Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE WHITE HORSE AND THE OPENING OF THE FIRST SEAL

THE CELEBRATION OF PENTECOST IN HEAVEN

This part of my study is presented as an overview of the scenes in heaven described by John, in Revelation chapters 4 and 5, and how it relates to the opening of the seals in chapter 6.

The conclusion that I have come to has taken years to formulate, and seems like a pearl born out of the tribulation of not understanding these chapters of Revelation, and the truths that the Holy Spirit has been laying on my heart. I have always had trouble seeing the rapture taking place before Christ had ascended to heaven. When you read the verses, you have to wonder why Christ has to be located, and becomes worthy to open the seals.

I feel I have found the answer, at least for myself, in the discovery that the rider on the White horse of the first seal is the Holy Spirit. Once I understood that, and researched that possibility, everything else began to fall into place. Once I had been shown, in the Spirit, this possibility, the more it was put on my heart to share this. I have been consumed with studying the Holy Spirit and how all this relates to the Bride and the Seals and what is happening this time of year near Pentecost, and so many signs pointing to our departure. I was able to find one study that spoke about Pentecost in heaven, but, the author did not see the first seal rider as the Holy Spirit.

In truth, I have not found any studies that see it the way that I do; but, there are many good studies out there that see the white horse as other than the Antichrist. At this point, I am relying of the best source I have, the Holy Spirit, to show me the way. Therefore I will quote from only a small part of this study to explain how I see what is happening in heaven in these chapters of Revelation:

Inauguration of Christ’s Ministry in Revelation

"Some scholars see the inauguration of Christ’s ministry in the heavenly sanctuary in the throne scenes of Revelation 4 and 5. The scenes in a sense are a celebration of Pentecost in heaven, which results in the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on earth. Christ, the Lamb that “had been slain” (Rev 5:6), is welcomed back to heaven by four living creatures, twenty-four elders, and myriads of angels who praise Him, saying: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!” (Rev 5:12). The immediate result of the Lamb’s sacrifice is intercession (Rev 5:8) and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit represented by the “seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth” (Rev 5:6).

In his book A Rebirth of Images: The Making of St. John’s Apocalypse, Austin Farrer sees in the vision of the throne (Rev 4-5) a description of the feast of Pentecost: “The Christian Pentecost which St. John describes took place in heaven, but had its effect on earth.

"The Lamb, by virtue of the sevenfold Spirit which is his seven horns of strength, his seven eyes of knowledge, opened all revelation, and when the day of Pentecost was fully come, he poured it on his servants in prophetic Spirit.

The Pentecostal gift is constantly renewed, as in this ‘apocalypse of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to shew his servants what must quickly be, and which he signified by the message of his angel to his servant John.’ Yet the first Pentecost is not cast into the shade by such renewals, but kept all the more foremost in mind.”

This interpretation of the vision of God’s throne (Rev 4-5) as cast in the setting of the Feast of Pentecost suggests that at the time of John’s writing (about A. D. 90-100), the feast played a significant role in the liturgical life of the church, especially since the book of Revelation was used in the liturgy of the church. Farrer continues noting the connection between the imageries of Passover and Pentecost in the vision of the throne: “It is the Christ of the Passover, the paschal Lamb ‘standing as slaughtered,’ who by his sacrificial merit has attained to take the book and loose the seven seals thereof."

Back to the White Horse and its rider; Christ begins to open the seals of earth’s redemption, as soon as He ascends to the Father. This is not a future event!! He fulfilled the Work of He who sent Him (“ IT IS FINISHED!”) and now He is sending another (the HOLY SPIRIT COMFORTER) to enable His children to run the race and to claim the same victory over Hell and Death.

The LAW was sent at Pentecost, so that Christ could fulfill the Law!! The HOLY SPIRIT was sent at Pentecost; so that His followers could overcome the evil in the world, and share the ultimate victory that Christ made a way for us to share. It was the beginning of the AGE OF GRACE, and it will mark the ending of that AGE. It is the Age that Christ assured us that He would be with us until the end of it. And, the only way for Him to be with us is through the HOLY SPIRIT.

“Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come”. I looked, and saw, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.” (Revelation 6: 1-2)

After the inauguration of the Lamb as the High Priest and the ascension to the throne, the Holy Spirit is sent at Pentecost to fulfill the covenant. Therefore, under the first seal, a great blessing occurred.

Jesus sent the conquering Archer, Who was decorated with honor and given a bow and a crown, the final piece that would complete the TRINITY. By sending the Holy Spirit He went out to conquer the world despite all the opposition. CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO OBTAIN THE HOLY SPIRIT AND BE BORN AGAIN!! BEING BORN AGAIN IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THE RACE!!

Jesus Breached the Wall. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ, and are indwelt with the Holy Spirit, that you may overcome as He has overcome!

“For He Himself, is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,” (Ephesians 2: 13-14).

The northern and the southern kingdoms become one again. The Jews of Judah reunite with the Israelites that have been scattered to the four winds. All celebrations of Pentecost have been the foreshadowing of what Jesus did for us on the Cross. The fulfillment being, when Jesus sends the Holy Spirit to the disciples at the first Pentecost!!

Let the games begin!!

Please read these chapters of Revelation (Rev. 4-7) with this concept in mind and heart, and see if this rings true for you, in anyway. The seals line up with the 7 churches and the Church Age, from the ascension of Jesus Christ and the sending of the Holy Spirit, up and unto His Second Coming.

I feel compelled to share all this and I hope it at least gets one to thinking about the Holy Spirit, and what a miracle of the ages it was!!! Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior, overcame Hell and Death in order to send this awesome protection, connection and perfection, to His beloved children.

TO HIS NAME IS ALL THE GLORY!!

ANY DAY NOW!!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

Have you viewed this study by Alberto Rivera a former Jesuit priest I have posted on this site?

Let me know if you watch them and what your comments are if you watch this series of videos by former Jesus priest Alberto Rivera.

Thanks!

The Rider of the White Horse - by Alberto Rivera

Ex Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera speaks on the prophetic significance of the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6:2
Link:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=930495&cmd=show

God Bless

Steven

Hi Steven,

Yes, I watched this video when you first put it on, and it is a good one. I agree about the papacy and all popes being antichrist. This man gives a good argument, one of the best I have heard, but I still do not agree the first horseman is of papal Rome. I disagree for all the reasons I gave in my study. Christ began to open the seals as soon as He ascended to Heaven…He did not wait 300 years to send the Holy Spirit. Plus, this sending of the Holy Spirit was the most important event in the history of mankind,(other than Creation and the birth of Christ) and as such would certainly be given mention in both heaven and earth!

“Let no man deceive you”, could also be about deceiving one as to what these horses represent and the timing of their ride. Calling the Holy Spirit the spirit of antichrist is very deceptive, and this is what most scholars are doing. Did Christ foresee this possibility?

The rest of what he is saying I agree with, especially about the Latin language and the office of the Pope.

Thanks for sharing this…but I am going to standby what I am being shown, as I truly believe it to be true.

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

We will all shortly get answers to a lot of questions and misunderstandings of the bible.

Thanks for posting.

I agree more with Alberto Rivera.

God Bless

Steven

Thank you, also, for your prayers for Linda; it has really wiped her out.

I understand your thoughts and teaching about the first White Horseman. A rider on a White Horse always was symbolic of the leader of whatever/whoever it was that was leading the charge; whether good of bad..

Why would the Holy Spirit be riding out with the other three horses that represent horrible times coming in the End of Days? It is not consistent with the message. Even the Illuminati know that the four horsemen represent their Satanic leader who will bring the other three horses with him needed to bring about the Fifth Age. Of course, they are completely blind and see this as "Bringing Peace out of the Chaos that the four horsemen represent.

The four horses driven by Liberty are seen atop the Brandenberg Gate in Germany, where Obama gave his speech to the world declaring what he would do for the them. He was hailed as the first horseman, the rider, the world's leader that will bring this New World Order to completion.

The Holy Spirit, along with the Father and Son have always been involved in the world's creation and on-going history.

As far as when The Holy Spirit indwells in the believer, it had to follow the purchase of our redemption first by Our Lamb of God and true to form, the 50th day, which is the day marking total redemption of past debt, Jesus Christ sent the Comforter to be with us until He, in person, returns.

Again, thank you Patti for your prayers.

gerlinda

gerlinda

Hi Steven,

Thanks for responding. I think you are in the majority when you say you agree with Rivera…he does make a good argument, and I like the fact that he sees the seals already opened…not some future thing.

I just have one more thing to add about this….Jesus is opening the seals of the deed to the earth in order to reclaim it for Himself. It seems that sending the Holy Spirit would be the most important component to doing that. Sending the antichrist spirit would be just the opposite of what He is intending to accomplish! Why would he send the antichrist spirit if it was already in the world, and certainly already at work in the Jewish leaders of His day? No one seems to be able to answer this question.

You are right…we will soon have all the answers to our questions as He is coming soon! Amen to that!!

Agape!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

Some of the questions have been answered...but only by the Holy Spirit can we see...

If you think about the pre tribulation deception you ponder how can so many Christians be deceived?

It is also with other areas of scripture.

The Holy Spirit has never left and will never leave planet earth until God creates a new heaven and a new earth but most do not see that they think the Holy Spirit is removed during the last days but that is not the case. (GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL AND HIS WILL ...will be done )

By praying for revelation and understanding will God through the Holy Spirit open our eyes to the TRUTH.

God bless

Steven

Hi Gerlinda!

No thanks necessary in regards to praying for Linda, it is an honor as she is such an awesome believer who so compassionately shares her faith. In all honestly I pray daily for everyone on this site, and for this site as it is special and such a God-thing for us all.

Thank you for your insightful comments on the White Horse. Yet, I do not see the seals as for the world per say, but for the Church, and as Jesus said, they are the birth pangs the Church will go through until they are delivered at His Second Coming. The other horses and riders denote the tribulations that all Christians will go through in this world…war, famine, disease…and even being martyrs for their faith. Also, the Holy Spirit is imperative in the reclaiming of the earth…not so the antichrist.

You are correct that the Holy Spirit was working in the world and was with the prophets, and disciples before Pentecost…but was not able to “live inside them” until Christ’s sacrifice at the Cross. That baptism by fire, that Jesus spoke of. There is a big difference between being with and living inside of a believer. I have a good article and study about this and will post it soon.

That is what is so great about this site…we can share our understanding and keep growing in it. Thanks Steven for this precious outlet, and thanks Gerlinda for all the great posts you put on.

Many blessing to you!!

Patti C.

Hi Pattie,

I got to thinking over what you said that Jesus began to open the seals as soon as He got to heaven but what does the Bible says regarding when they would be opened? Nothing is said about those seals until we get into the final book, the Book of Revelation, which is Jesus revealing what must take place. The first chapter doesn't have the seals opened yet. let's see what the second chapter tells us. Jesus is still speaking to the churches until chapter 4. tells us about the Throne Room and all that John saw but it wasn't until Chapter 5 that we first hear about the scroll. Now, let's see what is written about those scroll:

The Lamb Takes the Scroll

Revelation

5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals. 2 Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?” 3 And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it.

4 So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. 5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

Worthy Is the Lamb

8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

14 Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.

Now we get to the part where Jesus Christ is going to open the seals.

6 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Jesus is still opening the seals and he didn't open one on himself nor his Holy Spirit to ride that horse. The Holy Spirit's purpose is to lift up Jesus Christ not to take his place riding upon a horse leading three wicked horsemen.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” (Notice that Wrath is now mentioned)

The Holy Spirit is within us during this time, not riding a white horse at the head of a wicked pack bent on taking peace from the earth, to out conquering. That is what is taking place at this time as we see this Beast leading his pack into all the parts of the world to conquer piece by piece, disposing king after king. With his going forth with a limited amount of arsenal allowed by God as evidenced in having only a bow, there follow the other three that cause war, economic collapse and finally the pestilence that destroy lives.

When we see Jesus Christ coming on His white horse it is later in Chapter 19:11 "And I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.?

Pati, The Holy Spirit's purpose is to be a comfort to us during his absence, not to be the first horsemen of evil takeover whereby the war horse follow, with the black horse of economic woe and then death following quickly after. It is my belief that the last horseman is getting his saddle on now to pour out his pestilence.

sincerely,
gerlinda

Hi Gerlinda,

Let me try and answer your response with what I understand is happening in Rev. 5. I covered this already in my study but it bears repeating and maybe clarifying. The book of Revelation is the Revelation of Jesus Christ, from His ascension until His Second Coming. What John is seeing in Rev.5 is a pre-Christ heaven, or heaven before Christ ascended. Why else is he weeping when no one is found to open the sealed book?

“And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.” Rev 5:2 -4

The New Testament speaks much about Pentecost on earth, what occurs in this chapter is a view of what happened at Pentecost in heaven. This is a view of Jesus ascending to heaven and sending the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, as promised to his disciples. He sent what the Church needed to overcome the world and the tribulation thereof.

The rest of the seals depict what the Church will endure before His second coming, and how through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit they will be able to overcome these tribulations and be able to stand until He returns.

Jesus is reclaiming the earth from Satan’s influence…why would he send the Antichrist? Why would he send evil? Evil is already in the world. He is sending the only weapon that will overcome the attacks of the world…Himself in Spirit as the Holy Spirit. He already gave His body, now He sends His Spirit. The only way His believers will overcome War, Famine, and physical death will be to be made alive by the Holy Spirit in which they attain eternal life, and therefore need not worry about losing their physical life. The other seals are the tools of the devil that Christ allows to be used against the church…war, famine, disease and death….which believers are not to fear and are able to endure by having the Holy Spirit living in them. This also denotes the war between flesh and spirit in each person.

Jesus tells us that we will have tribulation in the world...but to be of good cheer because He overcame the world, and we as born again believers will also be able to overcome the world with His help...via His Spirit, the Holy Spirit, living inside us. Wars, famine, disease and death have always been in this world, they are not just something that happens in the end times!! These things may intensify, but they have always been in this world.

The book of Revelation is not just about the end times, much of it has been fulfilled. It is much more about Jesus and His Church and what He did to redeem His people. From His ascension to His Second Coming…His story….history. We are very close to His Second Coming, very little of the book is still future…we need to keep this in mind. We make too much of this book being about the antichrist, when in all actuality it is the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Right now the Church is between the 5th and 6th seals...as stated in my post about the first 5 seals being opened.

We are seeing this from such different perspectives we may not find common ground. This is an interesting discussion and one that offers interesting insights into both sides of this issue. Thanks for participating in it.

Patti C.