Did He blow on them and make them vanish? No! From what the word says, they are the valley of dry bones spoken of in Eze 37.

The Cubans, Mexicans, and whoever else is worshiping and serving other god's right now, are doing the very thing they were put out of the land for, including so-called black people. According to scripture alone, not Enoch, long noises, left handed, DNA or anything man can manipulate; according to scripture...these people DO NOT KNOW who they are, and it will take Christ Himself to awaken them out of their slumber as He promised and with much tribulation and death. But in the end they will be recognized.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Rev 3:9

You wrote:
"Doesn't it seem that when a group, no matter who they are, segregate themselves as being the only ones to make up the 144,000 that there is a Red Flag that goes up?"

To answer this, I remember he mentioned Cubans, Porta Ricans, Mexicans, Aborigines, Indians and others. I have personally heard this gentleman say, that you can't tell who Israel is by the color of their skin and has stated that they will appear as light as white and the darkest brown. Ephraim according to scripture:

Hosea 7:8 Ephraim
Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

We all have heard different takes on the 144,000 and the Two Witnesses. This was a different view. As for the white people escaping with their Geneva bibles, fleeing persecution from the Roman Catholic Church. That had nothing to do with the desolation of Judah and Jerusalem in 70 AD. And I remember him saying, that the Romans took captives to Rome and that is how there were and are remnants of God's people in Rome today.

I thank you for your response Gerlinda, at least you will discuss it, that I appreciate. I am not angry and pray no one is. As he said in the video, speak to the wind and Christ will see that the message get's where He wants it to go. I do know this! We are all in for a surprise in one way or another, because NOTHING appears to be what we were taught.

The Jews the world accepts today - Karzars and Amalek Rev 2:9 & 3:9
Israel taken as a possession - by Esau Eze 35&36
The 7 year Pre-Trib Rapture - A Lie
Who the people of the BOOK are - No one Really wants to know - Deut 28 & 33
What is Sabbath - Everyday of the week
The OLD Testament - Is done away with
Physical Israel - is no longer, we have been grafted in her place
The Apocrypha - after 275 years taken out of the original scripture and if you read it and inform others about it, you are an heretic!!
Mark of the Beast - Take it and still be saved
Roman Catholicism - the Mother of ALL churches, they even usurped the role of the Levitical priesthood

I am sorry sister if the video offended you. But this is all CRAZY! I want to know as much truth as I can handle and I am asking our Lord, to bring it on, no matter how much it hurts me or makes me uncomfortable. And I pray that anyone reading anything on this site will go to the Lord in prayer that each of us may be given TRUTH!

I Love You and All of our Brothers and Sisters very much!

Blessed be His Name

Re: Another Interesting Take - Who Are the Two Witnesses?

Oh, No, LInda, I am not offended nor do I intend for you to get angry nor hurt over my response. In all reality, by this time in history, 6,000 years since the creation of Adam and Eve, close to the return of Yeshua, isn't it a wonder that we aren't all the same color? Just think of that for a minute. With the black color more dominant than the white, red or yellow or the dark brown eyes more dominant than the light blue or green, God has made quite a species of man to be able to still see the variation AND we are all His, who have accepted His Seed born of a woman, to be our Salvation.

I am white with brown freckles, blue/green eyes and I still do not know who I am on my biological father's side. I was told my Maternal grandmother was a big tall blue eyed blonde German and Grandfather was a short brown eyed, black haired Czech (not going to try to spell that one} yet not a freckle is found on the whole lot. I have to make assumptions on that mystery. I do not know who I really am because of the war in Germany destroying records, families separated, children left without parents, raised by others or the State run orphanage

I say all of this, Linda, because "In the grand scheme of things, It doesn't matter our roots. There will always be man's inhumanity to man just as Christ told the poor would always be among us. What does matter is that we are grafted into the Root, the Lord Jesus Christ".

Sincerely,
gerlinda