Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where I Stand, What I Have Said and What I Have Done

I want to make it very clear where I stand, what I have said and what I have done.

Through-out the time I first began to post on Doves, I've consistently had a pre-wrath view-point. I've never changed it then or do so now.

When Doves no longer posted letters daily, I decided to take a look at Rapturebibleprophecy Forum. I liked the diverse topics since I have many biblical interests myself. I had the freedom to post as often as I wanted, not having to wait for the Forum Owner to decide if he wanted to post my topics or not. It was never boring and still is not. One can only grow in Biblical knowledge on this forum; for that I am thankful.

I had not chosen one site over the other; it is Doves who stopped posting my letters when they did not even have a thing to do with the Rapture. A few weeks ago, I answered in a very positive way to Nicole's drawings that were posted by Frank Molver, even addressing my letter to Frank, which did not get posted yet others managed to post 4 & 5 of their letters.. Last week, I posted a private letter to John Tng, which he has not chosen to respond nor post publicly if he wanted. It had to do with how his numerical finding of Obama's name found in Genesis proved that he was the A/C. I felt that it confirmed what I had began to see myself but could be proven wrong further down the road; I just don't know. So, I will post that letter here for the world to see. It is not contentious.....simply honest and to the point.

Date: 3/5/2014 1:29:22 PM
To: spirit5@singnet.comsg
Subject: Dear John Tng

Dear John,

Your post http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part3.HTML "Obama's 666 Symbol" dated Feb. 11, 2009 was such a confirmation to me of the times that we are presently in that I asked, on Doves, several times, wondering when that 3 1/2 year count began since both Rev. 13:5-7 and Daniel 7:5-7 confirm that Antichrist would be permitted only 42 months (3 1/2 years) to make war upon the Saints. Most of us were astonished that he completed the first term of 4 years. But then he was re-elected and inaugurated again. The word Inaugurate, as these followers of the Occult believe, is defined here:

Every President is inaugurated, as we call it; this word comes from the Latin word, inaugurare, which means to "take omens" [Tormont Webster's Illustrated Encyclopedic Dictionary], a most occult term. For this reason, the very date of Presidential Inauguration is planned every four years on January 20; every month, the 20th day is the beginning of the occult cycle of Astrology! Further, there are precisely 13 days between January 20 to the High Satanic day called Imbolg [Groundhog's Day].
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2337.cfm

And then we have Obama's words at his inauguratiion in Jan. 2008

......let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested we refused to let this journey end, that we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with eyes fixed on the horizon and God's grace upon us, we carried forth that great gift of freedom and delivered it safely to future generations.

Hidden meaning version:

......let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested (by consciousness) we refused to let this journey (towards absolute tyranny) end, that we did not turn back (to the beautiful way the world once was) nor did we falter (wake up to what it could be); and with eyes fixed on the horizon (at the sun) and God's grace (Lucifer's evil) upon us, we carried forth that great gift (the sun) of freedom (slavery) and delivered it safely to future generations.
Http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52222

John, I've been a believer in Jesus Christ for 40 years, believing with all my heart that we, the body of Christ, would be Raptured before the final 7 years told to Daniel, would even begin. Then I began to really study Daniel 9:24 and found that it was Jesus Christ Himself who made an end to the need for Sin Offering by His Once and For All Death. He reconciled mankind back to God...a gift for anyone that sincerely repents and asks. (2 Corinthians 5:18-21) And he would do this the midst of the last 7 years, as Daniel's writing tells us. Can we say, "It's done" just as Jesus Himself said, "It is Finished". Any temple or future sacrifices is not of God but of Satan. He already paid the price. We are the Temple of God.

Do you see why I and many others have had to re-think our former thinking. Your find of Obama's name in the Bible shows us that it is he who has been chosen to bring the final goal of the Illuminati to completion. Apparently his second term will be cut short by Our Lord, Jesus Christ Himself.

We shouldn't be biting each other apart over teaching for which we didn't have all of the picture at the beginning of our walk. But rather, do as we were told that in the End Days knowledge would increase and many would be given understanding of the Lord's Prophetic Words. Look at the many revelations by people, as you, yourself, have found and let's also look at the events unfolding before our eyes.

I leave you with two question:

"How on this earth (which is breaking apart so quickly now) can there be 7 more years of this?"

"Obama has been found in God's Word itself as being the Antichrist and so far, as of Feb. 2014, has fulfilled 5 years and a month granted to him out of the 8 that he is expected to fulfill should it be two whole terms. We know he gets cut short by the very appearance of Jesus Christ himself. And all of his evil cohorts will call for the rocks to hide them from His Coming. Doesn't that time come a whole lot closer to around June of 2016?"

I close with sincere desire to reconcile all of these facts. Perhaps, most of us have been sincerely wrong. I know I was.

Thank You,
Gerlinda

Now, on another post that I posted regarding the many teachers of old that did not believe in a pre-tribulation Rapture, I failed to read the complete paragraph that ended with the below words. As I have said, I believe Revelation 7:14 (which is comparable to Revelation 1 as I've recently learned) shows that Believers from all tongues and nations are seen in heaven prior to the Wrath of God as spoken about at the end of Chapter 6 where it speaks of whom shall receive that wrath in verses 12-17. It must be quite awful for there to be that 1/2 hour of silence at the beginning of Rev. 8. I DO NOT believe the Rapture and the Second Coming happen at the same time. I believe that many others, just as I, have come to accept that time and circumstances show that a pre-tribulation no longer fit.

-----In looking at the whole history of the Christian Church, the overwhelming majority of great Bible-teachers have believed that the Church would encounter Antichrist, and that the rapture and the Second Coming would happen at the same time ...after the tribulation.

http://worldview_3.tripod.com/tribchurch.html

I apologise for any mis-understanding in regard to that one sentence. My desire is to remain true to the Word of God and true to myself, to speak the truth as I have spoken it.

II Thess. 2:3 tells us "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

I eagerly await Our Lord Jesus Christ; however I know the above must happen first. It seems to be in the ball-park now.

gerlinda