Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Won't Happen Again For Another 500 years....A Major Sign of The Times.

Re: Nania: Sign of Revelation 12 Occurred in 2012 and it wont happen again for another 500 years

When Nania says that this is, perhaps, her greatest work; she is so right. She backs up all of her findings with research which takes so much time and work. She shows that the trumpet seals are about to be blown. October 16th of 2012 was the fulfillment of Revelation 12 where the woman is seen in the heavens with the Red Dragon sitting at her feet waiting to devour her child.

If only Bible Believing Christians would try to delve into the many avenues that God gave to His people to understand what is really being said such as His Signs in the Heavens, they would have to acknowledge that there comes a time when old understanding of events just do not fit the Word.

In January 1941, representatives from 26 nations met in Washington endorsing the Atlantic Charter to come against the Axis forces under Hitler. The United Nations was formed October 24, 1945, which has become so powerful that no one can come against them. Under the guise of Peace, they have caused war & poverty.

Revelation 13:4 "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

The Roman City had control of the known world in the days of John the Revelator and it has control of the United Nations today. It is that City of Seven Hills; of that there is no doubt. History and present events show that this is the case.

I think of the scripture that tells that the generation (people of a certain time period) are given 70 years and find myself applying that to this Beast. Add 70 years unto the official creation of the UN and it comes to 1945 + 70= 2015.

Nania always gives much thought and documentation to her work; I loved what she presented.....especially the part of where the signs in God's Heaven have shown his plan and we are seeing it's fulfillment.

By the way, this is Astronomy....not Astrology. Take advantage of her findings.

Gerlinda

Sign of Revelation 12 Occurred in 2012 and it wont happen again for another 500 years

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=931247&cmd=show

Re: This Won't Happen Again For Another 500 years....A Major Sign of The Times.

Hi Gerlinda, I used to watch her videos quite a bit until I came across one where she is trying to make a case that Yehova is the Dragon. Perhaps I misunderstood her but she uses biblical references where God names Himself as Yehova and suggests it is actually Satan trying deceive us into thinking he is God. It all happens around the 10:00-15:00 mark and beyond, prior to that she is setting up her case.

The difficulty I find with symbolic interpretation is you can manipulate events to fit the symbolism because the symbolism isn't always defined. Perhaps this is why there is such great division regarding end time prophecy because much of the language used is symbolic.

Here is the video I'd be curious to hear your or anyone elses thoughts if you watch it.

Here is the follow up video where in the first 10 seconds she summarizes the previous video and states Yehova is the Dragon that powers the Beast

Hi Walkbyfaith,

There is a saying that might apply here.

"Eat the chicken spit out the bones"

Or don't choke on the bones.

If you only looked at the bible then that is different but unfortunately any pastor, or teacher or expositor of the bible is going to have some degree of error that is why we pray for the Holy Spirit to teach us all things.

That is one reason I about 99 percent of the time have a disclaimer with ANY video, article or commentary that I do NOT agree 100 percent with any ONE posting.

I also have repeatedly stated 3 main points.

1. The Bible is the INERRANT WORD of God ( ( recommend the KJV )

2. Jesus is God's Son ( Jesus is God )

3. The Holy Spirit will teach you all things.

Now from all that I have been accused of being a herectic an anti semite and a horrible moderator et al. ( from people on this site and from people on other sites five doves, and pre tribulational sites )

Guess what....God still is bring people to this site and people are learning and having the scales removed from their eyes.

As time goes by and bible prophecy continues God continues to enlarge the evangelism of Jesus Christ on this site and we are gaining more and more lurkers and people seeking the truth daily.

God Bless

Steven

Hi Steven, I apparently come across as contradictory gauging from some of the responses I draw. This is not my intention however, with the overwhelming amount of disinformation going around I think it is an obligation as a christian to warn and sometimes challenge fellow believers when a matter is inconclusive. Not all are gifted with discernment and can be easily led astray.

As it says in 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

There are young in Christ who just may mistake the bones for chicken.

I do want to express my thankfulness of your efforts and allowing me to post.

Peace - WbF

Hi Walknbyfaith,

I understand your questioning what she is saying. I, too, questioned it and decided to do a study on it.

First of all, The Fallen Angels are called Sons of God, aren't they? Therefore part of their name includes the Hay from the Yod Hay, Vav, Hay (God's Name) which in the Hebrew had no vowels. Therefore, it was very easy for the translators to put in that name, which means "existing one" and stems from the word meaning "Fall Out". The Havah of the name Ye Havah actually means "to covet" or "to be greedy", clearly not the definition of I Am. The Hebrew, to this day, do not pronounce His Name for fear of saying it wrong but it seems like the translators didn't take that precaution. It makes one wonder how much was deliberate and how much was ignorance of the original writings.

I recall reading Genesis 4:1-2 where Eve has her first-born son who is Cain and she says, "And Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bare Cain, and said, "I have gotten a man from the Lord" And she again bare his brother Abel...." It is believed that her using the name Lord that it is a son from I AM but that is not the case. The Fallen One, who is known as Lord over the Fallen Angels had just been chastised by God earlier for his part of Eve partaking of His Fruit and thus God told him, "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go and dust shall thou eat all the days of thy life: NOW NOTE THE NEXT SENTENCE "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman and between thy SEED and her SEED; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:14-15

As you read further you will see that Cain was not included in Adams genealogy. Eve bare twins, not identical but paternal, one of the Seed of Satan and one of the Seed of the woman (mankind/Adam).

To this very day, we have this division of the Seed of the Woman and the Seed of the Serpent who refer to themselves as "Illuminated Ones".

Why do you think the Vatican tried to cover up the fact that there were the Nephilim (The Fallen Ones) and their off-spring? Could it be that they have tried to keep the people in the dark of who they really were. The fact that the bones of the Giants, who were found were scoffed up right away and hidden speaks volumes. But now, we are in the End of Days, when they will once again be known, just like in the Days of Noah when the DNA of man had become so corrupt that only Noah and his family were allowed to live. God started all over with them and He will be doing it all over again, this time with fire.

Nania is not misleading nor a heretic but simply giving the deeper meaning to these words. None of us have all the answers.

Oh, one more thing. I wonder why God used so much symbolism if he didn't expect men to study to figure it out and learn these things, especially as that day drew closer.

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2 KJV

gerlinda